Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,062 members, 7,825,367 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Solution To Nigeria Crisis Lies In Her National Anthem - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Solution To Nigeria Crisis Lies In Her National Anthem (744 Views)

Solution To Southern Kaduna Crisis Lies Outside Nigeria – Fulani Leader / Justice Sylvanus Nsofor, Ambassadorial Nominee Refuses To Recite National Anthem / Vivian Okeke Fails To Recite National Anthem, Pledge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Solution To Nigeria Crisis Lies In Her National Anthem by Akinonnairaland(m): 3:35pm On Jan 03, 2016
Do you know the solution to Nigeria's problem lies in her National Anthem? Confuse? Maybe you need to take a look at the National Anthem Lyrics.

Note:

Those of you who attended the backyard kindof Primary and Secondary School , here is the lyrics for you

Stanza 1

Arise, O compatriots,
Nigeria's call obey
To serve our Fatherland
With love and strength and faith.
The labour of our heroes past
Shall never be in vain,
To serve with heart and might
One nation bound in freedom, peace and unity.

After this Stanza of the National Anthem, you hear a loud cheer, applaud etc. especially during the National Team Football Match(es), Primary and Secondary Schools assembly ground, National Events and related programme(s).

Is that the end of our National Anthem? Hell No! There is a Stanza 2, from this Stanza 2, you can fetch the problem Nigeria is facing as a Nation and then solution to each problem.

You still think am joking right? Check out the lyrics of the Stanza 2 yourself to confirm

Stanza 2

O God of all creation,
Direct our noble cause,
Guide our leaders right,
Help our youth the truth to know,
In love and honesty to grow,
And living just and true,
Great lofty heights attain,
To build a nation where peace,
And justice shall reign.

The Stanza 2 of our National Anthem is a Prayer Nigeria needs every minute! Before I sound like a preacher, let me fetch out some facts about what the country is suffering from even as you are reading this.

1. We all complain of BAD leaders, how they cheat us, play us all in the name of helping us. Me and you has become a toy they play with every four years with no one to help us. But, the prayer that addressess that lies in our National Anthem:

"O God of all creation, Direct our noble cause,
Guide our leaders right"

Saying this every morning can help us as a Nation cos prayer work for those who believe.

2. The Older generation do cry in schools, churches, mosque, Seminars etc. About the future of the country, according to them, they fear for Nigeria's future. Do you know why? Yes I can tell you, it is because the young ones know not the truth.

The old men who ruled before our births are still there, they feed us with lies and do things that promote's lies, now tell me, how will the youth know the truth?

The Stanza 2 of our National Anthem has that needed prayer, did you noticed it? Ok here you are :

"Help our youth the truth to know" a single line of prayer that can go a long way!

3. Nigeria use to be one of the peaceful Country in the world, from the North to the South, down from the East to the WestDo you know the solution to Nigeria's problem lies in her National Anthem?
Confuse? Maybe you need to take a look at the National Anthem Lyrics.
Those of you who attended the backyard kindof Primary and Secondary School , here is the lyrics
Arise, O compatriots,
Nigeria's call obey
To serve our Fatherland
With love and strength and faith.
The labour of our heroes past
Shall never be in vain,
To serve with heart and might
One nation bound in freedom, peace and unity.
After this stanza, you hear a loud cheer, applaud etc. especially during the National Team football match, National events and so on.
Is that the end of our National Anthem? Hell No! There is a stanza 2, and from this Stanza 2, you can fetch the problem Nigeria is facing as a Nation.
You still think am joking right? Check out the Stanza 2 yourself
O God of all creation
Direct our noble cause
Guide our leaders right
Help our youth the truth to know
In love and honesty to grow
And living just and true
Great lofty heights attain
To build a nation where peace
And justice shall reign.
The Stanza 2 of our National Anthem is a Prayer Nigeria needs every minute! Before I sound like a preacher, let me fetch out some point.

1. We all complain of BAD leaders, did you see the prayer that addressess that? "O God of all creation, Direct our noble cause,
Guide our leaders right".

2. The Older generation do cry in schools, churches, mosque, Seminars etc. About the future of the country, according to them, they fear for Nigeria's future. Do you know why? Simple, it is because the young ones know not the truth.

The old men who ruled before our births are still there, they feed us with lies and do things that promote's lies, now tell me, how will the youth know the truth?
Prayer can do all things, we all believe that, no matter who you are, where you are from or your religion.

The Stanza 2 of our National Anthem has that needed prayer, did you noticed it? Ok here you are :
"Help our youth the truth to know" a single line of prayer that can go a long way!

3. Nigeria use to be one of the peaceful Country in the world, from the North to the South, down from the East to the West.

Now! You and I know where we are, the Northern part of the Nation is in BIG crisis over the rise of Boko Haram in recent Months.

We have used all our Might in fighting this evil group, yet our might looks weak.

I think we need to turn to something more reliable(God). He hears us and answer our prayers, we can pray for peace everyday by just singing this part of the National Anthem everyday:

And living just and true
And justice shall reign.

Oh God, help us to LOVE one another, and be honest with each other so we can grow, live in truth and attain a greater height.

Help us to build a peaceful Nation once again, and let Justice reign among our citizens.

Thank You for reading this piece. God Bless Nigeria..
Today! You and I know where we are, the Northern part of the Nation is in BIG crisis over the rise of Boko Haram in recent Months.

We have used all our Might in fighting this evil group, yet our might looks weak.

I think we need to turn to something more reliable(God). He hears us and answer our prayers, we can pray for peace everyday by just singing this part of the National Anthem everyday:

And living just and true
And justice shall reign.
Oh God, help us to LOVE one another, and be honest with each other so we can grow, live in truth and attain a greater height.

Help us to build a peaceful Nation once again, and let Justice reign among our citizens.
Thank You for reading this piece. God Bless Nigeria.

I wrote this last year, right here on Nairaland but I think seun and the rest of the moderators were busy at that particular time. I hope this goes a long way this year cc explorers
Re: Solution To Nigeria Crisis Lies In Her National Anthem by northvietnam(m): 3:37pm On Jan 03, 2016
and the problem is from the born to rule region of the country

(1) (Reply)

Today In Nigerian History / If You Rid The World Of Something What Would It Be? / Ohanaeze Names Rotimi Amaechi As Igbo Man Of The Year.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.