Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

How Can I Invest My 100k This January? - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Invest My 100k This January? (36253 Views)

Business Ideas I Can Invest My 10m Naira . / Pls Help Is it Safe To Invest My School Fees On MMM? / Best Business To Invest My 200k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Invest My 100k This January? by tomayira(f): 8:21pm On Jan 03, 2016
Op, invest in helping hands NGO, its a networking biz (but we don't sell any product) that needs a one time registration of N6600. You can have multiple accounts, I joined helping hands last October and by May this year, I'll get my tear rubber keyless Hyundai Elantra. Check my signature

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Invest My 100k This January? by kingsilly(m): 8:24pm On Jan 03, 2016
Just buy Samsung LEd Tv 42inch, sit down for house dey watch
angry grin angry grin cheesy
Re: How Can I Invest My 100k This January? by Blackkie: 8:28pm On Jan 03, 2016
Take your time study the investment and business thread on Nairaland, disect the information from individuals who are ''real'' then equate all the information to your environment and personal ability.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Invest My 100k This January? by rapheal2k9: 8:29pm On Jan 03, 2016
Praisemelody:
Hello house, i have like 100,000. I want to invest in something different 4rm what am doing already. Pls i need sugestions

Hi Praisemelody,
If you are interested in how you can invest that money and use compound interest to successfully grow it, I can provide you information about reputable forex and stock market signals, international brokerage companies and investment advisors based in UK and U.S that can help. I can also provide you with the necessary education resources to get you up to speed. I'm based in North America and I've been successfully able to get over 50% return on investment but it did not come easy, I had to learn the hard way by losing which is why I provide education services and information for beginner traders and investors.

Send me a message if you want to learn more, information is power!

Regards,
Rapheal
Re: How Can I Invest My 100k This January? by munex007(m): 8:31pm On Jan 03, 2016
You can invest in staple food with good packaging and customer relationship management you will beat the competitor in your area..

I developed a simple business plan with the following content

Executive Summary
Marketing Analysis
Financial Analysis
Operation and Management Plan
Risk and Mitigating Techniques
Implementation strategy

I also explain how to grow and diversify your earnings..

Send me an email if you need it (hdsolutions007@gmail.com)
Re: How Can I Invest My 100k This January? by fortune1968: 8:42pm On Jan 03, 2016
divinehand2003:
Give it to me and I will Triple it for you in three months.
419 ?
Re: How Can I Invest My 100k This January? by Nnachi404(m): 8:43pm On Jan 03, 2016
Omolola1:
OP,
Give it to me...would give you tripple in 5 months #no joke grin
419 every were chim save my people
Re: How Can I Invest My 100k This January? by frrank(m): 8:45pm On Jan 03, 2016
Aitee1:
Here to learn...

Happy New Year. Long time, really missing you.
Re: How Can I Invest My 100k This January? by wolexino(m): 8:47pm On Jan 03, 2016
haconjy:
they have no advice here

i dey tell u..i don laff tire
Re: How Can I Invest My 100k This January? by poseidon12: 8:48pm On Jan 03, 2016
wonukwuru:
Pls why not invest the money in a networking business that will guarantee you with steady income. I'm into a networking business called Alliance in motion global. I started with just N36, 000 but in less than two months I have made additional N256,000 even though I only do the business on a part time basis. It's all about networking. All you need to do is to register as a single account holder with just N36, 000 or register as 3account holder (N36, 000 *3) or register as a 7account holder (N36, 000*7). The choice is yours on the one to invest on. The company is based in Philippine but has offices in other countries of the world. In this business, you determine how much you will earn. For you to learn more about the business I will advice that you make yourself available to attend their training programmes. The training is handled by experts in the field. They will tell you all you need to know about the business and how to get people that will register under you. I don't know the part of Nigeria where you stay, as forme I stay in port harcourt. Our training is at No. 45 woji road, G. R. A. Off olu-obasanjo road, port harcourt. The training is on a daily basis. You can call me thru this number for further direction 08036765583. Thru this business many lifes have been changed for good. I believe you will be the next millionaire when you embrace this business. In this business you don't only make money, you also stay healthy. Thank you

Most networking businesses are basically ponzi schemes. So op should be careful.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Invest My 100k This January? by Emeth: 8:48pm On Jan 03, 2016
Praisemelody:
Hello house, i have like 100,000. I want to invest in something different 4rm what am doing already. Pls i need sugestions
bro read up on treasury bills...
Re: How Can I Invest My 100k This January? by CircleOfWilis: 8:52pm On Jan 03, 2016
Emeth:
bro read up on treasury bills...
with 100k
Re: How Can I Invest My 100k This January? by Rexphobia(m): 8:57pm On Jan 03, 2016
poseidon12:

Most networking businesses are basically ponzi schemes. So op should be careful.

GOD Bless you
Re: How Can I Invest My 100k This January? by tugrow(m): 9:02pm On Jan 03, 2016
Bro, I am also following you Oooooo, your thread dey help me Oooooo @priasemolody
Re: How Can I Invest My 100k This January? by scachy(m): 9:03pm On Jan 03, 2016
JaypeeAnics:
Play 9ja bet.......
carry barca, Madrid and juventus straight win.......ur money will be up to a million......I did it with my school fee and I won over #600.000.

grin grin for real?
Re: How Can I Invest My 100k This January? by AmeLonRo(m): 9:05pm On Jan 03, 2016
Read this books first or listen to them on youtube:

1. The Richest Man in Babylon
2. Wealth Without Risk
3. Rich Dad, Poor Dad
4. Millionaire Next Door
5. Think and Grow Rich
6. Mum Millionaire
7. Andrew Carnegies materials.
8. Acres of Diamond
9. Financial Self Defence

Thank me Later.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Invest My 100k This January? by successking401(m): 9:06pm On Jan 03, 2016
Ayus34:

Then u can go into packaging consumables, e.g we packaged thousands of bottles of original honey and we re working on increaing our capacity to 10000 bottles daily this Jan...coz its affordable and in high demand.
Soup spieces pacaging is also very ok,production of drinks is not also a bad one......you can also be our distributor.
Most of these business can run with less than 60k and with as low as 24k u can be our distributor and make over 50% profit after sales.
Think of these and u can get back to me on d one u need deep info or training.
i have interest in d honey and soup spices bro.pls help me with d necessary info
Re: How Can I Invest My 100k This January? by vecman22(m): 9:11pm On Jan 03, 2016
Vaxt:
if u stay in lagos or abuja just come to our office for breifing and attitude test
drop ur number

I dnt stay in any of dose towns...I school in makurdi
Re: How Can I Invest My 100k This January? by Vaxt(m): 9:14pm On Jan 03, 2016
vecman22:

I dnt stay in any of dose towns...I school in makurdi
if u really want to make money u ve 2 move to abuja
Re: How Can I Invest My 100k This January? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 03, 2016
Praisemelody:

Give it to the needy
Re: How Can I Invest My 100k This January? by ogo4god: 9:19pm On Jan 03, 2016
Pls,i need this should i mail you my email is sundayayinla@gmail.com.Thanks.
nsedet:
Don't go into anytyn volatile. Be calm and look for sometyn u can build on. If ur target is short term then I can't advice you here. Bur if ur target is long term then I have the right business u can invest in. Its called PTC. Paid to click, its the safest yet most profitable online business right now. U don't need to have a phd or msc in any field. No, all u need is a small pc and the basic knowledge of how to use it. I have understudied it for a year now and I have a book on it. Kindly note because there are so many scams out there u need to know how to differentiate btw a genuine ptc business and a scam. If you are truely interested like you sound then do send me a mail on nseedet1@yahoo.com. And I will show you how you can possible start earning 50dollars daily in the next 3-4months online and safe. Cheers!
Re: How Can I Invest My 100k This January? by wakky4me(m): 9:26pm On Jan 03, 2016
With less than 100k, I can introduce a business to you that you'll only need to get registered with just N3,000 and after that, you can now buy marketable and curative health products worth 42k that guaranteed U reasonable profit and residual income since you're a registered member of d company. U can call me on these Numbers if U are interested and if you or anybody on this thread care to know much about thIs great company .08065980591
Whatsapp: 08055619703
Facebook: Raji Olaboye Wakil.
Re: How Can I Invest My 100k This January? by Praisemelody(m): 9:29pm On Jan 03, 2016
tugrow:
Bro, I am also following you Oooooo, your thread dey help me Oooooo @priasemolody
lol bro no one knows it all, nomata how succesful u maybe u cnt stop learning unless u want to be stagnant. How is busines that side? Abeg if u see any busines tell me o
Re: How Can I Invest My 100k This January? by mrobruche: 9:34pm On Jan 03, 2016
Invest by buying recharge cards and selling or delivering small chops to corporate people
Re: How Can I Invest My 100k This January? by ajamuadedayo: 9:39pm On Jan 03, 2016
divinehand2003:
oleeeeeeee
Re: How Can I Invest My 100k This January? by gentlekaycy: 9:47pm On Jan 03, 2016
Eleniyan15:
you can do more

keke maruwa business

my 2cent

Although I b student oooo no ask me question

still chill make d money gara
Boss 100k can't get u keke maruwa o
Re: How Can I Invest My 100k This January? by Eleniyan15: 9:51pm On Jan 03, 2016
gentlekaycy:
Boss 100k can't get u keke maruwa o

I told him to add more cash 400k would do it
mind you I suppose modify the post sef *winks
Re: How Can I Invest My 100k This January? by tizamichaels: 9:51pm On Jan 03, 2016
Join Global Alliance networking business, its paying huge.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Invest My 100k This January? by Skanas(m): 9:57pm On Jan 03, 2016
nsedet:
Don't go into anytyn volatile. Be calm and look for sometyn u can build on. If ur target is short term then I can't advice you here. Bur if ur target is long term then I have the right business u can invest in. Its called PTC. Paid to click, its the safest yet most profitable online business right now. U don't need to have a phd or msc in any field. No, all u need is a small pc and the basic knowledge of how to use it. I have understudied it for a year now and I have a book on it. Kindly note because there are so many scams out there u need to know how to differentiate btw a genuine ptc business and a scam. If you are truely interested like you sound then do send me a mail on nseedet1@yahoo.com. And I will show you how you can possible start earning 50dollars daily in the next 3-4months online and safe. Cheers!
Sent u a mail...do check/reply pls...
Re: How Can I Invest My 100k This January? by Aitee1: 9:57pm On Jan 03, 2016
frrank:

Happy New Year. Long time, really missing you.

Me think it waste of time missing someone that doesn't miss you undecided

1 Like

Re: How Can I Invest My 100k This January? by supaslim(m): 10:00pm On Jan 03, 2016
Invest it in my music for a start!!
Check this song out! Even the title sef funny! PEPPERSOUP! Lol, awesome chorus mehn! Jahbless on d backup! www.datafilehost.com/d/c43d4660
divinehand2003:
Re: How Can I Invest My 100k This January? by bumtos(m): 10:07pm On Jan 03, 2016
divinehand2003:

But this man is wicked oo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Meet The World Billionaires Of 2019 - Forbes (Photos) / Alakija Dragged On Twitter After Saying She Accepted Her oil well by "Faith" / Muhammadu Buhari International Market, Karu, Nasarawa State To Be Commissioned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.