Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Regina Askia's 14-Year-Old Daughter, Tessa Is Stunning - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Askia's 14-Year-Old Daughter, Tessa Is Stunning (30470 Views)

Regina Askia, Stephanie Hornecker & Ooni Of Ife Meet In The U.S (photos) / Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams Stun At A Charity Event (photo) / Regina Askia Flaunts Bare Butt In See-through Gown At Nollywood Event In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Askia's 14-Year-Old Daughter, Tessa Is Stunning by emerged01(m): 10:14am On Jan 04, 2016
Uh! She is still a t.a.d.p.o.l.e
Re: Regina Askia's 14-Year-Old Daughter, Tessa Is Stunning by ajepako(f): 10:15am On Jan 04, 2016
Kids grow up so fast and sophisticated these days.

I remember at 14, I still dey baff outside , in Lagos island for that matter. grin grin

Anyway, may God protect her and our daughters from perverted adults..
Re: Regina Askia's 14-Year-Old Daughter, Tessa Is Stunning by sunny4eva01(m): 10:15am On Jan 04, 2016
The babe fine oooo
Re: Regina Askia's 14-Year-Old Daughter, Tessa Is Stunning by JackBizzle: 10:16am On Jan 04, 2016
So nairaland is supporting and promoting pedophilia and jailbait. Interesting

cc Seun, lalasticlala, cao

This is beyond shameless

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia's 14-Year-Old Daughter, Tessa Is Stunning by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 04, 2016
I can't see her clearly. Too blurry
Re: Regina Askia's 14-Year-Old Daughter, Tessa Is Stunning by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:19am On Jan 04, 2016
am 100percent sure d girl will have a boy friend.. at 14 grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Regina Askia's 14-Year-Old Daughter, Tessa Is Stunning by amtaken(f): 10:23am On Jan 04, 2016
This girl was born long before her mum started acting.

How's she 14 please?
money121:
Former Nollywood actress Regina Askia Williams shared the photos of her stunning daughter Tessa who just turned 14. They have a striking resemblance.

See more pics @ : http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/01/regina-askia-shares-photos-of-her.html

Re: Regina Askia's 14-Year-Old Daughter, Tessa Is Stunning by MrParky(m): 10:24am On Jan 04, 2016
ademoladeji:
14yrs old? Later una go sey dem rape this, dem rape that...

Promoting indecency is a shame especially in this part of the world!

#TrulyAfrikaabn
abeggy. Dis gal pass. 14 yrs ooooo dats her. Footbal age ooo. Gal wey fit kary bele u dey tel me say na 14 she b.
Re: Regina Askia's 14-Year-Old Daughter, Tessa Is Stunning by lielbree: 10:24am On Jan 04, 2016
The beautiful ones have been born.
Vasline crew keep off!
Re: Regina Askia's 14-Year-Old Daughter, Tessa Is Stunning by Bollinger(m): 10:24am On Jan 04, 2016
kennygee:

It's because of Comments like this that minors should look their age. I am not calling the person above me a paedo but I'm sure he was misled.

All these make up and clothes, (show Belle) is not necessary, she is still a child.

But one thing is sure, that child is beautiful and is her Mum's carbon copy.

The legal age of consent in Germany is 14. The only time it would be considered a crime is if he /she says it was not by consent. In London it's 15 or 16 I think.
Re: Regina Askia's 14-Year-Old Daughter, Tessa Is Stunning by ademoladeji(m): 10:28am On Jan 04, 2016
MrParky:
abeggy. Dis gal pass. 14 yrs ooooo dats her. Footbal age ooo. Gal wey fit kary bele u dey tel me say na 14 she b.

At least na 14yrs be her official age... See Rooney, Diego Costa, Uncle Taye Taiwo, Pa Julius Ahgahowa et al... Na Official age not football age. Lmao
Re: Regina Askia's 14-Year-Old Daughter, Tessa Is Stunning by ZYZZA: 10:28am On Jan 04, 2016
In one emir's voice *bring the phone let me see her face *
Re: Regina Askia's 14-Year-Old Daughter, Tessa Is Stunning by domopps(m): 10:29am On Jan 04, 2016
MathsChic:
Nice. She's pretty. smiley

And you are prettier......... just your cleavage bearing pix tho

Cheeeeers
Re: Regina Askia's 14-Year-Old Daughter, Tessa Is Stunning by joe4christ(m): 10:30am On Jan 04, 2016
ademoladeji:
14yrs old? Later una go sey dem rape this, dem rape that...

Promoting indecency is a shame especially in this part of the world!

#TrulyAfrikan

Being an African doesn't legalise you to possess a primitive approach to life.
Wake up, we are in the 21st century for pete's sake. Damn!

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia's 14-Year-Old Daughter, Tessa Is Stunning by Gkemz: 10:31am On Jan 04, 2016
She's so cute more than Mercy Aigbe's daughter
Re: Regina Askia's 14-Year-Old Daughter, Tessa Is Stunning by TruthHurts1(m): 10:31am On Jan 04, 2016
OP be careful before you land yourself in jail. What is hot about the body of a 14 year old girl? All of una wey like this post na Yerima suppose be your name angry
Re: Regina Askia's 14-Year-Old Daughter, Tessa Is Stunning by Marcelinho(m): 10:34am On Jan 04, 2016
Did you say 14yrs? Gud she is still in high school...
Re: Regina Askia's 14-Year-Old Daughter, Tessa Is Stunning by TruthHurts1(m): 10:36am On Jan 04, 2016
ajepako:
Kids grow up so fast and sophisticated these days.

I remember at 14, I still dey baff outside , in Lagos island for that matter. grin grin

Anyway, may God protect her and our daughters from perverted adults..

I was about to comment say you be Pako, then I come see your moniker...Bros it is well wink
For all Nairalanders, Your starting point shall not be your finishing point in the year 2016 IJMN (unless you be Dangote pikin in which case, kindly disregard this prayer point )
Re: Regina Askia's 14-Year-Old Daughter, Tessa Is Stunning by naplastic2010: 10:38am On Jan 04, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]The gril is hawt, pick it up coolThe gril is hawt, pick it up
Re: Regina Askia's 14-Year-Old Daughter, Tessa Is Stunning by Marcelinho(m): 10:42am On Jan 04, 2016
joe4christ:

Being an African doesn't legalise you to possess a primitive approach to life. Wake up, we are in the 21st century for pete's sake. Damn!

In other words... You are saying?
Re: Regina Askia's 14-Year-Old Daughter, Tessa Is Stunning by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 04, 2016
Very pretty just like her mama

Is that Ferrero rocher i see on her thighs yum yum cheesy
Re: Regina Askia's 14-Year-Old Daughter, Tessa Is Stunning by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 04, 2016
playcharles:
no news again on Nairaland, who cares if she is the daughter of President Buhari... abeg admin update us with meaningful news and events

Nor mind them I beg guys rate my pic am the guy on the right and this is my what app num add me +234 806 673 2050 note: am in lagos but any body can me note agin: only girls
Re: Regina Askia's 14-Year-Old Daughter, Tessa Is Stunning by ajepako(f): 10:49am On Jan 04, 2016
TruthHurts1:

I was about to comment say you be Pako, then I come see your moniker...Bros it is well wink
For all Nairalanders, Your starting point shall not be your finishing point in the year 2016 IJMN (unless you be Dangote pikin in which case, kindly disregard this prayer point )

I swear na true.. But sha, ajepako then, now ajebutter,lol.
Thanks for the prayer. God bless our hustle.. grin

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia's 14-Year-Old Daughter, Tessa Is Stunning by amazingspiderma: 11:04am On Jan 04, 2016
Train up a child in a way that he/she will go.....

Keep posting.........God will help you......
Re: Regina Askia's 14-Year-Old Daughter, Tessa Is Stunning by GIYAZZ(m): 11:08am On Jan 04, 2016
smsshola:

So we can see and admonish her as if na only celebrities get pikin..
LMFAO!! Nigerians ehn grin
Re: Regina Askia's 14-Year-Old Daughter, Tessa Is Stunning by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 04, 2016
I'm 16 now, I will be waiting at the other end for her to meet me in about 6yrs time .

I promise not to Davido her life for her.
Re: Regina Askia's 14-Year-Old Daughter, Tessa Is Stunning by ademoladeji(m): 11:24am On Jan 04, 2016
joe4christ:

Being an African doesn't legalise you to possess a primitive approach to life.
Wake up, we are in the 21st century for pete's sake. Damn!

Lmao....

There's no primitive approach here. We have to stop all these copy copy approach to life n start embracing our cultural heritage.

Stop using that D... Word diko
Re: Regina Askia's 14-Year-Old Daughter, Tessa Is Stunning by bayinq25(m): 11:30am On Jan 04, 2016
money121:
Former Nollywood actress Regina Askia Williams shared the photos of her stunning daughter Tessa who just turned 14. They have a striking resemblance.

See more pics @ : http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/01/regina-askia-shares-photos-of-her.html

tongue
money121:

I was actually licking sweets ...chai
Re: Regina Askia's 14-Year-Old Daughter, Tessa Is Stunning by BABANGBALI: 11:32am On Jan 04, 2016
why she come do like say she wan pooo poo now?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Timi Dakolo, His Wife And Kids / Femi Kuti & Son, Made Grammy Nominations Excites Afrobeat Singer (Photos) / Mc Tagwaye Meets Ned Nwoko, Confirms Partnership To Support The Underprivileged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.