Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,694 members, 7,837,558 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

I Took Oritsefemi From The Slum + I Will Expose His Lies- Ex- Manager - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Took Oritsefemi From The Slum + I Will Expose His Lies- Ex- Manager (731 Views)

Adedoyin Sulaiman Dies (Lilian Bach's Ex Manager Is Dead) / When Banky W Picked Wizkid Up From The Slum, Ojuelegba (Throwback Photos) / Tonto Dikeh: "Churchill Offered N3M To Azuka Ogujiuba To Defend His Lies" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Took Oritsefemi From The Slum + I Will Expose His Lies- Ex- Manager by queenst(f): 9:58am On Jan 24, 2016
[img]http://4.bp..com/-_DOIgWkDaro/VqQyX8-X4kI/AAAAAAACQBc/fwr9QpcWjAk/s640/danko-oritse-femi.png[/img]
Oritsefemi’s ex-manager, Danko who has managed him from the beginning before the duo parted ways last year has said he is looking for the right away of addressing the situation and all the lies the artiste has said against him.  

According to Danko, Oritsefemi was a nobody and was practically begging him for money before he decided to pick him and manage his career and took him to where he is today, but instead, the artiste turned against him when he took him to his business partners and they signed him with huge amount of money. 
“Oritsefemi is an artiste that I took from nowhere and made somebody. I took him from Ajegunle and brought him to Ikeja. I took him to the Island and I took him to Lekki as well. I took him to D’banj, I took him to Davido and some A-list artistes he never believed he could work with.” 

Source: http://naija.ga/i/2016/01/24/i-took-oritsefemi-from-the-slum-i-will-release-a-statement-soon-to-expose-his-lies-ex-manager/
Re: I Took Oritsefemi From The Slum + I Will Expose His Lies- Ex- Manager by queenst(f): 9:58am On Jan 24, 2016

Re: I Took Oritsefemi From The Slum + I Will Expose His Lies- Ex- Manager by boboLIL(m): 10:10am On Jan 24, 2016
Never bite the fingers that fed. You cos it must purge you...
Re: I Took Oritsefemi From The Slum + I Will Expose His Lies- Ex- Manager by Michellla(f): 10:17am On Jan 24, 2016
ok we're waiting.
Re: I Took Oritsefemi From The Slum + I Will Expose His Lies- Ex- Manager by bewla(m): 10:18am On Jan 24, 2016
only God will be
Re: I Took Oritsefemi From The Slum + I Will Expose His Lies- Ex- Manager by NEHLIVE: 10:31am On Jan 24, 2016
One of the lies they concocted together was the fact that Oritsefemi’s claimed to have bought a 200 million naira house in lekki. Also his lies about robbery when he crashed the car given him by his label. He was actually drunk and crashed the SUV. And there's about the shocking millions he claimed to have made shortly after releasing "double wahala"
Re: I Took Oritsefemi From The Slum + I Will Expose His Lies- Ex- Manager by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 10:32am On Jan 24, 2016
JANUARY has never been this amazing & controversial. From Naija to Hollywood (Oscars)
Up 2016!

1 Like

Re: I Took Oritsefemi From The Slum + I Will Expose His Lies- Ex- Manager by espn(m): 10:40am On Jan 24, 2016
So? We should stop living cos u helped someone!
Re: I Took Oritsefemi From The Slum + I Will Expose His Lies- Ex- Manager by kay29000(m): 11:02am On Jan 24, 2016
Where is there always drama among ex colleagues?

So, Oritsefemi is from Ajegunle? I thought he was an Orile boy.
Re: I Took Oritsefemi From The Slum + I Will Expose His Lies- Ex- Manager by Ujunkem(f): 11:10am On Jan 24, 2016
We de wait

#imustpopularthisjanuary# undecided
Re: I Took Oritsefemi From The Slum + I Will Expose His Lies- Ex- Manager by Smellymouth: 11:11am On Jan 24, 2016
OK , Egbon Danko,
We don hear
Re: I Took Oritsefemi From The Slum + I Will Expose His Lies- Ex- Manager by Came: 1:57pm On Jan 24, 2016
If you take am from slum nko ? You no want make him grow ,him go be your boy for forever?

(1) (Reply)

I Joined Nollywood To Become A Millionaire - Nollywood Actor Saint Obi / A Must Read! Why I Hate Buhari – Yemi Alade / This Fake Naval Officer Was Arrested, Weeks To Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.