Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Say HELLO To My New Bunnies - Jack And Jill - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Say HELLO To My New Bunnies - Jack And Jill (22413 Views)

Say Hello To My New Dog "MAX" / Petlanders .... Say Hello To My New Puppy.. Pet Dog... / Say Hello To My New Puppy (cookie Baby) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say HELLO To My New Bunnies - Jack And Jill by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 04, 2016
They're soooo cute and great to pet when your feeling stressed smiley
Re: Say HELLO To My New Bunnies - Jack And Jill by KingTom(m): 5:35pm On Jan 04, 2016
stephenqueen:
STFUareyouGod come see your brothers

cc: Kingtom gringrin
Ehoro aye grin
Re: Say HELLO To My New Bunnies - Jack And Jill by FORTUNES247: 5:39pm On Jan 04, 2016
For detailed information please visit www.truetalkmagazine.com
Re: Say HELLO To My New Bunnies - Jack And Jill by drehdinho(m): 5:41pm On Jan 04, 2016
What do they eat please. Im interested in rearing this lovely creatures.
Re: Say HELLO To My New Bunnies - Jack And Jill by myfantasies(f): 5:42pm On Jan 04, 2016
Jchi9876:

baby oku you taking it personal.

abi you are on heat grin some girls are cranky when on heat
Keep it coming

Knock urself out

1 Like

Re: Say HELLO To My New Bunnies - Jack And Jill by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:48pm On Jan 04, 2016
Prodeegee and dacovajnr, who cares about breeding! Ur bunnies are d cutest cheesy
Re: Say HELLO To My New Bunnies - Jack And Jill by Jchi9876: 5:49pm On Jan 04, 2016
myfantasies:
Keep it coming

Knock urself out

i want to knock your ppuusssyyy out.

they dont call me otagburu agwu for nothing grin
Re: Say HELLO To My New Bunnies - Jack And Jill by nike4love: 5:58pm On Jan 04, 2016
Jchi9876:
i hate animals!!!
freaking western culture stemmed outta boredom and loneliness.

As a typical African man we don't keep them in our houses, let them sleep on our bed, pamper them like kids or kiss them! Yhuuccck

We just tell Nma Ada to make peppersoup outta them and serve with fresh palmwine straight from Dede Okechukwu's tree
You too love analog life,why don't you wear that olden days pampers made from banana leaves.or travel from lagos to bayelsa with donkey. African man indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Say HELLO To My New Bunnies - Jack And Jill by lielbree: 5:58pm On Jan 04, 2016
dacovajnr:
Just keep your xpensive wears away from them including shoes coz they chew anything chew able...Mine have chewed all the cables in the house including my X-box Pad cable sad below are the pix of the Chew cable n the culprit cheesy
Common set fire use better pepper and roast that correct bush meat asap!
Re: Say HELLO To My New Bunnies - Jack And Jill by ikombe: 5:58pm On Jan 04, 2016
ooshinibos:

it is a shame we cannot copy the western standard of living like power , health and transport infrastructure ..the only thing we are attracted to is the part of their culture that adds no value to life like keeping a bunny rabbit and the others I cannot mention for now .
Bruv get yourself together and explore something that will add value to you ...the only people that keep bunnies here in UK are the creeps , welfare dependents , jobless , old pensioners and loners or depressed people ...
the only people thinking like you are the depressed and brainless set of humans undecided

1 Like

Re: Say HELLO To My New Bunnies - Jack And Jill by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 04, 2016
[s]
VickyRotex:

Thank you!

Feels so good to learn about these animals. cool
You should own one someday.
[/s]

sad
Re: Say HELLO To My New Bunnies - Jack And Jill by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 04, 2016
stephenqueen:
STFUarey.ouGod come see your brothers

cc: Kingto.m gringrin

KingTom:
Ehoro aye grin

What's wrong with these Rakz and Ketz? undecided
Re: Say HELLO To My New Bunnies - Jack And Jill by KingTom(m): 6:17pm On Jan 04, 2016
STFUareyouGod:

Awwww he named one Jack, how nice of him grin
Re: Say HELLO To My New Bunnies - Jack And Jill by pofolo(m): 6:24pm On Jan 04, 2016
them plenty here wella....
bugs burney bambie snow smoke barbie shadow

1 Share

Re: Say HELLO To My New Bunnies - Jack And Jill by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 04, 2016
KingTom:
Awwww he named one Jack, how nice of him grin
Oga pls #LeaveTrashForLawma cheesy cheesy grin

Re: Say HELLO To My New Bunnies - Jack And Jill by RoyalBoutique(m): 6:27pm On Jan 04, 2016
Chijosky:
Raw ba?

I will chase it around with salt and pepper and eat it raw.

My xbox cable?

Lailai, I no go gree o.
Re: Say HELLO To My New Bunnies - Jack And Jill by stephenqueen: 6:32pm On Jan 04, 2016
KingTom:
Ehoro aye grin

Chai gringrin
Re: Say HELLO To My New Bunnies - Jack And Jill by stephenqueen: 6:33pm On Jan 04, 2016
STFUareyouGod:

wink
Re: Say HELLO To My New Bunnies - Jack And Jill by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 04, 2016
Re: Say HELLO To My New Bunnies - Jack And Jill by uhiochris1(m): 6:46pm On Jan 04, 2016
Prodeegee:
lolll...ill keep that in mind. ill probably make a place for them to stay so my dog doesn't turn them to lunch.

Double wahala for dead body ( bunny and doggy)
Re: Say HELLO To My New Bunnies - Jack And Jill by Hidentity(m): 6:47pm On Jan 04, 2016
VickyRotex:
Awwwww. I used to have 2 dogs bearing Jack and Jill.

Miss them. RIP to them embarassed cry

Hello Jack and Jill, keep up the"Good work" grin

Op, theyre cute. cool

Ehmmm, Egbon Hidentity come and see your Mammywater's friends. lipsrsealed grin undecided

Vicky, na CAD fit solve my issue now. One even had 6 babies two days back and another had 8 today. I have like 20 now and when are you taking yours sef?
Re: Say HELLO To My New Bunnies - Jack And Jill by dacovajnr: 6:52pm On Jan 04, 2016
vivaciousvivi:
Prodeegee and dacovajnr, who cares about breeding! Ur bunnies are d cutest cheesy
Tnx Ma'am wink

1 Like

Re: Say HELLO To My New Bunnies - Jack And Jill by Opoki(m): 6:57pm On Jan 04, 2016
Handsome1:

So you ate it finally cry
My brother, na meat o.
Re: Say HELLO To My New Bunnies - Jack And Jill by Jchi9876: 6:58pm On Jan 04, 2016
nike4love:

You too love analog life,why don't you wear that olden days pampers made from banana leaves.or travel from lagos to bayelsa with donkey. African man indeed.

madam digital follow me to my hotel room and wear me this pampers please.

i will put orisirisi inside your ministry
Re: Say HELLO To My New Bunnies - Jack And Jill by danbrowndmf(m): 7:11pm On Jan 04, 2016
VickyRotex:

Thank you!
Feels so good to learn about these animals. cool You should own one someday.
you are welcome.
It awesome learning these things. I'm a man with a female heart,even baby rat sef dy fear me.sad had love to own a dog some day...but will dog phobia allow me?
Re: Say HELLO To My New Bunnies - Jack And Jill by Ojah1: 7:13pm On Jan 04, 2016
Jchi9876:

i want to knock your ppuusssyyy out.

they dont call me otagburu agwu for nothing grin
Bro abeg free that girl.. She's my babe.. Myfantasies greekgoddess..
Re: Say HELLO To My New Bunnies - Jack And Jill by Jchi9876: 7:15pm On Jan 04, 2016
Ojah1:

Bro abeg free that girl.. She's my babe.. Myfantasies greekgoddess..

party pooper cheesy cheesy shey we cant eat from same plate ni??
u too selfish when it comes to woman!!
Re: Say HELLO To My New Bunnies - Jack And Jill by Ojah1: 7:18pm On Jan 04, 2016
Jchi9876:

party pooper cheesy cheesy shey we cant eat from same plate ni??
u too selfish when it comes to woman!!
Lmao cheesy. We can eat from same plate but not this particular plate bro
Re: Say HELLO To My New Bunnies - Jack And Jill by labi6: 7:22pm On Jan 04, 2016
VickyRotex:

This got me ROTFL. lmaooo cheesy

Seriously...get one(rabbit) then dedicate one of your fingers to it on the first day of arrival( I will suggest your thumb or your smallest finger) then you'll know they are good looking o but....have you ever though of why their mouths are way hidden...its because they don't want you to know the gravity of what will hit you until it hits you.
Re: Say HELLO To My New Bunnies - Jack And Jill by Jchi9876: 7:26pm On Jan 04, 2016
Ojah1:

Lmao cheesy. We can eat from same plate but not this particular plate bro

na eran orisa? grin grin grin
Re: Say HELLO To My New Bunnies - Jack And Jill by Ojah1: 7:31pm On Jan 04, 2016
Jchi9876:

na eran orisa? grin grin grin
Yes na eran Orisa, ko se pin je(it can't be shared)
Re: Say HELLO To My New Bunnies - Jack And Jill by Jchi9876: 7:34pm On Jan 04, 2016
Ojah1:

Yes na eran Orisa, ko se pin je(it can't be shared)

gotcha

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Persecution Of Cats In Nigeria / You Are A Genius If You Can Correctly Name These Five Dog Breeds / Names Of Animals In Hausa Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.