Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,360 members, 7,812,015 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

Adorable Photo Of Tiwa Savage Son - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adorable Photo Of Tiwa Savage Son (41106 Views)

Tiwa Savage's Son Ran Into The House After He Saw Their Christmas Turkey / Tiwa Savage's Son And Annie Idibia's Daughter Relax Together (Photos) / Davido's Daughter With Tiwa Savage Son And The Okoye Kids At Her School Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adorable Photo Of Tiwa Savage Son by Chicagoesontop: 8:52am On Jan 04, 2016
barlkeez:
....as shared by his dad, Tee Billz on Instagram.
Caption:
Uncle WizKiD & Uncle DavidO watch out for me. I'm lil JamJam... #MixTapeComingSoon

https://www.instagram.com/p/BAFZWs3xpvz/?taken-by=teebillz323

If you get spiritual eye, you go notice say this boy resemble Don Jazzy !!!

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photo Of Tiwa Savage Son by adahjob: 8:52am On Jan 04, 2016
The baby is cute
Re: Adorable Photo Of Tiwa Savage Son by adorablepepple(f): 8:53am On Jan 04, 2016
Na talk be That? Abeg don't start another drama oooo
Re: Adorable Photo Of Tiwa Savage Son by olarewajuwasiu1: 8:54am On Jan 04, 2016
Abeg I no fee laugh o
Re: Adorable Photo Of Tiwa Savage Son by justicejay(m): 8:54am On Jan 04, 2016
Jelo4kul:
No too much hustlers for front page this morning. Looks like they have gone to school. Can we the mature minds now talk?
the mature mind don't have anywhere to go?
Re: Adorable Photo Of Tiwa Savage Son by greatme2good(f): 8:55am On Jan 04, 2016
[quote author=chillingbabe post=41634420]Hope davido and wizzy won't take this joke seriously ooo.. smiley
But why should he compare his baby to them...Not too I

I don't think they will see it as a big deal cos he Said it as If his son will take them as role models. But isn't that chain too much for that little boy? anyway it's their biz not mine.
Re: Adorable Photo Of Tiwa Savage Son by tojujack: 8:55am On Jan 04, 2016
F
Re: Adorable Photo Of Tiwa Savage Son by kay29000(m): 8:56am On Jan 04, 2016
Fresh kid.

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photo Of Tiwa Savage Son by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 04, 2016
My friend, you are drunk
donofdons:
[size=13pt]illuminati have taken over this country...little by little we have handed our souls to the devil by our love and adoration of his agents like tiwa savage and don jazzy them...while some of them suck blood at night for powers others dont even knw that they are been used by the devil...see this small boy now them dom initiate am already into the baby mammy water cult after which he will become a kid luciferian walker[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Adorable Photo Of Tiwa Savage Son by martolux(m): 8:58am On Jan 04, 2016
he might end up being a pastor.

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photo Of Tiwa Savage Son by winkmart: 8:59am On Jan 04, 2016
SWETT LOOKING PRINCE

CHECK MY SIGNATURE, PLEASE
Re: Adorable Photo Of Tiwa Savage Son by STILESGANG: 8:59am On Jan 04, 2016
Trillyonaire:
Pls Allow the Kid become a Lawyer, Doctor or Engineer (Like our Parents used to say)

Music drama too much
This same professions that they offer you 50k a month.

Sorry music is the real deal.
Re: Adorable Photo Of Tiwa Savage Son by Motolank: 9:04am On Jan 04, 2016
heybeemoney:
on my way to OLAMIDE house
The fight had finiiished?
Re: Adorable Photo Of Tiwa Savage Son by Nimblemind(m): 9:05am On Jan 04, 2016
donofdons:
[size=13pt]illuminati have taken over this country...little by little we have handed our souls to the devil by our love and adoration of his agents like tiwa savage and don jazzy them...while some of them suck blood at night for powers others dont even knw that they are been used by the devil...see this small boy now them dom initiate am already into the baby mammy water cult after which he will become a kid luciferian walker[/size]

That old woman no still forgive you last year!

4 Likes

Re: Adorable Photo Of Tiwa Savage Son by stevLegend: 9:05am On Jan 04, 2016
chillingbabe:
Hope davido and wizzy won't take this joke seriously ooo.. smiley
But why should he compare his baby to them...Not too nice undecided
He didn't compare d baby to them..
He is acknowledging dem by saying they should watch out for the next ''super star''
Re: Adorable Photo Of Tiwa Savage Son by Jelo4kul(m): 9:10am On Jan 04, 2016
justicejay:

the mature mind don't have anywhere to go?

Most of them are entrepreneurs, so they got a lot of free times for themselves
Re: Adorable Photo Of Tiwa Savage Son by Saved2Serve: 9:11am On Jan 04, 2016
the field is large enough to contain everybody
derespect:
Why will they watch out for him?
He will come and do his music in his own way.
Everybody go answer him papa name nw.
Re: Adorable Photo Of Tiwa Savage Son by Naomite(f): 9:12am On Jan 04, 2016
Dis is another version of JayZ abd Beyounce Blue Ivy wink

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photo Of Tiwa Savage Son by Damikevin(m): 9:30am On Jan 04, 2016
otijah:
B4 dat time davido nd wizzy baba don reign finish
Boluwtife nd Imade fit done dey run the show be den na.
Re: Adorable Photo Of Tiwa Savage Son by ikescope: 9:31am On Jan 04, 2016
chillingbabe:
Hope davido and wizzy won't take this joke seriously ooo.. smiley
But why should he compare his baby to them...Not too nice undecided

U obviously like quarrel pass fight angry
And seems like u grew amidst gossips....see how u wan twist d harmless talk 2 something else..... undecided
Re: Adorable Photo Of Tiwa Savage Son by jaid23: 9:31am On Jan 04, 2016
donofdons:
chai!! Dearis God oooo .. Issorait Kontinu
Re: Adorable Photo Of Tiwa Savage Son by JJLUV(f): 9:41am On Jan 04, 2016
I dnt tink dat statement was meant 2 hurt any1 y do ppl jst lyk 2 read unnecessary meaning into tins

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photo Of Tiwa Savage Son by Caseless: 9:41am On Jan 04, 2016
pretydiva:
Cool. Buh mods or whoever is in charge of taking threads 2 front page, should pls kindly tk mine thread 2 front page
grin grin
Re: Adorable Photo Of Tiwa Savage Son by Horlawale1(m): 9:55am On Jan 04, 2016
Cute
Re: Adorable Photo Of Tiwa Savage Son by 3rdlegxxx(m): 10:00am On Jan 04, 2016
Cute baby tho, nice comments, uncle wizkid and uncle davido
Re: Adorable Photo Of Tiwa Savage Son by BABANGBALI: 10:00am On Jan 04, 2016
kennygee:

Lol.

His Mum's Microphone and his dad's signature cap.

He is so cute.
lets make ours soon grin
Re: Adorable Photo Of Tiwa Savage Son by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 04, 2016
Sorry mum, sorry dad I understand your position but I want to be a pastor.

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photo Of Tiwa Savage Son by ceeceeuwa: 10:07am On Jan 04, 2016
God bless you Lil Jam Jam!!!
Re: Adorable Photo Of Tiwa Savage Son by Jaymima(f): 10:16am On Jan 04, 2016
donofdons:
Na kwale Abi osogbo dem bring am from and by the way, you take overdose?
Re: Adorable Photo Of Tiwa Savage Son by therealelazizi: 10:21am On Jan 04, 2016
Jelo4kul:
No too much hustlers for front page this morning. Looks like they have gone to school. Can we the mature minds now talk?

The Mature minds are at work. Its the first working day of the year bro! Get engaged!
Re: Adorable Photo Of Tiwa Savage Son by ojimbo(m): 10:22am On Jan 04, 2016
donofdons:
foolish bigot

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olajumoke Dazzles In Ankara In New Pictures(This Girl Is Hot) / 20 Vs 40: Omoni Oboli Shares Then Vs Now Photo / Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 27th Birthday, Strikes A Pose With Her South Africa Bf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.