Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,180 members, 7,829,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Reekado Banks Poses With His Headies Car Key & Award (Photo) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reekado Banks Poses With His Headies Car Key & Award (Photo) (62785 Views)

Reekado Banks Poses With His Exotic Cars / Olamide Wins Afrimma Award (Photo) / olamide to give Phyno his headies award for not being nominated (snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reekado Banks Poses With His Headies Car Key & Award (Photo) by KingTom(m): 12:30pm On Jan 03, 2016
iykedare:

Yeah. You màybe right about the price though the official price is US$ 22000. Probably clearing and shipment could take it to that amount. As regards which is better..... You need to see this.

http://partsblog.olathetoyota.com/5489/2015-toyota-camry-vs-2015-hyundai-sonata-glance/
Olathetoyota? I know which way he'll go give me one by Bayothehyundai grin
Re: Reekado Banks Poses With His Headies Car Key & Award (Photo) by sagirsg: 12:31pm On Jan 03, 2016
This is the benefit of hard working and loyalty.
Re: Reekado Banks Poses With His Headies Car Key & Award (Photo) by florida46(m): 12:32pm On Jan 03, 2016
I tot is even d car mtchew......
Re: Reekado Banks Poses With His Headies Car Key & Award (Photo) by ApcSucks: 12:36pm On Jan 03, 2016
shingu:
am not yhu now and why should i kill myself bcx u r FOOLISH i be ur parents chaii pls this 2016 try get sense abeg or always pretend lyk say u get sense even tho say we all knw u r senseless #SayNoToFoolishPeople

You have sense you mention someone's parents Ur brains need re-evaluation
Re: Reekado Banks Poses With His Headies Car Key & Award (Photo) by shingu(m): 12:39pm On Jan 03, 2016
ApcSucks:

You have sense you mention someone's parents Ur brains need re-evaluation
while urs needs total over-hauling!!! #RemainFoolish #SayNoToFoolishPeople
Re: Reekado Banks Poses With His Headies Car Key & Award (Photo) by Talk2MegaBoss(m): 12:42pm On Jan 03, 2016
shingu:
Am done advising yhu and tellin u d ryt tin cx i see u dont want to desist from ur foolishness #RemainFoolish #SayNoToFoolishPeople

Go and advice your family first before you come and do that in public. Charity begins at home dumbass
Re: Reekado Banks Poses With His Headies Car Key & Award (Photo) by shingu(m): 12:46pm On Jan 03, 2016
Talk2MegaBoss:

Go and advice your family first before you come and do that in public. Charity begins at home dumbass
Iyaff pain u.....oya take PARAcetamol silly ass #SayNoToFoolishPeople
Re: Reekado Banks Poses With His Headies Car Key & Award (Photo) by obidevine(m): 12:46pm On Jan 03, 2016
Iyamar:
May God bless all of us in Nairaland this is our year 2016
Amen !!!!!!!!!!
Re: Reekado Banks Poses With His Headies Car Key & Award (Photo) by popcykaylah(m): 12:46pm On Jan 03, 2016
but this guy ugly faa...anyways kiss Daniel deseved the award.
Re: Reekado Banks Poses With His Headies Car Key & Award (Photo) by ekwelive: 12:48pm On Jan 03, 2016
Reekadict04:
LIKE If you think He doesn't deserve the Award.

SHARE If you think He deserves it.
nairaland? no dislike button?
Re: Reekado Banks Poses With His Headies Car Key & Award (Photo) by ekwelive: 12:51pm On Jan 03, 2016
babadee1:
I'd never even heard of this guy before this whole headies thing.
u sure u are from earth? he/she who doesn't know reeky of naija, knows nothing
Re: Reekado Banks Poses With His Headies Car Key & Award (Photo) by vislabraye(m): 12:54pm On Jan 03, 2016
tola9jaa:
Buhari reaction when he heard 600 peoples have sign petition for him to resign

This osinbajo can kill person with his laugh hooo

Now that election is over, I've not spotted him in that attire.....
Re: Reekado Banks Poses With His Headies Car Key & Award (Photo) by ikedi94(m): 12:56pm On Jan 03, 2016
idiots ,una dey shout lil kesh,y una no vote.. C i think reeky deserves dat award.. He has a very gud voice,d guy fit kari chorus lyk mad..kudos to don jazzy.. i was even thinking kiss daniel ll b d wina.. Una kan dey shout lil kesh.. Hw many of hin song pass msg.. E no pass kima ladi,kima jedi. Rubbish..
Re: Reekado Banks Poses With His Headies Car Key & Award (Photo) by toprealman: 12:57pm On Jan 03, 2016
Reekadict04:
LIKE If you think He doesn't deserve the Award.

SHARE If you think He deserves it.
Quote.....if you feel sorry for envious peeps
Report.....if you feel seun should hear this
Re: Reekado Banks Poses With His Headies Car Key & Award (Photo) by khrisluv(m): 1:01pm On Jan 03, 2016
skiborororororororororororororororororoor yebaaaaa oshe......that's why wizkid is d bosssssss :Pskiborororororororororororororororororoor yebaaaaa oshe......that's why wizkid is d bosssssss
Re: Reekado Banks Poses With His Headies Car Key & Award (Photo) by Akerry(m): 1:04pm On Jan 03, 2016
if dem like make dem fire katapot of envy

#reekado noni
Re: Reekado Banks Poses With His Headies Car Key & Award (Photo) by ApcSucks: 1:18pm On Jan 03, 2016
shingu:
while urs needs total over-hauling!!! #RemainFoolish #SayNoToFoolishPeople

Shameless ofe mmanu boy
Re: Reekado Banks Poses With His Headies Car Key & Award (Photo) by Gueke(m): 1:35pm On Jan 03, 2016
princeogbeide1:
Would you compare catapult or sugar Baby to shoki or gbese? Can you also compare catapult to Laye or woju?. Headies really wants to bring problem into our music industry" the Hyundai Sonata and SUV are not even up to 5m. No wonder Starboy is not after awards.

Depending on the criteria they used( musician with sensible lyrics) or by votes. The few people who may have voted probably were mostly fans of Reeks. Same way fans of Lionel Messi voted for him 2010 even though he didn't deserve it then.
Re: Reekado Banks Poses With His Headies Car Key & Award (Photo) by Phobia1: 2:02pm On Jan 03, 2016
phemmy88:

Shame in you... Oga ADE.. Why are being a hater.. what have u achieved?
llol. see painment o. buh y d painment na? thr are two options na. its either u choose or swerve d fuvk.
Re: Reekado Banks Poses With His Headies Car Key & Award (Photo) by princeogbeide1(m): 2:07pm On Jan 03, 2016
KingTom:

That car is 12 million naira. The sonata is 7 million stop saying what you don't know.

2014 sonata is never 7m and the rated SUV do not worth 12m" wht would uu say about mecerdes benz machines, peugeot machines and other luxury SUV like range rover, which uu can get form 6.5m to 15m? Korea technology is not that concrete enough "note that"
Re: Reekado Banks Poses With His Headies Car Key & Award (Photo) by KingTom(m): 2:08pm On Jan 03, 2016
princeogbeide1:

2014 sonata is never 7m and the rated SUV do not worth 12m" wht would uu say about mecerdes benz machines, peugeot machines and other luxury SUV like range rover, which uu can get form 6.5m to 15m? Korea technology is not that concrete enough "note that"
Call Coscharis undecided
Re: Reekado Banks Poses With His Headies Car Key & Award (Photo) by Reekadict04: 2:11pm On Jan 03, 2016
ApcSucks:

I can vouch that most people that clicked like are all yoruba niggas even you that made the comment is yoruba

Hating tribe
I just realised through this headies that Nigerians are big hypocrites. Going by what people are saying, lil kesh has more audience, i mean his songs are played well and people listen to it, it is now when he deserves an award for his hard work that these hypocrites realises that his lyrics are vulgar, can u imagine? What is the diff btw lil kesh and those that listen to his songs? Yall should start playing reekados good lyrics at your clubs and parties then.
Re: Reekado Banks Poses With His Headies Car Key & Award (Photo) by princeogbeide1(m): 2:14pm On Jan 03, 2016
KingTom:
Call Coscharis undecided

Coscharis Abuja" are city dealers of automobiles and thier prices are different form Lagos market and international market because of their services and pattern of delivery
Re: Reekado Banks Poses With His Headies Car Key & Award (Photo) by Aubrey1(m): 2:15pm On Jan 03, 2016
Banks… meet me for corner.
Re: Reekado Banks Poses With His Headies Car Key & Award (Photo) by Akposkool(m): 2:15pm On Jan 03, 2016
Reekado banks carry go. As for that street agbero called olamide and his herbalist group i say go and jump into a lagoon mudafucker. You think music in nigeria revolve around only your stupid language.
Re: Reekado Banks Poses With His Headies Car Key & Award (Photo) by ApcSucks: 2:16pm On Jan 03, 2016
Reekadict04:
I just realised through this headies that Nigerians are big hypocrites. Going by what people are saying, lil kesh has more audience, i mean his songs are played well and people listen to it, it is now when he deserves an award for his hard work that these hypocrites realises that his lyrics are vulgar, can u imagine? What is the diff btw lil kesh and those that listen to his songs? Yall should start playing reekados good lyrics at your clubs and parties then.

You copy people's comment to post... do you think is only lil kesh songs that are played in clubs?? give me timaya please much dope... bsides no every1 love rubbish jamz I like it cool... katapult ya self off ma mention
Re: Reekado Banks Poses With His Headies Car Key & Award (Photo) by scholes0(m): 2:19pm On Jan 03, 2016
Akposkool:
Reekado banks carry go. As for that street agbero called olamide and his herbalist group i say go and jump into a lagoon mudafucker. You think music in nigeria revolve around only your stupid language.

The funniest part about all you Yoruba haters out there, is that you don't know Reekado Banks is Another Yoruba guy who sings very well in his native Language.
That same music Video 'Katapot' that won the award, still has parts of it in the Yoruba Language..... But of course, you probably didnt hear that part.
That is what tribalism does to the mind.

Who ask you not to sing in your language? Yoruba people tie una mouth??
Rubbish ....

2 Likes

Re: Reekado Banks Poses With His Headies Car Key & Award (Photo) by REUEL95: 2:46pm On Jan 03, 2016
Kingtim:
I really hate his hairstyle. Made him look like someone who's mentally unstable. Smh
Do you know that haters will die young? oga reeky God has set a table for you in the presence of your enemies, if them like make them fire catapult of envy
Re: Reekado Banks Poses With His Headies Car Key & Award (Photo) by KingTom(m): 2:50pm On Jan 03, 2016
princeogbeide1:

Coscharis Abuja" are city dealers of automobiles and thier prices are different form Lagos market and international market because of their services and pattern of delivery
ok so what you're saying is that the price range differs Abi? Case closed
Re: Reekado Banks Poses With His Headies Car Key & Award (Photo) by Alameer(m): 3:03pm On Jan 03, 2016
Nice one my boy. I jubilite wit u. Work hard more
Re: Reekado Banks Poses With His Headies Car Key & Award (Photo) by emmalexabl(m): 3:25pm On Jan 03, 2016
Egbon olamide.,if you want the car,come and collect it..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Victoria Kimani Enters Club With In Bra (Photo) / One Percent Int'l Unveils Real Warri Pikin As New Artiste With N30m, SUV / Basketmouth Spends N58k On Haircut In The US (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.