Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,231 members, 7,867,599 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:23 PM

Stop That Rubbish, The Streets Is Not A Ticket For Misbehavior–Okochukwu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stop That Rubbish, The Streets Is Not A Ticket For Misbehavior–Okochukwu (735 Views)

'hausa Is Not Rubbish' - Di'ja Replies Man Who Slammed The Tribe / Waconzy Slams Daddy Freeze: "Everything You Said About Tithe Is 10000% RUBBISH! / Cossy Orjiakor Licks Her Man Face On The Streets Of Paris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop That Rubbish, The Streets Is Not A Ticket For Misbehavior–Okochukwu by jWondax(m): 5:19pm On Jan 03, 2016
Still on the Headies Saga, seems many people have put in to this, Here is Another Letter to Olamide Baddo#Eyan Mayweather, over the Surprisingly Action he made at the 2015 Headies.
“You can’t be throwing F-bombs, dropping cups, flinging caps, hurling insults, dropping Mics and flipping the bird on National television! And be claiming the streets! Stop that rubbish.
The “streets” is not a ticket for misbehavior. It’s not an excuse for stupidity. You represent several brands. Several international brands for that matter. And all the Nigerians that are supporting this nonsense in the name of the “streets,” let’s get off that nonsense.
This monopolistic definition of the “streets” is insulting. There are hardworking people on the streets, quiet people on the streets, humble people on the streets, people legitimately working to make things happen on the streets for themselves and others.
You can be from the “streets” and still carry yourself with dignity.
To default this sad behavior to the “streets” is an insult to the hardworking people out there who carry themselves with dignity regardless of the situation. Please let’s stop insulting the “streets” in the name of the “streets!

Only few words pain olamide like that and he went ahead posting what his childish brain has been consiling for long..... Forgeting u juz said shit.... About some personalities in the house..... Even if you werent refering to Don Jazzy. I will still say come and collect the care keys
Written by: Okechukwu Ofili
Re: Stop That Rubbish, The Streets Is Not A Ticket For Misbehavior–Okochukwu by Chubhie: 5:54pm On Jan 03, 2016
Olamide be claiming hardman. The kid should watch his back. Olamide is now a marked man who goes about screaming kill me kill me. There's always someone willing to oblige him and do Don jazzy a favour.

Olamide is a jewman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop That Rubbish, The Streets Is Not A Ticket For Misbehavior–Okochukwu by DonaldGenes(m): 5:58pm On Jan 03, 2016
Chubhie:
Olamide be claiming hardman. The kid should watch his back. Olamide is now a marked man who goes about screaming kill me kill me. There's always someone willing to oblige him and do Don jazzy a favour.

Olamide is a jewman.

Bruh, you de follow vex oh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop That Rubbish, The Streets Is Not A Ticket For Misbehavior–Okochukwu by Chubhie: 6:14pm On Jan 03, 2016
DonaldGenes:

Bruh, you de follow vex oh
Imagine the chaffman threatening Don jazzy not to step into mainland? Someone should tell the mofo that two ghetto streets in Lagos in noway equate to The Street.
Re: Stop That Rubbish, The Streets Is Not A Ticket For Misbehavior–Okochukwu by bigchrisnow: 6:15pm On Jan 03, 2016
lolz
Re: Stop That Rubbish, The Streets Is Not A Ticket For Misbehavior–Okochukwu by Rotimi47: 7:55pm On Jan 03, 2016
Olamide is no push over if gbege start na God know how the gbege go end!

If person say na dry wood go fall o boy na wet wood dey fall. The streets ain't smillig o!

Re: Stop That Rubbish, The Streets Is Not A Ticket For Misbehavior–Okochukwu by Maximillian1: 8:03pm On Jan 03, 2016
Sincerely speaking,if don jazzy enters mainland,nothing go happen..I repeat NOTHING WILL HAPPEN
Re: Stop That Rubbish, The Streets Is Not A Ticket For Misbehavior–Okochukwu by TheAziz: 12:19am On Jan 04, 2016
I pray don jazzy enters mainland and he gets kidnapped or beaten, then badoo is gonna regret uttering that statement, even if he doesn't know anything about it

(1) (Reply)

I Took Oritsefemi From The Slum + I Will Expose His Lies- Ex- Manager / How Electronic Cigarettes Damage Immune Rsponse / Fans Come For Flavour For Birthday Message To Anna Banner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.