Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Okada Business Guidelines - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Okada Business Guidelines (1796 Views)

CBN Issues Guidelines For China-Nigeria Currency Swap Deal (Pics) / How Profitable Is Okada Business? / I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okada Business Guidelines by niphmmy(f): 10:45pm On Jan 03, 2016
pls., want to go into an okada business with the intention of getting a fairly used one. It wil also be given out to a rider.
Re: Okada Business Guidelines by niphmmy(f): 12:47pm On Jan 04, 2016
no info. Pls
Re: Okada Business Guidelines by boluwajokosegun: 4:09pm On Jan 04, 2016
To be honest with you it is better you buy a new one so that both you and the rider can have rest of mind.
Higher purchase approach is the best in most cases.
You buy & do all documentation for about N130,000 then you give it out for N200k to be paid back in 10 months on a weekly basis
You may ask the rider to bring a deposit of N20k
You MUST BE PRAYING FOR HIM DAILY.

Then on how you can make good money from it WhatsApp me on 08120528950

Many graduates have Okada business which is far far better than having a commercial cab driver business.

2 Likes

Re: Okada Business Guidelines by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 04, 2016
boluwajokosegun:
To be honest with you it is better you buy a new one so that both you and the rider can have rest of mind.
Higher purchase approach is the best in most cases.
You buy & do all documentation for about N130,000 then you give it out for N200k to be paid back in 10 months on a weekly basis
You may ask the rider to bring a deposit of N20k
You MUST BE PRAYING FOR HIM DAILY.

Then on how you can make good money from it WhatsApp me on 08120528950

Many graduates have Okada business which is far far better than having a commercial cab driver business.

#true

1 Like

Re: Okada Business Guidelines by labamo07(m): 6:09am On Jan 05, 2016
I bought 2 last December, each goes for 135k, registration inclusive. it's a 2 way thing, it's either you give it out on higher purchase or you get paid on daily basis. I gave it out on higher purchase for 200k and each is paying 10k every week. However, there are several risks involved and you need to ne careful and make your proper research before buying it. Things to be considered are: who are you giving it to? which area are you planning to use it? who will be managing it for you? you can whatsapp me for further information on 07051786323............

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Lady Mistakenly Sends 100k Without Confirmation On Mmm And Gets Blocked / Caustic Soda For Sale @affordable Prices/bag&ton / I Will Give You Active Nigeria Mobile Numbers For Resale And Make Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.