Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,110 members, 7,828,926 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Happy New Year To The Wailing Wailers! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy New Year To The Wailing Wailers! (1954 Views)

Dolapo Osinbajo Visits The Wailing Wall Jerusalem And Garden Of Gethsamane / Doyin Okupe Blasts Critics Of Femi Adesina’s ‘wailing Wailers’ Christmas Message / Femi Adesina Wishes 'Wailing Wailers' Merry Christmas, Gets Blasted For It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy New Year To The Wailing Wailers! by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:24pm On Jan 03, 2016
lalasticlala front page cheesy
Re: Happy New Year To The Wailing Wailers! by kingofdemons: 7:42pm On Jan 03, 2016
[s]
modath:

Miss Ngene,amen cheesy but whyyyyyy?? You give me high jump prayer!! After nwanyi oma which I'm assuming means cool or correct woman, the rest I nor sabi ooo...

I assumed that Chukwu Abiama is a coinage of dilector? What does Chukwu Abiama okike mean? & gozie gi as well? I need more Ibo beyond gini ne me, ofe nmanu & Ndi Ara ( courtesy of phyno's ghostmode) grin
[/s]

Re: Happy New Year To The Wailing Wailers! by kingofdemons: 7:43pm On Jan 03, 2016
[s]
NgeneUkwenu:
Kingofdemons, what are you looking for here?

Mba Nwoke joro njo..
[/s]

lie nsi ebea
Otu nne i ebea

Re: Happy New Year To The Wailing Wailers! by omenka(m): 7:49pm On Jan 03, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
I Just got back from a 2Week ban, courtesy of Mynd44, which lasted thru the last week of 2015 to Today. Consequently I had been off Nairaland till this evening.

I wish everyone a happy and Wailing-Free New Year.

~Miss Ngene.
Lol. Welcome back ma'am.

That aside, this is the reason I like Mynd44, the ban wey I been chop from him hand don make me humble by force. cheesy

The guy no dey look uche face sam sam. Be you an APC or PDP supporter, flout the Rules and get your ass thrown behind bars! cheesy

Now me na just to mention am when dem insult me oo. I don't insult them back no more.

Hope you stay law abiding henceforth. You troublesome progressive. cheesy
Re: Happy New Year To The Wailing Wailers! by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:56pm On Jan 03, 2016
omenka:
Lol. Welcome back ma'am.

That aside, this is the reason I like Mynd44, the ban wey I been chop from him hand don make me humble by force. cheesy

The guy no dey look uche face sam sam. Be you an APC or PDP supporter, flout the Rules and get your ass thrown behind bars! cheesy

Now me na just to mention am when dem insult me oo. I don't insult them back no more.

Hope you stay law abiding henceforth. You troublesome progressive. cheesy
Aswear the guy no dey look face at all grin grin grin

How is Abj? I bin see the "Fruit of joy" wey u dey gump for the other thread wink wink

Happy New Year Boss!
Re: Happy New Year To The Wailing Wailers! by cephaswizzy(m): 7:59pm On Jan 03, 2016
angry
Re: Happy New Year To The Wailing Wailers! by modath(f): 8:06pm On Jan 03, 2016
cephaswizzy:

ban him say wetin happen. u call person wailer, dem come reply you with zombie. #draw

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy ... U don make me almost choke!!! grin cheesy na the #draw make me LOL.. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Happy New Year To The Wailing Wailers! by tsdarkside(m): 8:10pm On Jan 03, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

The way Biafra rats Use the "report button" is sickening. Meanwhile they are always the "first to attack" tongue

I would have created an alternate handle but didn't want to break the rule like some people here won't to do, when banned..

dont mind them..they dey nmadu!!!
Re: Happy New Year To The Wailing Wailers! by omenka(m): 8:17pm On Jan 03, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Aswear the guy no dey look face at all grin grin grin

How is Abj? I bin see the "Fruit of joy" wey u dey gump for the other thread wink wink

Happy New Year Boss!
Lol. Thanks dear. Best wishes. smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is Your Best President So Far? / See Why BUHARI'S INEC Is A Disgrace To Democracy / Seized N13bn: Osinbajo’s Panel Shelves Plan To Invite Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.