Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

A Buhari Supporter Is Begining To Lose Hope In His Administration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Buhari Supporter Is Begining To Lose Hope In His Administration (2735 Views)

Buhari Supporter Vows To Testify At Winners Chapel Ota 'When' Buhari Wins / Atiku Floors Buhari In Buhari Supporter’s Poll’ / Between Reno Omokri And A Buhari Supporter Who Won't Swear With Quran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Buhari Supporter Is Begining To Lose Hope In His Administration by honourhim: 10:28pm On Dec 10, 2017
In 2015, i supported Buhari so dearly because i was tired of the corruption that went on in Jonathan's administration. ( I still abhor the corruption in that administration). I also saw Buhari as a man of intergrity who will give Nigerians the positive change they yearn for. It appears we were wrong.
3 years down the line i am tired of Buhari's lackluster administration for the following reasons-

1. Buhari took the naira from 200 naira per dollar to 530 and then down to 360 naira now. And people expect me to clap for him? No way. If he wants commendation let him bring it down to 150 or even the 200 naira that Jonathan left it.

2. As a result of the naira fall the prices of commodities went so high till today. A bag of rice went from eight thousand naira to twenty two thousand naira and now thirteen thousand naira. And people want me to clap for Buhari? Let him reverse it back to 8000 naira.

3. fuel went from 86 naira per litre up to 145 naira per litre and now 160 naira per litre. And people want me to clap for Buhari?

4. Nigerians have passed through hell since Buhari took over government and all that Buhari and his men could offer Nigerians is blame upon blame of GEJ government all the time. I AM JUST TIRED OF THIS BUHARI ADMINISTRATION. it is obvious he lacks the capacity to provide good governance.

5. Yea GEJ was corrupt but things were far much better in his administration than the Buhari i felt has integrity. I am still waiting to see the candidates that will come out to contest in 2019. Atiku may be corrupt but i think i have more reasons to vote for him than Buhari. Let me be watching first.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Buhari Supporter Is Begining To Lose Hope In His Administration by SalamRushdie: 10:30pm On Dec 10, 2017
Good morning Sir , I salute your awakening

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Buhari Supporter Is Begining To Lose Hope In His Administration by Nobody: 10:35pm On Dec 10, 2017
Welcome to enlightenment!

17 Likes

Re: A Buhari Supporter Is Begining To Lose Hope In His Administration by afbstrategies: 10:36pm On Dec 10, 2017
Progressive Nigeria need people like you. cheesy

12 Likes

Re: A Buhari Supporter Is Begining To Lose Hope In His Administration by deomelo: 10:45pm On Dec 10, 2017
honourhim:
In 2015, i supported Buhari so dearly because i was tired of the corruption that went on in Jonathan's administration. ( I still abhor the corruption in that administration). I also saw Buhari as a man of intergrity who will give Nigerians the positive change they yearn for. It appears we were wrong.
3 years down the line i am tired of Buhari's lackluster administration for the following reasons-

1. Buhari took the naira from 200 naira per dollar to 530 and then down to 360 naira now. And people expect me to clap for him? No way. If he wants commendation let him bring it down to 150 or even the 200 naira that Jonathan left it.

2. As a result of the naira fall the prices of commodities went so high till today. A bag of rice when from eight thousand naira to twenty two thousand naira and now thirteen thousand naira. And people want me to clap for Buhari? Let him reverse it back to 8000 naira.

3. fuel went from 86 naira per litre up to 145 naira per litre and now 160 naira per litre. And people want me to clap for Buhari?

4. Nigerians have passed through hell since Buhari took over government and all that Buhari and his men could offer Nigerians is blame upon blame of GEJ government all the time. I AM JUST TIRED OF THIS BUHARI ADMINISTRATION. it is obvious he lacks the capacity to provide good governance.

5. Yea GEJ was corrupt but things were far much better in his administration than the Buhari i felt has integrity. I am still waiting to see the candidates that will come out to contest in 2019. Atiku may be corrupt but i think i have more reasons to vote for him than Buhari. Let me be watching first.

honourhim:

You dont know what you are saying. I did my primary and Secondary School in Abia and Imo states. I did my first degree and Masters degree at UNN. I am currently doing my PHD in the same UNN. My offices are in the South east and PH. My dad is from Imo and my mum from Abia. My wife is from Enugu.

So what makes you more Igbo than me?

Ogbeni ipob, please shove your ipob made up story and stop thinking people are so dumb and stupid to fall for your fake Buhari supporter nonsense.
Re: A Buhari Supporter Is Begining To Lose Hope In His Administration by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:49pm On Dec 10, 2017
I honestly think you can't be morally upright and enlightened and still support Buhari at this point. It takes a high level of intellectual paralysis and moral erosion to support the man.

I can see you are not ready yet. You, on purpose, placed yourself in a dungeon and you are not ready to come out. Just take a look around us, think, reason and be honest to yourself.

I knew he was a dunce before the elections only that I never thought it would be this bad. You expected a man who did not work on himself for over thirty years to make a country work.

Buhari is a fiction. That man against evil and loving Nigeria doesn't exist. See how he handled the Fulani herdsmen issue, Buratai and other corruption issues, medical leave, transparency and stop lying to yourself.

Read this article to start the reprogramming process:

http://www.mortalpoet.com/things-learn-change-government/

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Buhari Supporter Is Begining To Lose Hope In His Administration by honourhim: 11:18pm On Dec 10, 2017
deomelo:

Ogbeni ipob, please shove your ipob made up story and stop thinking people are so dumb and stupid to fall for your fake Buhari supporter nonsense.

If you were not stupld enough you should have also brought out my past posts where i battled ipob. Go through my profile and you will see lots of them and stop being ldiotlc. It will be a shame on you if you dont do that.

Also be courageous and sincere enough to bring out posts where i defended Buhari. There are many of them in my profile since 2015 till date. Shame on you if you dont do it.

The post you brought out was my defence to someone who called me afonja because i was against ipob. It appears you are so silly and confused not to know that my past post that you quoted here is already against your mischief,

It is obvious that you have nothing to prove my points against Buhari wrong hence your resort to mess yourself up. Prove my points wrong and stop making a mess of yourself.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Buhari Supporter Is Begining To Lose Hope In His Administration by EASY39(m): 11:29pm On Dec 10, 2017
Well Said,welcome To Change The Change Word.

4 Likes

Re: A Buhari Supporter Is Begining To Lose Hope In His Administration by Oksman(m): 1:12am On Dec 11, 2017
honourhim:

If you were not stupld enough you should have also brought out my past posts where i battled ipob. Go through my profile and you will see lots of them and stop being ldiotlc. It will be a shame on you if you dont do that.

Also be courageous and sincere enough to bring out posts where i defended Buhari. There are many of them in my profile since 2015 till date. Shame on you if you dont do it.

The post you brought out was my defence to someone who called me afonja because i was against ipob. It appears you are so silly and confused not to know that my past post that you quoted here is already against your mischief,

It is obvious that you have nothing to prove my points against Buhari wrong hence your resort to mess yourself up. Prove my points wrong and stop making a mess of yourself.

Phew ! See el clasicco finishing

12 Likes

Re: A Buhari Supporter Is Begining To Lose Hope In His Administration by Nobody: 6:02am On Dec 11, 2017
Oga you make sense..

Buhari must go..
with his incompetent vice..

... and satanic party.

that's all.

8 Likes

Re: A Buhari Supporter Is Begining To Lose Hope In His Administration by onemmanuel(m): 8:21am On Dec 11, 2017
I remember the days of

SAI!BUHARI

the "Change" propaganda

the APC coalition

the Channels and AIT Battle of integrity

Mama PEACE must stay in Aso Rock

Where are the Chibok girls ?

Boko haram vs NIGERIA

Nigeria finally winning African Cup of Nation

they were memorables days filled with good and bad, but BUHARI has finished us, ATIKU ain·t better for NIGERIA

NIGERIA need people like or better than

PUTIN of Russia

Merkel of Germany

Benjamin Netanyahu of Isreal

Park Geun-hye of South Korea

King Salman bin Abdulaziz al Saud of Saudi Arabia

Dilma Rousseff of Brazil

Shinzo Abe of Japan

Narendra Modi of India

Xi Jinping of China

Emmanuel of France

NIGERIA IS NO LESS THAN THESE COUNTRIES, we do not lack the human resources, we need great leaders like YOU and I

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Buhari Supporter Is Begining To Lose Hope In His Administration by CharlotteFlair: 8:30am On Dec 11, 2017
deomelo:

So because you think he is Igbo, it's impossible he surported the dulard like he claims? Are there no APC members in SE? Ngige, Okorocha, Onu and even my own mother, yes my own biological mother, a great woman leader of immense political sagacity in her circle of influence (I warned her then though), but she was overcome by sheer ego to teach Kema Chikwe a bitter lesson! Today, she and her cohorts in APC are regretting their actions.

11 Likes

Re: A Buhari Supporter Is Begining To Lose Hope In His Administration by CharlotteFlair: 8:38am On Dec 11, 2017
honourhim:

This is exactly how I expected doemelo to respond, proves and all what. But he would rather hide behind IPOB to throw darts. That's lazy!

6 Likes

Re: A Buhari Supporter Is Begining To Lose Hope In His Administration by hucienda: 8:42am On Dec 11, 2017
honourhim:

TKO.

Hardly any political analysis goes on the board these days. Just tribal rants by fools. Good how you put one of such is his/her place.

7 Likes

Re: A Buhari Supporter Is Begining To Lose Hope In His Administration by Pangea: 8:51am On Dec 11, 2017
It took me only a month after inauguration to realise my mistake and you are just waking up?
What kind of slumber is that?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Buhari Supporter Is Begining To Lose Hope In His Administration by honourhim: 9:19am On Dec 11, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
I honestly think you can't be morally upright and enlightened and still support Buhari at this point. It takes a high level of intellectual paralysis and moral erosion to support the man.

I can see you are not ready yet. You, on purpose, placed yourself in a dungeon and you are not ready to come out. Just take a look around us, think, reason and be honest to yourself.

I knew he was a dunce before the elections only that I never thought it would be this bad. You expected a man who did not work on himself for over thirty years to make a country work.

Buhari is a fiction. That man against evil and loving Nigeria doesn't exist. See how he handled the Fulani herdsmen issue, Buratai and other corruption issues, medical leave, transparency and stop lying to yourself.

Read this article to start the reprogramming process:

http://www.mortalpoet.com/things-learn-change-government/

You made some valid points.

4 Likes

Re: A Buhari Supporter Is Begining To Lose Hope In His Administration by CharlotteFlair: 9:24am On Dec 11, 2017
Pangea:
It took me only a month after inauguration to realise my mistake and you are just waking up?
Have you ever been high on Oshogbo weed? Only then will you understand. cheesy

7 Likes

Re: A Buhari Supporter Is Begining To Lose Hope In His Administration by PMBmustGo2019: 9:27am On Dec 11, 2017
bounty007:
Oga you make sense..

Buhari must go..
with his incompetent vice..

... and satanic party.

that's all.

Sending Buhari back to Daura is my concern, by any means possible, he must GO come 2019

6 Likes

Re: A Buhari Supporter Is Begining To Lose Hope In His Administration by honourhim: 1:17pm On Dec 11, 2017
Pangea:

I needed to give him some time to see if he will get his acts together and move Nigeria forward but he hasnt done that.

The country is so polarised both on ethnic lines and religion now more than the past administrations. His tribalistic tendences are quite on the high side and this is not healthy for the progress of this country.

I still have my respect for him but i must say he lacks leadership qualities and should not come back in 2019.

3 Likes

Re: A Buhari Supporter Is Begining To Lose Hope In His Administration by Paperwhite(m): 1:28pm On Dec 11, 2017
[/b]5. Yea GEJ was corrupt but things were far much better in his administration than the Buhari i felt has integrity. I am still waiting to see the candidates that will come out to contest in 2019. Atiku may be corrupt but i think i have more reasons to vote for him than Buhari. Let me be watching first."[b] This is a startling fact/reality that BMC members don't want to accept.
Re: A Buhari Supporter Is Begining To Lose Hope In His Administration by honourhim: 4:02pm On Dec 11, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
So because you think he is Igbo, it's impossible he surported the dulard like he claims? Are there no APC members in SE? Ngige, Okorocha, Onu and even my own mother, yes my own biological mother, a great woman leader of immense political sagacity in her circle of influence (I warned her then though), but she was overcome by sheer ego to teach Kema Chikwe a bitter lesson! Today, she and her cohorts in APC are regretting their actions.

Don't mind him. Even Buhari acknowledged that he got 5% votes from South east yet this guy finds it hard to believe the words of Buhari as depicted in his post here.

If he truly trust Buhari he should ve known that some of us Igbos are his supporters. But like your mum, i am tired of waiting for the promised change to come.

However, i need to change my support and give it to a more experienced leader.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Buhari Supporter Is Begining To Lose Hope In His Administration by Saaruman(m): 4:07pm On Dec 11, 2017
At this point, a dead rat is better than Buhari D Vegetable.
Re: A Buhari Supporter Is Begining To Lose Hope In His Administration by deomelllo: 4:41pm On Dec 11, 2017
[s]
honourhim:

2. As a result of the naira fall the prices of commodities went so high till today. A bag of rice went from eight thousand naira to twenty two thousand naira and now thirteen thousand naira. And people want me to clap for Buhari? Let him reverse it back to 8000 naira.

[/s]

You are nothing but another ipb masquerading as PMB supporter hence your ignorant, illogical and deceptive rant

1. If you are going to blame PMB for the Naira, you should at least explain to us the relationship between our depleted and looted foreign reserves which affects exchange rates and how it determines currency value.

2. You should also explain to us what oil was selling for under GEJ/$100/barrel Vs $27 when PMB took over

3. To say things were better under PMB was just gross ignorance because even though oil was selling for $100+/barrel under GEJ, the same GEJ was borrowing hundreds of billions to pay workers salary so exactly how was things better?

4. Former Hon. Min. Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala who doubled as the Coordinating Minister of the Economy -- claims that HE Former Pres. Jonathan, GCFR administration lacked political will to save.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltrsjqTE_p8

5. That was GEJ's finance minister who gladly threw GEJ under the bust and specifically blamed him for our economic predicament because she knew what happened even though she participated and was also responsible.

6. What I despise is ignorant and deceptive people like you posting rubbish on the internet simply because you think Nigerians have amnesia or you can just shit on our intelligence as if we were not here in Nigeria when the institutional and government-sponsored looting and stealing coordinated by GEJ was going on or when GEJ himself looted billions of dollars and gave it to Dasuki to share with his cronies.

7.Is our economy growing or not, yes it is.

8. Is our foreign reserve growing or not? Yes, it is even though GEJ and his gang of thieves depleted it.

9. Is our ECA reserve growing or not, Yes, it is.

10. Is the power situation and generation improving or not? Yes, it is

11. Are there more capital projects ongoing ij Nigeria today including the ones abandoned by GEJ? Yes, there are.

Back to the ipob thing, ipob is not ethnic-related, it's ideology, mentality and manner of thinking and rationalizing and everything you posted says are the same ignorant and backward ipob rant and mentality because your initial post was based on ignorance or just deception and lack of understanding per how we arrived at this horrible situation.

It took 16 years to bastardize and loot Nigeria dry so expecting a mirraculous turn around in less than 3 years says a lot about your own flawed sense of expections and puerile maner of thinking.

You really need to confine your elementary talk about Nigeria to your fellow Igbos.
Re: A Buhari Supporter Is Begining To Lose Hope In His Administration by freeze001(f): 4:46pm On Dec 11, 2017
deomelo:

And u think no Igbo person supported the dullardeen? They are part of the very minor n minute minority in the better south but they exist so pointing out his Igbo identity doesn't hold water.

5 Likes

Re: A Buhari Supporter Is Begining To Lose Hope In His Administration by freeze001(f): 4:52pm On Dec 11, 2017
Pangea:

Good question! It was zombie slumber I guess, apparently doses of anti-zombie serum administered by none other than the skinny praying-mantis in Aso rock have finally hit a nerve...

3 Likes

Re: A Buhari Supporter Is Begining To Lose Hope In His Administration by deomelllo: 4:55pm On Dec 11, 2017
freeze001:

And u think no Igbo person supported the dullardeen? They are part of the very minor minority in the better south but they exist so pointing out his Igbo identity doesn't hold water.

Last I checked, the whole of SE gave 99% of their worthless votes to GEJ/PDP.

Even AGIPA party, the only ibo party in the SE barely got away with just 1 state/anambra.

These silly Igbos sef..
Re: A Buhari Supporter Is Begining To Lose Hope In His Administration by freeze001(f): 5:01pm On Dec 11, 2017
deomelllo:

Last I checked, the whole of SE gave 99% of their worthless votes to GEJ/PDP.

Even AGIPA party, the only ibo party in the SE barely got away with just 1 state/anambra.

These silly Igbos sef..

The remaining 1% according to u are still part of the minority that supported the idiot aren't they? At least Igbokwe has been one of the most vocal...
Let me ask u though, in that 5% v 97% arithmetic by the dumbo, who did he refer to? Has Imo not unfortunately been under APC?

The point is, whether 1% or 5%, the idiotic supporters exist and d op was one, he has only just realised the folly of his ways.

4 Likes

Re: A Buhari Supporter Is Begining To Lose Hope In His Administration by deomelllo: 5:17pm On Dec 11, 2017
freeze001:

The remaining 1% according to u are still part of the minority that supported the idiot aren't they? At least Igbokwe has been one of the most vocal...
Let me ask u though, in that 5% v 97% arithmetic by the dumbo, who did he refer to? Has Imo not unfortunately been under APC?

The point is, whether 1% or 5%, the idiotic supporters exist and d op was one, he has only just realised the folly of his ways.

Negligible and irrelevant, this is common sense. Majority matters.
Re: A Buhari Supporter Is Begining To Lose Hope In His Administration by PDJT: 5:19pm On Dec 11, 2017
honourhim:

So you “battled” IPOB that are working so hard and endlessly to liberate her people from the evil stranglehold of unworkable Nigeria, but at same time wants to have a Nigeria of your dream? Mr. Man, you’re not a serious human being or lacks sense of purpose to say the least. Nigeria and Nigerians will know no peace! Not in this world, until Biafra restoration.

1 Like

Re: A Buhari Supporter Is Begining To Lose Hope In His Administration by freeze001(f): 5:20pm On Dec 11, 2017
deomelllo:

Negligible and irrelevant, this is common sense. Majority matters.

The op has spoken as the negligible 1% so why did you think it was OK to call him a liar just cos he's Igbo?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Buhari Supporter Is Begining To Lose Hope In His Administration by freeze001(f): 5:21pm On Dec 11, 2017
PDJT:

So you “battled” IPOB that are working so hard and endlessly to liberate her people from the evil stranglehold of unworkable Nigeria, but at same time wants to have a Nigeria of your dream? Mr. Man, you’re not a serious human being or lacks sense of purpose to say the least. Nigeria and Nigerians will know no peace! Not in this world, until Biafra restoration.

Hopefully he'll wake up from this slumber too

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is Best School Anthem Ever. / Arthur Eze Rewards The 12traditional Rulers That Was Suspended By Obiano / Dear Southerners (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.