Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,881 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

Davido's Daughter With Tiwa Savage Son And The Okoye Kids At Her School Party - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Daughter With Tiwa Savage Son And The Okoye Kids At Her School Party (75094 Views)

Sophia Momodu Poses With Her Daughter, Imade And Tiwa Savage’s Son Jamil (Photo) / Peter Okoye Celebrates The Okoye Wives / Will The DNA Twins Steal The Okoye Brothers' Spotlight As Don Jazzy Signs Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido's Daughter With Tiwa Savage Son And The Okoye Kids At Her School Party by TunezTV: 5:34am On Dec 14, 2016
Little Imade, the daughter of Nigerian singer, Davido was asked by her tutors to take Jamil, Tiwa Savage son on a brief tour round her class.

Tiwa shared a footage of their kids holding hands walking round the class during the school's End of the year party.

Paul Okoye of P-Square son, Andre and his cousin, Emma the daughter of Jude Okoye were also at the same school for the year end party.

See photos below...

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/12/davidos-daughter-with-tiwa-savage-son.html

Re: Davido's Daughter With Tiwa Savage Son And The Okoye Kids At Her School Party by avadella(f): 5:35am On Dec 14, 2016
Cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's Daughter With Tiwa Savage Son And The Okoye Kids At Her School Party by TunezTV: 5:36am On Dec 14, 2016
Davido's Daughter with Tiwa Savage Son and The Okoye Kids At Her School Party
http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/12/davidos-daughter-with-tiwa-savage-son.html

1 Share

Re: Davido's Daughter With Tiwa Savage Son And The Okoye Kids At Her School Party by kogistar: 5:49am On Dec 14, 2016
igbo kids + yoruba kidz = ?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's Daughter With Tiwa Savage Son And The Okoye Kids At Her School Party by sholatem(f): 5:49am On Dec 14, 2016
Olowo nsore olowo,nah only white teachers dem get for d school?

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido's Daughter With Tiwa Savage Son And The Okoye Kids At Her School Party by Nobody: 5:53am On Dec 14, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Davido's Daughter With Tiwa Savage Son And The Okoye Kids At Her School Party by Nobody: 5:54am On Dec 14, 2016
kogistar:
igbo kids + yoruba kidz = ?

= Nairaland

grin grin grin grin

128 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Davido's Daughter With Tiwa Savage Son And The Okoye Kids At Her School Party by chrisbaby24(m): 6:09am On Dec 14, 2016
Chaaii..umu oma!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's Daughter With Tiwa Savage Son And The Okoye Kids At Her School Party by angelTI(f): 6:22am On Dec 14, 2016
What is the name of the school?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's Daughter With Tiwa Savage Son And The Okoye Kids At Her School Party by pyyxxaro: 6:29am On Dec 14, 2016
To the Poster above me

The name of the skol MMM Int'd Skol tongue

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido's Daughter With Tiwa Savage Son And The Okoye Kids At Her School Party by DJMCOTTY(m): 7:26am On Dec 14, 2016
Who name hin pikin "jam jam"? Why not "nack nack"?

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido's Daughter With Tiwa Savage Son And The Okoye Kids At Her School Party by Smellymouth: 7:41am On Dec 14, 2016
Where is TeeBillz?

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido's Daughter With Tiwa Savage Son And The Okoye Kids At Her School Party by Nobody: 7:57am On Dec 14, 2016
angelTI:

Alaba International Nursery and primary school wink

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's Daughter With Tiwa Savage Son And The Okoye Kids At Her School Party by McBrooklyn(m): 7:59am On Dec 14, 2016
Smellymouth:
Where is TeeBillz?

cheesy grin

Baba, TeeBilllz suppose dey on top sick bed now... Because me sef hear am say hin be MMM participants too cheesy cheesy

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido's Daughter With Tiwa Savage Son And The Okoye Kids At Her School Party by Smellymouth: 8:10am On Dec 14, 2016
McBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Baba, TeeBilllz suppose dey on top sick bed now... Because me sef hear am say hin be MMM participants too cheesy cheesy

Hahahaahah..

Na now he eye clear..

10 Likes

Re: Davido's Daughter With Tiwa Savage Son And The Okoye Kids At Her School Party by hoefucker: 8:13am On Dec 14, 2016
In-laws in the makinggrin

tee bilz and dele na my boy looking at them like this

10 Likes

Re: Davido's Daughter With Tiwa Savage Son And The Okoye Kids At Her School Party by McBrooklyn(m): 8:14am On Dec 14, 2016
Smellymouth:

Hahahaahah..

Na now he eye clear..

cheesy grin

Chei, Baba I hear say you sef be MMM guilder abi na gulder now... How market now?? You don take your medications this morning?? cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Davido's Daughter With Tiwa Savage Son And The Okoye Kids At Her School Party by Smellymouth: 8:17am On Dec 14, 2016
McBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Chei, Baba I hear say you sef be MMM guilder abi na gulder now... How market now?? You don take your medications this morning?? cheesy cheesy

Nor be only MMM guider, na MMM Alomo.. cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Davido's Daughter With Tiwa Savage Son And The Okoye Kids At Her School Party by Jay542(m): 8:18am On Dec 14, 2016
Owo gidigrin
Re: Davido's Daughter With Tiwa Savage Son And The Okoye Kids At Her School Party by McBrooklyn(m): 8:22am On Dec 14, 2016
Smellymouth:

Nor be only MMM guider, na MMM Alomo.. cheesy grin

cheesy grin

Lol, abeg make una dey use this your memes encourage people say make dem no go commit suicide now cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Daughter With Tiwa Savage Son And The Okoye Kids At Her School Party by ellahzy(f): 8:51am On Dec 14, 2016
cute kids
The Okoyes fresh die

4 Likes

Re: Davido's Daughter With Tiwa Savage Son And The Okoye Kids At Her School Party by 9jaCelebsVids: 9:25am On Dec 14, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Daughter With Tiwa Savage Son And The Okoye Kids At Her School Party by robosky02(m): 10:49am On Dec 14, 2016
na so e dey take start

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's Daughter With Tiwa Savage Son And The Okoye Kids At Her School Party by domdan13(m): 12:42pm On Dec 14, 2016
Re: Davido's Daughter With Tiwa Savage Son And The Okoye Kids At Her School Party by boss1310(m): 2:50pm On Dec 14, 2016
when I was this age I used to attend"nta akara"meaning school of bean cake cos we were given bean cake during break period.we also have rubber toys to play with and they take it from us immediately after the break time
then we carry slate with alphabets and numbers on one side and our chalk written assignments on the other
my last kid attends school that have these toys pictured above but still I don't envy them cos I really enjoyed that my poverty ridden kindergarten and miss it very much

13 Likes

Re: Davido's Daughter With Tiwa Savage Son And The Okoye Kids At Her School Party by nikkypearl(f): 3:11pm On Dec 14, 2016
I love the name "Imade"

Meaning pls?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's Daughter With Tiwa Savage Son And The Okoye Kids At Her School Party by ramdris(m): 3:37pm On Dec 14, 2016
See Kids wey there future don set...chai!... Bless them all dear God including my Kids as well...

5 Likes

Re: Davido's Daughter With Tiwa Savage Son And The Okoye Kids At Her School Party by 3rdavefarms(m): 6:51pm On Dec 14, 2016
They have one thing in common
Re: Davido's Daughter With Tiwa Savage Son And The Okoye Kids At Her School Party by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 14, 2016
angelTI:

BABY-MAMA NURSERY & PRIMARY SCHOOL

19 Likes

Re: Davido's Daughter With Tiwa Savage Son And The Okoye Kids At Her School Party by mccoy47(m): 7:26pm On Dec 14, 2016
EVILFOREST:
kiss
BABY-MAMA NURSERY & PRIMARY SCHOOL
This killed me cry

6 Likes

Re: Davido's Daughter With Tiwa Savage Son And The Okoye Kids At Her School Party by seunlly(m): 7:27pm On Dec 14, 2016
How this one solve MMM problem.

Abeg which insecticide work fast make I go buy in case of incasity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adediwura Becky 2001 Throwback Vs 2018 Pictures. "How I Take Get Big Breast?" / Rita Edochie Reacts Blasts Ladies That Do Butt Enlargement Surgery / Tiwa Savage, Toke Makinwa & Sharon, Davido’s Sister In Twerking Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.