Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Mikel Obi Will Seat At The Bench Next Season All Through - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Mikel Obi Will Seat At The Bench Next Season All Through (3156 Views)

Ebuka Obi-uchendu Stuns In Mai Atafo For His Wedding Today / When Being Asked To Leave A Seat In an Event...your Reactions!!lols / Mikel Pelted With Urine ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mikel Obi Will Seat At The Bench Next Season All Through by OneNaija(m): 12:05pm On Jun 11, 2009
Chelsea Fc Is going to sign one of the Best Midfielder in the world from AC Milan Andrea Pirlo and with chelsea players like Michael Essien and Micheal Ballack, Frank Lampard Mikel do not have space in Chelsea Next Season e go see swing. Mikel think he is too big for Nigeria e will see hell next season in Chelsea.
Re: Mikel Obi Will Seat At The Bench Next Season All Through by MrCrackles(m): 12:08pm On Jun 11, 2009
OneNaija:

Chelsea Fc Is going to sign one of the Best Midfielder in the world from AC Milan Andrea Pirlo and with chelsea players like Michael Essien and Micheal Ballack, Frank Lampard Mikel do not have space in Chelsea Next Season e go see swing. Mikel think he is too big for Nigeria e will see hell next season in Chelsea.

What is this one talking about?!
Are you confused?!
Re: Mikel Obi Will Seat At The Bench Next Season All Through by jaybee3(m): 12:13pm On Jun 11, 2009
OneNaija:

Pirlo ain't a defensive midfield player so why should mikel be worried?
Re: Mikel Obi Will Seat At The Bench Next Season All Through by mukina2: 12:14pm On Jun 11, 2009
Stop posting rumours you hear angry

where is the link to your story?
Re: Mikel Obi Will Seat At The Bench Next Season All Through by naso2(m): 1:19pm On Jun 11, 2009
OneNaija:

And what do you stand to gain by that? may be that will make you the next millionaire? Many of you haters will not leave this young man that could pass for your grandson alone.

Many of you are too disappointed to see mikel have much playing time in a star studded team like chelsea. Well sorry, four different coaches , from different countries cannot all be wrong.

Let me disappoint you the more. J J okocha just stated this morning that at the moment mikel is the biggest nigerian player and that nigeria should not make the mistake of approaching the tunisia match without big players like him.
Re: Mikel Obi Will Seat At The Bench Next Season All Through by Damoche10: 5:52pm On Jun 11, 2009
Make thunder fire ya head. Se na the same wing them dey play? Se this one sabi football at all?
Re: Mikel Obi Will Seat At The Bench Next Season All Through by switch47(m): 8:23pm On Jun 11, 2009
MIKEL WILL SIT AT THE BENCH!! grin grin grin
Re: Mikel Obi Will Seat At The Bench Next Season All Through by AloyEmeka9: 11:08pm On Jun 11, 2009
Another hater hating on someone that doesn't know or care about what he thinks. pathetic.
Re: Mikel Obi Will Seat At The Bench Next Season All Through by praxx(m): 12:12am On Jun 12, 2009
@ poster,
the same story we heard when Micheal essien was about to come back from injury, but what happened, the young man kept playing and the only role left was shared BTW essien and ballack.
all you Mikel haters cant you see that you have lost the battle a long time ago?
Re: Mikel Obi Will Seat At The Bench Next Season All Through by chidichris(m): 8:38am On Jun 12, 2009
if it is pirlo, mikel play. i thought u are going to say ur mother will be playing for chelsea next hence mikel's chance will be gone.
please if u want mikel to be on the bench, tell ur father to forget his attacking role and start practicing on dm at least he can take mikel's position in the team.
Re: Mikel Obi Will Seat At The Bench Next Season All Through by mykali(m): 9:05am On Jun 12, 2009
Mikel knows that he is being played out of his natural position at DM. But he also knows that is the only position that guarantees him playing time. If he ever decides to play a different wing. He'll wed the bench.
Re: Mikel Obi Will Seat At The Bench Next Season All Through by chidichris(m): 9:13am On Jun 12, 2009
Mikel knows that he is being played out of his natural position at DM. But he also knows that is the only position that guarantees him playing time. If he ever decides to play a different wing. He'll wed the bench.

@mykali,
i ve always known that fools operate in public forums like this but i never know that this level of imbecility is still in operation in this jet age.
do u think chelsea is a place of trials? do u think mikel owns himself in chelsea? do u think in such big clubs with big coaches a player has a say in where he wants to play?
pls attach urself to the nearest zoo bcs u have falling below human beings.
will ur mother be a dm or am if she finds herself in chelsea?
is ur father attack minded of defensive in his football carrear?
if u are not a client with yaba mental hospital yet, u must be living dangeriously.
Re: Mikel Obi Will Seat At The Bench Next Season All Through by jaybee3(m): 9:16am On Jun 12, 2009
chidichris:

@mykali,
i ve always known that fools operate in public forums like this but i never know that this level of imbecility is still in operation in this jet age.
do u think chelsea is a place of trials? do u think mikel owns himself in chelsea? do u think in such big clubs with big coaches a player has a say in where he wants to play?
if u are not a client with yaba mental hospital yet, u must be living dangeriously.
Why the rant? grin grin grin
Are you mikel's relative?
Re: Mikel Obi Will Seat At The Bench Next Season All Through by chidichris(m): 9:25am On Jun 12, 2009
Why the rant? Grin Grin Grin
Are you mikel's relative?

@jay bee,

no am not rather am living it up.
in a forum of fools, u must be a good fool to discuss wisely.
since people believes in saying no when God has said yes, we will always treat their Bleep-up without delays.

if world coaches like Mourinho, scolari, grant and hiddink even fergusion says mikel is good while will common traders say he is no good. is it by mistake that fergusion wanted mikel? was it by mistake that mourinho bought him? was it by chance that he had games under grant, scolari and hiddink?
we have to be sportsmen to discuss sports.
Re: Mikel Obi Will Seat At The Bench Next Season All Through by sabaestate(m): 9:47am On Jun 12, 2009
Dont mind him.
I thank God he
was not allowed to feature
in Nigeria/Kenya match
Re: Mikel Obi Will Seat At The Bench Next Season All Through by biola44: 10:54am On Jun 12, 2009
not a big fan of mikel anyway, grin
Re: Mikel Obi Will Seat At The Bench Next Season All Through by mykali(m): 11:06am On Jun 12, 2009
chidichris:

@mykali,

idiots like you are the ones that hide behind the safety of the internet to throw insults at others that you wouldn't dare to do if you saw them in person. please, desist from insulting my folks. they are not in your filthy class.

@topic
any sensible minded individual will read between the lines of what i wrote and make meaning out of it.  Mikel will only survive at Chelsea as a Defensive Midfielder.  
Re: Mikel Obi Will Seat At The Bench Next Season All Through by UyiIredia(m): 12:04pm On Jun 12, 2009
whatever !!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Mikel Obi Will Seat At The Bench Next Season All Through by jalether(m): 3:09pm On Jun 12, 2009
Most of the guys on this forum are a bunch of haters, they sit behind the PC  all day to whinge and

hate on a guy that is young enough to be their son or atleast younger brother,

Mikel Obi is not my all time fav player but the way most guys on here hate on the kid

makes someone wanna defend the guy
, if some people had their way, they would blame the economic, religious and

political crisis going on in Nigeria on Mikel Obi, for all the haters, find something better to do with ur spare time
Re: Mikel Obi Will Seat At The Bench Next Season All Through by MrCrackles(m): 5:16pm On Jun 12, 2009
Afterall that has been said and done, MIKEL IS A WASTEPIPE! tongue

All of una craze for head, dey fight each other for no reason!
grin
Re: Mikel Obi Will Seat At The Bench Next Season All Through by chidichris(m): 6:46pm On Jun 12, 2009
nigeria and nigerians are known worldwide for mostly their criminal activities both in and outside nigeria and mikel is one out of a few living their lives genuinely, do u think that is not worth comending?
mikel is a very good ambassadore of nigeria.
footballwise, he is presently playing in one of the biggest clubs in the world and by the way the only nigerian in a very good club.
financially, he is one of the highest paid nigerians both home and abroad if time is not talking he is earning the highest salary among the living over 150 million nigerians even our own president.
will it make sense for hungry ridden malnutrition infested imbeciles here to say ills abt him because they are exposed to internet.

any sensible minded individual will read between the lines of what i wrote and make meaning out of it. Mikel will only survive at Chelsea as a Defensive Midfielder.

@mykali,
can u boldly say what u do for your living?
can peter cech play anyother position in the field outside the goalkeeping role? where else can drogba play outside striking? can john terry be chelsea's striker? is maluda also a defender? do u have the slightest idea of team play in relation to specialization? do u know the implication of division of labour?
obviously u are claiming to be wiser than the whole chelsea community who are paying mikel heavily just for what u call dm?
did ronaldo play all the 11 positions in the field before winning fifa footballer of the yr?
no matter how envious of greedy u are, mikel ha done well to be a legend and even if he dies today, his name will not be that easy to be errased from the history fo nigeria. if i were u, i will decide today to do onething even the armed robbery that ur ppl are known with, so that u will be remembered with something.
ppl like u are never do well, useless from birth and saddist till death. u can never appreciate progressives.

these boys most of u gather here to condem were never elected or appointed rather they worked for their greatness. why are u angry with them? are they responsible for ur misplacement in life? is it there fault that u refused to choose the right path? did they in anyway blocked ur destiny? if ur types have their ways, every successful man's life will be in danger. but God have placed them above u in all ramifications so enjoy ur uner roof gossip.

Afterall that has been said and done, MIKEL IS A WASTEPIPE!

@MrCrackles,
going by ur conclussion, u and ur likes are usefulpipes - abi?

the good news here if many of us have to choose between mikel and co as wastepipes and u and ur likes as usefulpipes, i and many others will choose to be wastepipes and am sure many members of ur family will go with me.
in other words, many wastepipes are better than usefulpipes.
Re: Mikel Obi Will Seat At The Bench Next Season All Through by switch47(m): 7:14pm On Jun 12, 2009
@MYKALI,
   I knew a day like this will come when the less privileged chelsea fans (claimants)  Whose lacks the basic inteligence to read between simple lines and at best have just words like UP shelsi to say on the chelsea thread will bite off the heads of the likes of FSB,Invisible, Nateevs, Cabali and even the now exiled bluediva.  grin grin grin  he said you are attacking Mikel----------therefore one thing two thing------  cant see evidence of such attack from your post though-  the Guy has got issues!!  serious ones- or the guy need lesson for english?? grin   and he dearly loves to insult peoples parents, father, mother,-------does this say something about this chidichris upbringing?? grin   we all know the implication of such random display of --------- tongue
Re: Mikel Obi Will Seat At The Bench Next Season All Through by chidichris(m): 7:37pm On Jun 12, 2009
@MYKALI,
I knew a day like this will come when the less privileged chelsea fans (claimants) Whose lacks the basic inteligence to read between simple lines and at best have just words like UP shelsi to say on the chelsea thread will bite off the heads of the likes of FSB,Invisible, Nateevs, Cabali and even the now exiled bluediva. Grin Grin Grin he said you are attacking Mikel----------therefore one thing two thing------ cant see evidence of such attack from your post though- the Guy has got issues!! serious ones- or the guy need lesson for english?? Grin and he dearly loves to insult peoples parents, father, mother,-------does this say something about this chidichris upbringing?? Grin we all know the implication of such random display of

@Switch47,
yes , it is high time parents began to bear responsibilities of their illegal under bridge productions.
because most of u here have failed to represent ur parental background in a gud way hence i link u up to ur first environment which is under bridge.
if u are not happy with that, change ur lifestyle and begin to show that ur were once breast fed by a normal being in the name of a mother.
shld i have appologies for imbeciles who have choosen to live like offsprings of goats and sheeps.
the act of not knowing ur hero is related to the under bridge products and soon i will directly link u to that and i will wait here to see someone prove me wrong.
my advise is that u dress the way u want tobe addressed.
as long as u continue to behave like monkey, i will hav no option than to make bananas available without groundnuts.
Re: Mikel Obi Will Seat At The Bench Next Season All Through by switch47(m): 8:01pm On Jun 12, 2009
chidichris:

@Switch47,
yes , it is high time parents began to bear responsibilities of their illegal under bridge productions.
because most of u here have failed to represent ur parental background in a gud way hence i link u up to ur first environment which is under bridge.
if u are not happy with that, change ur lifestyle and begin to show that ur were once breast fed by a normal being in the name of a mother.
shld i have appologies for imbeciles who have choosen to live like offsprings of goats and sheeps.
the act of not knowing ur hero is related to the under bridge products and soon i will directly link u to that and i will wait here to see someone prove me wrong.
my advise is that u dress the way u want tobe addressed.
as long as u continue to behave like monkey, i will hav no option than to make bananas available without groundnuts.
     undecided  is that why you attacked Mykali for his simple innocous  post?? how does his statement warrant such unjustifyable attack on his his father, mother or perhaps his whole generation?? [b] the average minded person on this forum who saw mykali's post and your attack knows exactly what to think of you especially your throwing caution into the air in the process of insulting his father and mother.[/b]mykali is not my friend but he belongs to the few intelligent chelsea fans i know on this site. as per switch47 he it is just a user name, he does not have feeling and  the person behind it luaghs at the worst form of insult- so as my feelings? i have got none as no personality is involved- switch is not human!! he feels no pains. words posted on a forum can only have effects on you if your personality is attached to your user name and if you want it so/ --------as for switch it is like comedy!! though others users arint like that . YOU NO JUST DEY TRY AT ALL!! THERE IS NO JUSTIFICATION WHATSOEVER TO INSULT OTHER PEOPLES FATHER AND MOTHER HERE!! cool grin nuff said
Re: Mikel Obi Will Seat At The Bench Next Season All Through by MrCrackles(m): 8:04pm On Jun 12, 2009
switch47:

undecided  is that why you attacked Mykali for his simple innocous  post?? how does his statement warrant such unjustifyable attack on his his father, mother or perhaps his whole generation?? [b] the average minded person on this forum who saw mykali's post and your attack knows exactly what to think of you especially your throwing caution into the air in the process of insulting his father and mother

I dont understand the guys problem!
Yakking and Yikking like a frustrated heifer! grin

CHIDICHRIS
If you want to attack people on the forum, deploy some common sense and leave the parents/families out of it, unless people do so to you
Do it on a one to one, no need for attacking the dude's family!
I dont understand why it is difficult for some people to accept others will always have different opinions!
Relax
Re: Mikel Obi Will Seat At The Bench Next Season All Through by ahidjo: 8:52pm On Jun 12, 2009
@ChidiChris

Thank you. I have always refrained from commenting in forums like this ever since I discovered that it is a place where every Tom, Dick and Harry congregate to cast aspersion, insult and abuse our National team players. I do totally understand your frustration and agree with your submissions because they are not  misplaced. It is right time a coordinated effort  was put in place to halt this disturbing and ugly trend. I will advise all moderators and editors of forums like this to remove such negative, destructive and evil threads on our players henceforth. It does not do us any good. As we fight to qualify for South Africa 2010, all energies should be channelled towards supporting every member of our national team. The Mikel issue has indeed helped to expose so many poisonous and evil men among foforumnit esn every forum who are bent on killing the Mike Obis of this world. As human beings we must not continue to reason like animals: We must criticize coconstructivelynd objectively. Foolish and ununintelligentriticism has become the norm. If we had invested half of the energy used in castigating legitimate earners like Mikel  in dealing with the political and public thieves that continue to rape Nigeria and Nigerians, that God forsaken country would have been paradise. Let's stop reasoning like black monkeys!!!!
Re: Mikel Obi Will Seat At The Bench Next Season All Through by switch47(m): 9:06pm On Jun 12, 2009
@AHIJO/Chidichris
Jesus wept!! embarassed embarassed

i can remember chidi saying things similar after the mikel drunk drive saga- if a soccer player who is seen as the role model of some ' kids '(no matter who) exibit any form of indiscipline - it must be condemned in its entirety and as per comments on Mikel, every TOM, PRIVATES DICKK and harry grin grin has a right to their opinion, and even a right not to like Mikel and there is nothing you can achieve by getting worked up about it!!your rantings is nothing but a futile exercise grin grin who go hate go hate 4 hia. nothing wey una fit do. cool PERIOD!!
Re: Mikel Obi Will Seat At The Bench Next Season All Through by jalether(m): 9:08pm On Jun 12, 2009
this switch guy na real kolomental grin
Re: Mikel Obi Will Seat At The Bench Next Season All Through by chidichris(m): 9:24pm On Jun 12, 2009
@AHIJO/Chidichris
Jesus wept!! Embarrassed Embarrassed

i can remember chidi saying things similar after the mikel drunk drive saga- if a soccer player who is seen as the role model of some ' kids '(no matter who) exibit any form of indiscipline - it must be condemned in its entirety and as per comments on Mikel, every TOM, PRIVATES DICKK and harry Grin Grin has a right to their opinion, and even a right not to like Mikel and there is nothing you can achieve by getting worked up about it!!your rantings is nothing but a futile exercise Grin Grin who go hate go hate 4 hia. nothing wey una fit do. Cool PERIOD!!

@switch47,
it is called freedom of expression. u have urs and i have mine. if u have the anointing to castigate a national hero, someother person might also have the anoiting to castigate ur parents for bringing in shame into this world and there is nothing either u or ur parents can do abt that.

on the other hand if a person u look up to as a role model misbehaves, u can condem that what if he behaves well? what do u do? u die only to resurrate the day u think he misbevaes again?

even in bible, any prophets that sees only negatives has a name - prophet of doom. as long as ur anointing has nothing to do with good things of life, with no reservations, u are a prophet of doom.

mourinho punished mikel for wrong doings under him and lavishes praises on him when he played well, did anyone complain abt that? no because it is constructive and was done to put him on the right lane.

if imbeciles here are out hunting for such news as mikel banned for life, mikel a bench warmer, mikel back to bench as essien comes back, martins dumped by newcasttle, yobo out for life, taiwo not a supper eagle then ur days are numbered.

u keep on calling these guys names, saying they are not patrotic, what happened to ur own patrotism or does envious and jealous criticisms the same with patrotism.

all in all, God have created these guys above u all and there is practically nothing u can do abt that.

i feel like insulting most of ur parents bcs a good parent cannot give birth to such bad minded idiots who so much hate greatness.

are u all angry bcs these guys are not part of nigerians' trademark home and abroad?
Re: Mikel Obi Will Seat At The Bench Next Season All Through by switch47(m): 12:57pm On Jun 13, 2009
@CHIDICHRIS
    From your post, one can deduce your level of Education, and as a result you may be excused for your lack of basic intelligence to comprehend certain things. dumb sentiments and nothing more pretentious cry pity

Mykali  wrote-  Mikel knows that he is being played out of his natural position at DM. But he also knows that is the only position that guarantees him playing time. If he ever decides to play a different wing. He'll wed the bench.

YOU RESPONDED  -    @mykali,

IT IS CLEAR YOU LACK THE BASIC INTELLIGENCE TO UNDERSTAND  HIS POST , IT IS YOU WHO HAS GOT A PROBLEM HERE!! A BIG ONE!!

There is nothing what so ever in Mykali's post that is Anti- mikel (he is a chelsea fan and is not anti-mikel) ,  for the benefit of doubt his post simply means , if mikel desires to function where his natural talent lies, that is where he played in the same junior world cup whaere he was SECOND BEST Behind MESSI  he cant displace anyother person in Chelsea and may have to be on the bench  if he so desires to play in his natural position. Is that too difficult to understand? or do you need it explained like you are a six year old. and yet you defend insulting his parent like it is a sign of Good upbringing there is no excuse what so ever to insult peoples parents here.

By the way never you think Mikel is above everybody here- (we have 9ja boys who post from microsoft silicon valley here-------do you know them Kase lawal of this world do they have to be footballers before making millions? Get some education i need not play soccer to earn multi millions-POF makes $40,000 per day without leaving his bedroom, without running after a round leather all their youth (IT IS OBVIOUS YOU ARE MYOPIC)  switch has no business disclosing the personality behind it though -it is no use to brag on the net, my earning is not your business, but Mikel is not better off than switch 47 the guy behind swicth-you cant even guess----[b]how many of them footballers are on forbes??[/b]or do you think big wage means being the richest in Nigeria? The guy no get rating for Rich people in 9ja, but your level of exposure wont let you understand even if i try to explain to you. (PITY) embarassed embarassed   a boy who lacks discipline wont manage wealth for long ask etim esin,  people like Kanu  are wise and knows better than to club away their youth.
Re: Mikel Obi Will Seat At The Bench Next Season All Through by DrKitaun(m): 3:39pm On Jun 13, 2009
chidichris:

@switch47,
it is called freedom of expression. u have urs and i have mine. if u have the anointing to castigate a national hero, someother person might also have the anoiting to castigate ur parents for bringing in shame into this world and there is nothing either u or ur parents can do abt that.

on the other hand if a person u look up to as a role model misbehaves, u can condem that what if he behaves well? what do u do? u die only to resurrate the day u think he misbevaes again?

even in bible, any prophets that sees only negatives has a name - prophet of doom. as long as ur anointing has nothing to do with good things of life, with no reservations, u are a prophet of doom.

mourinho punished mikel for wrong doings under him and lavishes praises on him when he played well, did anyone complain abt that? no because it is constructive and was done to put him on the right lane.

if imbeciles here are out hunting for such news as mikel banned for life, mikel a bench warmer, mikel back to bench as essien comes back, martins dumped by newcasttle, yobo out for life, taiwo not a supper eagle then ur days are numbered.

u keep on calling these guys names, saying they are not patrotic, what happened to ur own patrotism or does envious and jealous criticisms the same with patrotism.

all in all, God have created these guys above u all and there is practically nothing u can do abt that.

i feel like insulting most of ur parents bcs a good parent cannot give birth to such bad minded idiots who so much hate greatness.

are u all angry bcs these guys are not part of nigerians' trademark home and abroad?

This ass-licker is here again . . . .

is by chance ur surname OBI ?

WERE ! grin
Re: Mikel Obi Will Seat At The Bench Next Season All Through by dayokanu(m): 3:44pm On Jun 13, 2009
Dr Kit,

Do you expect any less from the asswax called chidichris? The animal who raised you must be so ashamed of Itself right now.

Even in the animal kingdom, asslicking is a crime

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Quality Aso Oke N At A Cheaper Price.... / Introducing Delphi Metals / What Exactly Did I Do Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.