Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,137 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

PMB: If tyranny or dictatorship will solve our problems, so be it. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PMB: If tyranny or dictatorship will solve our problems, so be it. (4749 Views)

Stop Adding To Our Problems, Give Us A Little Respect - Soldier Warns Nigerians / What Is The One Thing You Will Tell PMB If You Meet Him? / Going To The West To Beg As Victims Can't Solve Our Problems - Okonji-Iweala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PMB: If tyranny or dictatorship will solve our problems, so be it. by APCLyingBastard: 7:43pm On Jan 03, 2016
tsdarkside:

i am even thinking,we bend the constitution a bit,to allow someone that is doing very well to be president till he or she dies...then after the best past away,we set back the constitution to 4years with second term till we find the best and continou the cycle again........would be best for nigeria....

Just trash the constituion and have the rules and laws written with pencil so you can easily erase it and replace it.

Daft

3 Likes

Re: PMB: If tyranny or dictatorship will solve our problems, so be it. by APCLyingBastard: 7:46pm On Jan 03, 2016
MalcoImX:
You can do that now and not feel any fear. Remember during GEJ we were afraid whenever we do that. An Israeli company was hired to spy on Nigerians online.

Lies.

The only individuals arrested and arraigned in court for expressing their views on any govt official where taken to court by your APC governors.

Remember that blogger who was arrested on the orders of the Ogun state govt?

Next time you want to lie please know you are not talking to illiterates here.

Post one link of anybody dragged to court by GEJ for expressing negative views or insulting him and his govt.

You people are so used to lies that you are now living your own lies.

2 Likes

Re: PMB: If tyranny or dictatorship will solve our problems, so be it. by figment232(m): 7:52pm On Jan 03, 2016
tsdarkside:

i am even thinking,we bend the constitution a bit,to allow someone that is doing very well to be president till he or she dies...then after the best past away,we set back the constitution to 4years with second term till we find the best and continou the cycle again........would be best for nigeria....
These zombies are really going insane,can u imagine wot this demented fellow is yanning.My guy! u need to go yabaleft

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PMB: If tyranny or dictatorship will solve our problems, so be it. by TheFreeOne: 7:53pm On Jan 03, 2016
APCLyingBastard:

Lies.

The only individuals arrested and arraigned in court for expressing their views on any govt official where taken to court by your APC governors.

Post one link of anybody dragged to court by GEJ for expressing negative views or insulting him and his govt.

True. Lying Mohammed is their grand patron.

1 Like

Re: PMB: If tyranny or dictatorship will solve our problems, so be it. by tsdarkside(m): 7:53pm On Jan 03, 2016
APCLyingBastard:

Go and get an education first before commenting here.

you didnt even noticed that what you wrote is an insult to me.....you call me animal,and you want me to accept it.......
you must be n-mad-u!!!

you are nmadu!!!! angry angry angry angry angry
Re: PMB: If tyranny or dictatorship will solve our problems, so be it. by ubah84(m): 8:01pm On Jan 03, 2016
APCLyingBastard:
For your low level reasoning you ought to know that the President swore to protect the constitution and abide by the laws of the land.

If that you are all mor0ns why did you vote in an election?

Why did you not form or join your boko cousins up north to wrest power by force from GEJ and hand it over to Buhari as supreme Khalifar?

If you knew the stup1dity of your reasoning and logic and how absurd it will sound to the international community wherein just 6mths into civilian adminstration you supporters of Buhari are asking for the suspension of the constituion and an end to democracy.

Let me see how that will pan out .

Mumus
which law or constitution did dasuki swore with? they didn't use the rule of law to steal but they want the rule of law to defend them

1 Like

Re: PMB: If tyranny or dictatorship will solve our problems, so be it. by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 03, 2016
Just ignore all these bloody civilians. What do they know? Should i have my way, no bloody civilian will ever be a Nigerian President because they are full of craps. I wish Nigerian Presidential aspirants must have military experience.

2 Likes

Re: PMB: If tyranny or dictatorship will solve our problems, so be it. by APCLyingBastard: 8:06pm On Jan 03, 2016
ubah84:
which law or constitution did dasuki swore with? they didn't use the rule of law to steal but they want the rule of law to defend them

Mr man, only a competent court can convict Dasuki.

Tell your EFCC or DSS to prepeare a water tight case and see if Dasuki won't be jailed.

The court did not free him but granted him bail to which Dasuki has met the terms of release only for him to be re arrested.

We will not allow Buhari to subvert the law in his blind rage of personal vendetta.

1 Like

Re: PMB: If tyranny or dictatorship will solve our problems, so be it. by MalcoImX: 8:10pm On Jan 03, 2016
APCLyingBastard:

Lies.

Ask Amaechi, El-Rufai and Junaid Mohammed. Amaechi was denied free movement in his country, El-Rufai was locked up in a hotel room on orders from above, and Dr. Junaid was constantly harassed by the Nigerian security for criticizing GEJ. Borno governor was nearly removed for criticizing the inefficient execution of terror fight, Nyako was removed for his criticisms. Oboi I am freer now. If such big fish are in soup what could the small guy say but to hibernate (not Kanu-style).

1 Like

Re: PMB: If tyranny or dictatorship will solve our problems, so be it. by APCLyingBastard: 8:11pm On Jan 03, 2016
MalcoImX:
Ask Amaechi, El-Rufai and Junaid Mohammed. Amaechi was denied free movement in his country, El-Rufai was locked up in a hotel room on orders from above, and Dr. Junaid was constantly harassed by the Nigerian security for criticizing GEJ, Borno governor was nearly removed for criticizing the inefficient execution of terror fight, Nyako was removed for his criticisms. Oboi I am freer now. If such big fish are in soup what could the small guy say but to hibernate (not Kanu-style).

You are taking crass nonsense.

Name one individual that was arrested for speaking against the last administration or insulting him?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PMB: If tyranny or dictatorship will solve our problems, so be it. by MalcoImX: 8:14pm On Jan 03, 2016
APCLyingBastard:

You are taking crass nonsense.

Name one individual that was arrested for speaking against the last administration or insulting him?
Read my submission on this above. I feel freer now.

1 Like

Re: PMB: If tyranny or dictatorship will solve our problems, so be it. by APCLyingBastard: 8:16pm On Jan 03, 2016
MalcoImX:
Read my submission on this above. I feel freer now.

You said nothing.

I asked you to mention one individual arraigned for sedition and slander by the govt on behalf of the last adminstration.

Name just one similar case like that of the blogger and Ogun state govt.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PMB: If tyranny or dictatorship will solve our problems, so be it. by MalcoImX: 8:32pm On Jan 03, 2016
APCLyingBastard:

You said nothing.

I asked you to mention one individual arraigned for sedition and slander by the govt on behalf of the last adminstration.

Name just one similar case like that of the blogger and Ogun state govt.

You are no more looking for arrests but those arraigned for sedition and slander. Let's begin with the arrests now. You said one individual, I am giving you more than one. Don't shift ground.
Revealed: GEJ Clamps Down On The
Press, Seize Newpapers And Arrest
Journalists
https://www.nairaland.com/2123824/revealed-gej-clamps-down-press
Re: PMB: If tyranny or dictatorship will solve our problems, so be it. by MalcoImX: 8:50pm On Jan 03, 2016
Breaking: SSS Arrests Junaid Muhammed
http://newsdiaryonline.com/breaking-news-sss-arrests-junaid-muhammed
PDP boys during GEJ: 'na SSS arrests Dr. Junaid oo!'
|
PDP boys during PMB: 'This Buhari man na tyrant. See how e dey arrest Kanu and Dasuki.'
Re: PMB: If tyranny or dictatorship will solve our problems, so be it. by zendy: 8:54pm On Jan 03, 2016
spanishkid:
Kanu threatened to make Somalia look like paradise if he's not granted biafra. Kanu solicited for funds to buy weapons. Kanu called Nigeria a zoo and it's citizens monkeys and baboon. Kanu committed treason.

So your problem with Kanu is because he "talked"?

Sorry to burst your bubble but no one can be jailed in a democratic country for "talking". You can only jail a person for actions they have taken. Kanu may solicit for arms but unless he actually got the arms and used them, there is nothing to charge him with. If someone solicits for a gun so he can rob a Bank, if that person never got the gun, you don't go and arrest the person and charge them for bank robbery when no bank was robbed. Kanu is also entitled to call Buhari or Nigeria by any name under his right to free speech. If Buhari doesn't like it, he can sue Kanu for defamation.

As for the crazy people who support Buhari becoming a dictator who has no regard for the rule of law or due process, you all should be ashamed of your selves. This is 'stone age' reasoning.

I personally didn't expect Buhari to clean up the mess of Nigeria within his first year in office. The man is not a magician. What I expected was that by now, a clean up process would have begun. I expected that by now, there would have radical shifts in Government policies, a credible Government team in place, implementation of Buharis vision. All we have seen on the part of Buhari is the 'northernisation' of Government, deepening division of the people, lip service, sustained reckless corruption, the faliure of all his electoral promises, blatant political witch-hunting, disregard to the rule of law and president who cannot tell the people what the thrust his Government is.

I feel sorry for Nigerians. The election of Buhari over GEJ was like chasing out the tiger out to bring in the Lion.

4 Likes

Re: PMB: If tyranny or dictatorship will solve our problems, so be it. by spanishkid(m): 9:08pm On Jan 03, 2016
zendy:

So your problem with Kanu is because he "talked"?

Sorry to burst your bubble but no one can be jailed in a democratic country for "talking". You can only jail a person for actions they have taken. Kanu may solicit for arms but unless he actually got the arms and used them, there is nothing to charge him with. If someone solicits for a gun so he can rob a Bank, if that person never got the gun, you don't go and arrest the person and charge them for bank robbery when no bank was robbed. Kanu is also entitled to call Buhari or Nigeria by any name under his right to free speech. If Buhari doesn't like it, he can sue Kanu for defamation.

As for the crazy people who support Buhari becoming a dictator who has no regard for the rule of law or due process, you all should be ashamed of your selves. This is 'stone age' reasoning.

I personally didn't expect Buhari to clean up the mess of Nigeria within his first year in office. The man is not a magician. What I expected was that by now, a clean up process would have begun. I expected that by now, there would have radical shifts in Government policies, a credible Government team in place, implementation of Buharis vision. All we have seen on the part of Buhari is the 'northernisation' of Government, deepening division of the people, lip service, sustained reckless corruption, the faliure of all his electoral promises, blatant political witch-hunting, disregard to the rule of law and president who cannot tell the people what the thrust his Government is.

I feel sorry for Nigerians. The election of Buhari over GEJ was like chasing out the tiger out to bring in the Lion.
if you like rant from now till tomorrow. Rule of law my asss. When he was busy inciting hate and telling his followers to attack hausas and yorubas where was the rule of law? When he setup an authorized radio station to broadcast trash where was the rule of law? Nnamdi Kanu or whatever he is called is in for a very long ride. He will die by hanging and nothing will happen. PMB should ensure even if he doesn't die he should be given nothing less than 50yrs imprisonment. Rubbish. I thought he and his fellow dumb ipob miscreants predicted the fall of Nigeria in 2015? This is 2016 and nigeria is still standing gidigba. He even boasted that if he's ever arrested that the zoo will fall. Where is he now? He even spent the Christmas and New Year in detention. grin grin grin. Bloody coward. By the time PMB is through with him and his fellow ipob rascals, they'll be chanting SAI BABA. The Nigerian national anthem will be his ringtone.

1 Like

Re: PMB: If tyranny or dictatorship will solve our problems, so be it. by adconline(m): 9:10pm On Jan 03, 2016
Sophisticated idiocy! It was ok for GEJ to obey the law hand over, now it's oK for Buhari to disobey the law??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB: If tyranny or dictatorship will solve our problems, so be it. by xtropy: 9:22pm On Jan 03, 2016
spanishkid:
if you like rant from now till tomorrow. Rule of law my asss. When he was busy inciting hate and telling his followers to attack hausas and yorubas where was the rule of law? When he setup an authorized radio station to broadcast trash where was the rule of law? Nnamdi Kanu or whatever he is called is in for a very long ride. He will die by hanging and nothing will happen. PMB should ensure even if he doesn't die he should be given nothing less than 50yrs imprisonment. Rubbish. I thought he and his fellow dumb ipob miscreants predicted the fall of Nigeria in 2015? This is 2016 and nigeria is still standing gidigba. He even boasted that if he's ever arrested that the zoo will fall. Where is he now? He even spent the Christmas and New Year in detention. grin grin grin. Bloody coward. By the time PMB is through with him and his fellow ipob rascals, they'll be chanting SAI BABA. The Nigerian national anthem will be his ringtone.

Rants of an ant!

In the 90s, the NADECO's unlicensed and inciting Radio Kudirat was hitting the airwaves, did any of your elites condemn it?

Before the 2015 general elections, did you condemn the highly inciting Radio Chanji in the North?

In the build up to the 2015 general elections ccertain personalities like FFK, Fayose, Fashola, Tinubu, Lai, El Rufai, Junaid Mohammed, Obj and Sahara Reporters who heated the polity with their utterances.[/color]

How many of you hypocritical bigots or your elites dare challenge the Hausa-Fulani-Kanuris or Yorubas for their unjust ways? How many of you dare counter the numerous killings and destruction of lives and properties that have been occurring for many decades in the North unabated? 

The Hausa-Fulani-Kanuri people have over the century propagated despicable, hate speeches in their mosques and still execute the unconscionable, cold-hearted waste of human lives and reckless destruction of means of livelihoods in the North and Middle-belt. And they now have the presidency while the backstabbing Yorubas vice-presidency! Such a misnomer can only happen in the jungle! 

A number of you hypocrites even go to the extent of carrying wicked lies about how Hausa-Fulani-Kanuri people have been peace-loving and accommodative; that it's the Igbos that always provoke their hosts in the North warranting the pogrom and other heinous crimes against the Igbos.
Yet in the same North and the Middle-belt the Christian minorities and other Southerners are maltreated, relegated to the background and even killed.

And your people even had the effrontery to castigate Igbos for seeking a self-determination! 

Many of you hold the view that Igbos should be grateful for being allowed to live in their part of the country, in the same 'One Nigeria'! You say Igbos disrespect and denigrate their host when Igbos choose to exercise their franchise right. And you don't seem to see anything wrong in Oba Akiolu's threat to drown Igbos in the Lagos lagoon if they fail to vote for his anointed candidate! The same threat was backed by many Yorubas including Dr Ariyo in the US who even called for genocide.

IGBOS HATE NOBODY EXCEPT YOU ARE A SWORN ENEMY TO TRUTH, JUSTICE AND EQUITY.

It's only mischievous bigots in the society that turn blind eye to the evil and injustice, and permit the atrocities to flourish in the land because they gain from the lopsided arrangement in the polity.

GENESIS OF HATRED IN NIGERIA

1* “We do not want our Southern neighbours to interfere in our development. We have never associated ourselves with the activities of these
people. We do not know them, we do not
recognize them, and we share no responsibility in their actions. We shall demand our rights when the time is ripe. If the British quit Nigeria now at this
stage, the Northern people would continue their uninterrupted conquest to the sea”. - Sir Tafawa Balewa (1947)

2* “We the people of the North will continue our stated intention to conquer the South and to dip the Koran in the Atlantic ocean after the British leave our shores.” - Sir Ahmadu Bello (1957)

3* "The new nation called Nigeria should be an estate of our great grand father, Othman Danfodio. We must ruthlessly prevent a change of power. We must use minorities in the North as willing tools and South as conquered territories and never allow them to rule over us or have control over their future
- Sir Ahmadu Bello, October 12,  1960

Ahmadu Bello, arrogantly uttered the aforementioned statement in a multicultural and multi-religious country and got away with it, and many bigots still hold him in high esteem and even shove it down the throats of other people.

4*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WSosECbcmM

5*...barely six months after independence, Sir Ahmadu Bello was able to say with confidence in the Daily Times of May 3, 1961, the following:
I’m set and fully armed, to conquer the Action Group, AG, in the same ruthless manner as my grandfather conquered Alkalawa, a town in Sokoto province, during the last century.

6*...sometime in 2010, when upon the demise of President Umaru Y'Ardua, indications emerged that his erstwhile deputy, President Goodluck Jonathan, may contest the 2011 presidential election, a prominent chieftain of this same ACF, Lawal Kaita, who was a former Governor of old Kaduna State, threatened that the North would make Nigeria ungovernable, should Jonathan or anyone from the South win the 2011 presidential election, claiming that such would amount to denying the North it's birthright of ruling Nigeria.

7* It is in the same North barbaric statements like this were uttered in 2011:  ”BABOON AND DOG WILL BE SOAKED IN BLOOD”. And what was the outcome - carnage and murder of many Southerners and Christians in the North, including many Youth Corps members when Buhari lost the 2011 presidential election?

8* That true to that threat, upon the victory of Jonathan from the 2011 presidential election, massive violence was unleashed from the North by a group which called itself Boko Haram and which repeatedly took responsibility for unending mayhem which began with the killing of Youth Corp members who worked ad-hoc for INEC in that election.

9* As the barbaric killings and destructions reigned, especially with the attack by Boko Haram on the UN Building and Force Headquarters in Abuja, the Lower Niger Congress publicly posited that the nexus between the aforementioned threat by ACF's, Lawal Kaita and the Boko Haram's bloody campaigns summarily destroyed any prospects for keeping the Nigeria Union.

10* "It was, therefore, no surprise that in October 2013, following the bold announcement by President Jonathan, presenting the sudden prospect of revisiting the master-servant constitutional arrangements of Nigeria infuriated the warmongering born-to-rule Caliphate whose cause was championed by the same ACF, and who, supported by their allies from the renegade wing of the Yoruba Southwest,  launched a vicious, frontal attack on the initiative, teaming on the floor of the Conference into a majority, and driving the Conference into its first major decision, i.e. NOT TO DISCUSS THE TERMS OF NIGERIA'S UNITY. The rest of the Conference was a jamboree that provided a luxurious platform for the North/SW Alliance, parading itself as a new political party named APC, to fine-tune their violent March to the do-or-die 2015 general elections."

11* Oba of Lagos Threat on Igbos Over 2015 Governorship
http://expressng.com/2015/04/video-oba-rilwan-akiolu-threatening-igbos-in-lagos/
Oba Rilwane Akiolu of Lagos to Igbos - Vote APC or Perish:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87u255UM6Ro
Re: PMB: If tyranny or dictatorship will solve our problems, so be it. by jmaine: 9:25pm On Jan 03, 2016
Zombies everywhere . . . .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB: If tyranny or dictatorship will solve our problems, so be it. by xtropy: 9:25pm On Jan 03, 2016
spanishkid:

" I would rather remain in detention than subject myself to a trial that I know
amounts to perversion of justice." - Nnamdi Kanu, Dec 23, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=vYxXAQYKyX0

Hypocritical bigot, have a look at your people you should channel your silly rants to :

1. Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, Former Gov. of Lagos state.
It is going to be rig and roast. We are prepared not to go to court but drive them out.
(Tell, 7 July 2014.)

2. National Coordinator of the Coalition of Northern Politicians, Dr. Junaidu Mohammed
Unless efforts are made to ensure that the 2015general election are free and fair, it may turn out tobe the last election in the history of the nation.
(Leadership March 29, 2012)

3. Dr. Junaidu Mohammed National Coordinator of the Coalition of Northern Politicians. 
there will be bloodshed. Those who feel short-changed may take the war path and the country may not be the same again 
(Reported by Kemy Oguns in Osun Defender, 2nd December, 2013)

4. Abu King Shuluwa 
Nigeria will disintegrate if Jonathan contests in 2015 
(Daily Independent Friday, March 8th ,2013)

5. Governor Shema Ibrahim of Kastina State
You should not be bordered with cockroaches of politics. Cockroaches are only found in the toilet even at homes, If you see cockroach in your house, Crush them.
(Reported by Premium Times on 19th November,2014)

6. Alhaji Lai Mohammed .Publicity Secretary of All Progressive Congress.
If the 2015 elections are rigged, the party will not recognize the outcome and will go ahead and form a parallel government. 
(Leadership 21st November, 2014; Sahara Reporters 22nd November,2014)

7. Ima Sadiq An Islamic cleric,
Muslims, vote for Buhari. It is a sin to support a non-Muslim 
(Twitter handle, Saturday, 27th December, 2014)

8. Oba of Lagos, Oba Rilwan Akiolu
During a courtesy visit by Eze Ndigbos (Igbo traditional rulers) in all the local governments inLagos at the Oba’s palace, Mr. Akiolu reportedly said that the Igbos resident in Lagos should cast their votes for the governorship candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Akinwunmi Ambode, or perish inside the lagoon.

9. National Coordinator of the Coalition of Northern Politicians, Dr. Junaidu Mohammed
It must be a Northerner or no Nigeria…If Goodluck Jonathan wins the PDP‟s endorsement to contest the 2011 presidential election, there would be violence.
(Interview with Guardian Newspaper, 2nd November, 2010)

10. Presidential Candidate of Congress for Progressive Change, General Muhammadu Buhari
God willing, by 2015, something will happen. They either conduct a free and fair election or they go a very disgraceful way. If what happened in 2011 should again happen in 2015, by the grace of God, the dog and the baboon would all be soaked inblood.

(Reported by Lika Binniyat in Vanguard Newspaper on May 15th, 2012)

11. Shehu Sani, a Kaduna based civil rights activist.
President Goodluck Jonathan should not contemplate contesting the 2011 presidential election. Any attempt by him to contest amounts to incitement and a recipe for political instability.
(www.nigerianbestforum.com./shehu- sani-warns- jonathan-against- contesting)
Re: PMB: If tyranny or dictatorship will solve our problems, so be it. by spanishkid(m): 9:26pm On Jan 03, 2016
xtropy:

" I would rather remain in detention than subject myself to a trial that I know
amounts to perversion of justice." - Nnamdi Kanu, Dec 23, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=vYxXAQYKyX0

Hypocritical bigot, have a look at your people you should channel your silly rants to :

1. Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, Former Gov. of Lagos state.
It is going to be rig and roast. We are prepared not to go to court but drive them out.
(Tell, 7 July 2014.)

2. National Coordinator of the Coalition of Northern Politicians, Dr. Junaidu Mohammed
Unless efforts are made to ensure that the 2015general election are free and fair, it may turn out tobe the last election in the history of the nation.
(Leadership March 29, 2012)

3. Dr. Junaidu Mohammed National Coordinator of the Coalition of Northern Politicians. 
there will be bloodshed. Those who feel short-changed may take the war path and the country may not be the same again 
(Reported by Kemy Oguns in Osun Defender, 2nd December, 2013)

4. Abu King Shuluwa 
Nigeria will disintegrate if Jonathan contests in 2015 
(Daily Independent Friday, March 8th ,2013)

5. Governor Shema Ibrahim of Kastina State
You should not be bordered with cockroaches of politics. Cockroaches are only found in the toilet even at homes, If you see cockroach in your house, Crush them.
(Reported by Premium Times on 19th November,2014)

6. Alhaji Lai Mohammed .Publicity Secretary of All Progressive Congress.
If the 2015 elections are rigged, the party will not recognize the outcome and will go ahead and form a parallel government. 
(Leadership 21st November, 2014; Sahara Reporters 22nd November,2014)

7. Ima Sadiq An Islamic cleric,
Muslims, vote for Buhari. It is a sin to support a non-Muslim 
(Twitter handle, Saturday, 27th December, 2014)

8. Oba of Lagos, Oba Rilwan Akiolu
During a courtesy visit by Eze Ndigbos (Igbo traditional rulers) in all the local governments inLagos at the Oba’s palace, Mr. Akiolu reportedly said that the Igbos resident in Lagos should cast their votes for the governorship candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Akinwunmi Ambode, or perish inside the lagoon.

9. National Coordinator of the Coalition of Northern Politicians, Dr. Junaidu Mohammed
It must be a Northerner or no Nigeria…If Goodluck Jonathan wins the PDP‟s endorsement to contest the 2011 presidential election, there would be violence.
(Interview with Guardian Newspaper, 2nd November, 2010)

10. Presidential Candidate of Congress for Progressive Change, General Muhammadu Buhari
God willing, by 2015, something will happen. They either conduct a free and fair election or they go a very disgraceful way. If what happened in 2011 should again happen in 2015, by the grace of God, the dog and the baboon would all be soaked inblood.

(Reported by Lika Binniyat in Vanguard Newspaper on May 15th, 2012)

11. Shehu Sani, a Kaduna based civil rights activist.
President Goodluck Jonathan should not contemplate contesting the 2011 presidential election. Any attempt by him to contest amounts to incitement and a recipe for political instability.
(www.nigerianbestforum.com./shehu- sani-warns- jonathan-against- contesting)

cry me a river
Re: PMB: If tyranny or dictatorship will solve our problems, so be it. by zendy: 9:35pm On Jan 03, 2016
spanishkid:

I know you quoted me to increase the pages of this stupid thread. But I don't respond for your benefit, you and Buhari have the same level of intellectual reasoning. I respond because of those who have higher reasoning level.

Nnamdi Kanu incited hate on his radio station. Who's fooling who? The Igbo/Yoruba/Hausa man have always hated each other, no one needs Kanu for something that has always been there. You think the Hausa man loved Igbos when he slaughtered over 50,000 of them in 1966?

Nnamdi Kanu set up a London based Radio station that broadcasting all over the whole world, you don't like what they are saying, don't tune in.

Nigeria is standing but standing on what? Standing on democracy? The rule of law? Unity? Progress? Acceptability? Truth? Vision? I laugh in Igbo

Your country is standing alright but many countries that are 'sitting' are better off

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PMB: If tyranny or dictatorship will solve our problems, so be it. by xtropy: 9:45pm On Jan 03, 2016
spanishkid:
cry me a river

Keep on whining, weeping, wailing and gnashing your teeth at the mere mention of Biaf... with thick mucous dripping down your smelly nose as if your whole essence in life is being taken away from you.

OCEANS OF BLOOD AND THE POWER OF TRUTH by Femi Fani-Kayode

"The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it but in the end, there it is" - Sir Winston Churchill, the Prime Minister of Great Britain (1940-1945 and 1951-1955)

Nothing empowers the spirit more than the
truth. Nothing warms the soul more than
the truth. Nothing dispels the darkness
more than the truth.
Nothing emboldens the noble more than the
truth. Nothing sheds the light more than the
truth. Nothing enlightens the ignorant more
than the truth. Nothing frees the enslaved
more than the truth. Nothing liberates the
mind more than the truth.

Nothing purges the evil more than the truth.
Nothing hurts the vile more than the truth.
Nothing troubles the murderous more than
the truth. Nothing exposes the reprobate
more than the truth.  Nothing burns the
slanderer more than the truth.

Nothing chains the liar more than the truth.
Nothing heals the wounded more than the
truth. Nothing brings the peace more than
the truth. Nothing torments the oppressor
more than the truth. Nothing haunts the
wicked more than the truth. Nothing
punishes the tyrant more than the truth.
Nothing humiliates the proud more than the
truth. Nothing restores our hope more than
the truth. Nothing serves justice more than
the truth. Nothing delivers the captive more
than the truth.  As Churchill said, ‘’the truth is
incontrovertible’’. It is overwhelming and it
is irresistible. It is powerful and it is
beautiful.

It cannot be destroyed.  It cannot be
denied.  It cannot be suppressed. It is
eternal.  It will always be revealed at the
appointed time. It may be ignored for a
season but it will eventually resurface to
torment the deceiver.

With truth comes the opportunity to repent
and to forgive. With truth comes justice,
  healing, peace, love, restoration,
reconciliation, reparation, redemption and
the chance for new beginnings. Without
truth there can be none of these blessings
or virtues: only darkness, deceit, ugliness,
suspicion, hate, carnage, violence and the
enthronement and celebration of bitter and
wretched souls. Without truth evil goes from
strength to strength. Without truth the
wicked crush innocent souls. Without truth
the oppressor continues to thrive and
flourish but with truth the righteous rise
and reach the top.  Without truth nations
wither and perish but with truth they
prosper and excel.

Yet what truth resides in our beleagured
country?  A country that feeds fat on lies and
revels in deceit. A country that refuses to
teach its children our history in order to
cover up the many wrongs and injustices of
the past. A country whose elders refer to the
oppressed and disillusioned as desperate
''miscreants''. A country whose leaders refer
to those that seek to enforce their legitimate
rights as ''money-loving drug dealers and
skilful scammers''.

A country that cannot make a distinction
between those that seek to peacefully
exercise their right of self-determination
and those that terrorise, kill and maim
others in an attempt to impose their faith.
There are many truths that the Nigerian
people will have to come to terms with
before our nation can be at peace with
itself.

An ocean of blood has been shed in the
name of a united Nigeria yet the
perpetrators of state-sponsored violence
have never been brought to book. Many
souls have been wasted in trying to keep us
one. How much more blood has to flow
before those that have ruled us from time
immemorial accept the fact that nations
cannot be established by subjugation and
tyranny but only by justice, equity, truth,
equal rights and consensus.

The truth of the Jos massacre in 1945
where hundreds were slaughtered cannot
be denied. The truth of the Kano riots in
1953 where thousands were butchered
cannot be denied. The truth of the pogroms
in the north in 1966 where hundreds of
thousands were killed cannot be denied.
The truth of the slaughter of millions of
innocent civilians, women and children
between 1967 and 1969 during the
Nigerian civil war cannot be denied.

The truth of the Asaba massacre in 1969
where 1000 little boys and old men were
rounded up in the town square and shot in
the head cannot be denied.
The truth of the massacre of hundreds of
thousands of Christians and ethnic
minorities all over the north and particularly
in the Middle Belt throughout the 80’s and
90’s cannot be denied. The truth of political
sharia with its attendant violence, trauma,
blood-letting and butchery from 2000-2003
in the far north cannot be denied.

The bitter truth of Boko Haram and the
relentless slaughter of hundreds of
thousands of innocent Nigerians by Islamic
fundamentalists in northern Nigeria from
2009 up until today cannot be denied. The
truth of the murder of dozens of young
youth corpers and hundreds of other people
in the far north in 2011 cannot be denied.
The truth of the brutal slaughter of innocent
Nigerians by Fulani herdsmen over the last
20 years and up until today cannot be
denied. O Nigerians, who has bewitched
thee? Why do we hate truth and those that
speak it with such passion?  Like the ostrich,
we have buried our heads in the sand and
we act as if these things never happened.
We refuse to acknowledge the evil within us
and we refuse to honor the dead by atoning
for our sins and calling for retribution and
justice.

These horrendous events cannot be denied
and neither shall they ever be forgotten. The
blood of the innocents that were
slaughtered by these relentless Huns speaks
through the ages and from generation to
generation.  That blood cries out to God in
heaven and it calls for vengeance. It is time
for justice to be done. It is time for those
that consistently kill and shed blood in their
ignoble quest to rule us forever to be
brought to book. It is time for the Tutsis of
Nigeria to be brought to heel. It is time for
those that starved millions of little children
to death in the name of crushing Biafra to
be exposed.

It is time that those who seek to play down
these events and who seek to cover up their
complicity in genocide be called out and
shamed.  It is time that some of our elders
and so-called leaders are sent to the
International Criminal Court for genocide
and murder and for crimes against
humanity. It is time to rediscover our
humanity. It is time for the ancient leaders
and guardians of the Nigerian state to admit
that they have built our so-called unity on
nothing but murder, carnage and the blood,
guts and bones of millions of slaughtered
innocents.

It is time for them to apologies to the
Nigerian people for their insufferable
conspiracy of silence and their insatiable
greed. It is time for them to tell the truth
about our blood-soaked and frightful
history, to confess their sins, to kneel down
before the Ancient of Days and to beg Him
for forgiveness. It is time for them to start
fearing the Lord of Hosts, to stop hating the
messenger and to start dealing with the
message.
Re: PMB: If tyranny or dictatorship will solve our problems, so be it. by Phonetikkks: 9:46pm On Jan 03, 2016
Re: PMB: If tyranny or dictatorship will solve our problems, so be it. by DMerciful(m): 11:18pm On Jan 03, 2016
Buhari called Nigerians dogs and baboon...you ****
spanishkid:
Kanu threatened to make Somalia look like paradise if he's not granted biafra. Kanu solicited for funds to buy weapons. Kanu called Nigeria a zoo and it's citizens monkeys and baboon. Kanu committed treason.
Re: PMB: If tyranny or dictatorship will solve our problems, so be it. by Nobody: 1:03am On Jan 04, 2016
tsdarkside:

who are these fools na...olodo can you please go take your drugs...you must be really sick...you want nigeria to be like Zimbabwe where mugabe intends to rule till death..It is because of this your reasoning that nigeria is where it is...

Goat...
Re: PMB: If tyranny or dictatorship will solve our problems, so be it. by tsdarkside(m): 4:39am On Jan 04, 2016
APCLyingBastard:

Just trash the constituion and have the rules and laws written with pencil so you can easily erase it and replace it.

Daft

i am not saying trash it!!...

i am saying bend it a bit,if we have the best candidate....

you should ask yourself,now already,what is after when buhari is gone??....what the hell are we going to do then??...
Re: PMB: If tyranny or dictatorship will solve our problems, so be it. by tsdarkside(m): 4:43am On Jan 04, 2016
IzonOwei:
who are these fools na...olodo can you please go take your drugs...you must be really sick...you want nigeria to be like Zimbabwe where mugabe intends to rule till death..It is because of this your reasoning that nigeria is where it is...

Goat...

give yourself a break....soon your western world,that you whorship and cheerish will be nothing....democracy is bullshiitt.....!!!
Re: PMB: If tyranny or dictatorship will solve our problems, so be it. by Nobody: 5:53am On Jan 04, 2016
Op you said it all. I hope the confused lots wont see this as a party based ideology.

Bravo.
Re: PMB: If tyranny or dictatorship will solve our problems, so be it. by EasternLion: 8:13am On Jan 04, 2016
How come all these APC rats are desiring for us to go back to dictatorship, are these guys mad or something?

1 Like

Re: PMB: If tyranny or dictatorship will solve our problems, so be it. by TheFreeOne: 8:58am On Jan 04, 2016
xtropy:

Rants of an ant!

In the 90s, the NADECO's unlicensed and inciting Radio Kudirat was hitting the airwaves, did any of your elites condemn it?

Before the 2015 general elections, did you condemn the highly inciting Radio Chanji in the North?

In the build up to the 2015 general elections ccertain personalities like FFK, Fayose, Fashola, Tinubu, Lai, El Rufai, Junaid Mohammed, Obj and Sahara Reporters who heated the polity with their utterances.[/color]

How many of you hypocritical bigots or your elites dare challenge the Hausa-Fulani-Kanuris or Yorubas for their unjust ways? How many of you dare counter the numerous killings and destruction of lives and properties that have been occurring for many decades in the North unabated? 

The Hausa-Fulani-Kanuri people have over the century propagated despicable, hate speeches in their mosques and still execute the unconscionable, cold-hearted waste of human lives and reckless destruction of means of livelihoods in the North and Middle-belt. And they now have the presidency while the backstabbing Yorubas vice-presidency! Such a misnomer can only happen in the jungle! 

A number of you hypocrites even go to the extent of carrying wicked lies about how Hausa-Fulani-Kanuri people have been peace-loving and accommodative; that it's the Igbos that always provoke their hosts in the North warranting the pogrom and other heinous crimes against the Igbos.
Yet in the same North and the Middle-belt the Christian minorities and other Southerners are maltreated, relegated to the background and even killed.

And your people even had the effrontery to castigate Igbos for seeking a self-determination! 

Many of you hold the view that Igbos should be grateful for being allowed to live in their part of the country, in the same 'One Nigeria'! You say Igbos disrespect and denigrate their host when Igbos choose to exercise their franchise right. And you don't seem to see anything wrong in Oba Akiolu's threat to drown Igbos in the Lagos lagoon if they fail to vote for his anointed candidate! The same threat was backed by many Yorubas including Dr Ariyo in the US who even called for genocide.

IGBOS HATE NOBODY EXCEPT YOU ARE A SWORN ENEMY TO TRUTH, JUSTICE AND EQUITY.

It's only mischievous bigots in the society that turn blind eye to the evil and injustice, and permit the atrocities to flourish in the land because they gain from the lopsided arrangement in the polity.

GENESIS OF HATRED IN NIGERIA

1* “We do not want our Southern neighbours to interfere in our development. We have never associated ourselves with the activities of these
people. We do not know them, we do not
recognize them, and we share no responsibility in their actions. We shall demand our rights when the time is ripe. If the British quit Nigeria now at this
stage, the Northern people would continue their uninterrupted conquest to the sea”. - Sir Tafawa Balewa (1947)

2* “We the people of the North will continue our stated intention to conquer the South and to dip the Koran in the Atlantic ocean after the British leave our shores.” - Sir Ahmadu Bello (1957)

3* "The new nation called Nigeria should be an estate of our great grand father, Othman Danfodio. We must ruthlessly prevent a change of power. We must use minorities in the North as willing tools and South as conquered territories and never allow them to rule over us or have control over their future
- Sir Ahmadu Bello, October 12,  1960

Ahmadu Bello, arrogantly uttered the aforementioned statement in a multicultural and multi-religious country and got away with it, and many bigots still hold him in high esteem and even shove it down the throats of other people.

4*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WSosECbcmM

5*...barely six months after independence, Sir Ahmadu Bello was able to say with confidence in the Daily Times of May 3, 1961, the following:
I’m set and fully armed, to conquer the Action Group, AG, in the same ruthless manner as my grandfather conquered Alkalawa, a town in Sokoto province, during the last century.

6*...sometime in 2010, when upon the demise of President Umaru Y'Ardua, indications emerged that his erstwhile deputy, President Goodluck Jonathan, may contest the 2011 presidential election, a prominent chieftain of this same ACF, Lawal Kaita, who was a former Governor of old Kaduna State, threatened that the North would make Nigeria ungovernable, should Jonathan or anyone from the South win the 2011 presidential election, claiming that such would amount to denying the North it's birthright of ruling Nigeria.

7* It is in the same North barbaric statements like this were uttered in 2011:  ”BABOON AND DOG WILL BE SOAKED IN BLOOD”. And what was the outcome - carnage and murder of many Southerners and Christians in the North, including many Youth Corps members when Buhari lost the 2011 presidential election?

8* That true to that threat, upon the victory of Jonathan from the 2011 presidential election, massive violence was unleashed from the North by a group which called itself Boko Haram and which repeatedly took responsibility for unending mayhem which began with the killing of Youth Corp members who worked ad-hoc for INEC in that election.

9* As the barbaric killings and destructions reigned, especially with the attack by Boko Haram on the UN Building and Force Headquarters in Abuja, the Lower Niger Congress publicly posited that the nexus between the aforementioned threat by ACF's, Lawal Kaita and the Boko Haram's bloody campaigns summarily destroyed any prospects for keeping the Nigeria Union.

10* "It was, therefore, no surprise that in October 2013, following the bold announcement by President Jonathan, presenting the sudden prospect of revisiting the master-servant constitutional arrangements of Nigeria infuriated the warmongering born-to-rule Caliphate whose cause was championed by the same ACF, and who, supported by their allies from the renegade wing of the Yoruba Southwest,  launched a vicious, frontal attack on the initiative, teaming on the floor of the Conference into a majority, and driving the Conference into its first major decision, i.e. NOT TO DISCUSS THE TERMS OF NIGERIA'S UNITY. The rest of the Conference was a jamboree that provided a luxurious platform for the North/SW Alliance, parading itself as a new political party named APC, to fine-tune their violent March to the do-or-die 2015 general elections."

11* Oba of Lagos Threat on Igbos Over 2015 Governorship
http://expressng.com/2015/04/video-oba-rilwan-akiolu-threatening-igbos-in-lagos/
Oba Rilwane Akiolu of Lagos to Igbos - Vote APC or Perish:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87u255UM6Ro
Re: PMB: If tyranny or dictatorship will solve our problems, so be it. by tsdarkside(m): 5:35pm On Jan 04, 2016
figment232:
These zombies are really going insane,can u imagine wot this demented fellow is yanning.My guy! u need to go yabaleft

look...its not my intent to piss you off...buuuuuut....we must adjust the constitution,so that the nigerian judiciary can punish anybody in the world,,,even obama or putin......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Political Biography Of Dr. Cairo Ojougboh / ... YORUBA RONU ....Omo Eni Onise Idi Bebere Ka Fi Ileke Si Idi Omo Elomi / Nigeria Witnessing Progressive Return Of Peace To North East –FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.