Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,452 members, 7,850,580 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:39 AM

Nigerian Killer To Be Deported To Nigera Despite Never Setting Foot Here - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Killer To Be Deported To Nigera Despite Never Setting Foot Here (32321 Views)

Teenager Sells Brother To Ritual Killer To Pay Bride Price In Niger State / Nneka Obazee: Lesbian Meant To Be Deported To Nigeria Tries To Commit Suicide / Nigerian Dad Beats Son To Death In Dubai, To Be Deported After 10-Year Jail Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Killer To Be Deported To Nigera Despite Never Setting Foot Here by LamiHandsome(m): 12:22pm On Jan 04, 2016
You mean he's coming back to Nigera? That must be outta africa cheesy
Re: Nigerian Killer To Be Deported To Nigera Despite Never Setting Foot Here by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 04, 2016
They know Naija mob are waiting for him @MMA.
Re: Nigerian Killer To Be Deported To Nigera Despite Never Setting Foot Here by emi14: 12:27pm On Jan 04, 2016
Britain should retain and rehabilitated him to the fullness. If his a lawyer with first class certificate they authorities will beg to retain him or even a skillful footballer/sports man. Now his a deemed nuisance they linked him to Nigeria - dumping ground. Shame to Africa.
Re: Nigerian Killer To Be Deported To Nigera Despite Never Setting Foot Here by oz4real83(m): 12:29pm On Jan 04, 2016
Nigeria already has over 150million prisoners living here. Why add a German to the list? The boy no get papa?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Killer To Be Deported To Nigera Despite Never Setting Foot Here by rubyradiance(f): 12:32pm On Jan 04, 2016
phantonce:
Why e come dey protest grin

It's just Nigeria and not hell where you belong.

In some cases though, Nigeria and hell are used interchangeably.

Heheheheheheeheheehehehe..........May God have mercy on you IJN... Amen
Re: Nigerian Killer To Be Deported To Nigera Despite Never Setting Foot Here by rubyradiance(f): 12:34pm On Jan 04, 2016
oz4real83:
Nigeria already has over 150million prisoners living here. Why add a German to the list? The boy no get papa?

Hahahahahahahah grin grin grin una no go kill person 4 nairaland oooo
Re: Nigerian Killer To Be Deported To Nigera Despite Never Setting Foot Here by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:34pm On Jan 04, 2016
madgoat:
Welcome home bro grin. Being in Nigeria will be worse than the jail time u are serving grin
I think there is no place like home grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Killer To Be Deported To Nigera Despite Never Setting Foot Here by Wolfbrother(m): 12:36pm On Jan 04, 2016
lol .. karma is a b**ch isn't it grin
Re: Nigerian Killer To Be Deported To Nigera Despite Never Setting Foot Here by cyberdurable(m): 12:37pm On Jan 04, 2016
LOVEGINO:
ooh! So bcuz I no use gran abi? Pigin na Pigin ok.

dumbing dumping
Re: Nigerian Killer To Be Deported To Nigera Despite Never Setting Foot Here by emonkey(m): 12:39pm On Jan 04, 2016
[quote author=omooba969 post=41635699]Train a child in the way that he should go, when he grows up, he will not depart from it. - Proverbs 22:6

I don't think he would be deported to 9ja though. cool[/quote

You are joking of course because I know two young men who have been deported on same grounds and they are now cooling off in Lagos. Both were brought up in UK from less than 1 year old. He will also be deported and I hope he can still find his mother. Where is his father by the way. The common thing between all these kids gone bad is that they are of a "single family" upbringing. NO FATHER.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Killer To Be Deported To Nigera Despite Never Setting Foot Here by superior1: 12:50pm On Jan 04, 2016
Welcome home son, you go learn better lesson here. When suffer catch you reach British prison go dey hungry you....stupid boy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Killer To Be Deported To Nigera Despite Never Setting Foot Here by Royals1st: 12:50pm On Jan 04, 2016
Aha why is UK Govt doing to 9ja someone that was born in Germany and raised in UK and he has never even step 9ja all his life even b4 he was a killer now that killed someone and jailed is now they want to send him to 9ja to do? To come and add to current problem 9ja is facing abi waiting? We have many pro killer here in 9ja already boko is there other police man way dey drink and drunk way dey kill ppl dey here anyway 9ja Govt na mumu waiting they suppose face they no go face am na to theif money they know

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Killer To Be Deported To Nigera Despite Never Setting Foot Here by omooba969(m): 12:54pm On Jan 04, 2016
emonkey:

You are joking of course because I know two young men who have been deported on same grounds and they are now cooling off in Lagos. Both were brought up in UK from less than 1 year old. He will also be deported and I hope he can still find his mother. Where is his father by the way. The common thing between all these kids gone bad is that they are of a "single family" upbringing. NO FATHER.

You need to examine the technicalities involved in his status. According to the post, he was born in germany (I guess) but raised in UK therefore an european citizen & british immigration law is quite different from what's obtainable in europe.

My point is that, this is a case of manslaughter as it is & there's every possibility that the case will end up in the European Court for Human Rights & you know what they are like overthere.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Killer To Be Deported To Nigera Despite Never Setting Foot Here by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 04, 2016
Send this guy to kirikiri...him go hear am!!!just a day and the guy go hala...sir I ain't from British I'm a Congolese...
Re: Nigerian Killer To Be Deported To Nigera Despite Never Setting Foot Here by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 04, 2016
The guy go humble when he enter hia. He will know that fvck u men is different from iyalaya e

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Killer To Be Deported To Nigera Despite Never Setting Foot Here by chukkiephil(m): 1:04pm On Jan 04, 2016
Idiotic!!!! u see ur life?? make Una send am to Uganda or Rwanda!!!
Re: Nigerian Killer To Be Deported To Nigera Despite Never Setting Foot Here by Jacko01: 1:04pm On Jan 04, 2016
Its wrong oh very very wrong this british are racist very racist can they deport him if he were say spanish or russian.... As nigeria no get mouth u want to deport him..... Comon hw is he nigerian abeg
Re: Nigerian Killer To Be Deported To Nigera Despite Never Setting Foot Here by LOVEGINO(m): 1:05pm On Jan 04, 2016
cyberdurable:

dumbing dumping
ok sir! But u understan sha.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Killer To Be Deported To Nigera Despite Never Setting Foot Here by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 04, 2016
I have a riddle for everyone... I am a person and i ate pounded yam and ofe nsala yesterday and today I ate gbegiri and ewedu with amala what tribe does that make me?
Re: Nigerian Killer To Be Deported To Nigera Despite Never Setting Foot Here by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 04, 2016
Britain raised this killer now they are trying to shift the burden on us angry
Re: Nigerian Killer To Be Deported To Nigera Despite Never Setting Foot Here by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 04, 2016
GurlFriend:

He wrote to prisoners’ paper Inside Time from Moorland jail in Doncaster that he is “struggling to understand” why he is being deported. He added: “I may not have been born here but all I know is the British way of life.

More like "all i know is how to join degenerate gangs and stab students 9times as they commute home from school"

You may be in Britain, but you are still a piece of shiiit.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Killer To Be Deported To Nigera Despite Never Setting Foot Here by scholes0(m): 1:18pm On Jan 04, 2016
What Nonsense is this?
He isn't even fully Nigerian, Just his mum!
And he wasnt born here neither, so why send him here?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Killer To Be Deported To Nigera Despite Never Setting Foot Here by Tonason: 1:19pm On Jan 04, 2016
Let him come and taste the Coffee side of life in Naija. You are just dreaming now by the time you will wake up the reality will set in. You just served 11yrs there. But I will advice you sincerely to ask them to sentence you to life imprisonment there rather than depot you to Naija.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Killer To Be Deported To Nigera Despite Never Setting Foot Here by wayodude(m): 1:19pm On Jan 04, 2016
The deportation to Naija is part of his punishment lol what he did Wasnt funny though.

Might I add if they deport his can they also deport Dele Alli for us Biko we need him grin
Re: Nigerian Killer To Be Deported To Nigera Despite Never Setting Foot Here by Emperorone(m): 1:20pm On Jan 04, 2016
To hell with the Brits. Am sick and tired of this double standards. why would they always claimed our sons and daughters making them proud in their respective field of endeavours and will be quick to identify the bad ones with Nigeria? oh! so Eniola Aluko is an English footballer, Christine Ohuruogu is British track and field athlete, Chiwetel Ejiofor is a British actor, Seal a British singer,song writer and producer.

However I could remember vividly the speed of lightening alacrity with which Michael Adebolajo and his accomplice Michael Adebowale were rejected by the west after murdering a British soldier and were described as Nigeria citizens, despite both having not set foot on Nigerian soil before.

My take.... Since Britain na husband snatcher, we dash them all whether good or bad.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Killer To Be Deported To Nigera Despite Never Setting Foot Here by jamela(f): 1:22pm On Jan 04, 2016
chynie:
pls dont deport him

we dont need more killers

infact we (Nigerians) have rejected him

You never know, it might be in his best interest. By the time Nigerian jailers are done with him, he'll be a reformed man.
Re: Nigerian Killer To Be Deported To Nigera Despite Never Setting Foot Here by Naomite(f): 1:24pm On Jan 04, 2016
WTF! So Nigeria has become a dumping ground 4 criminals abi.where is his father from?
Re: Nigerian Killer To Be Deported To Nigera Despite Never Setting Foot Here by mcdon1986: 1:29pm On Jan 04, 2016
oluwafemi113:
Welcome to Nigeria grin
he doesn't have a Nigerian passport not a citizen of Nigeria he should be rejected by Nigeria likewise
Re: Nigerian Killer To Be Deported To Nigera Despite Never Setting Foot Here by ttmacoy: 1:31pm On Jan 04, 2016
The boy is neither British nor German so Nigeria cannot resist as he is legally Nigerian.

Being born in Germany does not also automatically mean his father was German. May be an illegal immigrants as well.

Because he has lived in Britain for 20 years probably illegally doesn't make him British and the British government has been clear that foreign prisoners will be deported.

The boy sound very entitled and unremorseful and it would be good if the British government paid Nigeria to put him in kiri kiri to serve his sentence so he can suffer as UK prisons are not really tough. That's why he is still having mouth from prison.

Liveair:
And where is his father from?
If he is German then the idiot of a boy should be sent there.
Oh...his mothers nationality is now more preferable to his fathers? Just because its Nigeria?

Our government must resist this British madness promptly.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Killer To Be Deported To Nigera Despite Never Setting Foot Here by justmenoni: 1:33pm On Jan 04, 2016
[let's wait for namcan(name checkers association of nairaland)

quote author=Motherfucker2 post=41640799]What's his name ??
Bayode ??
What tribe in Nigeria has that surname ??
[/quote]
Re: Nigerian Killer To Be Deported To Nigera Despite Never Setting Foot Here by zumbigbo(m): 1:34pm On Jan 04, 2016
Reality check is coming!
Re: Nigerian Killer To Be Deported To Nigera Despite Never Setting Foot Here by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 1:36pm On Jan 04, 2016
Liveair:
And where is his father from?
If he is German then the idiot of a boy should be sent there.
Oh...his mothers nationality is now more preferable to his fathers? Just because its Nigeria?

Our government must resist this British madness promptly.

Comment with common sense, I want more Nigerians to think like you. Bravo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Caught With N8.9million Fake Currency Lafia, Nasarawa (Photo) / Woman Uses Razor Blade To Inflict Injuries On Neighbor's Child Over Theft / Hayfore Adu Operating "Illegal Hospital" For 23 Years In Lagos Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.