Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Does Buhari Have A PHD?!? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Does Buhari Have A PHD?!? (1208 Views)

Asari Dokubo: Osinbajo Has A PhD In Lying Now Over NNPC Contract (Video) / Does President Muhammadu Buhari Have A Conscience At All? FFK Asks... / What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Buhari Have A PHD?!? by debaj10: 10:01pm On Jan 03, 2016
[https://www.nairaland.com/newpost?post=41612827&topic=2838780]

I saw this guy's post on another thread.
Is it true?
When did that happen?
Didn't even hear of him getting a masters!
Well, now we can all call him 'Dr. Dullard'!!
(I dey joke o!!!!)
heh

1 Like

Re: Does Buhari Have A PHD?!? by fistonati(m): 11:52pm On Jan 03, 2016
Forget what happened before d last election, he got an honourary PHD recently on d day of military vs shii'te's clash

1 Like

Re: Does Buhari Have A PHD?!? by saintikechi(m): 1:01am On Jan 04, 2016
You mean "Player Hating Degree"
Re: Does Buhari Have A PHD?!? by fistonati(m): 2:15am On Jan 04, 2016
Pls respect dt office because am gonnna occupy it one day
saintikechi:
You mean "Player Hating Degree"
Re: Does Buhari Have A PHD?!? by tabpho111: 3:57am On Jan 04, 2016
Waiting for Fayose to comment...
Re: Does Buhari Have A PHD?!? by tsdarkside(m): 5:50am On Jan 04, 2016
what the hell do you people have with phds??....fvck stupid papers,,,better gather experience....experience will beat phds anytime...

1 Like

Re: Does Buhari Have A PHD?!? by Amitex(m): 8:25am On Jan 04, 2016
PHD is "Proudly Highest D..."
Re: Does Buhari Have A PHD?!? by denko(m): 9:14am On Jan 04, 2016
phd from a school that has never awarded phd kaduna st uni
Re: Does Buhari Have A PHD?!? by demolinka(m): 9:20am On Jan 04, 2016
The man doesn't need a PhD to change Nigeria
Re: Does Buhari Have A PHD?!? by Dukeratata: 9:22am On Jan 04, 2016
He has nepa bill.
Re: Does Buhari Have A PHD?!? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:42am On Jan 04, 2016
Wher did Jonathan's PhD take us to?
Re: Does Buhari Have A PHD?!? by meforyou1(m): 9:43am On Jan 04, 2016
Buhari that doesn't have school cert
Re: Does Buhari Have A PHD?!? by mirabel001(f): 10:02am On Jan 04, 2016
yea...he got PhD in tyranny n dictatorship

1 Like

Re: Does Buhari Have A PHD?!? by egift(m): 10:19am On Jan 04, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2000596_screenshot20150106091100_jpegb62072a03ad1d5e3b6a00a54f9c64aa6

Buhari attended the United States Army War College in June 1979 to June 1980. The certification from that institution is equivalent to PhD in the University.

So Yes, President Buhari has that to his feather.

God bless Nigeria!
Re: Does Buhari Have A PHD?!? by subterfuge: 11:09am On Jan 04, 2016
mirabel001:
yea...he got PhD in tyranny n dictatorship

MIRABEL001 I CAN SEE THAT YOU HAVE NO JOB TO DO BUT TO PROPAGATE PDP EVIL AGENDA AGAINST BUHARI. SO WITH JONATHANS FAKE PHD. Paedophile Horror Degree, what did it benefit Nigeria
CORRUPTION, CORRUPTION AND MORE CORRUPTION.
FRAUD SCAMS, ALL OVER HIS CABINET.
FROM DIEZANI SCAM TO DASUKI SCAM. TO POLICE SCAM, TO CUSTOMS SCAM, TO IMMIHRATION SCAM, ETC ETC, ETC.
WISH HIS PHD.
Re: Does Buhari Have A PHD?!? by ba7man(m): 11:48am On Jan 04, 2016
tsdarkside:

what the hell do you people have with phds??....fvck stupid papers,,,better gather experience....experience will beat phds anytime...
Thats why they keep worshipping daft people and getting scammed regularly.

1 Like

Re: Does Buhari Have A PHD?!? by mirabel001(f): 11:58am On Jan 04, 2016
subterfuge:

MIRABEL001 I CAN SEE THAT YOU HAVE NO JOB TO DO BUT TO PROPAGATE PDP EVIL AGENDA AGAINST BUHARI. SO WITH JONATHANS FAKE PHD. Paedophile Horror Degree, what did it benefit Nigeria
CORRUPTION, CORRUPTION AND MORE CORRUPTION.
FRAUD SCAMS, ALL OVER HIS CABINET.
FROM DIEZANI SCAM TO DASUKI SCAM. TO POLICE SCAM, TO CUSTOMS SCAM, TO IMMIHRATION SCAM, ETC ETC, ETC.
WISH HIS PHD.
Thunder fire jona, buhari, diezani, dasuki, pdp even u
Re: Does Buhari Have A PHD?!? by debaj10: 10:52pm On Jan 04, 2016
egift:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2000596_screenshot20150106091100_jpegb62072a03ad1d5e3b6a00a54f9c64aa6

Buhari attended the United States Army War College in June 1979 to June 1980. The certification from that institution is equivalent to PhD in the University.

So Yes, President Buhari has that to his feather.

God bless Nigeria!

My point was just that I didn't hear of him getting a masters degree.
Abi dat one no dey come before doctorate again?
Maybe he also has the 'military' equivalent? From the college he attended before the US War tins?
Can anyone clarify?
Cheers!

PS:
I know some people will try and denigrate doctorates.
But before you do, please go and find out what it takes to get one.
There's a reason why it's required as the minimum for most academic staff in developed nations, despite all the noise we here make about 'technical skills'.

I think this analogy has been made somewhere before:
How does 30 years of experience fixing old puegeot 504 cars provide the expertise for a 2015 honda?
In a world so complex that experts in every field easily get misled, how does an 'old dog' cope in decision-making?

Just saying...
Re: Does Buhari Have A PHD?!? by debaj10: 11:10pm On Jan 04, 2016
Actually, my interest was piqued by the claim of the war college equivalent, so I did a google search-

https://www.google.com/search?q=is+United+States+Army+War+College+equivalent+to+phd%3F&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

Hm.
Na wa o.
Better to 'copy and paste'. Easier that way.
To be clear, these are just the first 3 results:

United States Army War College - Wikipedia, the free ...
https://en.wikipedia.org/.../United_States_Army_War_College
Wikipedia
The United States Army War College (USAWC) is a United States Army ... It provides graduate-level instruction to senior military officers and civilians to prepare ...
Air War College - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_War_College
Wikipedia

Jump to Professional Military Education - In 2006, the Air War College (AWC) curriculum was certified as a ... U.S. military officers or equivalent Department of Defense or ... months of graduate level courses for a total of 36 credit hours.

What's Wrong and What's Right With the War Colleges
www.defensepolicy.org/.../what’s-wrong-and-right-with-the-war-college...
Jul 1, 2011 - Each service maintains a war college or equivalent designed to prepare ... Comparing war colleges to traditional civilian graduate institutions is an “apples to (oranges?- insert by me) .... and Leadership Studies at the United States Army War College.

-----------------------

So, according to Wikipedia (yes, I know, not the most reliable source. sigh...), the course lasts 2 years.
Upon graduating, you get a MASTERS degree.

This is actually getting interesting.
How long did Buhari attend the college for?
If it was for a year as stated by egift, what does his certificate state as his award?
I'm sure the information's somewhere in Nairaland.
Can someone please help fish it out?
Thanks in advance.
Re: Does Buhari Have A PHD?!? by omolami: 11:44pm On Jan 04, 2016
See this man. Buhari does not have WAEC, you are talking of PHD. Is it purchased from the market? The latter is for intellectuals and NOT for the dullards.
Re: Does Buhari Have A PHD?!? by Nobody: 1:25am On Jan 05, 2016
Perhaps, he should go get PHD in Zoology from Uniport, so ur wailing minds could be at rest.
Re: Does Buhari Have A PHD?!? by debaj10: 2:50pm On Jan 05, 2016
OTDR:
[s]Perhaps, he should go get PHD in Zoology from Uniport, so ur wailing minds could be at rest[/s].

Na wa o.
What ever happened to the common sense behind verifying information?
Abi if you employ someone who claims to have the required qualification, who do you fault if they don't and end up causing you or your business harm?
We're talking of the president's pedigree; wherever he says he got it from, should we simply swallow a 'Shikago' or 'Toronto' hook line and sinker?
Wetin dey do your small mind?

(1) (Reply)

Alleged Aba PDP "Unclad" Women Protest / Strange Rain That Causes Flood In Edo State - Check Photos / Breaking News: Speaker Of Ondo State House Of Assembly Has Been Impeached

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.