Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Richest Continent With The Poorest People- Pic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Richest Continent With The Poorest People- Pic (1798 Views)

6 Critical Reasons Why Northern Nigeria Remains The Poorest - Sen. Shehu Sani / Africa Is The Richest Continent In The World / Nigeria One Of The Poorest Countries In The World, Over 80m Living Below Poverty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Richest Continent With The Poorest People- Pic by Dongreat(m): 4:52pm On Jan 03, 2016
AFRICA's biggest nightmare. It is known by all as the richest continent with the poorest people. Agreed?

I think it's the richest continent with cowardice people, who do not know their rights and allow a small fraction of people (old and illiterate men) to control their destiny. Agreed?
Cc: OAM4J, Mndy44

Re: Richest Continent With The Poorest People- Pic by divinehand2003(m): 4:57pm On Jan 03, 2016
I totally agree with you dear OP. We Africans are lazy, clueless, dull, not innovative, not creative, wicked, greedy, having brainless brains without a working medulla oblongata. To add to our predicaments, we are ruled by mediocres who only want to masturbate in the corridors of power.

1 Like

Re: Richest Continent With The Poorest People- Pic by princemillla(m): 5:03pm On Jan 03, 2016
divinehand2003:
I totalling agree with you dear OP. We Africans are lazy, clueless, dull, not innovative, not creative, wicked, greedy, having brainless brains without a working medulla oblongata. To add to our predicaments, we are ruled by mediocres who only want to masturbate in the corridors of power.

Are you sure we are? Abeg to differ...

Let's bring ur Point to our homeland. Oil is not an easy thing to come by hence, it requires huge sum of money to av it surfaced. I don't know of cocoa but interns of oil I think Nigeria has done well, but the problem is the people in charge they fail to use the excess to establish something tangible.
Re: Richest Continent With The Poorest People- Pic by divinehand2003(m): 5:05pm On Jan 03, 2016
princemillla:

Are you sure we are? Abeg to differ...

Let's bring ur Point to our homeland. Oil is not an easy thing to come by hence, it requires huge sum of money to av it surfaced. I don't know of cocoa but interns of oil I think Nigeria has done well, but the problem is the people in charge they fail to use the excess to establish something tangible.

We are still saying the same thing in different ways

2 Likes

Re: Richest Continent With The Poorest People- Pic by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 03, 2016
Black man!!!
Re: Richest Continent With The Poorest People- Pic by excellencyabia1: 6:40pm On Jan 03, 2016
Are africans esue nation?

(1) (Reply)

Pictures From 2012 Occupy Nigeria / Cross River Garment Factory: Seperating Truth From Lies / Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Naij.com, Nairaland & Vanguard - Your Platforms Are Junk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.