Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Transcript And University Certificate Certified By Saudi Embassy.urgent Help - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Transcript And University Certificate Certified By Saudi Embassy.urgent Help (574 Views)

Why Is university certificate Called Bachelors Degree? / Ministry Of Education Denied Harmonising HND And university Degrees / 9 Reasons Why College Of Education Is Better Than Poly And University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Transcript And University Certificate Certified By Saudi Embassy.urgent Help by jayjay5oxide(m): 7:48am On Jan 04, 2016
Hello nairalanders, I need informations on how to get my university transcript and university certificate certified by the Saudi Arabia embassy. The duration it takes on getting the document certified. Incase there is any charges,,,pls inform ASAP....
Re: Transcript And University Certificate Certified By Saudi Embassy.urgent Help by islamics(m): 11:10pm On Jan 04, 2016
I once needed a solution for a situation like that. I went to the embassy myself, I was not allowed in despite explaining to the men at the entrance what I came for. I was asked to apply through an agency who will then bring my document for certification.
I waited till they closed and told one of their staff my situation and he said they no longer do individual certification except if the school send a letter from Saudi Arabia to them which will be copied to you.
I don't know but you can try your luck. In my case I was trying to apply for scholarship.
Re: Transcript And University Certificate Certified By Saudi Embassy.urgent Help by jayjay5oxide(m): 8:07am On Jan 05, 2016
What sort of agency can I apply to

(1) (Reply)

Preference Private Tutors and Study Abroad Opportunities / What Is Really Wrong With Nigeria? / ABU Produces 89 First Class, 305 Ph.d Holders – VC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.