Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,775 members, 7,831,494 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State (24472 Views)

10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria / How Nigeria Can Be An Industrialized Nation / Most Indigenous In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 09, 2016
arresa:
[s][/s]

Spew all the idiocy you desire as long as you know who the landowner and your oga is...
Have you paid house rent to your Igbo landlord?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by DiademSh07: 10:19pm On Jan 09, 2016
imhotep:
^ And this, my friend, is the root of all your stvpidity grin grin grin
You forgot that they were dirty slums!
Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by YourNemesis: 10:21pm On Jan 09, 2016
betterABIAstate:
Most organized region in Nigeria

Wow!!, Igbo land got nice planning!
So jealous right now...

1 Like

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by betterABIAstate: 10:21pm On Jan 09, 2016
Most envied and decent region.

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by YourNemesis: 10:22pm On Jan 09, 2016
betterABIAstate:

Indeed!
Igboland is nice!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by SpaceTour: 10:22pm On Jan 09, 2016
The matter is still on, have they started the demolition of entire Ibadan to pave way for something decent like this? cheesy

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 09, 2016
DiademSh07:

You forgot that they were dirty slums!
LMAO
Keep rejoicing over a handful of shops.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by YourNemesis: 10:24pm On Jan 09, 2016
SpaceTour:
The matter is still on, have started the demolition of entire ENUGU to pave way for something decent. Just have a look for the slum, sorry, town.

LOL!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by Biafrarep(m): 10:25pm On Jan 09, 2016
NakedEve:

lol.
Am talking of 25story building and more.
What are you talking about, apart from the handful of old colonial skyscripers in Marina/broad Street & a few other ones owned by banks, oil companies & some other companies in V.I & Lekki, Lagos is still full of low buildings. Also in Abuja, aside NNPC towers & a few hotels what you have are bungalows & duplexis. Its unfair to compare Abuja & Lagos to Eastern cities for obvious reasons, rather you can compare them with cities like Nairobi, Cairo or Joburg but you know what, those cities are far ahead!!!
Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by SpaceTour: 10:25pm On Jan 09, 2016
The new face of Nigeria.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by arresa: 10:25pm On Jan 09, 2016
imhotep:

Have you paid house rent to your Igbo landlord?

Land owners don't rent from village migrant workers, we demolish their rubbish..

1 Like

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by YourNemesis: 10:27pm On Jan 09, 2016
SpaceTour:
Igbo man's poor version of Lekki-Ikoyi link bridge.. cheesy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3277874_fbimg1450767747624_jpeg2b85718d5397e237c15535ba68850d2c

The real thing in Yoruba man's domain

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 09, 2016
arresa:

We don't rent from village migrant workers, de demolish their rubbish..

1 Like

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by arresa: 10:30pm On Jan 09, 2016

Original Lekki Ikoyi Bridge

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3277874_fbimg1450767747624_jpeg2b85718d5397e237c15535ba68850d2c

Fake ibo made poor man's copycat gather bridge...

grin

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by SpaceTour: 10:35pm On Jan 09, 2016
cheesy
Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by SpaceTour: 10:35pm On Jan 09, 2016
Lagos is a no man's land and also a former capital of Nigeria. Which means Anambra is competing with the former capital of Nigeria? LOL

Show us similar thing in capital of Yoruba land- ibadan cheesy

arresa:

grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by arresa: 10:46pm On Jan 09, 2016
[s]
SpaceTour:
Lagos is a no man's land and also a former capital of Nigeria. Which means Anambra is competing with the former capital of Nigeria? LOL

Show us similar thing in capital of Yoruba land- ibadan

[/s]

lmao @ competing with fake gather bridge... You people no go kill pesin with lafta sha grin

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by SpaceTour: 10:52pm On Jan 09, 2016
General, sincerely speaking you broke the rule of engagement. This thread was opened by an Igbo guy but your brothers jumped onto it attacking and doing everything to derail. Read from the beginning to understand the point I am making.

I expected you to caution your brothers who came attacking Op and equally trying to derail the thread.

Have you seen me attacking Yorubas before now? NO!

YourNemesis:

LOL!
Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by Hafter1: 10:56pm On Jan 09, 2016
YourNemesis:

Igbo people building Mega slums in Lagos since 2,457 BC under the pretence of Bissinessi

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt126tmkh31pp8.412eb258.jpg[/img]

[size=13pt]All demolished!![/size]

LOOOL!! cheesy

Lmaooo. Una get time for these akpu eating savages. Ino wan start with them on this thread cos many of them go run.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by Hafter1: 11:00pm On Jan 09, 2016
YourNemesis:
[size=15pt]Behold the beauty of Eastern Anambra Industrialization[/size]

Lmao. Una don even show them shege already. Bunch of shameless animals

1 Like

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by Hafter1: 11:02pm On Jan 09, 2016
SpaceTour:
Those Igbos in yoruba land(oyo, ogun, Ondo, osun and ekiti) are not upto 100 and they are treated as expatriates because they don't live in mud house like their host

Shut up your smelly mouth, fucking liar.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by DiademSh07: 11:04pm On Jan 09, 2016
SpaceTour:
General, sincerely speaking you broke the rule of engagement. This thread was opened by an Igbo guy but your brothers jumped onto it attacking and doing everything to derail. Read from the beginning to understand the point I am making.

I expected you to caution your brothers who came attacking Op and equally trying to derail the thread.

Nope! Your ibo brother started it!
That middlebelter/ibo girl, Nakedeve implied that Anambra doesn't have major infrastructures as Lagos but then, the clown, HIGHESTPOPORI responded that Lagos is a no man's land bla bla....and that Annambra is far better than Ondo, Ogun Oyo etc!
You should have warn your brother at that time!

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by DiademSh07: 11:11pm On Jan 09, 2016
SpaceTour:

This was what started it!
NakedEve:

lol.
Excuses upon excuses when it comes to your own state.
But when u r in someone else's homeland(Lagos n co) ur mouth rises to the highest of heavens.

How does Lagos manage their own skyscrapers despite no light in Nigeria?
U guys r slowpokes cheesy
Then this clown reply!
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Lagos is a no mans land,a former Capital developed by all Nigerians,talk about ur typical SW states Osun,Ekiti,Ondo and Ogun
Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by Hafter1: 11:22pm On Jan 09, 2016
arresa:
Build a little gather bridge and add a small metal clipper on top...wholah. Poor man's Lekki Ikoyi Link Bridge...

grin grin

Buhahahahba. Lmao

1 Like

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by NakedEve: 2:12am On Jan 10, 2016
DiademSh07:

Nope! Your ibo brother started it!
That middlebelter/ibo girl, Nakedeve implied that Anambra doesn't have major infrastructures as Lagos but then, the clown, HIGHESTPOPORI responded that Lagos is a no man's land bla bla....and that Annambra is far better than Ondo, Ogun Oyo etc!
You should have warn your brother at that time!

Y r u calling my name?
U even cald me IBO girl?
Do u want me to come visit n harm u tonight?
Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by omoelesa(m): 4:08am On Jan 10, 2016
SpaceTour:

SW-1 SE-0
Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by Nobody: 4:12am On Jan 10, 2016
omoelesa:
SW-1 SE-0
^^

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by omoelesa(m): 4:19am On Jan 10, 2016
imhotep:
^^
Lol
Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by OduaVanguard: 6:34am On Jan 10, 2016
betterABIAstate:

Envied indeed! Peep this, from Ohafia Abia state with love. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by OduaVanguard: 6:39am On Jan 10, 2016
SpaceTour:
The matter is still on, have they started the demolition of entire Ibadan to pave way for something decent like this? cheesy

Oh no. Is that the best Anambra has to offer? Now compare that to this from Ibadan. Technical Knockout! cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by IkennaNweke(m): 8:04am On Jan 10, 2016
HopeAtHand:

Ewu gambia, i am from Rivers state and we dnt disturb the peace of NL with noisy threads. This Anambra industrialisation thread is much ado about nothing in particular.

Rivers? You must be a militant
Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by gwales: 9:06am On Jan 10, 2016
omoelesa:
SW-1 SE-0
chai

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Guinness World Record: Twitter User Teases Atiku Abubakar For Hailing Hilda Baci / 2017 Budget: You Are Ignorant, Fashola Blasts Senate, House Spokespersons / 2019: I Won't Criminalize Gay Nigerians - Donald Duke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.