Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,925 members, 7,866,513 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 07:03 PM

Checkout Olivia Idibia's Birthday Cake & Annie & 2face Messages 2 Her(pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout Olivia Idibia's Birthday Cake & Annie & 2face Messages 2 Her(pics (1141 Views)

'Why I Went Back To Annie' - 2Face Opens Up / Olivia Idibia's First Day In School (photo) / How Olivia Idibia Stole The Show At Her Father's Book Launch Yesterday (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Checkout Olivia Idibia's Birthday Cake & Annie & 2face Messages 2 Her(pics by henryanna36: 6:05pm On Jan 03, 2016
Annie and 2face Idibia’s 2nd daughter Olivia is 2 years old today . Her parents took to social media to celebrate her. First her mom’s message, then her Dad’s after the cut.

Annie Idbia's birthday message to her....

She's Beyond Amazing!!!!!!!! I still pinch myself cos I can't believe she's mine.. Thank u lord for Such a Remarkable Blessing!! So confident n smart! Our Olivia, our superStar is 2 today.. Father I thank u,am extremely proud of this child! #myUpnDown #myPride #myEverything .. #proudMama happy birthday my mine

2face's birthday message to her....

Like play like play my bouncing baby girl Olivia idibia is 2 today. May the Almighty continue to guide and protect my baby. May he give me the wisdom and power to raise her to become a correct woman. Daddy loves u always. We go chop some birthday rice later.

Happy birthday to her

1 Like

Re: Checkout Olivia Idibia's Birthday Cake & Annie & 2face Messages 2 Her(pics by bigchrisnow: 6:06pm On Jan 03, 2016
awww adorable
Re: Checkout Olivia Idibia's Birthday Cake & Annie & 2face Messages 2 Her(pics by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 03, 2016
Sooo cute... The messages from both parents are endearing..I can't stop imagining d joy that fills their hearts whenever dey stare at this little cutie(and d elder sis)... Dear lord,,I pray that someday soon,,u will make my wishes come to pass,u will bless me and make me live my dream,u will top it with adorable nd witty kids...Amen...
Happy birthday to d little beauty,God bless her.

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Divorced And Happily Single Nollywood Actresses / 10 Photos That Prove Some Famous People Might Be Immortal / We Need More Songs Like Phyno's CONNECT To Make Igbo Language More Influential

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.