Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,196 members, 7,829,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Nigerian Killer To Be Deported To Nigera Despite Never Setting Foot Here - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Killer To Be Deported To Nigera Despite Never Setting Foot Here (32297 Views)

Teenager Sells Brother To Ritual Killer To Pay Bride Price In Niger State / Nneka Obazee: Lesbian Meant To Be Deported To Nigeria Tries To Commit Suicide / Nigerian Dad Beats Son To Death In Dubai, To Be Deported After 10-Year Jail Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Killer To Be Deported To Nigera Despite Never Setting Foot Here by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 04, 2016
Nigeria be like death sentence for the guy eyes grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Killer To Be Deported To Nigera Despite Never Setting Foot Here by femiranking28(m): 12:06pm On Jan 04, 2016
Please don't send that guy here, who e know here where e go stay defiantly not with me..
Re: Nigerian Killer To Be Deported To Nigera Despite Never Setting Foot Here by Mostwanted7: 12:07pm On Jan 04, 2016
Hhsh
Re: Nigerian Killer To Be Deported To Nigera Despite Never Setting Foot Here by eleko1: 12:07pm On Jan 04, 2016
He's not a Niagra.Deport his sickening ass to somaila.Useless thing sad

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Killer To Be Deported To Nigera Despite Never Setting Foot Here by kingreign(m): 12:07pm On Jan 04, 2016
Our useless idiotic leaders and evil doers in foreign land bearing Nigerian identity have made our country become a dump yard for psycopaths, murderers and all useless vices after their incarceration abroad.

Now NGOs, human right activists, madam due process amnesty int'l won't wake up to fight against this silly stunt that white monkey of a judge wanna try against us.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Killer To Be Deported To Nigera Despite Never Setting Foot Here by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 04, 2016
come back home son!!kirikiri awaits you!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Killer To Be Deported To Nigera Despite Never Setting Foot Here by omozu1(m): 12:08pm On Jan 04, 2016
No he is their son not ours they should keep him. Bo. Ko. Boys are enough for us.
Re: Nigerian Killer To Be Deported To Nigera Despite Never Setting Foot Here by Jdesilentkiller(m): 12:08pm On Jan 04, 2016
Yes we want him in Borno to join the civilian JTF before we forgive him.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Killer To Be Deported To Nigera Despite Never Setting Foot Here by refiner(f): 12:08pm On Jan 04, 2016
y should he be deported to Niger?do we train criminals here

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Killer To Be Deported To Nigera Despite Never Setting Foot Here by joystickextend1(m): 12:08pm On Jan 04, 2016
We don't want him here o
Re: Nigerian Killer To Be Deported To Nigera Despite Never Setting Foot Here by Agunnewi: 12:08pm On Jan 04, 2016
undecided
Re: Nigerian Killer To Be Deported To Nigera Despite Never Setting Foot Here by nawtikid(m): 12:09pm On Jan 04, 2016
Sou
Re: Nigerian Killer To Be Deported To Nigera Despite Never Setting Foot Here by sniperr007(m): 12:09pm On Jan 04, 2016
He should be a UK permanent residence so y r dey treatin him like someone new to the land. Its jus discrimination cos his black.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Killer To Be Deported To Nigera Despite Never Setting Foot Here by cyberdurable(m): 12:09pm On Jan 04, 2016
son of a coward...from the zoo country
Re: Nigerian Killer To Be Deported To Nigera Despite Never Setting Foot Here by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 04, 2016
LOOK,

WE DO NOT WANT.

YOU GUYS SHOULD KEEP THE PSYCHO YOUR SYSTEM PRODUCED.

PLEASE. undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Killer To Be Deported To Nigera Despite Never Setting Foot Here by Richy4(m): 12:10pm On Jan 04, 2016
but seriously, he is not a Nigerian. why will they send rejects to Nigeria and claim better ones to be their Citizen. He is equally a German Citizen by birth... why can't they take him there then or was it because in the past we got silent foreign affairs ministers ....
Re: Nigerian Killer To Be Deported To Nigera Despite Never Setting Foot Here by madgoat(m): 12:11pm On Jan 04, 2016
Welcome home bro grin. Being in Nigeria will be worse than the jail time u are serving grin
Re: Nigerian Killer To Be Deported To Nigera Despite Never Setting Foot Here by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jan 04, 2016
Why do European countries like turning Africa into a dumping ground of toxic?Let them deport doctors,engineers and scientists so that they can help shape nigeria for the better not. convict.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Killer To Be Deported To Nigera Despite Never Setting Foot Here by Chinwem(f): 12:11pm On Jan 04, 2016
So what passport does he have currently ?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Killer To Be Deported To Nigera Despite Never Setting Foot Here by Pamelayoung: 12:12pm On Jan 04, 2016
Silly kid. No sign of remorse he is even protesting. He shld be left to rot in jail.
slowpoke.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Killer To Be Deported To Nigera Despite Never Setting Foot Here by miqos02(m): 12:12pm On Jan 04, 2016
ok
Re: Nigerian Killer To Be Deported To Nigera Despite Never Setting Foot Here by cyberdurable(m): 12:12pm On Jan 04, 2016
LOVEGINO:
As per Naija na dumbing grown. Make we dey watch

I hail oooo...this ur grammar shock me

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Killer To Be Deported To Nigera Despite Never Setting Foot Here by anigold(m): 12:12pm On Jan 04, 2016
GurlFriend:
Junior Bayode, whose mother is a Nigerian who is serving 11 years for manslaughter after a teen was stabbed to death is to be flown to Nigeria on his release but he insists he is British

He complained from jail that he will be deported to Nigeria, though he has never been to Africa.

Junior Bayode was 16 when he took part in the mob stabbing of Sofyen Belamouadden , 15, and was given 11 years for manslaughter in 2013.

Bayode, now 22, blasted jail chiefs over the decision to deport him when he is due to be freed in 2019.

His mother is from Nigeria but he was born in Germany and came to the UK aged nine months.

He wrote to prisoners’ paper Inside Time from Moorland jail in Doncaster that he is “struggling to understand” why he is being deported. He added: “I may not have been born here but all I know is the British way of life.

Mr Belamouadden teen was chased by a gang of around 20 youths from a rival school and stabbed nine times in just 12 seconds in front of shocked commuters in Victoria Underground Station in central London in the attack two years ago.

Five trials took place at the Old Bailey with 17 convictions resulting.

Bayode, of Streatham, South London, said the Home Office's “deport first, appeal later” policy was designed to hit migration targets “regardless of human rights”.

He added: “I have neither travelled nor been to any other country since I arrived in the UK over 20 years ago.

“My past, my present and my future is firmly rooted in British soil, hence why I am struggling to understand why I have been served with a deportation order to a country I have never been to - Nigeria.

"I was distraught when I read on the order that I can only appeal after my deportation."

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/01/british-born-nigerian-knife-killer-to.html

abeg come home we need people like you to fight and stab boko haram... Lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Killer To Be Deported To Nigera Despite Never Setting Foot Here by danbashman: 12:14pm On Jan 04, 2016
O boy, we don't want you here, you hear? we have enough problems in Nigeria than to add you to the existing ones. Stay where they born and trained you. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin
Re: Nigerian Killer To Be Deported To Nigera Despite Never Setting Foot Here by tdemo(m): 12:18pm On Jan 04, 2016
if this boy have invented a mouth watering technology the british would have traced his origin to Germany!! but Becus is a murder Case now is to be deported to nigeria!!!!! and our mumu Goverment no go fit talk ooo!!! anyway room still dey kirikiri for the idiot kiss

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Killer To Be Deported To Nigera Despite Never Setting Foot Here by tayork(m): 12:19pm On Jan 04, 2016
He is even scaredd to come to Nigeria lolx he knows na hunger go wire am. FRANKLY why Nigeria self,do uk take us as killers,someone sed he has not been to Nigeria and u pushing him here what can faa
Re: Nigerian Killer To Be Deported To Nigera Despite Never Setting Foot Here by whitebone(m): 12:19pm On Jan 04, 2016
Well they know deporting him to Nigeria is like sending him to the Pit Of Hell grin .... Send him to Hell hahahah haha haha

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Killer To Be Deported To Nigera Despite Never Setting Foot Here by onadana: 12:20pm On Jan 04, 2016
[/color][quote author=Motherfucker2 post=41640799][color=#990000]What's his name ??
Bayode ??
What tribe in Nigeria has that surname ??
[/quote

Yoruba..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Killer To Be Deported To Nigera Despite Never Setting Foot Here by Bollinger(m): 12:21pm On Jan 04, 2016
omooba969:
Train a child in the way that he should go, when he grows up, he will not depart from it. - Proverbs 22:6

I don't think he would be deported to 9ja though. cool

He will definitely be deported because he is appealing to emotion instead of using documentation to plead his case. This is all the western world understands. Show them proof that you are a legal resident and the issue wouldn't have come up in the first place. Then again i don't see any reason why he would object to his deportation. He likes to take the law into his own hands and kill people, well, he's going to love Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Killer To Be Deported To Nigera Despite Never Setting Foot Here by LOVEGINO(m): 12:21pm On Jan 04, 2016
cyberdurable:

I hail oooo...this ur grammar shock me
ooh! So bcuz I no use gran abi? Pigin na Pigin ok.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Deny Inserting Broomsticks Into Evans joystick / Aso Rock Driver Attempts Suicide Over ‘Poor’ Salary, Drops Suicide Note / Man Chops Off Brother's Hand During Christmas Fight In Bayelsa. Graphic Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.