Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,450 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

Say HELLO To My New Bunnies - Jack And Jill - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Say HELLO To My New Bunnies - Jack And Jill (22389 Views)

Say Hello To My New Dog "MAX" / Petlanders .... Say Hello To My New Puppy.. Pet Dog... / Say Hello To My New Puppy (cookie Baby) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say HELLO To My New Bunnies - Jack And Jill by philfrey08: 4:18pm On Jan 04, 2016
Jack and Jill went up the hill to fectha pail of slippers....
Re: Say HELLO To My New Bunnies - Jack And Jill by kilokeys(m): 4:18pm On Jan 04, 2016
All i see is rabbit stew grin
Re: Say HELLO To My New Bunnies - Jack And Jill by juman(m): 4:18pm On Jan 04, 2016
Hello to them.
Re: Say HELLO To My New Bunnies - Jack And Jill by Jchi9876: 4:22pm On Jan 04, 2016
i hate animals!!!
freaking western culture stemmed outta boredom and loneliness.

As a typical African man we don't keep them in our houses, let them sleep on our bed, pamper them like kids or kiss them! Yhuuccck

We just tell Nma Ada to make peppersoup outta them and serve with fresh palmwine straight from Dede Okechukwu's tree

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say HELLO To My New Bunnies - Jack And Jill by VickyRotex(f): 4:22pm On Jan 04, 2016
labi6:
Well rabbits don't go on heat just mate them when they are about 150days old and to the owner of this thread that your rabbit is looking like 50cent that's why he chewed your xbox cable...I tool mine in today,she was looking like nicki minaj then in a twinkle of an eye she grabbed my ear piece and I was it in two pieces (they have damn sharp teeth don't let them try it on your finger...I swear you'll cry)...well mine was still lenient but yours ah.....na even 2pac no be 50cent...lol

This got me ROTFL. lmaooo cheesy
Re: Say HELLO To My New Bunnies - Jack And Jill by danbrowndmf(m): 4:23pm On Jan 04, 2016
VickyRotex:
Awwwww. I used to have 2 dogs bearing Jack and Jill.

Miss them. RIP to them embarassed cry

Hi Jack and Jill, Op, theyre so cute. cool
pele.

I like this thread.learning new things...even small rat sef i dy fear .sad smh..
Re: Say HELLO To My New Bunnies - Jack And Jill by Aminat508(f): 4:25pm On Jan 04, 2016
shocked shocked
Re: Say HELLO To My New Bunnies - Jack And Jill by VickyRotex(f): 4:27pm On Jan 04, 2016
danbrowndmf:
pele.

I like this thread.learning new things...even small rat sef i dy fear .sad smh..

Thank you!

Feels so good to learn about these animals. cool
You should own one someday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Say HELLO To My New Bunnies - Jack And Jill by Abimbola29(m): 4:27pm On Jan 04, 2016
sorry to ask can there(the rabbit) respond to call as in their hearing sound as active as a dog?
Re: Say HELLO To My New Bunnies - Jack And Jill by Idrismusty97(m): 4:28pm On Jan 04, 2016
They will make nice pepper soup. When are you going to eat them? Rabbit meat are delicious, especially when roasted.

1 Like

Re: Say HELLO To My New Bunnies - Jack And Jill by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 04, 2016
Prodeegee:
I will. im stl trying to figure out how their heat period comes about. bn reading alot online. u got an idea of when and hw they mate?

Don't you think it is cruel to put them in a cage?
Re: Say HELLO To My New Bunnies - Jack And Jill by chukkystar(m): 4:34pm On Jan 04, 2016
Abimbola29:
sorry to ask can there(the rabbit) respond to call as in their hearing sound as active as a dog?
Rabbits are very smart.. They respond to calls and know their own names..
Re: Say HELLO To My New Bunnies - Jack And Jill by myfantasies(f): 4:35pm On Jan 04, 2016
Op can i have one?

Pleeeaasssee cry

1 Like

Re: Say HELLO To My New Bunnies - Jack And Jill by Jchi9876: 4:37pm On Jan 04, 2016
myfantasies:
Op can i have one?

Pleeeaasssee cry

get a boyfriend.
that rabbit will not take your cold away

5 Likes

Re: Say HELLO To My New Bunnies - Jack And Jill by Opoki(m): 4:40pm On Jan 04, 2016
I have rabbit I raise in my store too, I don't allow them to wander about. I love the softness of their skin/meat.
Re: Say HELLO To My New Bunnies - Jack And Jill by stephenqueen: 4:48pm On Jan 04, 2016
STFUareyouGod come see your brothers

cc: Kingtom gringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Say HELLO To My New Bunnies - Jack And Jill by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 04, 2016
no way...rabbit....now dat i no dey chew anytin.
Re: Say HELLO To My New Bunnies - Jack And Jill by Handsome1: 4:51pm On Jan 04, 2016
Opoki:
I have rabbit I raise in my store too, I don't allow them to wander about. I love the softness of their skin/meat.
So you ate it finally cry

1 Like

Re: Say HELLO To My New Bunnies - Jack And Jill by myfantasies(f): 4:56pm On Jan 04, 2016
Jchi9876:

get a boyfriend.
that rabbit will not take your cold away
Nd wat r u trying to prove?

I am sure dis insult made ur day

1 Like

Re: Say HELLO To My New Bunnies - Jack And Jill by Jchi9876: 4:58pm On Jan 04, 2016
myfantasies:
Nd wat r u trying to prove?

I am sure dis insult made ur day

what insult? am only stating the obvious...
Re: Say HELLO To My New Bunnies - Jack And Jill by ooshinibos: 4:58pm On Jan 04, 2016
Prodeegee:
Got this as a gift from vicdamm. im very grateful.
unbelievable boring news , bruv , I have a job for you if you are bored
Re: Say HELLO To My New Bunnies - Jack And Jill by ooshinibos: 5:04pm On Jan 04, 2016
Jchi9876:
i hate animals!!!

As a typical African man we don't keep them in our houses, let them sleep on our bed, pamper them like kids or kiss them! Yhuuccck

We just tell Nma Ada to make peppersoup outta them and serve with fresh palmwine straight from Dede Okechukwu's tree

I agree with you bruv , it is a shame we cannot copy the western standard of living like power , health and transport infrastructure ..the only thing we are attracted to is the part of their culture that adds no value to life like keeping a bunny rabbit and the other I cannot mention for now
Re: Say HELLO To My New Bunnies - Jack And Jill by ooshinibos: 5:07pm On Jan 04, 2016
Prodeegee:
Got this as a gift from vicdamm. im very grateful.
it is a shame we cannot copy the western standard of living like power , health and transport infrastructure ..the only thing we are attracted to is the part of their culture that adds no value to life like keeping a bunny rabbit and the others I cannot mention for now .
Bruv get yourself together and explore something that will add value to you ...the only people that keep bunnies here in UK are the creeps , welfare dependents , jobless , old pensioners and loners or depressed people ...
Re: Say HELLO To My New Bunnies - Jack And Jill by Dekatron(m): 5:10pm On Jan 04, 2016
Jchi9876:
i hate animals!!!

Walahi you too make sense

what came to my mind seeing the pic is :- prodeegee too wants to eat rabbit soup!! And they said they are the most nutritious meat in the world (my SSS1 Agriculture teacher)

Biko, pass me the palmwine from dede okechukwu and put in Chief Osadebe's joro mi. grin grin grin

Made my day!!
Re: Say HELLO To My New Bunnies - Jack And Jill by JustHere2Observ(f): 5:20pm On Jan 04, 2016
They are cute but seriously from all I have read here, taking care of them is a lot of work.
Wish all bunnies are like bugs bunny.
Re: Say HELLO To My New Bunnies - Jack And Jill by Chijosky(m): 5:23pm On Jan 04, 2016
RoyalBoutique:

Ah swear if a rabbit chews my xbox cable, I will chew the rabbit.
Raw ba?
Re: Say HELLO To My New Bunnies - Jack And Jill by myfantasies(f): 5:27pm On Jan 04, 2016
Jchi9876:

what insult? am only stating the obvious...

Yeah i can see dat

Now i understand wat is happening

I can see someone messed up ur day nd u r looking for who to lay ur frustration on, go ahead, it's allowed

I hope it fix everything

1 Like

Re: Say HELLO To My New Bunnies - Jack And Jill by daclint(m): 5:31pm On Jan 04, 2016
Ah ah, @op u well so? ??, Na pot of pepper soup u suppose dey show us Na grin grin, which kin thing be this.

See better meat
Re: Say HELLO To My New Bunnies - Jack And Jill by Jchi9876: 5:33pm On Jan 04, 2016
myfantasies:
Yeah i can see dat

Now i understand wat is happening

I can see someone messed up ur day nd u r looking for who to lay ur frustration on, go ahead, it's allowed

I hope it fix everything

baby oku you taking it personal.

abi you are on heat grin some girls are cranky when on heat

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

You Are A Genius If You Can Correctly Name These Five Dog Breeds / Names Of Animals In Hausa Language / Which Insecticide Can Be Use To Kill Bedbugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.