Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

How To Get A .com Domain For Your Blogger For Free - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Get A .com Domain For Your Blogger For Free (815 Views)

Steps To Add Ads.txt File To Blogger For Google Adsense / How To Setup A Custom Domain Name For Your Blogger Blog / 6 Reasons You Should Use Google Blogger For Your New Blog As A Beginner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get A .com Domain For Your Blogger For Free by GoodMuyis(m): 10:28am On Jan 04, 2016
[img]http://3.bp..com/-aZ9j9guw5mk/Voo4mfndMEI/AAAAAAAAAbM/il20KB-d5Hs/s320/1and1_blogger-techlifier.jpg[/img]

In this guide I will be showing you how to register a .com for your blogger. Many of (dot) ..com user may have thought having you how custom dot com domain is very expensive but I can tell you i have done this for many blog and website even on this blog itself, although not totally free as you will be required to pay $0.18 (less than NGN50) isn't that FREE. Enough of my success story, let’s get to.

The first step go to 1and1.com to search for a domain name, you may not get the name you want just keep searching for suitable.
As soon as you get the desired domain use the register option, as a new user you will be required fill in some detail. Next is to fill the Domain Contact Detail.
After that you will be ask to fill your Credit Card details (In my case I used GTBank Naira Master Card).
Next 1and1 will present you with your order summary next is to place the order.
Finally, wait for confirmation email from 1and1, you will be sent 3 emails:
Registration Acknowledgement
Payment Confirmation/Receipt
Domain Setting and Details

Note: domain setup at 1and1 is little bit slow, but be patient it will be done maximum of 2 hours on week days, but on weekend it can be that longer.

Watch out on my blog, How to Setup Custom Domain on Blogger with 1and1

Source: My Blog

The link to 1and1 contain affiliate link; you can consider using it to compensate for the tips. Thank

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Studiopress, Themeforest + Other Premium Wordpress Themes For FREE / Online platform to share, talk about just anything wey dey make you vex etc / Please I Need Help With Wordpress Seo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.