Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,160 members, 7,818,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Clash Between Yorubas And Nupes In Kwara (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Clash Between Yorubas And Nupes In Kwara (Photos) (43590 Views)

Men Kneel Down For Bukola Saraki In Kwara (Photos) / Saraki Provides Job Tools For Artisans In Kwara (Photos) / Fight Between Yorubas And Nupes Now Bloody, In Kwara State - Ebiraland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clash Between Yorubas And Nupes In Kwara (Photos) by Dplaymaker(m): 10:10am On Jan 04, 2016
who win?
Re: Clash Between Yorubas And Nupes In Kwara (Photos) by bonechamberlain(m): 10:10am On Jan 04, 2016
dainformant:
It's our problem... One Nigeria, remember?
grin one Nigeria. ok
Re: Clash Between Yorubas And Nupes In Kwara (Photos) by pretydiva(f): 10:10am On Jan 04, 2016
Say no to violence..embrace peace
Re: Clash Between Yorubas And Nupes In Kwara (Photos) by femi4: 10:11am On Jan 04, 2016
Ucheosefoh:
Where are the yoruba internet warriors you guys cant be here and Nupe will be killing your tribal people like chickens I know you guys can't fight but online chest beating can send a serious warning
Ori e o pe

6 Likes

Re: Clash Between Yorubas And Nupes In Kwara (Photos) by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 04, 2016
Make dem come make i give dem job. undecided
Re: Clash Between Yorubas And Nupes In Kwara (Photos) by 1surdman: 10:12am On Jan 04, 2016
TnkGod it's not ebira dis time
Re: Clash Between Yorubas And Nupes In Kwara (Photos) by bewla(m): 10:13am On Jan 04, 2016
yet the hosted
Re: Clash Between Yorubas And Nupes In Kwara (Photos) by ProfessorPeter(m): 10:17am On Jan 04, 2016
WeedSeller:

Posting out of stolidity to gain 'likes' shows you to b a nincompoop juvenile..undecided

What you wrote is even extraneous to what was posted..Ode oshi ! Wetin deji?opc? Wan do for here ? Nigeria police nodey to ensure there is peace?

Go remove Nnamdi kanu first frm nigeria zoo before you start todey call another tribe "Cowards"..Oniranu !
a major tribe being slaughtered by a minority tribe and all of them on new year holiday. No noise. Chai shame i dey catch am for me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clash Between Yorubas And Nupes In Kwara (Photos) by fearNORTH: 10:17am On Jan 04, 2016
Who still takes these online western warriors serious.

I stopped attaching any importance to them after IPOB matched the nook and crannies of Lagos without anyone intercepting them.

All they can do is to shout on top of their cracked voices like lilkesh

22 Likes

Re: Clash Between Yorubas And Nupes In Kwara (Photos) by Bluffly: 10:21am On Jan 04, 2016
ProfessorPeter:
Yoruba dey form anytime Oshomole talk say "Jonathan is corrupt" a mere small tribe like Nupe dey kill them. Where Oba of Lagos? Where that cultist where e dey speak big big grammar? Where OPC dey? Where Deji of Akure? Dem do become deaf, dumb, blind and peaceful. If na igbo do such thing, you for dey see dem dey beat their dry chests. Cowardice

And is it written that the Yoruba's ran away or fought back? Is it written that only Yoruba's died. Please think. Only cowards think after speaking.

5 Likes

Re: Clash Between Yorubas And Nupes In Kwara (Photos) by scent101(m): 10:22am On Jan 04, 2016
someone should tell the kwara state govenor r to supply the share (yoruba) guns like the last time . lol
Re: Clash Between Yorubas And Nupes In Kwara (Photos) by adebisi96(f): 10:23am On Jan 04, 2016
ProfessorPeter:
Yoruba dey form anytime Oshomole talk say "Jonathan is corrupt" a mere small tribe like Nupe dey kill them. Where Oba of Lagos? Where that cultist where e dey speak big big grammar? Where OPC dey? Where Deji of Akure? Dem do become deaf, dumb, blind and peaceful. If na igbo do such thing, you for dey see dem dey beat their dry chests. Cowardice

dnt u get tired of these tribe wars. why do we hate ourselves so much? i still dnt understand....personally i tink we should all divide,let there be biafra,let d hausas go deir way too(with their no western education? and let yorubas stay on deir own instead of pretending to be one stupid Nation.mayb all dis unnecessary death will stop

3 Likes

Re: Clash Between Yorubas And Nupes In Kwara (Photos) by kwajahafiz(m): 10:24am On Jan 04, 2016
Yoruba..man..
Mouth no de fight.
Try using your fists once

7 Likes

Re: Clash Between Yorubas And Nupes In Kwara (Photos) by ProfessorPeter(m): 10:24am On Jan 04, 2016
free2blast:
Ipob ****, keep quiet and face the east. Fulani herdsmen rape your women, kill your farmers and destroy farm every now and then and all you can do is beat your chest like a gorrila that is on heat. ****
for your information, i am not from the east. Remember what Kwankwaso told your elders at Akure? What did your elders do? They kept quiet and clapped for me for insulting them

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Clash Between Yorubas And Nupes In Kwara (Photos) by ola1982(m): 10:26am On Jan 04, 2016
ProfessorPeter:
can you hear yourself
Re: Clash Between Yorubas And Nupes In Kwara (Photos) by deebsman1(m): 10:26am On Jan 04, 2016
Governor Fatai Ahmed, ur hometown of Share is boiling..... Return calm and normalcy ASAP
Re: Clash Between Yorubas And Nupes In Kwara (Photos) by hmath3991(m): 10:26am On Jan 04, 2016
i implore d nupes to kill dem Alll

1 Like

Re: Clash Between Yorubas And Nupes In Kwara (Photos) by dguizman(m): 10:28am On Jan 04, 2016
HammerEvery:
Nupes and fulanis suyanizing yorubas since the cowardly days of afonja. Kikikikikiki
even in the report,did u see where the op write I or 2 yorubas have been killed?
Aunty dis is 2016,learn to reason.

4 Likes

Re: Clash Between Yorubas And Nupes In Kwara (Photos) by ProfessorPeter(m): 10:29am On Jan 04, 2016
xhamel89:

you are one of the few goats from your tribe that are bad representative. things like this shows why Hausas do slaughter your people.
who own Kwara state, Yoruba or Fulani?
Re: Clash Between Yorubas And Nupes In Kwara (Photos) by badonkadonk: 10:34am On Jan 04, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:
hummm!
They are not being sophisticated guest in someones village. You think you can just start cutting down trees without asking?

I beg to differ... From the op's assertions.. Tsaragi is a nupe speaking district in yoruba dominated share town... Thus the nupe's are the guests ere.

The dispute started as a result of the felling of trees on share land.. Technically speaking the yoruba have every right to do that.. Since it's their land and the nupe's are just guests on it..

Back in the day.. History has it that the nupe's were migrants from Niger state and it's environs... Who sought for a piece of land to start their own community.. Which the Oba of that district granted albeit to certain laid down rules and regulations..

It's a shame that this present nupe people have forgotten history so fast, that they think it's their birth right to lay claim to a land that is not even theirs in the first place...

Not taking sides.. Just stating things as it is.. Kwara is a yoruba state.. How would u feel if a tenant of yours tells u, u can't do as u wish in your own compound..?

That been said.. I would opine that there are more civilized way of doing things.. There could have been a discussion between the two different tribe leaders on the felling of the trees in question and an amicable agreement reached..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Clash Between Yorubas And Nupes In Kwara (Photos) by Obijulius: 10:35am On Jan 04, 2016
Nupes are the most peaceful and accommodating tribe in Nigeria. Only God knows the level of provocation they must have endured doing this.

The Yorubas should realise that they are guests and must live according to the rules of their hosts.

I love the Nupes for their renowned peaceful and accommodating nature. Please let's learn to respect them.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clash Between Yorubas And Nupes In Kwara (Photos) by perryy(m): 10:35am On Jan 04, 2016
lekjons:
What's this one saying?!

They were fighting in Ilorin, you're sreaming "where oba of Lagos" "where's this" "where's that" they've burned only a building and you are expecting the whole Yoruba tribe to go there and fight.. How stuppid!

For your info, We, unlike you, just don't jump to war blindly..

Though I'm not in support of that ibo guy, but I think it is not a ,bad thing if we the yorubas join forces with out people in kwara to defeat the nupe. Remember when Ijaw and itsekiri were fighting in warri, Ijaws all over Nigeria, from ondo to Bayelsa, we're all involved . They joined forces and defeated the more armed itsekiri. That is the spirit . Our brothers in kwara, kogi , edo etc need our support .

Just before I go, let me quickly say woe unto those who put their trust in Nigeria police on an issue like this. Don't trust the police or even the military in an issue like this.

Oponu!!
Re: Clash Between Yorubas And Nupes In Kwara (Photos) by seenter84: 10:37am On Jan 04, 2016
c as them start the new year with clashes, God help nigeria
Re: Clash Between Yorubas And Nupes In Kwara (Photos) by HRich(m): 10:38am On Jan 04, 2016
dainformant:
Here are photos from the mayhem allegedly carried out by the people of Tsaragi, a Nupe speaking town in Share, Ifelodun Local Government Area of Kwara State. According to reports, there have always been communal issues between a Yoruba dominated Share and Tsaragi since the 90s. This recent attack on the community reportedly started after a disagreement over the felling of some trees at the UMCA school on Share land. This allegedly led the Tsaragi people to attack their victims with machetes, rods and guns.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/01/tribal-war-photos-from-clash-between.html

Since 90s? Yet the youth of today are the ones who carried out this attacks against themselves. When will our youths be wise and forget grandpa's history and live a good and peaceful life with each other? Shame on them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senator Abaribe Confronts Lawan On $22.7 Billion Loan Approval For Buhari (Video / Abba Kyari: IPOB, ESN Members Out To Destroy Me / Festus Keyamo Reacts To Photos Of Crowd Welcoming Buhari In Different States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.