Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,054 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Brothers An Sister In Islam - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Brothers An Sister In Islam (6137 Views)

Happy Eid-ul-Adha My Muslim Brothers And Sisters! / Ingredients Of Marital Love In Islam / Muslims Sister In The House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brothers An Sister In Islam by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:11pm On Jun 17, 2009
wetin kini? since you dont wanna tell me, I'll converse with my sister osisi. cheesy make she give me the gist cos apparently you are now against that stance cry
Re: Brothers An Sister In Islam by sosisi(f): 6:12pm On Jun 17, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

popular member?
I don't think so,if I remembered his name I would have said it.
Re: Brothers An Sister In Islam by sosisi(f): 6:14pm On Jun 17, 2009
TOH make I edit,I hope you saw what I posted.
Re: Brothers An Sister In Islam by Lagosboy: 6:15pm On Jun 17, 2009
oya make we find husband for Aisha and even find one for Thief of heart sef i am sure she nor go mind a good and nice muslim guy. Mukina2 ova to you find these people husbands , Egbon olabs will conduct the nikkah.

But where this Aisha dey sef she posts and she is run away , i am sure osisi's posts chased her away.
Re: Brothers An Sister In Islam by Lagosboy: 6:16pm On Jun 17, 2009
She no see am o osisi
Re: Brothers An Sister In Islam by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:17pm On Jun 17, 2009
I saw it.   wink That was before olabowole got his claws in mukina's brain. Now she's a soft spoken cat   cry
Re: Brothers An Sister In Islam by mukina2: 6:17pm On Jun 17, 2009
osisi shocked shocked shocked shocked

i saw that i swear you be winch grin

na me and you for this NL grin

TOH
you wish cheesy
Re: Brothers An Sister In Islam by sosisi(f): 6:18pm On Jun 17, 2009
Lagosboy:

oya make we find husband for Aisha and even find one for Thief of heart sef i am sure she nor go mind a good and nice muslim guy. Mukina2 ova to you find these people husbands , Egbon olabs will conduct the nikkah.

But where this Aisha dey sef she posts and she is run away , i am sure osisi's posts chased her away.

I gave her some good advise.
She should wear a burqua ,that ojuju Calabar type I've seen in Oshodi and Ikorodu road area with a vent for breathing and I can assure you that the Christian BF will leave her alone.
Re: Brothers An Sister In Islam by mukina2: 6:20pm On Jun 17, 2009
lagosboy
i already found you grin
Re: Brothers An Sister In Islam by sosisi(f): 6:24pm On Jun 17, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

I saw it. wink That was before olabowole got his claws in mukina's brain. Now she's a soft spoken cat cry

That was the mukina I knew in 2006 and 2007 not this politically correct one under Olabowale's tutelage.
Re: Brothers An Sister In Islam by Lagosboy: 6:25pm On Jun 17, 2009
osisi me i nor see wetin u post o oya make me see am
Re: Brothers An Sister In Islam by Lagosboy: 6:28pm On Jun 17, 2009
mukina2:

lagosboy
i already found you grin

Found  me for who ?? TOH no fit thief my own heart o as she no yellow cos i be like Frizy grin  grin
Re: Brothers An Sister In Islam by Lagosboy: 6:30pm On Jun 17, 2009
$osisi:

That was the mukina I knew in 2006 and 2007 not this politically correct one under Olabowale's tutelage.

On the contrary she is beoming a better muslim day by day if thats what u mean grin grin
Re: Brothers An Sister In Islam by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 17, 2009
all this politically correct p*ussy footing so as not to upset the "sensitivity" of our dearly beloved and "peaceful" muslim folks here is amusing.
Re: Brothers An Sister In Islam by mukina2: 6:33pm On Jun 17, 2009
$osisi:

stop giving people bad name its not good wink

davidylan:

all this politically correct p*ussy footing so as not to upset the "sensitivity" of our dearly beloved and "peaceful" muslim folks here is amusing.
shocked grin grin
welcome you were expected cheesy

lagosboy
Aisha for you wink
Re: Brothers An Sister In Islam by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:36pm On Jun 17, 2009
David, you should know by now that I dont care about such things. To ba wu won ki won wa "offended". wetin be my own.

Mukina, find a woman for LagosBoy so he can finally stifle himself jare.
Re: Brothers An Sister In Islam by mukina2: 6:38pm On Jun 17, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

David, you should know by now that I dont care about such things. To ba wu won ki won wa "offended". wetin be my own.

Mukina, find a woman for LagosBoy so he can finally stifle himself jare.

lagos Boy i found a wife for you .TOH grin
Re: Brothers An Sister In Islam by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 17, 2009
mukina2:

lagos Boy i found a wife for you .TOH grin

Jehovah forbid . . . let him go pick a hijab-wearing masquerade.
Re: Brothers An Sister In Islam by Lagosboy: 6:41pm On Jun 17, 2009
E be like say david won marry TOF as he vehemently protests. By the way it is called hijab and no accolade to it. Abi TOH don thief your heart too. grin grin
Re: Brothers An Sister In Islam by sosisi(f): 6:42pm On Jun 17, 2009
he should pick that one

Re: Brothers An Sister In Islam by sosisi(f): 6:43pm On Jun 17, 2009
;d
Re: Brothers An Sister In Islam by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:43pm On Jun 17, 2009
Lmao. Hijab R Us.

Are they allowed any decorations?  cheesy

How come i enver see colorful hijabs, like yellow
Re: Brothers An Sister In Islam by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:44pm On Jun 17, 2009
Rofl @ the tagline of the pic. Love it! grin grin
Re: Brothers An Sister In Islam by mukina2: 6:44pm On Jun 17, 2009
davidylan:

Jehovah forbid . . . let him go pick a hijab-wearing masquerade.
when did your name become TOH ,  grin  cheesy

Lagosboy:

E be like say david won marry TOF as he vehemently protests. By the way it is called hijab and no accolade to it. Abi TOH don thief your heart too.  grin  grin
grin grin grin
Re: Brothers An Sister In Islam by sosisi(f): 6:45pm On Jun 17, 2009
that's a pretty woman on the left there.
Full of the goodness of Allah and very "holy"
Re: Brothers An Sister In Islam by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 17, 2009
Lagosboy:

E be like say david won marry TOF as he vehemently protests. By the way it is called hijab and no accolade to it. Abi TOH don thief your heart too.  grin  grin

She's a christian . . . find your match elsewhere. You crooks come here defending the hijab with all your energy but all through the time i was in college i never saw a muslim dating a hijab-wearing "sister". They were always hanging around chapel girls.

The rush for jewish women among arab men is the one that puzzles the most.
Re: Brothers An Sister In Islam by Lagosboy: 6:45pm On Jun 17, 2009
Osisi u don kolo . The burqa isnt compulsory in islam, neither is the niqab but what is coumpulsory is the hijab. Women look beautiful in the hijab though i must say  grin  grin

Maybe TOH will wear it someday  grin
Re: Brothers An Sister In Islam by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 17, 2009
Lagosboy:

Osisi u don kolo . The burqa isnt compulsory in islam, neither is the niqab but what is coumpulsory is the hijab. Women look beautiful in the hijab though i must say  grin  grin

Maybe TOH will wear it someday  grin

stop decieving yourself . . .
Re: Brothers An Sister In Islam by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:47pm On Jun 17, 2009
davidylan:

You crooks come here defending the hijab with all your energy but all through the time i was in college i never saw a muslim dating a hijab-wearing "sister". They were always hanging around chapel girls.

abi ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Never seen them wooing any hijab wearer o. never gave them attention
Re: Brothers An Sister In Islam by Lagosboy: 6:49pm On Jun 17, 2009
davidylan:

stop decieving yourself . . .

whateva u say , our beautiful sistas look good in it.

Now tellme this lady isnt damn pretty. I wish her knew her  grin  grin
Re: Brothers An Sister In Islam by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:50pm On Jun 17, 2009
The fact that you would choose a pic that specifically states "AGONIES and BONDAGE" says alot
Re: Brothers An Sister In Islam by Lagosboy: 6:51pm On Jun 17, 2009
Now dont steer the discussion away as thats a diff subject entirely.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Denying A Spouse’s Rights – Whether Physical Or Financial – Is A Crime / Sadaqah(charity): A Voluntary Act With Immense Spiritual Reward / At Which Mosque Will You Perform Your Itikaf?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.