Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,855 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

Nairaland 2016 Jamb Tutorial Classroom. [literature In English Thread] - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nairaland 2016 Jamb Tutorial Classroom. [literature In English Thread] (3842 Views)

2016 NAIRALAND JAMB TUTORIAL {the Physics Thread } / Nairaland 2016 Jamb Tutorial Classroon [use Of English Thread] / Nairaland 2016 Jamb Tutorial Classroom [chemistry Thread] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland 2016 Jamb Tutorial Classroom. [literature In English Thread] by dannyfillz(m): 12:26pm On Jan 04, 2016
Welcome to the literature-in-eng thread created mainly to assist and prepare the students of literature for their upcoming jamb exam.The syllabus which comprises the topics students will be tested on during the exam will be posted here.
Re: Nairaland 2016 Jamb Tutorial Classroom. [literature In English Thread] by uchennamani(m): 12:31pm On Jan 04, 2016
dannyfillz:
Welcome to the literature-in-eng thread created mainly to assist and prepare the students of literature for their upcoming jamb exam.The syllabus which comprises the topics students will be tested on during the exam will be posted here.
Okay. Set the ball rolling then.
Re: Nairaland 2016 Jamb Tutorial Classroom. [literature In English Thread] by dannyfillz(m): 12:32pm On Jan 04, 2016
The latest Literature Syllabus for jamb 2016

TOPICS/CONTENTS/NOTESOBJECTIVES1. DRAMAa. Types:i. Tragedyii. Comedyiii. Tragicomedyiv. Melodramav. Farcevi. Opera etc.b. Dramatic Techniquesi. Characterisationii. Dialogueiii. Flashbackiv. Mimev. Costumevi. Music/Dancevii. Decor/sceneryviii. Acts/Scenesix. Soliloquy/asidex. Lighting etc.c. Interpretation of the Prescribed Textsi. Themeii. Plotiii. Socio-political contextiv. SettingCandidates should be able to:i. identify the various types of drama;ii. analyse the contents of the various types of drama;iii. compare and contrast the features of different dramatic types;iv. demonstrate adequate knowledge of dramatic techniques used in each prescribed text;v. differentiate between styles of selected playwrights;vi. determine the theme of any prescribed text;vii. identify the plot of the play;viii. apply the lessons of the play to everyday livingix. identify the spatial and temporal setting of the play.2. PROSEa. Types:i. Fiction- Novel- Novella/Novelette- Short storyii. Non-fiction- Biography- Autobiography- Memoiriii. Faction: combination of factand fictionb. Narrative Techniques/Devices:i. Point of view- Omniscent/Third Person- First Personii. Characterisation- Round, flat, foil, hero, antihero, etciii. Languagec. Textual Analysisi. Themeii. Plotiii. Setting (Temporal/Spatial)iv. Socio-political contextCandidates should be able to:i. differentiate between types of prose;ii. identify the category that each prescribed text belongs to;iii. analyse the components of each type of prose;iv. identify the narrative techniques used in each of the prescribed texts;v. determine an author's narrative style;vi. distinguish between one type of character from another;vii. determine the thematic pre-occupation of the author of the prescribed text;viii. indicate the plot of the novel; identify the temporal and spatial setting of the novel.ix. identify the temporal and spatial setting of the novelx. relate the prescribed text to real life situations.3. POETRYa. Types:i. Sonnetii. Odeiii. Lyricsiv. Elegyv. Balladvi. Panegyricvii. Epicviii. Blank Verse, etc.b. Poetic devicesi. Structureii. Imageryiii. Sound(Rhyme/Rhythm, repetition, pun, onomatopoeia, etc.)iv. Dictionv. Personac. Appreciationi. Thematic preoccupationii. Socio-political relevanceiii. Style.Candidates should be able to:i. identify different types of poetry;ii. compare and contrast the featuresof different poetic types:iii. determine the devices used by various poets;iv. show how poetic devices are used for aesthetic effect in each poem;v. deduce the poet's preoccupation from the poem;vi. appraise poetry asan art with moral values;vii. apply the lessons from the poem to real life situations.4. GENERAL LITERARY PRINCIPLESa. Literary terms:foreshadowing, suspense, theatre, monologue, dialogue, soliloquy, symbolism, protagonist, antagonist, figures of speech, satire, stream of consciousness, synecdoche, metonymy, etc,in addition to those listed above under the different genres.b. Literary principlesi. Direct imitation in play;ii. Versification in drama and poetry;iii. Narration of people's experiences;iv. Achievement of aesthetic value, etc.c. Relationship between literary terms and principles.Candidates should be able to:i. identify literary terms in drama, prose and poetry;ii. identify the generalprinciples of Literature;iii. differentiate between literary terms and principles;iv. use literary terms appropriately.5. LITERARY APPRECIATIONUnseen passages/extracts from Drama, Prose and Poetry.Candidates should beable to:i. determine literary devices used in a given passage/extract;ii. provide a meaningful inter-pretation of the given passage/extract;iii. relate the extract to true life experiences.UTME HARMONIZED PRESCRIBED TEXT BOOKS (LITERATURE IN ENGLISH) 2016-2019Drama:African:i. Frank Ogodo Ogbeche : Harvest of CorruptionNon African:i. William Shakespeare : OthelloProse:African:i. Amma Darko : Facelessii. Bayo Adebowale : Lonely DaysNon-African:i. Richard Wright : Native SonPoetry:African:i. Birago Diop : Vanityii. Gbemisola Adeoti : Ambushiii. Gabriel Okara : Piano and Drumsiv. Gbanabam Hallowell : The Dining Tablev. Lenrie Peter : The Panic of Growing Oldervi. Kofi Awoonor : The Anvil and the HammerNon African:i. Alfred Tennyson : Crossing the Barii. George Herbert : The Pulleyiii. William Blake : The School Boyiv. William Morris : The Proud KingRECOMMENDED TEXTS1. ANTHOLOGIESGbemisola, A. (2005)Naked Soles, Ibadan: KraftHayward, J. (ed.) (1968) The Penguin Book of English Verse, London: PenguinJohnson, R. et al (eds.) (1996) New Poetry from Africa, Ibadan: UP PlcKermode, F. et al (1964) Oxford Anthology of English Literature, Vol. II, London: OUPNwoga D. (ed.) (1967) West African Verse, London: LongmanSenanu, K. E. and Vincent, T. (eds.) (1993) A Selection of African Poetry, Lagos: LongmanSoyinka, W. (ed.) (1987) Poems of Black Africa, Ibadan: Heinemann2. CRITICAL TEXTSAbrams, M. H. (1981) A Glossary of LiteraryTerms, (4th Edition) New York, Holt Rinehalt and WinstonEmeaba, O. E. (1982) A Dictionary of Literature, Aba: Inteks PressMurphy, M. J. (1972) Understanding Unseen, An Introduction to English Poetry and English Novel for Overseas Students, George Allen and Unwin Ltd.
Re: Nairaland 2016 Jamb Tutorial Classroom. [literature In English Thread] by dannyfillz(m): 12:44pm On Jan 04, 2016
In literature, the word drama defines a genre, or style of writing . drama is a play that can be performed for theatre, radio or even television. These plays are usually written out as a script, or a written version of a play that is read by the actors but not the audience.
Re: Nairaland 2016 Jamb Tutorial Classroom. [literature In English Thread] by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 07, 2016
Piano And Drums - By Gabriel Okara

when at break of day at a riverside
i hear jungle drums telegraphing the mystic rhythm, urgent, raw like bleeding flesh, speaking of primal youth and the beginning
i see the panter ready to pounce,
the leopard snarling about to leap
and the hunters crotch with spears poised

And my Blood ripples, turns torrent,
topples the years and at once i'm in my mother's laps a suckling,
at once i'm walking simple paths with no innovations,
rugged, fashioned with the naked warmth of hurrying feet and gropin hearts in green leaves and wild flowers pulsing.

Then i hear a wailing piano
solo speaking of complex ways in tear-furrowed concerto,
of faraway lands
and new horizons with amazing diminuendo, counterpoint, crescendo.
But lost in the labyrinth of its complexities, it ends in the middle of a phrase at a daggerpoint.

And i lost in the morning mist of an age at a riverside keep wandering in the music rhythm of jungle drums and the concerto.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland 2016 Jamb Tutorial Classroom. [literature In English Thread] by dannyfillz(m): 9:56pm On Jan 07, 2016
SaintHephzibah:
Piano And Drums - By Gabriel Okara

when at break of day at a riverside
i hear jungle drums telegraphing the mystic rhythm, urgent, raw like bleeding flesh, speaking of primal youth and the beginning
i see the panter ready to pounce,
the leopard snarling about to leap
and the hunters crotch with spears poised

And my Blood ripples, turns torrent,
topples the years and at once i'm in my mother's laps a suckling,
at once i'm walking simple paths with no innovations,
rugged, fashioned with the naked warmth of hurrying feet and gropin hearts in green leaves and wild flowers pulsing.

Then i hear a wailing piano
solo speaking of complex ways in tear-furrowed concerto,
of faraway lands
and new horizons with amazing diminuendo, counterpoint, crescendo.
But lost in the labyrinth of its complexities, it ends in the middle of a phrase at a daggerpoint.

And i lost in the morning mist of an age at a riverside keep wandering in the music rhythm of jungle drums and the concerto.

Thanks boss.... Below is the analysis of the poem piano and Drums by Gabriel Okara

Talking about riverside in the morning, jungle drums, primal youth, panther, leopard, hunters and spears should give an idea that the stanza isabout a rural setting, a village let’s say. Usually inthe villages people go to the stream early in the morning to get water. Perhaps the persona has just done the same, and he hears the sound of drum in the bushes; and drums are sometimes used in the villages to send messages to the people. He “hears the jungle drums telegraphing the mystic rhythm” – a message of urgency and fear about the illiterate villagers who are mostly hunters. The people are faced with a leopard – adangerous animal.I am sure you now have a picture of villagers, precisely youths, trying to defend themselves against a leopard in the bush in the morning. Now find the meanings of difficult words in stanza two.Line nine shows the terrible feeling of the person and suddenly, he feels like a baby who cannot help himself because he does not know how. He is confused in this jungle and feeling helpless.In stanza three he hears “a wailing piano where the singer’s voice is that of weeping and talking about something new that has forced itself into the society to change the original existence.Stanza four he says he is lost and confused because of the nature of the jungle drum and concerto.The jungle drum represents our traditional society, its culture and experience. The piano concerto represents the western civilization. It is true that this days, the African society is a mixture of African traditions and western civilization so that people are confused not know how to live the tow. They find it difficult to hold onto any of the two alone. This is the position of the persona on the sad note. Civilization has changed our way of life yet it hasnot left it any better.How do you feel at this point? The poem is simple, is it not?Now let’s examine the poetic devices Okara has used. You can try that first before you come back and we do it together.*.You can notice the flow of idea from line one to line two, what do you call that? It is a run on line. The writer uses that to break the long whole of idea into smaller parts so the reader can follow easily. The poem has run-on-line all through.*.I hear the jungle drums telegraphing. You may ask; can drums send telegraphs? So, what would we call such expression? “The same applies to wailing piano.” Is it personification?*.Line 4 – “like bleeding flesh” is an example of simile. The writer compares the mystic rhythm to a wounded body to make the message of agony very vivid.*.“break of day” in line one, shows the repetition of vowel sounds which is an example of assonance. Likewise “jungle drums.”*.Alliteration can be seen in “panther …pounce, turns torrent, morning mist”.*.Repetition – “at once” is repeated in lines 11 and 13*.Metaphor – “my blood ripples”.
Re: Nairaland 2016 Jamb Tutorial Classroom. [literature In English Thread] by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 07, 2016
Onomatopoeia is also another literary device found in the poem - ripples, torrents and topples... These words heighten the sound effects of the poem.
Have you bought this book " understanding poetry Pt4. An anthology of poems 2016-2019
dannyfillz:

Thanks boss.... Below is the analysis of the poem piano and Drums by Gabriel Okara

Talking about riverside in the morning, jungle drums, primal youth, panther, leopard, hunters and spears should give an idea that the stanza isabout a rural setting, a village let’s say. Usually inthe villages people go to the stream early in the morning to get water. Perhaps the persona has just done the same, and he hears the sound of drum in the bushes; and drums are sometimes used in the villages to send messages to the people. He “hears the jungle drums telegraphing the mystic rhythm” – a message of urgency and fear about the illiterate villagers who are mostly hunters. The people are faced with a leopard – adangerous animal.I am sure you now have a picture of villagers, precisely youths, trying to defend themselves against a leopard in the bush in the morning. Now find the meanings of difficult words in stanza two.Line nine shows the terrible feeling of the person and suddenly, he feels like a baby who cannot help himself because he does not know how. He is confused in this jungle and feeling helpless.In stanza three he hears “a wailing piano where the singer’s voice is that of weeping and talking about something new that has forced itself into the society to change the original existence.Stanza four he says he is lost and confused because of the nature of the jungle drum and concerto.The jungle drum represents our traditional society, its culture and experience. The piano concerto represents the western civilization. It is true that this days, the African society is a mixture of African traditions and western civilization so that people are confused not know how to live the tow. They find it difficult to hold onto any of the two alone. This is the position of the persona on the sad note. Civilization has changed our way of life yet it hasnot left it any better.How do you feel at this point? The poem is simple, is it not?Now let’s examine the poetic devices Okara has used. You can try that first before you come back and we do it together.*.You can notice the flow of idea from line one to line two, what do you call that? It is a run on line. The writer uses that to break the long whole of idea into smaller parts so the reader can follow easily. The poem has run-on-line all through.*.I hear the jungle drums telegraphing. You may ask; can drums send telegraphs? So, what would we call such expression? “The same applies to wailing piano.” Is it personification?*.Line 4 – “like bleeding flesh” is an example of simile. The writer compares the mystic rhythm to a wounded body to make the message of agony very vivid.*.“break of day” in line one, shows the repetition of vowel sounds which is an example of assonance. Likewise “jungle drums.”*.Alliteration can be seen in “panther …pounce, turns torrent, morning mist”.*.Repetition – “at once” is repeated in lines 11 and 13*.Metaphor – “my blood ripples”.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland 2016 Jamb Tutorial Classroom. [literature In English Thread] by dannyfillz(m): 10:05pm On Jan 07, 2016
SaintHephzibah:
Onomatopoeia is also another literary device found in the poem - ripples, torrents and topples... These words heighten the sound effects of the poem.
Have you bought this book " understanding poetry Pt4. An anthology of poems 2016-2019
Seconded

1 Like

Re: Nairaland 2016 Jamb Tutorial Classroom. [literature In English Thread] by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 10, 2016
dannyfillz:

Seconded
you told me you'll be going for philosophy right? I checked today and the statistics is 337 candidates oh. Keep on trying and be relentless and resilience bro. God is your strength
Re: Nairaland 2016 Jamb Tutorial Classroom. [literature In English Thread] by dannyfillz(m): 8:40pm On Jan 10, 2016
SaintHephzibah:
you told me you'll be going for philosophy right? I checked today and the statistics is 337 candidates oh. Keep on trying and be relentless and resilience bro. God is your strength

Last year was 500 above

With God we will make
Re: Nairaland 2016 Jamb Tutorial Classroom. [literature In English Thread] by sotadegrt(m): 9:34pm On Mar 01, 2016
@o.p, tell me, is jamb really setting questions from d new syllabus or they stil used d texts of last year? Pls help. writing in 3days time. Help wit d recommended texts in literature. Waiting impatiently
Re: Nairaland 2016 Jamb Tutorial Classroom. [literature In English Thread] by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 01, 2016
sotadegrt:
@o.p, tell me, is jamb really setting questions from d new syllabus or they stil used d texts of last year? Pls help. writing in 3days time. Help wit d recommended texts in literature. Waiting impatiently
hmmm its a new syllabus, so if you read that of last year then youre jeopardising your chances
Re: Nairaland 2016 Jamb Tutorial Classroom. [literature In English Thread] by sotadegrt(m): 10:47pm On Mar 01, 2016
SaintHephzibah:
hmmm its a new syllabus, so if you read that of last year then youre jeopardising your chances

confirmed? Knw anybody dat has written? One question wud help. Thanks
Re: Nairaland 2016 Jamb Tutorial Classroom. [literature In English Thread] by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 01, 2016
sotadegrt:

confirmed? Knw anybody dat has written? One question wud help. Thanks
many.
Let me tag him to come and help you.
Cc Dannyfillz please post random questions for us lets try our best to answer, especially on those prose and dramas. Thanks
Re: Nairaland 2016 Jamb Tutorial Classroom. [literature In English Thread] by sotadegrt(m): 11:27pm On Mar 01, 2016
SaintHephzibah:
many.
Cc Dannyfillz please post random questions for us lets try our best to answer, especially on those prose and dramas. Thanks

thanks. Waiting
Cc:dannyfillz
Re: Nairaland 2016 Jamb Tutorial Classroom. [literature In English Thread] by dannyfillz(m): 6:22am On Mar 02, 2016
SaintHephzibah:
many.

These are some of the questions I was asked
1.what is the tone of the poem Crossing the Bar?
2. What is the major theme of the book faceless?
3.Who accused Othello of using charm on desmodena?
4.what is the name of the street Lord in the book faceless?
5. Why is a place name soldom and Gomorrah?
6.Yaremi introduced ajumobi with the use of..........?
7. Chief hadelu amaka was sentenced to hw many years imprisonment?
8.how old is Lago?
9. And my blood ripples, turns torrent,topples the years and at once I’min my mother’s laps a suckling; the writer make use of...... A. Flashback B. Hallucination C. Imagination I can't remember the last option
10.The Pulley by George Herbert is an example of....... I think I went for biblical allusion
11.The proud king is a type of poem... didactic because it teaches moral
12.the main poetry device used in the poem panic of Growing Older is..... Litotes
Re: Nairaland 2016 Jamb Tutorial Classroom. [literature In English Thread] by sotadegrt(m): 9:02am On Mar 02, 2016
@dannyfillz, a big thank u. Twas really of help. Wud b appreciated if u could post more
Re: Nairaland 2016 Jamb Tutorial Classroom. [literature In English Thread] by Anuoluwapo23(f): 11:26am On Mar 02, 2016
am going for law, want to do it as my second degree,just graduated from tai solarin universiryt of education,but i duno y am scared of jamb...
SaintHephzibah:
Re: Nairaland 2016 Jamb Tutorial Classroom. [literature In English Thread] by Anuoluwapo23(f): 11:34am On Mar 02, 2016
please hope there is option in the questions?
dannyfillz:

8.how old is Lago?
9. And my blood ripples, turns torrent,topples the years and at once I’min my mother’s laps a suckling; the writer make use of...... A. Flashback B. Hallucination C. Imagination I can't remember the last option
10.The Pulley by George Herbert is an example of....... I think I went for biblical allusion
12.the main poetry device used in the poem panic of Growing Older is..... Litotes
Re: Nairaland 2016 Jamb Tutorial Classroom. [literature In English Thread] by dannyfillz(m): 11:54am On Mar 02, 2016
Anuoluwapo23:
please hope there is option in the questions?

Sure there is
Re: Nairaland 2016 Jamb Tutorial Classroom. [literature In English Thread] by Anuoluwapo23(f): 1:25pm On Mar 02, 2016
dannyfillz:

please can you help summary the rest of the peom too.. thanks
Re: Nairaland 2016 Jamb Tutorial Classroom. [literature In English Thread] by dannyfillz(m): 1:37pm On Mar 02, 2016
THE PULLEY ~ GEORGE HERBERT

When God at first made man,Having a glass of blessings standing by,Let us (said He) pour on him all we can: Let the world's riches, which dispersed lie,Contract into a span.So strength first made a way; Then beauty flowed, then wisdom, honour, pleasure: When almost all was out, God made a stay,Perceiving that alone of all His treasure rest in the bottom lay.For if I should (said He)Bestow this jewel also on my creature,He would adore My gifts instead of Me, And rest in Nature, not the God of Nature:So both should losers be.Yet let him keep the rest, But keep them with repining restlessness:Let him be rich and weary, that, at least,If goodness lead him not, yet weariness may toss him to My breast.
Re: Nairaland 2016 Jamb Tutorial Classroom. [literature In English Thread] by dannyfillz(m): 1:40pm On Mar 02, 2016
ANALYSIS

before god created man, God has created all the wealth, (having a glass of blessing standing by)when God created man he pour this blessing in him dispersed all over the land and man sign the in which he is going to use the wealth(let us pour in him all we can, let the world riches dispersed the lie, and contract into a span) strength is the that human being received followed by wisdom, honor pleasure when God pour almost he now withheld, which is rest of mind. God said if he give the jewel(rest) to man, man will adore this than him, man will also be in chasing the nature instead of God of nature. in the last stanza God told man to keep all the wealth he has given to him, but without rest of mind, ( let him be rich and weary) at last this weariness will put man back to God
Re: Nairaland 2016 Jamb Tutorial Classroom. [literature In English Thread] by dannyfillz(m): 1:52pm On Mar 02, 2016
Alfred Tennyson CROSSING THE BAR

The sunset and evening star have come; it is time to go to sea. The fullness of the tide will peacefully draw home the speaker. Soon it is even later: twilight and the evening bell, and then darkness. It truly is time to go, without sadness. The stream may take him far beyond “Time and Place,” hopefully to his ultimate destination where he will see his “Pilot face to face” after crossing the bar.

Analysis

This short but evocative poem is often placed at the end of volumes of Tennyson’s poems, as he requested. Hewrote it in 1889 when he was 80 years old and recovering from a serious illness at sea, crossing the Solent from Aldworth to Farringford on the Isle of Wight, off the mainland of England. It is said that Tennyson composed it in twenty minutes. Tennyson’s illness and old age may have contributed to this very personal and memorable meditation on death.The poem contains four stanzas of four lines each, with a traditional ABAB rhyme scheme. It is written as an elegy, utilizing an extended metaphor of a sailor crossing the sandbar between the tidal area and the sea to represent a human being passing from life to existence beyond death.The poem opens by evoking the fall of night, a reference to the poet being in the twilight of his years. The evening star points his way, and he feels the “clear call” of death. He is almost ready;the poem is tinged with excitement and acceptance. He expects the tide will be full, carrying him smoothly and peacefully out of life, just as it carried him in. This process reflects his internal contentment with his absorption into the natural process of life and death. There should be “no moaning” when the time finally comes.In the last two stanzas, the time has come; it is moments away from darkness. He expects no sadness, The sunset and evening star have come; it is time to go to sea. The fullness of the tide will peacefully draw home the speaker. Soon it is even later: twilight and the evening bell, and then darkness. It truly is time to go, without sadness. The stream may take him far beyond “Time and Place,” hopefully to his ultimate destination where he will see his “Pilot face to face” after crossing the bar
Re: Nairaland 2016 Jamb Tutorial Classroom. [literature In English Thread] by Anuoluwapo23(f): 2:09pm On Mar 02, 2016
PLEASE DID YOU DO CRK AND GOVERNMENT?IF YES PLAESE HINT ME
THANKS
dannyfillz:

8.how old is Lago?
Re: Nairaland 2016 Jamb Tutorial Classroom. [literature In English Thread] by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 02, 2016
Anuoluwapo23:
am going for law, want to do it as my second degree,just graduated from tai solarin universiryt of education,but i duno y am scared of jamb...
i wanna go for a second degree too, i graduated at university of uyo. But am not scared of jamb. Will you write literature?
Re: Nairaland 2016 Jamb Tutorial Classroom. [literature In English Thread] by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 02, 2016
dannyfillz:

8.how old is Lago?
hmmm lol if its so then there is no cause to panic. Literature is sugar.
Cc edygistvilla
Re: Nairaland 2016 Jamb Tutorial Classroom. [literature In English Thread] by edygistvilla(m): 7:10pm On Mar 02, 2016
SaintHephzibah:
hmmm lol if its so then there is no cause to panic. Literature is sugar.
Cc edygistvilla

True!
Re: Nairaland 2016 Jamb Tutorial Classroom. [literature In English Thread] by edygistvilla(m): 7:21pm On Mar 02, 2016
dannyfillz:

8.how old is Lago?

How technical were questions on unseen poetry and prose?
Re: Nairaland 2016 Jamb Tutorial Classroom. [literature In English Thread] by Quavious66: 7:27pm On Mar 02, 2016
My result just came in.222... 80 in eng, 50 in maths. The rest isnt too Bad Either. I still feel Jamb might add the 40 marks.
Re: Nairaland 2016 Jamb Tutorial Classroom. [literature In English Thread] by edygistvilla(m): 7:35pm On Mar 02, 2016
Quavious66:
My result just came in.222... 80 in eng, 50 in maths. The rest isnt too Bad Either. I still feel Jamb might add the 40 marks.

I think 40 marks dash is for our brothers and sisters that had written their exams on 29th and 27th due to a lot of inadequacies faced in their exams...

did you face any hitches during the examination?
Re: Nairaland 2016 Jamb Tutorial Classroom. [literature In English Thread] by Quavious66: 10:36pm On Mar 02, 2016
edygistvilla:

I think 40 marks dash is for our brothers and sisters that had written their exams on 29th and 27th due to a lot of inadequacies faced in their exams...

did you face any hitches during the examination?
i didnt face any problem. It went very smooth.

(1) (2) (Reply)

ASUU Live Updates!!! Voting Ongoing / Chengdu, Sichuan, A Chinese Second-tier City / ‘We're Dating’, OAU Prof Accused Of Sexually Molesting Student Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.