Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,121 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:25 AM

Mikel Pelted With Urine ! - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Mikel Pelted With Urine ! (1557 Views)

Nigerian Sports Award: Mikel Named Sports Man Of The Year / Man U Lost Mikel & Replaced Him With Carrick/anderson, Did They Realy Loose? / Mikel Obi Will Seat At The Bench Next Season All Through (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Pelted With Urine ! by chidichris(m): 9:20am On Jun 20, 2009
You wrote 2 paragraphs and made all these spelling errors and countless grammatical errors Just ask for permission to post in your native language
idiot

@dayoshit,
from ur comment above, one will easily know that u are now out of words. u have nothing more to offer in relation to the topic on ground. u are not shifting the arguement to english language of which i am not ready to go there with you.
i will ask you to look for language and grammer section of this nairaland if there is any but for the topic in hand, it is abt mikel been pelted with urine and ur mother been pelted with gold.
if u like, pelt him with shits, the star in him will always shine but ur type(pigs) will always go back to where they belong no matter how you pelt them with gold.
u are only showing ur frustrations in america. u must always remember the joy in ur family the day ur visa was confirmed and compare it with what u have been doing for ur family. instead of looking for a way of making thinbgs up for the family that invested so much for u to be there, u are here condeming a man who have brought smiles and laughter to ppl arround him. if the recession in america affect u, come back, u can still start over again. if the cold in usa has brought down ur reasoning abilities, come jos-platue state will lift u up again.
mikel is not the course of ur problems so pls leave the guy alone. for me, i v never been to the usa so i can't see how i made u slave in ur promise land.
Re: Mikel Pelted With Urine ! by dayokanu(m): 9:29am On Jun 20, 2009
Would it not have been better for humankind if your foetus was miscarried and fed to dogs or used as Farm manure?

To think of it that some people celebrated when you were born. Right now they are all shaking their heads in shame.

When your main job is to lick Mikels balls is that not pathetic?

by the way, How is chidichris Senior? Is he still in the zoo or has he broken loose?

Re: Mikel Pelted With Urine ! by chidichris(m): 2:08pm On Jun 20, 2009
pls dayo, come back. a lot of things u can do here. u can even join the comedy industry, nollywood or music which is on board now.
i have seen others who stayed london many yrs only to rediscover their talents in music today, they are doing well.
pls think abt it. abroad cannot favour everybody. from the way i see u, ur anointing may even be in the village under wicthcraft. so give this a second thought and look for the black goat while it is still day.

i don't see u diverting ur frustrations and anger to people who have no hands in it.
are u a disable person? can't u play football? i mean if u have two legs like mikel.
Re: Mikel Pelted With Urine ! by switch47(m): 4:21pm On Jun 20, 2009
dayokanu:

Would it not have been better for humankind if your foetus was miscarried and fed to dogs or used as Farm manure?

To think of it that some people celebrated when you were born. Right now they are all shaking their heads in shame.

When your main job is to lick Mikels balls is that not pathetic?

by the way, How is chidichris Senior? Is he still in the zoo or has he broken loose?
Electrical points grin grin grin grin
Re: Mikel Pelted With Urine ! by DrKitaun(m): 5:02pm On Jun 20, 2009
chidichris:

idiot

@dayoshit,
from ur comment above, one will easily know that u are now out of words. u have nothing more to offer in relation to the topic on ground. u are not shifting the arguement to english language of which i am not ready to go there with you.
i will ask you to look for language and grammer section of this nairaland if there is any but for the topic in hand, it is abt mikel been pelted with urine and ur mother been pelted with gold.

if u like, pelt him with shits, the star in him will always shine but ur type(pigs) will always go back to where they belong no matter how you pelt them with gold.
u are only showing ur frustrations in america. u must always remember the joy in ur family the day ur visa was confirmed and compare it with what u have been doing for ur family. instead of looking for a way of making thinbgs up for the family that invested so much for u to be there, u are here condeming a man who have brought smiles and laughter to ppl arround him. if the recession in america affect u, come back, u can still start over again. if the cold in usa has brought down ur reasoning abilities, come jos-platue state will lift u up again. grin
mikel is not the course of ur problems so pls leave the guy alone. for me, i v never been to the usa so i can't see how i made u slave in ur promise land.

u have not not been paying ur adult education school fees grin grin

ur case is pathetically lost cry cry cry

I pity ur generation grin
Re: Mikel Pelted With Urine ! by chidichris(m): 5:50pm On Jun 20, 2009
one issue and will u die talking about my inabilities with the borrowed language called english? i am interested in ur comments bcs am well convienced that this forum is not for grammer rather for sports so u are just been a round peg in a square hole.
talk the topic and forget all these side attractions.
Re: Mikel Pelted With Urine ! by DrKitaun(m): 5:55pm On Jun 20, 2009
chidichris:

one issue and will u die talking about my inabilities with the borrowed language called english? i am interested in ur comments bcs am well convienced that this forum is not for grammer rather for sports so u are just been a round peg in a square hole. shocked
talk the topic and forget all these side attractions.

ok we don hear u . . .go and get some education now or at least type in ur native language since that is not borrowed grin grin

like STARCOMMS - - -we speak hear ur language tongue grin
Re: Mikel Pelted With Urine ! by dayokanu(m): 6:06pm On Jun 20, 2009
Dr Kit,

Have u checked the idiots siggy?
Re: Mikel Pelted With Urine ! by Cristalz(f): 6:12pm On Jun 20, 2009
Okay people, this has gone on long enough.

Enough with the squabbling.  .  .else I'm going to have to start deleting. Stay on topic, people. . .isn't urine interesting any more? grin
Re: Mikel Pelted With Urine ! by chidichris(m): 6:56pm On Jun 20, 2009
Okay people, this has gone on long enough.

Enough with the squabbling. . .else I'm going to have to start deleting. Stay on topic, people. . .isn't urine interesting any more?

@Cristalz(moderator ma),
now that you are here, i saw you blocking some threads and reffering their posters to the main topic in the forum.
pls i stand to be corrected, i thought the idea was to reduce multiplication of a particular topic.
if that is correct, why is mikel's tpoic all over this forum? why are u not doing same to mikel's topic?
again, as the moderator, i thought is right from time to time, u come into some arguements and direct or possibly guide the concerned ppl on how best to go abt a topic to avoid leaving the topic of the post for different issues.
thanks in anticipation of you response to this request.
Re: Mikel Pelted With Urine ! by Cristalz(f): 10:52pm On Jun 21, 2009
@chidichris
Got mail. wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Health Safety And Environment Training In Bayelsa / Dynamix Youth Awards Official Nominees 2010 / South Africa To Pay HIV Positive People Who Tattoo Status On Their Private Parts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.