Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

Clash Between Yorubas And Nupes In Kwara (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Clash Between Yorubas And Nupes In Kwara (Photos) (43555 Views)

Men Kneel Down For Bukola Saraki In Kwara (Photos) / Saraki Provides Job Tools For Artisans In Kwara (Photos) / Fight Between Yorubas And Nupes Now Bloody, In Kwara State - Ebiraland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clash Between Yorubas And Nupes In Kwara (Photos) by dainformant(m): 7:51am On Jan 04, 2016
Here are photos from the mayhem allegedly carried out by the people of Tsaragi, a Nupe speaking town in Share, Ifelodun Local Government Area of Kwara State. According to reports, there have always been communal issues between a Yoruba dominated Share and Tsaragi since the 90s. This recent attack on the community reportedly started after a disagreement over the felling of some trees at the UMCA school on Share land. This allegedly led the Tsaragi people to attack their victims with machetes, rods and guns.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/01/tribal-war-photos-from-clash-between.html

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Clash Between Yorubas And Nupes In Kwara (Photos) by rheether(f): 8:12am On Jan 04, 2016
Curse war, pray for peace and may God have mercy on our souls.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Clash Between Yorubas And Nupes In Kwara (Photos) by Bitterleafsoup: 8:16am On Jan 04, 2016
hummm!
They are not being sophisticated guest in someones village. You think you can just start cutting down trees without asking?

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Clash Between Yorubas And Nupes In Kwara (Photos) by bonechamberlain(m): 8:18am On Jan 04, 2016
Yoruba and nupe or hausas, their problem..

17 Likes

Re: Clash Between Yorubas And Nupes In Kwara (Photos) by permsec: 8:19am On Jan 04, 2016
It will take just 3 boko haram soldiers to cause this mayhem.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Clash Between Yorubas And Nupes In Kwara (Photos) by tomholly: 8:21am On Jan 04, 2016
na devil worrk ooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Clash Between Yorubas And Nupes In Kwara (Photos) by menix(m): 8:26am On Jan 04, 2016
Nd our Uwa Mmebi Prophets did not see this...

If we keep fighting each other, One Nigeria is a Long Thing...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Clash Between Yorubas And Nupes In Kwara (Photos) by Hammefeez: 8:43am On Jan 04, 2016
One bastard just burn a beautifull house.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clash Between Yorubas And Nupes In Kwara (Photos) by dainformant(m): 9:09am On Jan 04, 2016
It's our problem... One Nigeria, remember?
bonechamberlain:
Yoruba and nupe or hausas, their problem..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Clash Between Yorubas And Nupes In Kwara (Photos) by Xposer: 9:10am On Jan 04, 2016
Seun, lalasticlala, mynd44, Ishilove come and see trouble
Re: Clash Between Yorubas And Nupes In Kwara (Photos) by holarid(m): 9:38am On Jan 04, 2016
what is wrong with Nigerian clashing over a tree that fell on a school undecided undecided.. some idiots are just looking for a way to take out their frustration.. go get a life and stop wasting your life idiots angry angry angry .. i pity the innocent soul that's gon suffer this

9 Likes

Re: Clash Between Yorubas And Nupes In Kwara (Photos) by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:40am On Jan 04, 2016
Where are the yoruba internet warriors you guys cant be here and Nupe will be killing your tribal people like chickens I know you guys can't fight but online chest beating can send a serious warning

91 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Clash Between Yorubas And Nupes In Kwara (Photos) by juman(m): 9:44am On Jan 04, 2016
holarid:
what is wrong with Nigerian clashing over a tree that fell on a school undecided undecided.. some idiots are just looking for a way to take out their frustration.. go get a life and stop wasting your life idiots angry angry angry .. i pity the innocent soul that's gon suffer this

Abi.

nigeria is a cursed country.
Destroyed.

2 Likes

Re: Clash Between Yorubas And Nupes In Kwara (Photos) by lasisi69(f): 10:03am On Jan 04, 2016
Nupe are known to be peaceful

14 Likes

Re: Clash Between Yorubas And Nupes In Kwara (Photos) by miqos02(m): 10:03am On Jan 04, 2016
hmmn
Re: Clash Between Yorubas And Nupes In Kwara (Photos) by lekjons(m): 10:05am On Jan 04, 2016
ProfessorPeter:
Yoruba dey form anytime Oshomole talk say "Jonathan is corrupt" a mere small tribe like Nupe dey kill them. Where Oba of Lagos? Where that cultist where e dey speak big big grammar? Where OPC dey? Where Deji of Akure? Dem do become deaf, dumb, blind and peaceful. If na igbo do such thing, you for dey see dem dey beat their dry chests. Cowardice
What's this one saying?!

They were fighting in Ilorin, you're sreaming "where oba of Lagos" "where's this" "where's that". They've burned only a building and you're re expecting the whole Yoruba tribe to go there and fight.. How stuppid!

For your info, We, unlike you, just don't jump to war blindly..

That why your people always gets killed like goats..

Ojukwu's greed got 3 million+ of them killed and ran away when he knew he's losing the war(somebody pls define "cowardice"? ) .. And yet if you ask them who their hero is, they'll still scream "OJUKWU"
I wonder why some people goes to school..

I hate tribalism, but most of these Igbo boys won't stop being stupidd, they'll always provoke you!!

Bunch of untrained village boys!! angry

157 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Clash Between Yorubas And Nupes In Kwara (Photos) by CountDracula(m): 10:05am On Jan 04, 2016
Game of thrones season 6

2 Likes

Re: Clash Between Yorubas And Nupes In Kwara (Photos) by Demmocrats(m): 10:05am On Jan 04, 2016
I see no difference between the set of Nupe, Yoruba and Boko Haram boys.

7 Likes

Re: Clash Between Yorubas And Nupes In Kwara (Photos) by omolola15(m): 10:06am On Jan 04, 2016
Na Wetin come cause this one again.

1 Like

Re: Clash Between Yorubas And Nupes In Kwara (Photos) by infogenius(m): 10:06am On Jan 04, 2016
It's really too early for this.

2 Likes

Re: Clash Between Yorubas And Nupes In Kwara (Photos) by VocalWalls: 10:07am On Jan 04, 2016
God help us to have peace living together.

Nairaland is just a cancer, a few days away and I had my sanity. Hate everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: Clash Between Yorubas And Nupes In Kwara (Photos) by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 04, 2016
ProfessorPeter:
Yoruba dey form anytime Oshomole talk say "Jonathan is corrupt" a mere small tribe like Nupe dey kill them. Where Oba of Lagos? Where that cultist where e dey speak big big grammar? Where OPC dey? Where Deji of Akure? Dem do become deaf, dumb, blind and peaceful. If na igbo do such thing, you for dey see dem dey beat their dry chests. Cowardice
The fact that you have 2likes shows there is a problem.

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Clash Between Yorubas And Nupes In Kwara (Photos) by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 04, 2016
cheesy
Re: Clash Between Yorubas And Nupes In Kwara (Photos) by HopeAtHand: 10:07am On Jan 04, 2016
Its a pirry. This happens when there is a collapse of the law enforcement system. In most states in Nigeria, enemies are lumped together as one.

I wouldnt advocate that states are created solely on ethnicity basis because as Nigeria stands now, if everyone suddenly becomes of one tribe, the next point of conflict will be inter subgroup/ inter clan. Limited resources breeds unhealthy competition, unhealthy competition breeds conflict.

Govt should just create avenues for employment and most of this crisis will abate.

3 Likes

Re: Clash Between Yorubas And Nupes In Kwara (Photos) by caprini1: 10:07am On Jan 04, 2016
Someone will labour for many years, go back home and manage to build a small house ,only for the house to get burnt to ashes by some devilish buffoons.... it must not be well for those who destroys what others have built.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clash Between Yorubas And Nupes In Kwara (Photos) by kirchofff(m): 10:08am On Jan 04, 2016
Weneva I want to take life seriously I just remember " I kill beat and give it to my friends to eat" damn! Vic o should be hanged grin grin grin grin
Re: Clash Between Yorubas And Nupes In Kwara (Photos) by laplace19(m): 10:09am On Jan 04, 2016
Let the dead bury the dead....
Re: Clash Between Yorubas And Nupes In Kwara (Photos) by gentlesoul196: 10:09am On Jan 04, 2016
Can't the FG government do boundary agreement for them to avoid future occurrences of such actions

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Directs Security Agents To Shoot Anyone Seen With AK-47 / Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. / Court Bars INEC From Using MC Oluomo For Distribution Of Election Materials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.