Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Annoying Habits Of Church Goers. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Annoying Habits Of Church Goers. (575 Views)

Herdsmen Kill Pastor Pius Eromosele Of Church Of God Mission In Benin City, / 5 Types Of Church Members you come across every sunday / Assemblies Of God: Police Chase Pastor Out Of Church Secretariat In Enugu (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Annoying Habits Of Church Goers. by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 03, 2016
You attend church which is not your traditional place of worship and fail/refuse to respect the mode of worship there. You do things that are not normally welcome in such places of worship.
1. You attend in revealing dresses without recourse to the dress code. Fail to cover hair when it is required in such denominations. Loud makeup
2. Walking about when you are required to stay at a place. (Catholics don't welcome such movements during consecration and holy communion)
3. File your nails, chew gum or ping during service.
4. Dance/clap extravagantly during sermon
5. Leave church service midway and make a show of being seen leaving
6. Receive communion when you are not qualified to
7. Discuss excitedly during service
8. Etc

If you are invited and you know that you don't welcome the mode of worship, please stay back. You are not forced to attend.
Re: Annoying Habits Of Church Goers. by RobinHez(m): 8:24pm On Jan 03, 2016
All these can only come from a deliberate mind...
Re: Annoying Habits Of Church Goers. by jaymejate: 8:24pm On Jan 03, 2016
[size=15pt]Also, dancing shoki. I'm guilty of that, i danced it even at the front of the pastor during Thanksgiving.
God go help the youths[/size]
Re: Annoying Habits Of Church Goers. by yanabasee(m): 9:11pm On Jan 03, 2016
jaymejate:
[size=15pt]Also, dancing shoki. I'm guilty of that, i danced it even at the front of the pastor during Thanksgiving.
God go help the youths[/size]

And you used to dance sekem, azonto and etigi when it was predominating, I guess!...

(1) (Reply)

God Is Holy; God Is Love / A Man Of God Caught Trying To Bury Charms Before Crusade. / Rev. Fr. Mbaka’s Ordeal! – The Custodian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.