Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,169 members, 7,835,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Igbo Culture:A Support For Fraud And Illegalities. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Culture:A Support For Fraud And Illegalities. (2751 Views)

Petroleum Minister Kachikwu Writes Buhari; Accuses NNPC GMD Baru Of Illegalities / Presidency Keeps Mum On Indictment Of Usani, Buhari’s Minister For Fraud / Of Dino, Tinubu , SReporter And Saraki All APC Members And Illegalities. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Culture:A Support For Fraud And Illegalities. by Shaftrod(m): 8:29am On Jan 04, 2016
I read somewhere that man is a 'Culture bearing Animal' and have often wondered whether this truism has not found its rightful place in the minds and hearts of my brothers from the SE. Or how do we explain their appreciation for everything despicable and illegal provided it's committed by one of theirs? Dasuki, Dokpesi and a host of many others were alledged to have been beneficiaries of an illicit largesse of public funds illegally authorised by Jonathan and my Igbo brothers are raising all manner of absurd excuses to justify the indecent behaviour of treasury looters. I also read that after the court's pronouncement in Abia,sacking the incumbent Governor some Igbo women took to the streets protesting that the sacked governor who fraudulently came to power be reinstated. Do we need to say more to prove that the Igbo culture acts as a direct opposite of anything honest? Where have the shame of my Igbo brothers fled to?

9 Likes

Re: Igbo Culture:A Support For Fraud And Illegalities. by Bitterleafsoup: 8:32am On Jan 04, 2016
So what do you have to say about Fashola websites, borehole, world bank education loan? What about Imo and Rivers State not having completed projects in 8 years. Please get something doing productive in 2016.

23 Likes

Re: Igbo Culture:A Support For Fraud And Illegalities. by Shaftrod(m): 8:40am On Jan 04, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:
So what do you have to say about Fashola websites, borehole, world bank education loan? What about Imo and Rivers State not having completed projects in 8 years. Please get something doing productive in 2016.
Is the post about any particular individual? Isn't it more about a culture?

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Culture:A Support For Fraud And Illegalities. by Nobody: 8:46am On Jan 04, 2016
Mentally deranged persons prowling Nairaland. Who among Dasuki, GEJ, Dokpesi, etc is Igbo. There were also protests against electoral judgement in Kwara, Plateau and Taraba. Few years ago, supporters of Bode George came to court in uniformed aso-oke, complemented by praise singers. Why didn't you say that Yoruba culture promotes vices.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Culture:A Support For Fraud And Illegalities. by EternalTruths: 8:48am On Jan 04, 2016
Is even more shameful to insist that they be in the same country with you. grin

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Culture:A Support For Fraud And Illegalities. by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 04, 2016
Broa i tire 4 them.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Culture:A Support For Fraud And Illegalities. by MrAnalyst: 9:15am On Jan 04, 2016
These op must be on marijuana this morning. Are the mods still sleeping? Rule 2 has been rubbished,Mynd44 do the needful

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Culture:A Support For Fraud And Illegalities. by Bitterleafsoup: 9:24am On Jan 04, 2016
Shaftrod:
Is the post about any particular individual? Isn't it more about a culture?
Which culture is supporting stealing from citzens without impunity? Which culutre has the least devloped region, less education and abuse of women and children but they still dance and shout for the corrupt elite keeping them in poverty?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Culture:A Support For Fraud And Illegalities. by Udmaster(m): 9:29am On Jan 04, 2016
IGBOS- The Beautiful Celebrity Tribe. They can hate but They Can NEVER Stop us

12 Likes

Re: Igbo Culture:A Support For Fraud And Illegalities. by Shaftrod(m): 9:40am On Jan 04, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:
Which culture is supporting stealing from citzens without impunity? Which culutre has the least devloped region, less education and abuse of women and children but they still dance and shout for the corrupt elite keeping them in poverty?
It appears you are the only one who can boast of anything called brain here. I just finished reading a reply which assumes that the people whio cheered BG when he was released from prison were representatives of a culture instead of members of his family and political.Aigoo!

1 Like

Re: Igbo Culture:A Support For Fraud And Illegalities. by nnachukz(m): 9:42am On Jan 04, 2016
Sophisticated education has proofed to be sophisticated stupi.dity. Everybody in their thinking must buy their idea including their deception, pretence and double standard life style. Otherwise they will call you many evil names. Bunch of educated zombies.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Culture:A Support For Fraud And Illegalities. by Eledan: 9:45am On Jan 04, 2016
Shaftrod:
It appears you are the only one who can boast of anything called brain here. I just finished reading a reply which assumes that the people whio cheered BG when he was released from prison were representatives of a culture instead of members of his family and political.Aigoo!

They are just happy and will encourage anything that can derail, cause problem and distract the PMB government.

This is the reason I still believe granting these people Biafra will be in the interest of Nigeria
Re: Igbo Culture:A Support For Fraud And Illegalities. by Shaftrod(m): 9:46am On Jan 04, 2016
@Bittersoup. Which culture o jare de support such bad things? I wan hear.
Re: Igbo Culture:A Support For Fraud And Illegalities. by CSTR2: 9:51am On Jan 04, 2016
Eledan:

They are just happy and will encourage anything that can derail, cause problem and distract the PMB government.

This is the reason I still believe granting these people Biafra will be in the interest of Nigeria
Given the fact that the last time ''these people'' governed your country was in the 60s shows that your country is irredeemable and a lost cause.
Giving them biafra will help their cause but will not improve yours.

10 Likes

Re: Igbo Culture:A Support For Fraud And Illegalities. by Shaftrod(m): 9:51am On Jan 04, 2016
jamjo:

I don't necessarily insult people but you are an idiot, for you to vomit this nonsense.
No worry just abuse me anytime you feel like. It doesn't kill.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Culture:A Support For Fraud And Illegalities. by EasternActivist: 9:55am On Jan 04, 2016

Dasuki, Dokpesi and a host of many others were alledged to have been beneficiaries of an illicit largesse of public funds illegally authorised by Jonathan and my Igbo brothers are raising all manner of absurd excuses to justify the indecent behaviour of treasury looters.

You got it wrong in the bolded.
Igbo's are republicans. They believe in the legitimacy of the rule of law.
One of those law is of the one thats says that the accused remains innocent except discredited by a competent court of law.
If they accused is found guilty no Igbo man will raise a tip of his hands nor whine his mouth.

I also read that after the court's pronouncement in Abia,sacking the incumbent Governor some Igbo women took to the streets protesting that the sacked governor who fraudulently came to power be reinstated.

Should I also tell you that not every Igbos partake in the said protest. why are you generalising it?, what about the Igbos that supported the court ruling BC it favoured them. and didn't see any need to protest? Are they now excluded from your acclaimed culture you are imposing on the Igbo? That's hypocrisy.

Again Igbos are republicans. That's why everybody are to be free exercising his franchise on human right. Igbos can never be against anybody exercising his or her right.

Do we need to say more to prove that the Igbo culture acts as a direct opposite of anything honest? Where the shame of my Igbo brothers fled to?

This is the height of it all. The stupidness and adapt foolishness to someone that will go at any length to discredit the wonderful and unique people of Igbo nation.
Above all you are entitled to all you've said.
And is left for people to criticise it or not.

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Culture:A Support For Fraud And Illegalities. by Eledan: 9:58am On Jan 04, 2016
CSTR2:
Given the fact that the last time ''these people'' governed your country was in the 60s shows that your country is irredeemable and a lost cause.
Giving them biafra will help their cause but will not improve yours.

We are still saying the same thing, but different using different words.
As we won't care how your country turned out to be, you should not bother about how our country would be long after you've gone.
Re: Igbo Culture:A Support For Fraud And Illegalities. by CSTR2: 10:04am On Jan 04, 2016
Eledan:

We are still saying the same thing, but different using different words.
As we won't care how your country turned out to be, you should not bother about how our country would be long after you've gone.
No. You are saying a different thing entirely. Blaming them for the crappy state of your country when they have not even governed you since the 60s.
Sorry, your country would not be better off in their absence. It would be significantly worse.

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Culture:A Support For Fraud And Illegalities. by TruthHurts1(m): 10:05am On Jan 04, 2016
Whlie I agree with your observation, I don't agree with your conclusions. Your conclusion if accepted without qualification suggests that fraud and illegality is inherently part of Igbo nature which is unfair and untrue.
I have traveled far and wide and interacted with enough people to know that the propensity for criminal behaviour is not defined by a person's ethnic identity, rather it is more complex than that.
Things like poverty, peer pressure and desperation can make an otherwise decent person to abandon his principles for the sake of survival. In the case of Igbos, I can say that many of them suffer a kind of persecution complex which drives them to be ethnocentric even to the point of supporting their fellow Igboman who is accused of wrong doing, no matter what he may have done wrong, as long as they believe tribal politics is at play.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Culture:A Support For Fraud And Illegalities. by Eledan: 10:12am On Jan 04, 2016
CSTR2:
No. You are saying a different thing entirely. Blaming them for the crappy state of your country when they have not even governed you since the 60s.
Sorry, your country would not be better off in their absence. It would be significantly worse.

You want to go, I want you to go. Is that not saying the same thing but using different words? undecided
It's only a dishonest person that would agreed that you've not been part of ruling in Nigeria since the 60s. I will leave the members of this forum to judge that.
Re: Igbo Culture:A Support For Fraud And Illegalities. by CSTR2: 10:27am On Jan 04, 2016
Eledan:

You want to go, I want you to go. Is that not saying the same thing but using different words? undecided
It's only a dishonest person that would agreed that you've not been part of ruling in Nigeria since the 60s. I will leave the members of this forum to judge that.
You really don't know what you are talking about. The last igbo head of state was before thge civil war.
The SE receives by far the lowest federal allocation, has no decent international airport. Everything the SE has accomplished has been through community help. The ruins of the civil war was left to the SE people to repair while billions from the FG is being allocated to the north-east for rehabilitation.
So in the entire Nigerian project, the SE have benefited very little and lost too much in the overall scheme of things. Imagine if biafra had come to pass in the 60s, i am sure it would have gone far by now.
Asking them to go is not my concern with you. Blaming them for your epic fucckup of a nation is my bone of contention with you.

7 Likes

Re: Igbo Culture:A Support For Fraud And Illegalities. by Shaftrod(m): 10:29am On Jan 04, 2016
@Truthurts. I really enjoy the orderliness of your thought. But then how do you respond to a conversation I had with an Igbo friend who told me that it's a curse for any man from his town not to become rich either by hook and by crook? Even going by most views expressed by some here, it's difficult not to become convinced.
Re: Igbo Culture:A Support For Fraud And Illegalities. by Eledan: 10:35am On Jan 04, 2016
CSTR2:
You really don't know what you are talking about. The last igbo head of state was before thge civil war.
The SE receives by far the lowest federal allocation, has no decent international airport. Everything the SE has accomplished has been through community help. The ruins of the civil war was left to the SE people to repair while billions from the FG is being allocated to the north-east for rehabilitation.
So in the entire Nigerian project, the SE have benefited very little and lost too much in the overall scheme of things. Imagine if biafra had come to pass in the 60s, i am sure it would have gone far by now.
Asking them to go is not my concern with you. Blaming them for your epic fucckup of a nation is my bone of contention with you.

If at your age, you still claim that Igbos have never been part of the ruling elite in Nigeria since the 60's then you have a problem.
Ekuweme less than Nine years after the civil war.
Ume-Ezeoke
All the Senate Presidents during OBJ tenure.
You have the largest ruling elite during GEJ tenure, down to the MDAs, you were everywhere.
But suddenly a Northerner that you all wished never rule Nigeria is there for less than ONE YEAR and your noise is far more than the noise you've made since Nigeria attained independent.
Just be rest assured that those people will pay your hatred back in double measure when the time comes.
I still find your assertions ridiculous when we read here of how the SE is by far the most developed region in Nigeria. grin

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Culture:A Support For Fraud And Illegalities. by CSTR2: 10:45am On Jan 04, 2016
Eledan:

If at your age, you still claim that Igbos have never been part of the ruling elite in Nigeria since the 60's then you have a problem.
Ekuweme less than Nine years after the civil war.
Ume-Ezeoke
All the Senate Presidents during OBJ tenure.
You have the largest ruling elite during GEJ tenure, down to the MDAs, you were everywhere.
But suddenly a Northerner that you all wished never rule Nigeria is there for less than ONE YEAR and your noise is far more than the noise you've made since Nigeria attained independent.
Just be rest assured that those people will pay your hatred back in double measure when the time comes.
I still find your assertions ridiculous when we read here of how the SE is by far the most developed region in Nigeria. grin
Ekwueme that was arrested and jailed within months, right?
When did MDAs become head of states? Does MDAs and senate presidents determine national direction in your shitthole country?
The last GEJ admninistration saw the SW scream marginalization and whatnots , spitting everywhere with all kinds of hate, so which moral high ground are you trying to take.?
You are retardded.

7 Likes

Re: Igbo Culture:A Support For Fraud And Illegalities. by Eledan: 11:03am On Jan 04, 2016
CSTR2:

[s]Ekwueme that was arrested and jailed within months, right?
When did MDAs become head of states? Does MDAs and senate presidents determine national direction in your shitthole country?
The last GEJ admninistration saw the SW scream marginalization and whatnots , spitting everywhere with all kinds of hate, so which moral high ground are you trying to take.?
You are retardded.[/s]

Sheer nonsense. carry your madness go far. Fool, you will claim you don't need Presidency and at the same time shout marginalization because you have never been given the post.

If you think that Nigeria will give you the Presidency with this your Biafra blackmail, just know it's a counter-productive venture.
Re: Igbo Culture:A Support For Fraud And Illegalities. by xtropy: 11:04am On Jan 04, 2016
NAIJASOM:
For me personally, it's fundamentally about what type of country will I leave for my children and grandchildren. Sadly, Nigeria embodies the opposite.

I have finally accepted that we are not one and will never be. I have a higher chance of being killed in Nigeria by a fellow country man than outside the country. In other countries, if I become very successful, I am a role model but in Nigeria, they will porposefully create policies to attack my success. One Nigeria indeed.

CreamyBanana:
That is nothing but the truth. I am a Yoruba man from Ondo state but I must say that Yoruba are the most wicked and hypocritical tribe in the world. Don't take their smile as love. They are the devil himself.

A Yoruba man will be laughing with you and be killing you at the same time. All the lecturers I ever had problems with were not only Yoruba but from the same state with me. They will be showing you around as their own brother but behind your back, they will be planning on how to destroy you and make sure you never reach their standards.

Yorubas prefer to destroy their own rather than help them. They don't want those below them to succeed. They always promise and fail. If a Yoruba man promise you a job, just forget it. You will just be wasting your time reminding him.

I have got more helps from Igbos and Hausas than even those that claim to be uncles. The only thing they are good at is making promises that they will never fulfil.

When I was looking for admission, it was an Igbo man that I did not even know from Adams that helped simply because he thought I was Igbo. A Yoruba man will never do that for his brother. Instead, they will be looking for every possible ways to bring him down.

My sister had problems with her supervisor who was a Yoruba man. But I never had a problem with my own supervisor who was a Hausa man.

I don't hate my people. I just hate their hypocrisy. People from other tribes are busy building their people and taking over our lands while we scheme on how to destroy ourselves.

I am in Ife. Please, anyone in Ife should go to Lagere now. All Igbos and Hausas have opened shop while my brothers are still sleeping and scheming evil against one another.

In Ilorin, Igbos, Hausas and Chinese have taken over everything because they keep on grooming and helping their brothers. Yorubas do not know how to build. They only know how to destroy one another.

Yoruba e ronu.
CreamyBanana:

You know I am telling the truth.

Do you know Igbos secrets of how they are taking over Lagos? Because, they will own a shop, train their clansman for a while and help him set up his own business. They are spreading while we are shouting instead of helping ourselves.

dominique:
I'm Yoruba and I painfully agree to some of the things said by the Op. When it comes to being your brother's keeper, most Yorubas are lacking in that regards. My mum told me of an experience she had when her car got stuck in mud. It was the Yoruba guys that told her to pass that area that the road is not that bad. When she did and got stuck, they demanded to push out the car for a fee. She got angry and told them that rather than pay them, she would look for other people to push out the car and pay them. While she was still tongue-lashing them, two Igbo (not sure of their tribe sha) guys came out from their shop and helped her push out the car. She offered them money and they declined. She felt so ashamed for her people, I also felt ashamed. I won't say my people are evil tho. Evil knows no tribe or religion.

Yoruba e ronu tunwada (think and change your acts)
bakynes:
Am Yoruba and you can confirm from my previous comments. I agree with the OP on the point that we don't help ourselves. Even while I was in the UK, I could notice the trend among Yorubas. Indians, Jamaicans, Ghanaians help their brothers and sisters to come to the UK and help them get papers but We Yorubas even report our fellow brothers to the Home office, we don't accommodate our family members new in a foreign country for more than 6 months. WhIle in Nigeria I met with a lot of family friends who had companies but they kept on promising on helping me secure a job. Majority not all like to see you down and want you to keep begging them for money than helping you stand on your own. Igbos on the otherhand setup their brothers to stand on their own.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Culture:A Support For Fraud And Illegalities. by xtropy: 11:06am On Jan 04, 2016
Lying propagandist of a juju-infested tribe, to educate you and keep the records straight read this excerpt by one of your own - Waheed B. on HOW YORUBA TRADITIONAL RULERS CONNIVED WITH ABACHA TO ROB MKO ABIOLA OF HIS MANDATE:

Traditional rulers have lost the political authority that they hitherto enjoyed. They are now mere ceremonial rulers. Except for the semblance of royalty and obvious opulence associated with some of them, it is not out of place to say that some royal fathers have become obvious embarrassment to their subjects by desecrating their royal and ancestral stools.
The Yoruba have not forgotten in a hurry how some of their traditional rulers connived with the military junta to ensure that the annulment of June 12 election victory of late Chief MKO Abiola was not reversed. Some of them did not fare better, under the late General Sani Abacha, probably the most enigmatic and despotic ruler to have ever piloted the affairs of Nigeria. Under his reign, Nigeria was in political and military quagmire. Even his deputy at a time, Gen. Oladipo Diya, was caught in Abacha’s web of bestial conspiracy following his alleged involvement in a hoax coup.
Diya was on his way to the Golgota. To drum up support for his evil machination, Abacha needed the support of Yoruba monarchs to nail Diya’s coffin. Quite a number of them were invited to the seat of power to watch the video of how Diya knelt, cried and begged Abacha, who was the protagonist, in the theatre of absurdity, to spare his life. Diya, according to some Yoruba monarchs, was the obvious mastermind of the coup. It was a case of dog eating dog. Abacha achieved his sinister aim using some Yoruba monarchs.
Many years after that portentous Abacha era, Lagos monarch, Oba Riliwanu Akiolu, had revealed the role he played as a commissioner of police in the alleged bribery of some Yoruba monarchs by Abacha to frustrate the actualisation of the mandate given to Abiola.

Bloody, greedy history distortionists!
Re: Igbo Culture:A Support For Fraud And Illegalities. by xtropy: 11:09am On Jan 04, 2016
Here is a list of some of your greedy kinsmen who looted and ruined the fortune of this country. And this is your idea of 'One Nigeria' where you persistently rob Peter to perennially pay parasitic Paul, and still continue to spill innocent blood to maintain the status quo in the polity.

simtosul post:
The question here really is the role these men and women played in the current state of Nigeria.

The List of Top 20 Most Corrupt Nigerian
Leaders (dead/alive) below:

1. Oluesgun Obasanjo – He stole $25
billion from 1999-2007 ($16.4 from power
sector alone)

2. Ibrahim Babangida – He stole $15 billion
from 1985-1993 ($12.4 billion from oil wind
fall in 1990)
3. Abdulsalam Abubakar – He stole $9
billion from 1998-99
4. Sani Abacha – He stole $7 billion from
1993-1998
5. Ahmed Bola Tinubu – He stole and
continues to steal from Lagos State treasury
since 1999 till date. It’s estimated that he
has stolen $6 billion so far.
6. Muhammadu Buhari – He stole $2 billion
from NNPC accounts in the ’70s and the
money was traced to Midland bank (now
HSBC), London. Under his watch as PTF
Head, N25 billion got missing according to
PTF Situation Report submitted to Abdusalam
in 1999.
7. TY Danjuma – He fraudulently got
enriched through oil blocks from the Niger
Delta worth $20 million in the 70s after the
counter coup. Those oil blocks worth billions
of dollars in today’s value.
8. Sanusi Lamido Sanusi – He stole $1.2
billion as CBN Governor from 2008-2014.
9. Bukola Saraki – Through his father,
Olukola Saraki, their bank, Societe Generale
and as a governor of Kwara State
(2003-20111) he stole $1.1 billion
10. Nasir El Rufai – Before he was made the
FCT Minister, El Rufai was broke, homeless
and was looking for loan to import taxis from
the UK. After he was made the minister, he
seized landed properties that belonged to
Nigerians and resold them with huge profit.
It’s estimated that he stole $1 billion from
2003-2007.
11. Tunde Fashola – He is the poster boy of
Tinubu. Boht of them looted Lagos dried and
left it in debt of about N1 billion. Fashola,
among other thing built his personal website
for N78 million, drilled borehole for over N100
million per each and built a kilometre road for
N1 billion. He stole $900 million from
2007-2015. He’ll soon be a minister to
continue the looting.
12. Chubike Rotimi Amaechi – From 2007
to 2015, he stole $700 million and $150
million from that money was used to sponsor
Buhari and APC.
13. Atiku Abubakar – When he as asked by
our reporter how he made his money, he
simply said “he was always at the right place
at the right time.” Atiku is an astute
businessman, but through shady deals, he
stole $500 million from 1999-2007.
14. James Ibori – He stole $150 million from
1999-2007 as governor of Delta State. He’s
serving his term for money laundering in the
UK.
15. Amina Mohammed – This woman was
the founder of Afri-Project Consortium (APC)
that was in charge of all PTF Projects during
Abacha’s regime. About $125 million was
stolen from PTF accounts from 1994-1998.
Buhari has just nominated the same woman
as a minister to continue to stealing.
16. DSP Alamieyeseigha – He stole $120
million and was arrested for money
laundering. He pleaded guilty and long
served his term.
17. Sule Lamido – He stole $110 million
between 2007-2015 and out of that amount,
$50 million was found in his sons’ bank
accounts. He was arrested and detained for
days together with his sons.
18. Rabui Kwankwaso – He stole $100
million as a governor of Kano State. EFCC has
arrested many of his aides and they are
“singing” how they siphoned the money
19. Kashium Shettima – this governor has
stolen about $80 million and still counting.
20. Rauf Aregbesola – he has milked Osun
State to the tune of $60 million.
21. Kayode Fayemi – this former governor
stole $40 million and stashed some part of
the loot in Ghana. He was reportedly bought
a bed for N50 million.
Note: The likes of President Goodluck
Jonathan and key members of his
administration including the former Minister
of Petroleum are missing.

Source: NewsDay

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Culture:A Support For Fraud And Illegalities. by ckmayoca: 11:43am On Jan 04, 2016
Op ori e ti buru for insulting a whole tribe, aye e tibaje for collectively assuming all abians are protesting like a faction game is new to nigeria. Oni se orire for thinking igbos supports looting by dopkesi and dansuki as if the money was taken to them.
Re: Igbo Culture:A Support For Fraud And Illegalities. by richeso: 2:57pm On Jan 04, 2016
who is the mod of this section...why is this thread still up ?
Re: Igbo Culture:A Support For Fraud And Illegalities. by KanwuliaJara: 2:59pm On Jan 04, 2016
Only Igbo ? undecided
Abeg dress go chop conKRAY!
Mtcheeeeeeeeeew

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari Tweets Support For Brussels Explosion, Nigerians Clap At Him / A Buhari Supporter Is Begining To Lose Hope In His Administration / Yorubas Won't Allow Tinubu Deceive Them Into Voting Buhari Again -Adebanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.