Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

Place Your Laptop Battery Needs Here And Get It In A Few Hours - Technology Market (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Place Your Laptop Battery Needs Here And Get It In A Few Hours (98310 Views)

WE BUY ON EBAY @380/$ & OTHER MAJOR USA SITES AND SHIP YOUR GOODS TO NIGERIA!!! / Lenovo Laptop Battery For Sale In Nigeria / Longer Lasting Laptop Battery ⚡⚡ For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (103) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Place Your Laptop Battery Needs Here And Get It In A Few Hours by ruphytelecom(m): 7:55am On Nov 12, 2016
slye:
@ ruphytelecom. Do you have for Toshiba Satelite L855 or L850?
Yes at 6,500 , how soon do you need it.

Chat me on whatsapp 08124461809 or come to our office at 3 Oshitelu, beside GT bank, computer village, ikeja lagos
Re: Place Your Laptop Battery Needs Here And Get It In A Few Hours by ruphytelecom(m): 3:33am On Nov 13, 2016
"The only limits in your life are those that you set yourself."
Re: Place Your Laptop Battery Needs Here And Get It In A Few Hours by ruphytelecom(m): 2:34pm On Nov 13, 2016
Happy and blessed Sunday to everyone.
Re: Place Your Laptop Battery Needs Here And Get It In A Few Hours by ruphytelecom(m): 4:44am On Nov 14, 2016
Good morning, we're open from 8am to 5pm today.
Re: Place Your Laptop Battery Needs Here And Get It In A Few Hours by ruphytelecom(m): 4:07pm On Nov 14, 2016
"Chance favors only the prepared mind."
By Louis Pasteur
Re: Place Your Laptop Battery Needs Here And Get It In A Few Hours by ruphytelecom(m): 6:39am On Nov 15, 2016
"Instead of thinking about what you are going to do when you retire, think about how you can do that now and make a living from it."
By Author unknown
Re: Place Your Laptop Battery Needs Here And Get It In A Few Hours by ruphytelecom(m): 7:06pm On Nov 16, 2016
"The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain."
By Dolly Parton
Re: Place Your Laptop Battery Needs Here And Get It In A Few Hours by J0nyb0y(m): 8:37pm On Nov 16, 2016
Do you have HP compaq 6520s battery... how many mah and how much pls
Re: Place Your Laptop Battery Needs Here And Get It In A Few Hours by ruphytelecom(m): 9:42pm On Nov 16, 2016
J0nyb0y:
Do you have HP compaq 6520s battery... how many mah and how much pls
4400mAh and it goes for 6k
Re: Place Your Laptop Battery Needs Here And Get It In A Few Hours by ruphytelecom(m): 9:04am On Nov 17, 2016
"In our world where everything is a number, struggle to be a plus to anybody, rather than a minus."
By john bejo
Re: Place Your Laptop Battery Needs Here And Get It In A Few Hours by ruphytelecom(m): 6:23pm On Nov 18, 2016
"Oh man! There is no planet sun or star could hold you, if you but knew what you are."
By Ralph Waldo Emerson
Re: Place Your Laptop Battery Needs Here And Get It In A Few Hours by J0nyb0y(m): 9:30pm On Nov 18, 2016
ruphytelecom:
4400mAh and it goes for 6k
is there a higher mah or that is the highest
Re: Place Your Laptop Battery Needs Here And Get It In A Few Hours by ruphytelecom(m): 10:27pm On Nov 18, 2016
J0nyb0y:

is there a higher mah or that is the highest
It's only the 4400mah that is available in the market
Re: Place Your Laptop Battery Needs Here And Get It In A Few Hours by ruphytelecom(m): 7:57am On Nov 19, 2016
Good morning, we're open from 10am to 5pm today.
Re: Place Your Laptop Battery Needs Here And Get It In A Few Hours by ruphytelecom(m): 11:58pm On Nov 19, 2016
If a man does only what is required of him, he is a slave. If a man does more than is required of him, he is a free man.
By Chinese Proverb
Re: Place Your Laptop Battery Needs Here And Get It In A Few Hours by ruphytelecom(m): 4:22am On Nov 23, 2016
"I do not think there is any other quality so essential to success of any kind as the quality of perseverance. It overcomes almost everything, even nature."
By John D. Rockefeller
Re: Place Your Laptop Battery Needs Here And Get It In A Few Hours by ruphytelecom(m): 3:22am On Nov 24, 2016
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.
By Edward Phelps
Re: Place Your Laptop Battery Needs Here And Get It In A Few Hours by ruphytelecom(m): 4:36am On Nov 26, 2016
"Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful."
By Albert Schweitzer
Re: Place Your Laptop Battery Needs Here And Get It In A Few Hours by ruphytelecom(m): 7:49pm On Nov 26, 2016
"You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don't try."
By Beverly Sills
Re: Place Your Laptop Battery Needs Here And Get It In A Few Hours by ruphytelecom(m): 6:23pm On Nov 29, 2016
Thanks for your patronage.
Re: Place Your Laptop Battery Needs Here And Get It In A Few Hours by ruphytelecom(m): 5:33pm On Dec 02, 2016
Still available for sale.
Re: Place Your Laptop Battery Needs Here And Get It In A Few Hours by Greatzeus(m): 6:54pm On Dec 02, 2016
ruphytelecom:
Still available for sale.
Do you have battery for old laptop like dell d600? Needed urgently.
Re: Place Your Laptop Battery Needs Here And Get It In A Few Hours by ruphytelecom(m): 7:24pm On Dec 02, 2016
Greatzeus:

Do you have battery for old laptop like dell d600? Needed urgently.
Re: Place Your Laptop Battery Needs Here And Get It In A Few Hours by Greatzeus(m): 8:42pm On Dec 02, 2016
ruphytelecom:
OK,tnks for the response
Re: Place Your Laptop Battery Needs Here And Get It In A Few Hours by ruphytelecom(m): 7:43am On Dec 03, 2016
Good morning, today is a blessed day.
Re: Place Your Laptop Battery Needs Here And Get It In A Few Hours by ruphytelecom(m): 6:22pm On Dec 09, 2016
You will never possess what you are unwilling to pursue. By Mike Murdock
Re: Place Your Laptop Battery Needs Here And Get It In A Few Hours by ruphytelecom(m): 10:37am On Dec 11, 2016
Happy Sunday.
Re: Place Your Laptop Battery Needs Here And Get It In A Few Hours by ruphytelecom(m): 4:11am On Dec 12, 2016
Remember, happiness doesn't depend upon who you are or what you have, it depends solely upon what you think.
By Dale Carnegie
Re: Place Your Laptop Battery Needs Here And Get It In A Few Hours by mfaith(f): 5:47am On Dec 12, 2016
Op, I have this issue with my accer laptop. whenever I put laptop off and later want to switch it on, the power doesn't come else I plug it back to power source. The funny thing about it is that, once switched on, one discovers that the laptop is fully charged and can last for hours. So therefore it only need power source in switching it on,after which I won't be necessary. Op, what do u think is wrong with my laptop?
Re: Place Your Laptop Battery Needs Here And Get It In A Few Hours by ruphytelecom(m): 7:41am On Dec 12, 2016
mfaith:
Op, I have this issue with my accer laptop. whenever I put laptop off and later want to switch it on, the power doesn't come else I plug it back to power source. The funny thing about it is that, once switched on, one discovers that the laptop is fully charged and can last for hours. So therefore it only need power source in switching it on,after which I won't be necessary. Op, what do u think is wrong with my laptop?
it's a fault on the motherboard that can be fixed, reach me on 08124461809
Re: Place Your Laptop Battery Needs Here And Get It In A Few Hours by jedisco(m): 12:37pm On Dec 12, 2016
Do you sell inbuilt hp batteries?
Re: Place Your Laptop Battery Needs Here And Get It In A Few Hours by Ndawe(f): 2:37pm On Dec 12, 2016
Hi Op. Please so you have battery for Lenovo X230i? Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (103) (Reply)

Price Of Nokia Phones In Nigeria / BUY ON EBAY.COM, 1688, TAOBAO, ALIBABA! WE SELL RMB/YUAN - WE SHIP TO NIGERIA / Laptop Screen Replacement In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.