Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,122 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

Nysc Posting Issues - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Posting Issues (831 Views)

Check Your NYSC Posting Here!!!! LOL / NYSC Posting: FG Insists On North Deployment / Was The New Nysc Posting Policy Fully Implemented? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Posting Issues by saintson: 3:09pm On Jun 14, 2009
If you are finding it very difficult on how to go about your NYSC posting,then you are in the right place, i was forced to write this because i was reading a newspaper and i saw how graduates posted to different states are been killed in the name of religious crisis and most people killed are people posted to state where they have never been before and due to language barrier,they hardly cope .so am willing to help anybody who wants to get posted to Lagos, Abuja, PortHarcourt and also any state of your choice because i work with NYSC Abuja.you can reach me on my email saintaustin13@yahoo.com or you can call my phone 07039872489. Always be good and nice day. Austin

(1) (Reply)

Should Nysc Be Cancelled? / Please Reason Corpers June Allowance Should Be #19600 Instead Of #19800?. / Help Clear My Doubt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.