Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,431 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Amaechi, Minister Of Transport Arrives Port-Harcourt - Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi, Minister Of Transport Arrives Port-Harcourt - Photos (41017 Views)

Drama As Acting President Osinbajo Arrives Port-Harcourt / Pdp Shrinks As Amaechi Arrives Port Harcourt In Style / List Of Agencies And Parastatals Under Amaechi, As A Minister Of Transport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi, Minister Of Transport Arrives Port-Harcourt - Photos by vivianblog3(f): 4:31pm On Jan 03, 2016
Cc; lalasticlala
Re: Amaechi, Minister Of Transport Arrives Port-Harcourt - Photos by 247Musics(m): 4:44pm On Jan 03, 2016
Nice one FP
Re: Amaechi, Minister Of Transport Arrives Port-Harcourt - Photos by musicsonline: 4:45pm On Jan 03, 2016
Rotimi my man grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Amaechi, Minister Of Transport Arrives Port-Harcourt - Photos by donaldoffice: 4:46pm On Jan 03, 2016
Nice one wink wink
Re: Amaechi, Minister Of Transport Arrives Port-Harcourt - Photos by potbelly(m): 4:46pm On Jan 03, 2016
why are you disturbing my sleep? angry
mensdept:

Maybe you are now just watching the movie Troy, because there is nothing Gladiator about Amaechi and many of these potbelly men in the pictures

1 Like

Re: Amaechi, Minister Of Transport Arrives Port-Harcourt - Photos by miqos02(m): 5:15pm On Jan 03, 2016
hmmm
Re: Amaechi, Minister Of Transport Arrives Port-Harcourt - Photos by millionboi(m): 5:19pm On Jan 03, 2016
Corrupt amechi
Re: Amaechi, Minister Of Transport Arrives Port-Harcourt - Photos by israelchinedu: 5:27pm On Jan 03, 2016
welcome home sir.
Re: Amaechi, Minister Of Transport Arrives Port-Harcourt - Photos by Cannonleo(m): 5:29pm On Jan 03, 2016
Trust Nigerians nobody is asking question about his mode of transportation bahhhhh
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Amaechi, Minister Of Transport Arrives Port-Harcourt - Photos by israelchinedu: 5:30pm On Jan 03, 2016
God will surely guide and protect u no evil will come near u.
Re: Amaechi, Minister Of Transport Arrives Port-Harcourt - Photos by BlackMariner(m): 5:33pm On Jan 03, 2016
Somebody in Rivers State Govt House will get drunk on Louis XIII today. cheesy grin
Re: Amaechi, Minister Of Transport Arrives Port-Harcourt - Photos by ikaboy: 5:36pm On Jan 03, 2016
Imawun aputa
Re: Amaechi, Minister Of Transport Arrives Port-Harcourt - Photos by meforyou1(m): 5:39pm On Jan 03, 2016
So even Nigerian ministers use private jets when the Queen of England and the Prime Minister of Britain both use a commercial airline, British Airways.
Our public servants have a long way to go

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi, Minister Of Transport Arrives Port-Harcourt - Photos by smartest100(m): 5:40pm On Jan 03, 2016
cool I so much love dis great man called Ameachi...if ameachi will slay wike press d like button...if wike will slay ameachi press d share button in dis rerun election

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi, Minister Of Transport Arrives Port-Harcourt - Photos by gykes(m): 5:45pm On Jan 03, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi, Minister Of Transport Arrives Port-Harcourt - Photos by grovethoery(m): 5:47pm On Jan 03, 2016
Apc was all over Pdp because of things like this,now they r wasting tax payers money on private jet..u can call him all the lions in the jungle but time will tell who is fooling who..we need serious minded leaders..i don't think we av one here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi, Minister Of Transport Arrives Port-Harcourt - Photos by oosamole(m): 5:50pm On Jan 03, 2016
Here is that man whose aircraft was refused to airlift him as a sitting governor under previous administration. Use your power well in any position you find yourself before your actions or in actions come to hunt you.
Re: Amaechi, Minister Of Transport Arrives Port-Harcourt - Photos by anonimi: 5:51pm On Jan 03, 2016
Will he ride his abandoned light rail in the city, whose money was used to fund Buhari campaign

Kenai:
The Rivers Monorail has already arrived...

And it's about to take off...
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1570278_images-4_jpeg_jpeg2ce038dbd0b51d8e59b0a0d616a6e40b[/img]

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1570371_screenshot_2014-07-23-16-07-14_png29b18d0d659492af789f2e7a9401cc15[/img]

... To outer space.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi, Minister Of Transport Arrives Port-Harcourt - Photos by henryhemon(m): 5:53pm On Jan 03, 2016
freshvine:
The foolish man that sold the Commonwealth of Rivers State for 5% is in town.

If it's easy to be foolish try it. Oh I forget tell your dad to be foolish and let's see if he will get to Amaechi level. You will die hating.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi, Minister Of Transport Arrives Port-Harcourt - Photos by anonimi: 5:53pm On Jan 03, 2016
grovethoery:
Apc was all over Pdp because of things like this,now they r wasting tax payers money on private jet..u can call him all the lions in the jungle but time will tell who is fooling who..we need serious minded leaders..i don't think we av one here.

....despite Buhari's promise
Where is the change?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2856745_france1_jpegbcac12e5182a39792bfe884c7ba4f4fd

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2534006_bac_jpegc61aa2b5c36e6eaed9536f13d8712e19

GMB‬ Speech While Addressing Nigeria Community In The United Kingdom.

I Will Maintain a modest lifestyle as President -Muhammadu Buhari.

“One of the major killers of our economy apart from corruption is waste. Our scarce resources are being plundered away very carelessly and unnecessarily wasted. Let me give an instance, presently, there are more than 6 aircraft in the presidential fleet. What do you call that? Billions of naira is budgeted every year for the maintenance of these aircraft not to talk of operational cost and other expenses.

You may want to ask what a Nigerian President is doing with so many aircraft when a Prime Minister of Britain fly around using the same public aircraft like an ordinary Briton.

Go and check and compare with that of any developed country in the world, the office of the Nigerian President is a very expensive one inspite our high level of poverty, lack and joblessness. Despite all these, you still find a Nigerian Minister spending about N10billion to charter an aircraft for just one year. Now, for me, when we come into office, all these waste will be blocked and properly channelled into our economy. We intend for instance, to bring back our National carrier, the Nigerian airways. [size=14pt]We shall do this by bringing all the aircraft in the presidential fleet into the Nigerian airways[/size] and within a year increase the fleet into about 20.

More from: http://www.osundefender.org/?p=217159

1 Like

Re: Amaechi, Minister Of Transport Arrives Port-Harcourt - Photos by advocates: 5:54pm On Jan 03, 2016
Lordave:
That's Buhari's way of cutting cost of governance in Nigeria.
You are almost everywhere at the same time. Give yourself break man. You're way too young to develop amnesia or heart attack over this govt.

This is a new dawn meeen, and the earlier you pipe down just a little, the better for your health. I can't be too personal over issues that added no bread to my table, except you are getting paid somehow, but if not, shame dude, expensing energy over nothing.
HAPPY NEW YEAR CHIEF WAILER.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi, Minister Of Transport Arrives Port-Harcourt - Photos by bluecircle470: 5:55pm On Jan 03, 2016
The slayer of Jonadaunce

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi, Minister Of Transport Arrives Port-Harcourt - Photos by Lordave: 6:01pm On Jan 03, 2016
advocates:
You are almost everywhere at the same time. Give yourself break man. You're way too young to develop amnesia or heart attack over this govt.

This is a new dawn meeen, and the earlier you pipe down just a little, the better for your health. I can't be too personal over issues that added no bread to my table, except you are getting paid somehow, but if not, shame dude, expensing energy over nothing.
HAPPY NEW YEAR CHIEF WAILER.
Good stalker but not quite good.
Re: Amaechi, Minister Of Transport Arrives Port-Harcourt - Photos by Wizlove(m): 6:05pm On Jan 03, 2016
Is that not private jet I sighted. Ghen ghen Ben Bruce must see this.
Re: Amaechi, Minister Of Transport Arrives Port-Harcourt - Photos by advocates: 6:10pm On Jan 03, 2016
anonimi:

....despite Buhari's promise
Where is the change?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2856745_france1_jpegbcac12e5182a39792bfe884c7ba4f4fd

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2534006_bac_jpegc61aa2b5c36e6eaed9536f13d8712e19

I won't be surprised if it's announced that anonimi developed stroke. Not wishing you bad cos I love you(no homo), but ever since Mr. Capable (PMB) took over, you become a shadow of yourself(restless), setting up yourself against power beyond your reach.

Your PDP was up there 16yrs, with poor record laden with corruption and atrocities, and manner of gangsterism, is that what you are proud of?

Your opposition is wack. No rational man would speak ill of the President, at least not now. Give him time. After 3 yrs or so, your antics or schemes may begin to make little sense. Right now, those background graphics you reeled out, are quite childish. Grow up man.
Re: Amaechi, Minister Of Transport Arrives Port-Harcourt - Photos by hollywater: 6:11pm On Jan 03, 2016
Who is he please? Is he the driver of Peterside ?
Re: Amaechi, Minister Of Transport Arrives Port-Harcourt - Photos by harry509: 6:11pm On Jan 03, 2016
vivianblog3:
The Leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Rivers State and Nigeria's Transport Minister, Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi just arrived Port Harcourt today Sunday 3rd January 2016.

He was received at the Airport by chieftains of the APC and the governorship candidate of the All Progressive Congress in Rivers State, Dr. Dakuku Adol Peterside , Photos below.

NB: Photos Exclusive Only On Vivian Gist

Source http://www.viviangist.com/rotimi-amechi-nigerias-minister-of-transport-arrives-port-harcourt

Cc; lalasticlala , mynd44
d lion of ubima has arive ooh. Wike u better take 6 bottles of orijin so dat u can sleep well 2 9t...
Re: Amaechi, Minister Of Transport Arrives Port-Harcourt - Photos by Sajoma: 6:15pm On Jan 03, 2016
All hail the lion of Ubioma.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi, Minister Of Transport Arrives Port-Harcourt - Photos by advocates: 6:20pm On Jan 03, 2016
Lordave:
Good stalker but not quite good.
You think your little rumbling here and there means anything? I wish I never get to quote you. But a good stalker is good enough to give a helping hand. Don't feel important just yet. I'm doing you a favour calling you out to amend your foolery. You call it opposition, I deemed it unseriousness.
Re: Amaechi, Minister Of Transport Arrives Port-Harcourt - Photos by Phobia1: 6:24pm On Jan 03, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
We have told Dakuku Peterside that he should lobby for role with Amaechi. This "boy-boy" is just unfit to govern rivers state grin

See the "Boy-Boy" at the airport going to welcome his master!
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3253134_ame1_jpegf8c53763bdb0f078544a89d0533d528a
its beta dan "boy-boying" for a woman u can stil knack akpako nd she'll shout "diaris God ooo". chaee

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi, Minister Of Transport Arrives Port-Harcourt - Photos by babafirst(m): 6:26pm On Jan 03, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
We have told Dakuku Peterside that he should lobby for role with Amaechi. This "boy-boy" is just unfit to govern rivers state grin

See the "Boy-Boy" at the airport going to welcome his master!
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3253134_ame1_jpegf8c53763bdb0f078544a89d0533d528a
Honestly that's true but if he is not at the airport to welcome him children of hate(not you ohh)will instigate the next headline 'Dakuku falls out with his mentor,the APC leader in Rivers State'.Meanwhile,na the same 'boy boy' Wike and Dickson dey do for Madam Patience nau.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi, Minister Of Transport Arrives Port-Harcourt - Photos by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:33pm On Jan 03, 2016
Phobia1:

its beta dan "boy-boying" for a woman u can stil knack akpako nd she'll shout "diaris God ooo". chaee
We are all agitating against godfatherism politics. Who be boy-boy to Peshy? Bros you funny o cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akeredolu Commissions Amotekun's Headquarters In Ondo (Pictures) / Dapo Abiodun: I’m Not A Political Emperor With Entitlement Mentality / Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.