Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,372 members, 7,868,096 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 10:45 AM

How I Met And Fell In Love With Rotimi Amaechi - Wife - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Met And Fell In Love With Rotimi Amaechi - Wife (607 Views)

Buhari Meets With Rotimi Akeredolu, Ondo APC Governorship Candidate / "How I Met & Fell In Love With Rotimi Amaechi" - His Wife, Judith / Exclusive: Rotimi Amaechi's wife In A Multi-billion Naira Corruption Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Met And Fell In Love With Rotimi Amaechi - Wife by alberson(f): 1:22pm On Jan 04, 2016
Judith, the delectable wife of the minister of transport, Rotimi Amaechi, has shared the events that led to her falling in love with him.
Amaechi and Wife, Judith
Judith who has been married to Hon. Rotim

”My husband is a very wonderful person. He is very kind-hearted. Just forget the misconceptions some people have about him. He is a wonderful husband. This year will make it 22 years of our blissful marriage. I was 15 years old the first time I ever knew him. I met him again when I was 19. He met me for the first time in my life at a wedding. I was quite young at the time. I think he just loved me from the beginning. And I grew into loving him as well. He didn’t just propose to me at the first meeting. We dated for a while before we married.”

source: https://www.naij.com/684857-rotimi-amaechis-wife-reveals-love-story-says-started-age-15.html

Re: How I Met And Fell In Love With Rotimi Amaechi - Wife by DuchessLily(f): 1:26pm On Jan 04, 2016
Fine couple

(1) (Reply)

Abia Guber: Why Appeal Court Declared Alex Otti Winner By Bamidele Salako / Ekiti State Governor’s Niece Weds In London (photos) / Re- What Okonjo-iweala Said When Oil Was $76

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.