Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Pls Am Using A Samsung S6 4G Lite But Since I Change The Fone Internet To A Blac - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls Am Using A Samsung S6 4G Lite But Since I Change The Fone Internet To A Blac (3870 Views)

The New Samsung Galaxy A9 Star Is A Samsung Phone In An iPhone Body - See Why We / 4 Things You Should Know If You Are Using A Phone With A Built-in Battery / Unlock Wiko Rainbow 4G LITE NOW (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Am Using A Samsung S6 4G Lite But Since I Change The Fone Internet To A Blac by 4llerbuntu(m): 2:23pm On Jan 04, 2016
bobo65:

Factory reset doesn't change imei

it does on a MTK device
Re: Pls Am Using A Samsung S6 4G Lite But Since I Change The Fone Internet To A Blac by bigtt76(f): 2:59pm On Jan 04, 2016
Hahaha ....I was even going to point out at the 4GLTE signal being displayed on the screen top when there's no 4GLTE SIM card inside grin ooooh dear me ....so ch1nko still de fake Samsung? SMH
Re: Pls Am Using A Samsung S6 4G Lite But Since I Change The Fone Internet To A Blac by nani667: 3:03pm On Jan 04, 2016
ewizard1:
And besides the MCC doesnt mean its a clone. I have it on my S4 too.

So he migth have an original S6. We can only tell if he runs a system check or Phone Info!

I'm surprised some people are still debating whether or not it's original or cloned....

Running a system check isn't necessary.... From the screenshots anybody that knows Samsung phones can easily tell that it's a clone..... Running system check will only confirm the obvious....
Re: Pls Am Using A Samsung S6 4G Lite But Since I Change The Fone Internet To A Blac by bobo65(m): 3:33pm On Jan 04, 2016
4llerbuntu:

it does on a MTK device

Oga it doesn't

Not an any device

Even if u flash a new ROM, d Imei wouldnt change
Re: Pls Am Using A Samsung S6 4G Lite But Since I Change The Fone Internet To A Blac by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 04, 2016
jaiyeobaDave:
No it the original one and it rooted by my frend who is a hacker but he is nt around to change it to 4g

Ha ha, this is confam chinko galaxy s6. Those 3 dots at the settings are not supposed to be there, and Samsung use airplane mode instead of flight mode.
Re: Pls Am Using A Samsung S6 4G Lite But Since I Change The Fone Internet To A Blac by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jan 04, 2016
jaiyeobaDave:

LolLol grin grin u so funny bro u CNT tell me an original nd a republished...I deal in fones but I just don't do hacking nor computery ..so if u haven't heard about a rooted Samsung Fone...tel me and ask how come instead of criticizing

Oga, this is confam fake galaxy s6. I can prove it to u. U see that 4glte its showing there, that's what just knocked u out. It's either it shows 4g or edge, it shouldn't be displaying both at the same time. Also in settings, Samsung don't use flight mode, rather they use airplane mode. Also those 3 dots in settings? Samsung don't do that. The phone is confam fake. See screenshot of my s6.

1 Like

Re: Pls Am Using A Samsung S6 4G Lite But Since I Change The Fone Internet To A Blac by honsule(m): 9:22pm On Jan 04, 2016
greenhulk:

Oga, this is confam fake galaxy s6. I can prove it to u. U see that 4glte its showing there, that's what just knocked u out. It's either it shows 4g or edge, it shouldn't be displaying both at the same time. Also in settings, Samsung don't use flight mode, rather they use airplane mode. Also those 3 dots in settings? Samsung don't do that. The phone is confam fake. See screenshot of my s6.

wow! evidence, it is said, terminate all argument...........The guy fone is confirmed chinko. I rest my case cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pls Am Using A Samsung S6 4G Lite But Since I Change The Fone Internet To A Blac by jaiyeobaDave: 11:35pm On Jan 04, 2016
Well weather China or chinko or original...wat can u guys say about dis? Before I change the Fone settings nd root it...I was using 4G BT it all change the moment I root the Fone...!wat I ask now z advice nt condemnation or jesting cos pole like nani are using a neat China Fone yet dey form like dey av Neva touch a China fone
Re: Pls Am Using A Samsung S6 4G Lite But Since I Change The Fone Internet To A Blac by bobo65(m): 11:48pm On Jan 04, 2016
jaiyeobaDave:
Well weather China or chinko or original...wat can u guys say about dis? Before I change the Fone settings nd root it...I was using 4G BT it all change the moment I root the Fone...!wat I ask now z advice nt condemnation or jesting cos pole like nani are using a neat China Fone yet dey form like dey av Neva touch a China fone

Guy enter playstore and search for bb Imei generator

Then search for Imei changer

Change Ur Imei urself

If u r in Abj, u can BRIng it over
Re: Pls Am Using A Samsung S6 4G Lite But Since I Change The Fone Internet To A Blac by xtervaganza(m): 6:50am On Jan 05, 2016
greenhulk:

i ise a note 3 and it says flight mode on my phone and I'm 100% sure it's not fake

Re: Pls Am Using A Samsung S6 4G Lite But Since I Change The Fone Internet To A Blac by 4llerbuntu(m): 7:07am On Jan 05, 2016
bobo65:

Oga it doesn't

Not an any device

Even if u flash a new ROM, d Imei wouldnt change

Why are we having this argument? If u flash a mtk device you are likely to end up with a invalid imei. Of course the imei will change because you will have flashed the nvram. They aren't hardware coded like Qualcomm and Exynos phones.

U don't even sound like u ever did any work on a mtk device....

Dude............... Smh. U know what? YOU WIN. YOU ARE CORRECT

1 Like

Re: Pls Am Using A Samsung S6 4G Lite But Since I Change The Fone Internet To A Blac by Nobody: 7:11am On Jan 05, 2016
xtervaganza:
i ise a note 3 and it says flight mode on my phone and I'm 100% sure it's not fake

That is note 3. Note 3 was released in 2013, galaxy s6 is 2015 flagship. The chinko s6 used an old Samsung interface, that's why it says flight mode. On recent Samsung phones they changed it to airplane mode.
Re: Pls Am Using A Samsung S6 4G Lite But Since I Change The Fone Internet To A Blac by pinkyruledworld(m): 6:32pm On Jan 11, 2016
greenhulk:

I disagree with u on the aspect of flight mode, I have a grand duos and it doesnt show airplane mode but it shows flight mode instead, and by the way its an ARM cortex processor before some would say its mtk or fake, and to also let some peeps kno, u can change samsung imei using chimeratools just that its expensive unlike mtk...

ok, I just read the post above this, u should have stated in the post I quoted u saying "recent Samsung uses airplane mode" we are all here to learn sha. God bless us all
Re: Pls Am Using A Samsung S6 4G Lite But Since I Change The Fone Internet To A Blac by samueldo4life(m): 10:34am On Jan 12, 2016
honsule:

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH WHAT YOU SAID. You can't change the imei of original samsung device cool
yes dats true Samsung uses Qualcomm snapdragon and not mediatek mtk so u can only use pc to change the imei not mtk engineer app .its a China phone if an ,mtk apps works on it
Re: Pls Am Using A Samsung S6 4G Lite But Since I Change The Fone Internet To A Blac by maxwell982: 3:36pm On Dec 31, 2016
please I am in the same shoes with this guy. The s6 is the cloned version. what can I do about it
Re: Pls Am Using A Samsung S6 4G Lite But Since I Change The Fone Internet To A Blac by brandon180(m): 4:11pm On Dec 31, 2016
maxwell982:
please I am in the same shoes with this guy. The s6 is the cloned version. what can I do about it
sell it, cloned phones dont last,
Re: Pls Am Using A Samsung S6 4G Lite But Since I Change The Fone Internet To A Blac by Jwonder(m): 6:10pm On Dec 31, 2016
People should stop buying London used Samsung fones because u might end up buying a cloned phone and won't even know it. If must buy a used Samsung phone buy a branded one(Verizon, sprint)..
Re: Pls Am Using A Samsung S6 4G Lite But Since I Change The Fone Internet To A Blac by Baroba(m): 6:12am On Jan 01, 2017
Jwonder:
People should stop buying London used Samsung fones because u might end up buying a cloned phone and won't even know it. If must buy a used Samsung phone buy a branded one(Verizon, sprint)..

Most of the cloned phones are not coming from " London ", they are imported from China.. You can equally buy a branded one from the UK, ( 3, EE,02, Vodafone).. Personally, I don't even recommend branded phones, the usually have third party company bloatware installed which takes up memory. Secondly, you might notice performance issues, especially those imported from the US..

You just have to do your research before heading to the market..
Re: Pls Am Using A Samsung S6 4G Lite But Since I Change The Fone Internet To A Blac by charlesklaus(m): 1:41pm On Jan 01, 2017
Download and install xposed module, then search for imei changer from d app and download it.. Then change ur imei back to the original one and see if it switches to 3G/4G
Re: Pls Am Using A Samsung S6 4G Lite But Since I Change The Fone Internet To A Blac by Jwonder(m): 6:29pm On Jan 01, 2017
Baroba:

Most of the cloned phones are not coming from " London ", they are imported from China.. You can equally buy a branded one from the UK, ( 3, EE,02, Vodafone).. Personally, I don't even recommend branded phones, the usually have third party company bloatware installed which takes up memory. Secondly, you might notice performance issues, especially those imported from the US..

You just have to do your research before heading to the market..

Yeah i agree with you on the branded company software taking up space but on Performance issues, naah! the device are always simply good. i have used a Verizon branded S6 and it was awesome. Remember US quality check is top notch.
Re: Pls Am Using A Samsung S6 4G Lite But Since I Change The Fone Internet To A Blac by rapcy(m): 8:43pm On Jan 01, 2017
This your phone na confirm chinko. Check your data indicator. Anyways, look for blackberry z10 imei. Use mobile uncle to change it.
Re: Pls Am Using A Samsung S6 4G Lite But Since I Change The Fone Internet To A Blac by everydayguy18: 2:04am On Mar 02, 2018
jaiyeobaDave:

LolLol grin grin u so funny bro u CNT tell me an original nd a republished...I deal in fones but I just don't do hacking nor computery ..so if u haven't heard about a rooted Samsung Fone...tel me and ask how come instead of criticizing

and he sells phones? this is an old Post but I just gotta comment . an original Sammy doesn't show 4G and then display 'e'.....it's too obviously fake. you even said it's "replublished"?...I won't buy phones from your shop if I know there.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Netflix Will BLOCK Proxies And Vpns – Restrict UK Customers To Their Own Region / TECNO CAMON C9 Detail Review - Is It Worth The Buy? / After 17 Years Nokia Is Re-launching The 3310, World’s Most Beloved Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.