Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,045 members, 7,821,598 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Why Islam Is Not The Way(by The Revelation Of God's Word) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Islam Is Not The Way(by The Revelation Of God's Word) (552 Views)

The Power Of God’s Word – W.F. Kumuyi / The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran / Revelation Of Heaven And Hell By Andrew Remilekun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Islam Is Not The Way(by The Revelation Of God's Word) by Kronos12(m): 12:41pm On Jan 03, 2016
Hey friends, this is the first topic I would be posting on nairaland and I felt such a huge burden to share this revelation with you, I assure you that this was not done out of hatred for Islam but out of the truth that I caught from God's words.
A few months ago, I was quite confused as to which was the real religion, I was a born again Christian (I still am), spirit filled and I have witnessed different dimensions of the Spirit. But then I wanted answers as to why God would "create" another religion(islam) when everything was so complete in Christ, what I wanted was a personal relationship with God and if Islam turned out to be the way then I would follow Islam.
Then in my course of study the Holy Spirit brought me into the understanding of some things which I will share some of them with you.

John 10:1 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door(don't forget that Christ is this door because He is THE way) into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way(that is not the door:Christ) , the same is a thief and a robber. 10:2 But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep.
So the truth is if any man comes to you with a gospel other than the revelation of Christ that man is a liar because the basis of salvation is built upon the revelation of who Christ is (see Matt 16:13-18) the Apostle paul emphasized on this point in Galatians 1:8 But though we, or an "angel" from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. Remember that Muhammad said he saw an angel that shared those revelations with him, he might not be lying as the Apostle paul already said an angel can bring such false gospel, so does that mean an angel from God can bring a false gospel? Certainly not, but we know according to the scriptures that the devil can disguise himself like an angel of light(see 2 corinthians 11:14)

God's plan from the moment man fell was that Christ would come to redeem him(I don't want to go too deep into explaining this) but the devil didn't know how God would plan it, the devil knew there would be a saviour but he didn't know how the saviour would redeem the world that was why he even offered the kingdom of the world to Jesus on a silver platter during the temptations, he didn't know that the redemption of man was in Christ's death, if he knew he would not have crucified the Lord of glory(1 cor2:cool, and when the devil found that that all hail all power in heaven and on earth has been given to Christ after His death (matt28:18) and whosoever believes in Christ shall be given that power(john1:12) the devil started looking for a way to cover up his mistake and he has an advantage of age, so six hundred years later he appeared to Muhammad like an angel of light and told him that Christ did not die because he knew that if he bring people into disbelieving Christ's death then it would mean Christ didn't receive power in heaven and in earth then we would not be saved(see 1 corinthians 15:17). So he made people believe this lie and brought them out of salvation even though they wanted to be saved. But We thank God for our revelation in Christ, for we are not ignorant of the devil's devices.

Then why did God allow this to stand when it was not of Him? Well let me show you this truth
Matthew 13:24 Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man(jesus) which sowed good seed in his field: 13:25 But while men slept, his enemy(devil) came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way. 13:26 But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also. 13:27 So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares? 13:28 He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up? 13:29 But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them. 13:30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.
This parable was prophetic as to what the devil would do to remedy the victory of Christ, so I want to implore you brethren not to be decieved or confused about your salvation, and those who are yet to give their life to Christ, I want to tell you that there is no other way or name on earth by which men can be saved except the name of Jesus. SHALOM

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Hundreds Of Muslims Being Baptized [photo And Video]... / Open Heavens Daily Devotional(thur 14/01/2016) / Victory Through Praise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.