Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

What Is The Cause Of My Laptop Switching Off Without Notice? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / What Is The Cause Of My Laptop Switching Off Without Notice? (684 Views)

My Laptop Is Not Detecting Phones, Help. / What Is The Cause Of RAM Reduction / My Laptop Screen Flickers. What May Be The Cause? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Cause Of My Laptop Switching Off Without Notice? by winta2007(m): 1:04pm On Jan 03, 2016
I was using my laptop, but suddenly it switched off without any notice.

But when I on it and take it to where there is Fan it will work without switching off.

What is the problem please help.
Re: What Is The Cause Of My Laptop Switching Off Without Notice? by dammytosh: 1:14pm On Jan 03, 2016
it is conserving power.

That is a nice environment friendly laptop
Re: What Is The Cause Of My Laptop Switching Off Without Notice? by Folarinibrahim1(m): 1:22pm On Jan 03, 2016
winta2007:

But when I on it and take it to where there is Fan it will work without switching off.

The problem is with the cooling system. Your cooling fan is either faulty or the air vent Is block.

Solution:-
Try to avoid using it on a bed.
You can use compress air to blow out dirt stuck in the air vent.
But if the problem is the fan, maybe it's no more working. You have to change it completely.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Cause Of My Laptop Switching Off Without Notice? by Donald3d(m): 1:32pm On Jan 03, 2016
winta2007:

excess heat,please try to place it in a well ventilated area always,Thank You

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Phone / Computer / How Do I Turn On Wifi On My Windows 10?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.