Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

I’ll Accept Supreme Court’s Verdict – Wike - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Accept Supreme Court’s Verdict – Wike (26050 Views)

APC Buried In Akwa Ibom After The Supreme Court Verdict (Photos) / We Have Accepted The Supreme Court Verdict - Dakuku Peterside, APC Rivers / Live Updates: Rivers State Gov. Election Petition Verdict: Wike Vs Peterside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Accept Supreme Court’s Verdict – Wike by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:39pm On Jan 04, 2016
peleson:

Dakuku has more experience in gvernaance and elective position than wike. He has Moore capacity than wike and he will do better than wike
He's more focused on satisfying Amaechi, Toby, and other member of Odili's establishment. As a riveriner, I'd have loved powershift but Peterside is so unfit to fill in the spot. We need a Governor not a puppet.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Accept Supreme Court’s Verdict – Wike by fabolouz1(m): 3:56pm On Jan 04, 2016
U no bin wan accept b4? Uncle Jona. No dey seat again u hear?
Re: I’ll Accept Supreme Court’s Verdict – Wike by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 04, 2016
The day wike will decared winner alot of apc e-rats will kill dem sefs

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Accept Supreme Court’s Verdict – Wike by sharpman1(m): 4:23pm On Jan 04, 2016
Ode!!

You for no accept am na.

Like you are doing us a favor if you accept it.
Re: I’ll Accept Supreme Court’s Verdict – Wike by vRendoh(m): 4:59pm On Jan 04, 2016
kestolove95:
U have no choice ediot..tout..dakuku is d man

Guy!, just like that? Your mouth no get filter ! Gboa a! like that. .. na wao for nairaland!
Re: I’ll Accept Supreme Court’s Verdict – Wike by Beadex1(m): 5:04pm On Jan 04, 2016
Well,River state and Akwa ibom state cases are very confusing judging from the verdict.that was given To Lagos state, having different ruling for the.same case Is questionable. The CJN during the weekend made some statement which I implore everyone To read them.I forsee this two state not having rerun as some people thinks, Lagos state verdict.has contradicted the whole process and thats the bearing of this affected governors.

think before you reply me
Re: I’ll Accept Supreme Court’s Verdict – Wike by Kyase(m): 5:07pm On Jan 04, 2016
kulekaa:
God bless u bro
you too bro
Re: I’ll Accept Supreme Court’s Verdict – Wike by ebujany(m): 5:31pm On Jan 04, 2016
phantom:
For the first time in the history of rivers state,Militants make up 90% of the state house of assembly and you want some of us to take you and your WIKE serious?
I grew up NEAR diobu to fear the name "VOKOR".a boy who grew up in diobu doing "funny things" to survive.
That same guy is making laws for rivers state.
real PH boys know who I'm talking about.Will not call his full names.

Tonye,save your rubbish for guys wey dey outside rivers state. Forget all the sugar coating.Rivers is in trouble.

My bro, rivers is really in big trouble. Militants making laws for us rivers people under mr wikes gov because rivers is "pdp state"
Re: I’ll Accept Supreme Court’s Verdict – Wike by holaralph(m): 6:13pm On Jan 04, 2016
for the first time wike talk in a soft tone ehhhhhh karma wicked lolzzzzz
Re: I’ll Accept Supreme Court’s Verdict – Wike by udobaba(f): 7:39pm On Jan 04, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Which Bayelsa Opiaoku? Has Dickson won?
Wake up from your dream. Pdp is winning balyelsa
Re: I’ll Accept Supreme Court’s Verdict – Wike by Jmacke(m): 8:39pm On Jan 04, 2016
Mutuwa:

as if o! Later the "rule of law morons" will come out and say the CJN was biased,blah blah..

Excerpt...

Rule of Law in Nigeria
Funny Nigerians!!!
Suddenly all the slumbering lawyers, some of whom were defenders of Patience Jonathan are out. They now know and remember the principle
of Rule of Law. When Patience Jonathan paraded herself as First Lady and even brandished official seal, an office not recognized by our constitution, these guys didn't remember Rule of Law.

When Abba Moro abused his office and scammed unemployed Nigerian youths and went scot free under the watchful gaze of his protector GEJ, these empty heads didn't remember the Rule of Law.

When the Governors' Forum conducted an election and Amaechi had 19 votes against the 16 votes of his opponents, GEJ and his gang.insisted that 16 was greater than 19, these guys were silent.

When Stella Oduah did her thieving and abuse of office under oga at the top and walked scot free,
these guys didnt remember Aristotle or A.V Dicey essays on Rule of Law.

When Fayose enter courtroom and beat up a Judge. No Rule of Law.
When Obanikoro threatened a military General,rigged an election (all caught on camera), and was compensated by GEJ with a political office, these guys didn't bleat Rule of Law.

When a sitting Governor and Speaker of House of
Representatives plane was grounded on "Orders from above", wailers didn't remember Rule of Law.

When Amaechi was Prevented from entering Government House Port Harcourt as a sitting Governor by a weak Police CP Mbu, they didn't
remember Rule of Law.

When 5 out of 32 Rivers lawmakers sat and "impeached" the Speaker, these "Rule of Law" guys were silent.

But when President Buhari went after the yam eaters and gave Nnamdi Kanu a long excursion trip and view of how life is like for an animal caged in a "zoo", these guys are out, tap running their mouth and lecturing us about Rule of Law. Folks, take that lecture to USA/Britain/France,
where were you guys when they invaded Iraq against UN laws, Libya nko? What about Morocco?

How about Guantanamo Bay where people are detained without trial?
We want our yams and knowing how stubborn goats can be, President Buhari has our support to use whatever means necessary to get our yams back! All we need is our yams back!! As for Nnamdi Kanu, well, i have always questioned the intelligence of this man who called
a place a Zoo and willfully walked through the gated cage of the Zoo knowing full well that he had previously earned the attention of the Zoo Keeper through vexatious insults. "

#GodBlessPMB
#GodBlessNigeria

(Courtesy Mr. Bakare )
Well written!
Re: I’ll Accept Supreme Court’s Verdict – Wike by easymanofdpeopl(m): 8:45pm On Jan 04, 2016
ojebi o ba joko sibe ni
Re: I’ll Accept Supreme Court’s Verdict – Wike by hakeemlyon: 10:34pm On Jan 04, 2016
Bigmillz:
The day wike will decared winner alot of apc e-rats will kill dem sefs
go back to school and learn how to write properly before you kill us with your bad English.. Ewu
Re: I’ll Accept Supreme Court’s Verdict – Wike by oglalasioux(m): 10:34pm On Jan 04, 2016
Na by force!
Re: I’ll Accept Supreme Court’s Verdict – Wike by peleson: 9:43am On Jan 17, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

He's more focused on satisfying Amaechi, Toby, and other member of Odili's establishment. As a riveriner, I'd have loved powershift but Peterside is so unfit to fill in the spot. We need a Governor not a puppet.
At first u said experience and I v shown u he got one now u shifting to sentiment. Whose interst is wike serving? Gej nmama peace
Re: I’ll Accept Supreme Court’s Verdict – Wike by HIPROFILE(m): 6:32pm On Jan 28, 2016
Mutuwa:

as if o! Later the "rule of law morons" will come out and say the CJN was biased,blah blah..

Excerpt...

Rule of Law in Nigeria
Funny Nigerians!!!
Suddenly all the slumbering lawyers, some of whom were defenders of Patience Jonathan are out. They now know and remember the principle
of Rule of Law. When Patience Jonathan paraded herself as First Lady and even brandished official seal, an office not recognized by our constitution, these guys didn't remember Rule of Law.

When Abba Moro abused his office and scammed unemployed Nigerian youths and went scot free under the watchful gaze of his protector GEJ, these empty heads didn't remember the Rule of Law.

When the Governors' Forum conducted an election and Amaechi had 19 votes against the 16 votes of his opponents, GEJ and his gang.insisted that 16 was greater than 19, these guys were silent.

When Stella Oduah did her thieving and abuse of office under oga at the top and walked scot free,

When Obanikoro threatened a military General,rigged an election (all caught on camera), and was compensated by GEJ with a political office, these guys didn't bleat Rule of Law.

Representatives plane was grounded on "Orders from above", wailers didn't remember Rule of Law.

When Amaechi was Prevented from entering Government House Port Harcourt as a sitting Governor by a weak Police CP Mbu, they didn't
remember Rule of Law.

When 5 out of 32 Rivers lawmakers sat and "impeached" the Speaker, these "Rule of Law" guys were silent.

But when President Buhari went after the yam eaters and gave Nnamdi Kanu a long excursion trip and view of how life is like for an animal caged in a "zoo", these guys are out, tap running their mouth and lecturing us about Rule of Law. Folks, take that lecture to USA/Britain/France,
where were you guys when they invaded Iraq against UN laws, Libya nko? What about Morocco?

We want our yams and knowing how stubborn goats can be, President Buhari has our support to use whatever means necessary to get our yams back! All we need is our yams back!! As for Nnamdi Kanu, well, i have always questioned the intelligence of this man who called
a place a Zoo and willfully walked through the gated cage of the Zoo knowing full well that he had previously earned the attention of the Zoo Keeper through vexatious insults. "

#GodBlessPMB
#GodBlessNigeria

(Courtesy Mr. Bakare )

how far......... wike don get choice?

1 Like

Re: I’ll Accept Supreme Court’s Verdict – Wike by HIPROFILE(m): 6:37pm On Jan 28, 2016
fabolouz1:
U no bin wan accept b4? Uncle Jona. No dey seat again u hear?

how far with that wike matter naa update pleeaase.....
Re: I’ll Accept Supreme Court’s Verdict – Wike by Yorubasgreat(f): 7:03pm On Jan 28, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
As if he had a Choice!

I guess your are mourning and eating all the 'likes' you acquired with this foolish statement..

Check again and pity yourself.
Re: I’ll Accept Supreme Court’s Verdict – Wike by Yorubasgreat(f): 7:06pm On Jan 28, 2016
kestolove95:

Chaii!! ! I wonder which state you are in now.. .how the world changes..

All the 'likes' you got on this foolish statement, I hope you are boiling and eating them.

What a pity.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Accept Supreme Court’s Verdict – Wike by Yorubasgreat(f): 7:10pm On Jan 28, 2016
Mutuwa:

Excerpt...

Rule of Law in Nigeria
Funny Nigerians!!!

remember Rule of Law.

#GodBlessPMB
#GodBlessNigeria

(Courtesy Mr. Bakare )

I hope you are now eating all this foolish epistles up here.. You guys can never change...

Now I think you need to cover your face in shame since Wike was vindicated.

Have eat all the 'likes' you had today?

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Accept Supreme Court’s Verdict – Wike by Yorubasgreat(f): 7:13pm On Jan 28, 2016
OgbeifunErom:
Wike is gradually cleansing himself from IPOB controlled spirits

The fear of PMB is the beginning of wisdom

Who wants to end up like the pedophile called Nnamdi Kanu?

I wish I could see your face and the condition you are in since yesterday Wike was vindicated.

Your hate, if not checked might cause you heartache.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Accept Supreme Court’s Verdict – Wike by tuniski: 7:13pm On Jan 28, 2016
kestolove95:
Pele Dakuku can now go and have his mandate in the lagoons! Truth has prevailed.
Re: I’ll Accept Supreme Court’s Verdict – Wike by Yorubasgreat(f): 7:15pm On Jan 28, 2016
TheNonce:
undecided

It seems my guy don see the writing on the wall? No hope!!!

It is now proven that it was you who couldn't see the writing on the wall..

Quickly eat your words or you may choke on them.
Re: I’ll Accept Supreme Court’s Verdict – Wike by Yorubasgreat(f): 7:17pm On Jan 28, 2016
hmuhammad:
See this man o, you get choice? I just de pity Wike now, PEJ misled you.

How wrong you are. Your hate has really blindfolded you to the extent that you now see black as white.

What a pity!
Re: I’ll Accept Supreme Court’s Verdict – Wike by Yorubasgreat(f): 7:26pm On Jan 28, 2016
princemillla:
I be think say u wan go to Almighty court after supreme Court?

Reality is beginning to dawn on you small small...

But it was you that reality finally dawned on.
Re: I’ll Accept Supreme Court’s Verdict – Wike by Yorubasgreat(f): 7:32pm On Jan 28, 2016
APCsupporter:

Thank you!

You thank someone for saying rubbish.. Now I am the one to thank you today..

Hope you are not in the hospital for HBP.
Re: I’ll Accept Supreme Court’s Verdict – Wike by Ikology(m): 7:33pm On Jan 28, 2016
Mutuwa:

You must be very stupiddd,an epic Ediott whose idiocy is akin to a love child..The moronnn in you didn't allow you the word 'excerpt' did you go to school at all lad?
Woke won,who cares,I don't have a problem with that.He isn't related to an Ediot like you.it is a status frustrated dounce that will look up and old post,coz he was pain and decide to shamelessly reply.
Sentimental love child. wink
Congrats to him..he has made it...think about yourself
Donkey.

Painment
Re: I’ll Accept Supreme Court’s Verdict – Wike by Yorubasgreat(f): 7:34pm On Jan 28, 2016
ApcSucks:

You will be shamed again at the re-run same way you got shame in bayelsa own

It doesn't need to get to that, cos he is ashamed now..
Re: I’ll Accept Supreme Court’s Verdict – Wike by Yorubasgreat(f): 7:41pm On Jan 28, 2016
Mutuwa:

You must be very stupiddd,an epic Ediott whose idiocy is akin to a love child..The moronnn in you didn't allow you the word 'excerpt' did you go to school at all lad?
Woke won,who cares,I don't have a problem with that.He isn't related to an Ediot like you.it is a status frustrated dounce that will look up and old post,coz he was pain and decide to shamelessly reply.
Sentimental love child. wink
Congrats to him..he has made it...think about yourself
Donkey.

I guess you are still hibernating and in a very bad shape since it was dawn on you that you are very foolish and an unachiever..

Goodluck with ur foolishness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

LASTMA Officer Jumps Inside A Moving Car Fights With Driver(video) / APC: Fashola, Oshiomhole, Okorocha Tipped As VP Nominees / How ‘some Judges’ Delivered Onnoghen’s Resignation Letter At Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.