Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Armoured Bullet Proof Range Rover Sport - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Armoured Bullet Proof Range Rover Sport (8591 Views)

Extremely Clean 2012 3 Months Used Bullet Proof Range Rover Vogue / Armoured (Bullet Proof) Toyota Camry / Armoured (Bullet Proof) 2010 Toyota LandCruiser VXR (Pre Order) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Armoured Bullet Proof Range Rover Sport by gabng(m): 8:21pm On Jun 14, 2009
Brand New (2008) Armoured Bullet Proof Range Rover Sport

You wont find this specs and this pricing in any car shop or dealer in Nigeria.

PROTECTION AGAINST:

• 7.62 x 51 FJ, PB,SC (FAL / LAR NATO rifle)
• 7.62 x 51 M80 Ball PS
• 7.62 x 39 AP,FJ,PB,SCB (Kalashnikov (AK 47 rifles))
• 5.56 x 45 FJ,PB, SCP (US Rifle M16 , SS-109 / M-855) and lesser threats
• Anti personnel mine and Improvised Explosive Device (IED) proof

STRUCTURAL PROTECTION:

- Crystal glass, 39mm with polycarbonate  liner or equivalent.

- Opaque armour using SSAB steel or equivalent. Vertical surfaces: 6mm on all side doors using unique close to vehicle skin design and 8mm on all other vertical surfaces. 6mm on the roof and 4mm on the floor.

- Hutchison Runflat Tire inserts on all 5 wheels, spare wheel included - 50kms @ 50km/h.

- Full steel coverage over the floor pan/transmission tunnel, offering ballistic and blast protection as well as completing the full capsule stiffening-and-protection structure.

- Continuous welding on all steel floor plates to insure integrity against a blast event.

- Additional blast protection underneath door sill areas – full length

- Additional armoured steel angle plates throughout majority of door aperture lips, to protect against compound trajectories.

- Roof protection to B6 level with a 45º striking angle.

- Double Fuel tank protection.

- Inclusion of armoured steel boxes over unavoidable apertures in engine bay firewall protection, to maintain high level of protection integrity.

- Protection of the double battery system, including additional protection for the electronic control unit and the fuel filter system.

- Positioning of armour plate on door close to outer skin – providing enhanced protection against the 5.56 x 45 (SS-109 Rifle).

- Up-rated suspension components, including thorough reinforcing of the original suspension mountings and turrets.

- Full, protected, access to components requiring maintenance, e.g., locks, handles, hinges, seat-belts, etc.

PRICE : =N= 35, 905, 012

Interested? Contact me using the following details below

Gabriel Morka
Armoured Plus Services  Limited
email: gabriel.morka@armouredplus.com

1 Like

Re: Armoured Bullet Proof Range Rover Sport by gabng(m): 8:33pm On Jun 14, 2009
Others

Re: Armoured Bullet Proof Range Rover Sport by vigasimple(m): 8:40pm On Jun 14, 2009
Contact YAR A'CLUELESS and all the other EXECUTHIEVES who will surely needs those type of machines.

Ordinary people who have NOT stolen local,state, federal monies or yahoo yahoo boys don't need it.

Go to ABUJA and ask someone to direct you to ASSO ROCK and let Mr. President Knows that you have something for him if he needs to visit Niger Delta.
Re: Armoured Bullet Proof Range Rover Sport by ElRazur: 8:45pm On Jun 14, 2009
Why are you posting this here? Did you not have one running already in Autos?

I wish someone can post a naked image of gay people making love, so that this one can get locked. grin
Re: Armoured Bullet Proof Range Rover Sport by agabaI23(m): 8:50pm On Jun 14, 2009
ElRazur:

Why are you posting this here? Did you not have one running already in Autos?

I wish someone can post a naked image of gay people making love, so that this one can get locked. grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
@topic
Can 1million do it? angry lipsrsealed
Re: Armoured Bullet Proof Range Rover Sport by mash2(m): 8:55pm On Jun 14, 2009
Remove this and post at Auto section.
Re: Armoured Bullet Proof Range Rover Sport by gabng(m): 9:15pm On Jun 14, 2009
@ all you bad belle haters

Since no be your papa get nairaland i will pass.

@ all other distinguished NLanders
The reason for posting it here is simple. Its the politics thread for christ sakes. Politicians keep tabs on NL if you dont know.

If you dont wannaview the thread go to another one on the site or better still go self-service yourself,
Re: Armoured Bullet Proof Range Rover Sport by ElRazur: 9:25pm On Jun 14, 2009
gabng:

The reason for posting it here is simple. Its the politics thread for christ sakes. Politicians keep tabs on NL if you dont know.

If you dont wannaview the thread go to another one on the site or better still go self-service yourself,

No one is hating on you. Simple logic. This is politics and you are selling a car. I do not see the correlation.

If you claim politicians keep tabs on nairaland, then surely if they want to buy a car, they would go to the Auto section - where you have one running already.
Re: Armoured Bullet Proof Range Rover Sport by blacksta(m): 9:30pm On Jun 14, 2009
gabng:

I wonder who buy a car from a slowpoke who can not distinguish btw auto section and politics and his logic is that politicians visit nairaland's politics section - what a way to reason -
Re: Armoured Bullet Proof Range Rover Sport by conquer944: 7:25am On Jun 15, 2009
Men, people here are tough! Although the thread is in the wrong section the title is very clear and unambiguous. He didn't sneak this ad as an off-topic post in a totally unrelated thread. If the gentleman wants to sell his car he can resort to whatever creative marketing strategy that helps achieve his goal. Show some love peeps
Re: Armoured Bullet Proof Range Rover Sport by gabng(m): 4:54pm On Jun 15, 2009
blacksta:

I wonder who buy a car from a slowpoke who can not distinguish btw auto section and politics and his logic is that politicians visit nairaland's politics section - what a way to reason -

Well from the way u just opened your mouth and spit rubbish it is clear to the world who is the slowpoke and hyper retarded one (YOU OF COURSE). So If you cant peep in and shut ur mouth then Bro move on. Or better still go self-service off some where.

Na person like you dey buy this kind motor? In your dreams.

conquer944:

Men, people here are tough! Although the thread is in the wrong section the title is very clear and unambiguous. He didn't sneak this ad as an off-topic post in a totally unrelated thread. If the gentleman wants to sell his car he can resort to whatever creative marketing strategy that helps achieve his goal. Show some love peeps

wise men pass on a message with few words. Conquer944 you and i are basically aon the wavelength with me. Dont mind my retartded friend (blacksta). If im talk again i go show am my mouth.
Re: Armoured Bullet Proof Range Rover Sport by gabng(m): 12:03am On Jun 16, 2009
This vehicle and more are still available at best in class pricing.
Re: Armoured Bullet Proof Range Rover Sport by gabng(m): 3:28am On Jun 16, 2009
Available
Re: Armoured Bullet Proof Range Rover Sport by Jakumo(m): 5:53am On Jun 16, 2009
If you don't mind me asking, GabNg, how many armored vehicles have you sold as a DIRECT result of your adverts here in the Nairaland political discussion forum ?
Re: Armoured Bullet Proof Range Rover Sport by gabng(m): 7:50pm On Jun 16, 2009
@ Jakumo

2 sales and many serious enquiries. Are you ok with that?
Re: Armoured Bullet Proof Range Rover Sport by gabng(m): 3:59pm On Jun 18, 2009
Dem still dey available,
Re: Armoured Bullet Proof Range Rover Sport by gabng(m): 7:24pm On Jul 06, 2009
still available
Re: Armoured Bullet Proof Range Rover Sport by gabng(m): 5:28pm On Aug 22, 2009
still available,
Re: Armoured Bullet Proof Range Rover Sport by eros(m): 6:31pm On Aug 22, 2009
@ gabng,

Nice one at putting them haters in their place. I can't understand why Nigerians keep wishing evil on each other. This is one of the major reasons we are still backward in everything. Someone brings an idea that will move us forward, then backward people come to destroy it. Y' all should get a life, instead of hating on other people's success.

I wish you happy sales. Someday, i will buy one of these wonder on wheels from you for my own protection and sanity on naija road. God help Nigeria
Re: Armoured Bullet Proof Range Rover Sport by gabng(m): 7:41pm On Oct 02, 2009
still available
Re: Armoured Bullet Proof Range Rover Sport by gabng(m): 6:37pm On Oct 03, 2009
available
Re: Armoured Bullet Proof Range Rover Sport by gabng(m): 5:01am On Jan 20, 2010
very much available
Re: Armoured Bullet Proof Range Rover Sport by gabng(m): 9:03pm On Jan 20, 2010
available
Re: Armoured Bullet Proof Range Rover Sport by gabng(m): 8:25pm On Jan 29, 2010
bump
Re: Armoured Bullet Proof Range Rover Sport by gabng(m): 3:06am On Mar 11, 2010
units still available.
Re: Armoured Bullet Proof Range Rover Sport by gabng(m): 2:39am On Jun 04, 2010
Re: Armoured Bullet Proof Range Rover Sport by chikeorji123(m): 8:45pm On Jun 04, 2010
gabng:

very much available
Don't mine them jare my bro.l tro way cap for this machine!!.This is what l call ''Nnam ndewoo!'' simply means ''DADDY WELL DONE''
Re: Armoured Bullet Proof Range Rover Sport by gabng(m): 4:05am On Jun 05, 2010
chikeorji123:

Don't mine them jare my bro.l tro way cap for this machine!!.This is what l call ''Nnam ndewoo!'' simply means ''DADDY WELL DONE''

Thanks a lot bro.
Re: Armoured Bullet Proof Range Rover Sport by EEL: 5:49am On Jun 05, 2010
FOR YOUR MOBILE DIAGNOSTICS SERVICE ON YOUR CARS, CALL 08035496482 or 08055673680. We will Diagnose your Car and get back your Car in good shape anywhere (Mobile Service).

Never Neglect Lights such as; CHECK ENGINE, ABS, SRS AIRBAG, MAINTENANCE REQUIRED, TRAC ON and the rest.

We are trained for all these. (Why leave your office when we can bring our service to your doorstep?)

ALSO, Thinking about purchasing a used vehicle? Let us thoroughly INSPECT the vehicle to make sure that you aren't getting someone else’s problem by running a comprehensive diagnostics check.

Re: Armoured Bullet Proof Range Rover Sport by gabng(m): 11:54pm On Jul 01, 2010
hello nairaland,
Re: Armoured Bullet Proof Range Rover Sport by gabng(m): 6:34pm On Jul 28, 2010
Bump,
Re: Armoured Bullet Proof Range Rover Sport by gabng(m): 12:32am On Nov 23, 2010
Only 2 units left at very low price. Available for delivery.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2007 Model Toyota Matrix Toks Selling Fast And Cheap / Mercedes Benz C280 '06 In Pristine Conditions. / Look At That Bus I Bought For 1.4m. Great Deal Or Bad Deal? Pix attached

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.