Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,377 members, 7,954,530 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:26 PM

Paypal - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Paypal (696 Views)

Cheapvccs.com Virtual Bank Account Boa Vba Avs Vcc Paypal Vcc Ebay Vcc / Paypal Phone Verification Services / Who Else Wants A FREE Verified Paypal Account? 100 Activation Code Available. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paypal by Brilliant24: 5:23pm On Jun 14, 2009
Drop all your paypal palava here for immediate solution.
Re: Paypal by NAIJAVOICE(m): 7:57pm On Jun 14, 2009
Forget about paypal for now because nothing genuine can be done about, only for scammers to come different ways that they can help you to open a verified paypal account.
Re: Paypal by Brilliant24: 10:28pm On Jun 15, 2009
That was because you don't know how to open, verify and use it. What can you say about a person that has been using it for more than 2yrs now.Don't think what you can't do another person can't do it too.Paypal is one of the easiest things to use even here in naija.
Re: Paypal by mavtrevor(m): 11:50pm On Jun 15, 2009
Then tell the newbies here how to get verified except with a vcc?
Re: Paypal by Brilliant24: 4:49am On Jun 16, 2009
I think the best way of getting your paypal account verified is using your nigeria bank account no which looks like a US bank account no or using one of nigeria's bank abroad, which allows you to open an account with their US bank from here. Any of the two works perfectly well.
Re: Paypal by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 19, 2009
you don't really need a bank account to verify your paypal account you can use a debit card that is what i used to verify mine
Re: Paypal by cheksojeh(m): 6:13pm On Jun 19, 2009
i have bought into products claiming to have the paypal code and they have all failed.is there really a solution to it or dom those that claim to have solutions usually set out to dupe people
Re: Paypal by ttmasta: 1:16pm On Nov 18, 2010
Paypal shakara for Nigerians too much. Haba, wetin we do them? Nigeria is not the only country with Scam artists OK!

Anyway, check this out: http://eCa.sh/forgetpaypal

(1) (Reply)

Please Score Me On This : / Where Do You Host Your Blog? / Free E-books For All Nigerians(almost)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.