Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,058 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

Pls Am Using A Samsung S6 4G Lite But Since I Change The Fone Internet To A Blac - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls Am Using A Samsung S6 4G Lite But Since I Change The Fone Internet To A Blac (3851 Views)

The New Samsung Galaxy A9 Star Is A Samsung Phone In An iPhone Body - See Why We / 4 Things You Should Know If You Are Using A Phone With A Built-in Battery / Unlock Wiko Rainbow 4G LITE NOW (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Am Using A Samsung S6 4G Lite But Since I Change The Fone Internet To A Blac by jaiyeobaDave: 12:11am On Jan 04, 2016
Pls am using a Samsung S6 4G lite but since I change the Fone internet to a blackberry imei...it has never changed to 3G Or4G...it uses only edge which is very slow pls where or how can I change it to a 3g or 4g
Re: Pls Am Using A Samsung S6 4G Lite But Since I Change The Fone Internet To A Blac by banjicom(m): 12:25am On Jan 04, 2016
Are you sure u are not using a China clone samsung s6 phone?

Am just asking to confirm my curiosity..........because I don't think it that easy to change a samsung imei.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Am Using A Samsung S6 4G Lite But Since I Change The Fone Internet To A Blac by jaiyeobaDave: 1:56am On Jan 04, 2016
No it the original one and it rooted by my frend who is a hacker but he is nt around to change it to 4g

Re: Pls Am Using A Samsung S6 4G Lite But Since I Change The Fone Internet To A Blac by bobo65(m): 5:47am On Jan 04, 2016
jaiyeobaDave:
Pls am using a Samsung S6 4G lite but since I change the Fone internet to a blackberry imei...it has never changed to 3G Or4G...it uses only edge which is very slow pls where or how can I change it to a 3g or 4g

Download mtk Engr mode

Open it n click on android settings

Then click on phone information (mine is a tablet)

Scroll down to where u gsm/wcdma/LTE

Then click on WCDMA only

Exit d app

1 Like

Re: Pls Am Using A Samsung S6 4G Lite But Since I Change The Fone Internet To A Blac by jaiyeobaDave: 9:50am On Jan 04, 2016
Thanks so much bro...I av mtk but let me try it
Re: Pls Am Using A Samsung S6 4G Lite But Since I Change The Fone Internet To A Blac by jaiyeobaDave: 10:15am On Jan 04, 2016
I just tried to change it but wen I click on wcdma it will automatically change back to gsm only...I don't tire

Re: Pls Am Using A Samsung S6 4G Lite But Since I Change The Fone Internet To A Blac by nani667: 10:31am On Jan 04, 2016
jaiyeobaDave:
No it the original one and it rooted by my frend who is a hacker but he is nt around to change it to 4g

Oga this is not an Original S6..... This na serious Chink0.. That's probably why whoever changed the IMEI was able to... If it was an original device changing the IMEI wouldn't be so easy.....

Hope you didn't pay too much for it sha... It's a cloned device... That's probably why you're even having network issues

1 Like

Re: Pls Am Using A Samsung S6 4G Lite But Since I Change The Fone Internet To A Blac by jaiyeobaDave: 10:32am On Jan 04, 2016
Or is my APN settings not correct

Re: Pls Am Using A Samsung S6 4G Lite But Since I Change The Fone Internet To A Blac by honsule(m): 10:35am On Jan 04, 2016
nani667:

Oga this is not an Original S6..... This na serious Chink0.. That's probably why whoever changed the IMEI was able to... If it was an original device changing the IMEI wouldn't be so easy.....

Hope you didn't pay too may for it sha... It's a cloned device... That's probably why you're even having network issues

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH WHAT YOU SAID. You can't change the imei of original samsung device cool

1 Like

Re: Pls Am Using A Samsung S6 4G Lite But Since I Change The Fone Internet To A Blac by mrjojo: 10:46am On Jan 04, 2016
Why would someone who can afford a samsung S6 be changing imei for cheat?? It just not logical

4 Likes

Re: Pls Am Using A Samsung S6 4G Lite But Since I Change The Fone Internet To A Blac by jaiyeobaDave: 10:48am On Jan 04, 2016
nani667:

Hope you didn't pay too may for it sha... It's a cloned device... That's probably why you're even having network issues
LolLol grin grin u so funny bro u CNT tell me an original nd a republished...I deal in fones but I just don't do hacking nor computery ..so if u haven't heard about a rooted Samsung Fone...tel me and ask how come instead of criticizing
Re: Pls Am Using A Samsung S6 4G Lite But Since I Change The Fone Internet To A Blac by jaiyeobaDave: 10:52am On Jan 04, 2016
There is no android phone dat can't be rooted except Phoenix...it just need to get into the right hands
Re: Pls Am Using A Samsung S6 4G Lite But Since I Change The Fone Internet To A Blac by jaiyeobaDave: 10:53am On Jan 04, 2016
mrjojo:
Why would someone who can afford a samsung S6 be changing imei for cheat?? It just not logical
Mr JoJo who no like sweet thing...u will always move wit the world na
Re: Pls Am Using A Samsung S6 4G Lite But Since I Change The Fone Internet To A Blac by mrjojo: 10:58am On Jan 04, 2016
jaiyeobaDave:

Mr JoJo who no like sweet thing...u will always move wit the world na
I see no reason buying a S6 if u can't afford data sub, I suggest u sell off and get a cheaper mtk device, with a relatively easy IMEI manipulation

1 Like

Re: Pls Am Using A Samsung S6 4G Lite But Since I Change The Fone Internet To A Blac by nani667: 11:19am On Jan 04, 2016
jaiyeobaDave:

LolLol grin grin u so funny bro u CNT tell me an original nd a republished...I deal in fones but I just don't do hacking nor computery ..so if u haven't heard about a rooted Samsung Fone...tel me and ask how come instead of criticizing

Lol... Beht what is this one saying ? Did I say anything about rooted Samsung phone ? I'm even currently using a rooted Samsung phone.... But the difference between me and you is that mine is Original smiley

Oga from the screenshots you have posted.... It is very obvious that you are using a closed device, also known as Chink0.... In other words the phone you are using is NOT original.... And if by now you don't already know that...., that simply means you will be free meat for scammers in 2016 ✔

Anyways, enjoy your phone sha smiley
Re: Pls Am Using A Samsung S6 4G Lite But Since I Change The Fone Internet To A Blac by nani667: 11:21am On Jan 04, 2016
mrjojo:
I see no reason buying a S6 if u can't afford data sub, I suggest u sell off and get a cheaper mtk device, with a relatively easy IMEI manipulation

Lol... As it is he's already using a cheap MTK device.... He just doesn't know it yet... Probably because he overpaid for it
Re: Pls Am Using A Samsung S6 4G Lite But Since I Change The Fone Internet To A Blac by Baroba(m): 11:41am On Jan 04, 2016
nani667:

Lol... Beht what is this one saying ? Did I say anything about rooted Samsung phone ? I'm even currently using a rooted Samsung phone.... But the difference between me and you is that mine is Original smiley

Oga from the screenshots you have posted.... It is very obvious that you are using a closed device, also known as Chink0.... In other words the phone you are using is NOT original.... And if by now you don't already know that...., that simply means you will be free meat for scammers in 2016 ✔

Anyways, enjoy your phone sha smiley

You will do well to heed to this advice bro, your phone is a cloned device, albeit it a decent one at that.. Why not run a CPU z app and check the hardware specs if you are still in doubt..
Re: Pls Am Using A Samsung S6 4G Lite But Since I Change The Fone Internet To A Blac by bobo65(m): 12:11pm On Jan 04, 2016
honsule:

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH WHAT YOU SAID. You can't change the imei of original samsung device cool

U can change d Imei of an original Samsung device with octopus box
Re: Pls Am Using A Samsung S6 4G Lite But Since I Change The Fone Internet To A Blac by bobo65(m): 12:14pm On Jan 04, 2016
jaiyeobaDave:
Or is my APN settings not correct

Bro, sorry but Ur phone is fake

Mc 621 is like the chinese code name for mtn

Further more, goto Ur settings

U will see "audio settings" instead of "sound setting" on one of d logs
Re: Pls Am Using A Samsung S6 4G Lite But Since I Change The Fone Internet To A Blac by bobo65(m): 12:19pm On Jan 04, 2016
And as for Ur 3G thing

There is a probability that Ur phone was changed to a bb without 3G , maybe the Imei used was a curve 2 Imei

Or DAT guy tampered with Ur radio network

1 Like

Re: Pls Am Using A Samsung S6 4G Lite But Since I Change The Fone Internet To A Blac by jaiyeobaDave: 12:27pm On Jan 04, 2016
Anyway thanks y'all for ya contribution,advise,opinion and say #noted.....weather original or nt ...u don't need to take it personal upon ursef man #nani...people like u criticise people and dat bad..I only ask for advice not condemnation
Re: Pls Am Using A Samsung S6 4G Lite But Since I Change The Fone Internet To A Blac by ewizard1: 12:36pm On Jan 04, 2016
bobo65:

Download mtk Engr mode
Then click on WCDMA only
Exit d app
Boss, MTK eng doesnt work with ANY Samsung device.
I guess he used the IMEI of a Non 3G/4G Blackberry.

3 Likes

Re: Pls Am Using A Samsung S6 4G Lite But Since I Change The Fone Internet To A Blac by ewizard1: 12:37pm On Jan 04, 2016
bobo65:

Download mtk Engr mode

Then click on WCDMA only

Exit d app

Re: Pls Am Using A Samsung S6 4G Lite But Since I Change The Fone Internet To A Blac by nani667: 12:41pm On Jan 04, 2016
jaiyeobaDave:
Anyway thanks y'all for ya contribution,advise,opinion and say #noted.....weather original or nt ...u don't need to take it personal upon ursef man #nani...people like u criticise people and dat bad..I only ask for advice not condemnation

You boldly posted that your phone was original... I corrected you, by letting you know it is actually fake... Not original.... I offered help and you are calling it "criticize"... Thanks to me you now know that you are using a fake phone, instead of you to thank me you are talking criticize... Hmmm... Issorite

2 Likes

Re: Pls Am Using A Samsung S6 4G Lite But Since I Change The Fone Internet To A Blac by aieromon(m): 12:49pm On Jan 04, 2016
jaiyeobaDave:

He only educated you.....that phone is a clone. The earlier you accept the fact,the better. I know it might be hard to accept especially if you paid premium price for the clone.

As for the IMEI,its possible you used the one meant for a BB device without 3G capabilities. Give the phone back to your "hacker" and tell him to "hack" another IMEI.

Stay alive.
Re: Pls Am Using A Samsung S6 4G Lite But Since I Change The Fone Internet To A Blac by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 04, 2016
its all being said. Its a pity you fell for it. Maybe u fell easily cos of its look and feel and also cos it has only one sim. Chai! Dem go don make better money ontop this phone ooo.. Op no lie, how much did you pay for this phone?
We are waiting for your response
Re: Pls Am Using A Samsung S6 4G Lite But Since I Change The Fone Internet To A Blac by ewizard1: 1:09pm On Jan 04, 2016
And besides the MCC doesnt mean its a clone. I have it on my S4 too.

So he migth have an original S6. We can only tell if he runs a system check or Phone Info!
Re: Pls Am Using A Samsung S6 4G Lite But Since I Change The Fone Internet To A Blac by 4llerbuntu(m): 1:10pm On Jan 04, 2016
this is hilarious.

simple test: @op, install MTK Engineering App

if you can use it to get into engineering mode, its NOT a real S6

Also download CPU-Z and check for the internal specs.

anyway, if its a clone MTK device, why not just change the Imei yourself again to any 3G blackberry imei.

or last last, do a factory reset.....

e no hard like that
Re: Pls Am Using A Samsung S6 4G Lite But Since I Change The Fone Internet To A Blac by bobo65(m): 1:14pm On Jan 04, 2016
ewizard1:

Blv me
It worked on my s3

There is also a code for entering Engr mode on Samsung #*#* sumtn sumtn sha, been long
Re: Pls Am Using A Samsung S6 4G Lite But Since I Change The Fone Internet To A Blac by bobo65(m): 1:16pm On Jan 04, 2016
4llerbuntu:
this is hilarious.

simple test: @op, install MTK Engineering App

if you can use it to get into engineering mode, its NOT a real S6

Also download CPU-Z and check for the internal specs.

anyway, if its a clone MTK device, why not just change the Imei yourself again to any 3G blackberry imei.

or last last, do a factory reset.....

e no hard like that

Factory reset doesn't change imei
Re: Pls Am Using A Samsung S6 4G Lite But Since I Change The Fone Internet To A Blac by mrjojo: 2:15pm On Jan 04, 2016
nani667:

Lol... As it is he's already using a cheap MTK device.... He just doesn't know it yet... Probably because he overpaid for it
oh, that explains how he was able change the IMEI of an original S6

(1) (2) (Reply)

Newly Discovered! You Can Now Download Freely Follow My Screenshots / Who Else Is Experiencing This: No network on my Etisalat SIM . / [pics] Google Allo Better Than Whatsapp: See Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.