Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,279 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Wike Swears In Daisy Wotube-okocha As Chief-judge Of Rivers (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Swears In Daisy Wotube-okocha As Chief-judge Of Rivers (photos) (16161 Views)

Wike Hands Over New Federal High Court Complex To Chief Judge Of Federal Court(p / Is Kashim Zanna, The Chief Judge Of Borno State The Tallest Judge In Nigeria? / Wike Swears In 22 LGA Caretaker Chairmen In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Swears In Daisy Wotube-okocha As Chief-judge Of Rivers (photos) by HopeAtHand: 3:14pm On Jan 04, 2016
Thr woman sef get mind. Instead of her to reject it knowing it will last only few weeks. Na wah
Re: Wike Swears In Daisy Wotube-okocha As Chief-judge Of Rivers (photos) by cktheluckyman: 3:20pm On Jan 04, 2016
blazetitov:
Na wa oo. Why stress the poor woman and waste her time at the same time. He should have waited till he is certified the authentic governor by the supreme court. She might be sent packing by the new governor if Wike losses at the Supreme court.

Once she is sworn in as the CJ only the NJC can remove her.Besides the APC has no hope of ever winning Rivers even if a re-run is eventually ordered by the supreme court

1 Like

Re: Wike Swears In Daisy Wotube-okocha As Chief-judge Of Rivers (photos) by Lotechi(m): 3:22pm On Jan 04, 2016
Wike the people's Governor
Re: Wike Swears In Daisy Wotube-okocha As Chief-judge Of Rivers (photos) by blazetitov: 3:26pm On Jan 04, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Once she is sworn in as the CJ only the NJC can remove her.Besides the APC has no hope of ever winning Rivers even if a re-run is eventually ordered by the supreme court

Thanks bro. Am not a politician, i wish Rivers people all the best.
Re: Wike Swears In Daisy Wotube-okocha As Chief-judge Of Rivers (photos) by Sat400(m): 3:31pm On Jan 04, 2016
Those rejoicing over this, should please know that the woman is due for retirement this same January.Most times when i read some comments that claim Rivers State is PDP I laugh.Either these people do not know what is on ground or deliberately want to misinform some who do not know.

1 Like

Re: Wike Swears In Daisy Wotube-okocha As Chief-judge Of Rivers (photos) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 04, 2016
TimeManager:
1. Why must the executive meddle in the affairs of the judiciary if truly they are independent. Can the executive swear-in the speaker of a house of assembly?.

No de come show ur ignorance here! Mtchew!
Re: Wike Swears In Daisy Wotube-okocha As Chief-judge Of Rivers (photos) by Sat400(m): 3:44pm On Jan 04, 2016
Those rejoicing should please know that the woman is due for retirement this same January.In no distant time many things would unfold.
Re: Wike Swears In Daisy Wotube-okocha As Chief-judge Of Rivers (photos) by allthingsgood: 3:49pm On Jan 04, 2016
Trailblazer1:

Same was said about Fayose undecided

Guess who lasted longer grin grin grin

But its not over. It only just begun....last I checked fayose was so jittery he almost pooed in his pants! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wike Swears In Daisy Wotube-okocha As Chief-judge Of Rivers (photos) by TheAdvocate(m): 3:51pm On Jan 04, 2016
Tolexander:
because a tiger battery will last longer than the Chief judge's duration.

because the APC will not respect the NJC and the Court of Appeal?
Re: Wike Swears In Daisy Wotube-okocha As Chief-judge Of Rivers (photos) by TimeManager(m): 4:01pm On Jan 04, 2016
@GreatAgb, Pardon my ignorance, tell me, why must a governor swear-in a chief judge under the independence of judiciary?

No lie only truth!
Re: Wike Swears In Daisy Wotube-okocha As Chief-judge Of Rivers (photos) by suxkill: 4:15pm On Jan 04, 2016
allthingsgood:

But its not over. It only just begun....last I checked fayose was so jittery he almost pooed in his pants! grin grin

Last you checked shocked!
so have your opinion changed the fact that Fayose remain the governor of Ekiti?

Fayose giving APC and their supporters sleepless night since 1867.
Re: Wike Swears In Daisy Wotube-okocha As Chief-judge Of Rivers (photos) by TimeManager(m): 5:08pm On Jan 04, 2016
@GreatAgb, How funny can you be. I was expecting you to furnish me with your wealth of knowledge after you challenged my so called ignorance. You went mute on a supposedly healthy discourse even when i thought of you to dignify my simple question with a superior response. Well, i have a word for you; never again quote me if you are not ready to be engaged. As for me, i found a loophole in the constitutuon and i will stand to challenge the status quo.

The truth has spoken!
Re: Wike Swears In Daisy Wotube-okocha As Chief-judge Of Rivers (photos) by babafirst(m): 5:10pm On Jan 04, 2016
AyamConfidence:
Wetin concern me with that one....meanwhile the mod that banned me...u will hear from the lord
Lol,which of the lords?The one wey dey make person run naked for street or the one wey dey give mods sleepless nights?
Re: Wike Swears In Daisy Wotube-okocha As Chief-judge Of Rivers (photos) by AyamConfidence(m): 5:18pm On Jan 04, 2016
babafirst:
Lol,which of the lords?The one wey dey make person run naked for street or the one wey dey give mods sleepless nights?
i want make the mod run about for roundabout unclad...it was an unfair ban

1 Like

Re: Wike Swears In Daisy Wotube-okocha As Chief-judge Of Rivers (photos) by benELOHIM7(m): 5:32pm On Jan 04, 2016
Only a blind cretin would say ikwerre is not igbo. Wike, okocha, nwakaudu, amaechi, odili etc yet dem dey deny us. No qualms

Man denying his brother since 10000bc
Re: Wike Swears In Daisy Wotube-okocha As Chief-judge Of Rivers (photos) by BlackMariner(m): 5:45pm On Jan 04, 2016
Trailblazer1:

Same was said about Fayose undecided

Guess who lasted longer grin grin grin

Justice Daisy Okocha is retiring this month. So, tiger battery last pass her tenure.

1 Like

Re: Wike Swears In Daisy Wotube-okocha As Chief-judge Of Rivers (photos) by drss1(m): 5:52pm On Jan 04, 2016
wike doing wat judas could not do. right on mr gov. u go govern rivers two times till u tire.
Re: Wike Swears In Daisy Wotube-okocha As Chief-judge Of Rivers (photos) by babafirst(m): 6:03pm On Jan 04, 2016
AyamConfidence:
i want make the mod run about for roundabout unclad...it was an unfair ban
Amen lol.mod no ban me ohhh,na only amen I answer ohhh.
Re: Wike Swears In Daisy Wotube-okocha As Chief-judge Of Rivers (photos) by abimic(m): 6:06pm On Jan 04, 2016
Timed staying in office, Should things go the other way round, that not in favour of wike, this chief judge should bid bon voyage to her office while the new chief judge to be recommended then would be in conjuction with the AGF.
Re: Wike Swears In Daisy Wotube-okocha As Chief-judge Of Rivers (photos) by allthingsgood: 6:44pm On Jan 04, 2016
suxkill:

Last you checked shocked!
so have your opinion changed the fact that Fayose remain the governor of Ekiti?

Fayose giving APC and their supporters sleepless night since 1867.

Not for long. He will soon be booted out straight into kirikiri grin
Re: Wike Swears In Daisy Wotube-okocha As Chief-judge Of Rivers (photos) by ogmaskman: 9:44pm On Jan 04, 2016
Abracadabra in the judiciary. When Amaechi was the gov he won against NJC. Now wike is the gov and the judgement couldn't wait till the new year. River state courts of the govt in power.
Re: Wike Swears In Daisy Wotube-okocha As Chief-judge Of Rivers (photos) by ogmaskman: 9:45pm On Jan 04, 2016
Facts:
1. She is due to retire this January 2016.
2. The house that ratified her appointment was short of a quorum.
3. Amaechi was right all along because he never questioned her eligibility rather agumagu's omission.
4. This case will be put to legal test soon due to the lack of quorum by the state HoA
5. Wike is the worst respecter of the rule of law. this is evident in the way the state budget was passed less than 2hrs of it submission and the chief judge emergency endorsement by only 9 pdp members.
6. The HoA members were recalled from their recess same day judgement was given. They ratified her appointment 7pm of 23/12. Did they have a premonition of the judgement?
6. Lastly, some low lifers will come after me for saying the truth. For them, wike is in order. the pdp always miss it when the opportunity beckons. Same way wike blew the elections for pdp thru massive rigging and thugery in an election he was favoured to win then.
Re: Wike Swears In Daisy Wotube-okocha As Chief-judge Of Rivers (photos) by ellovee(m): 10:47pm On Jan 04, 2016
blazetitov:
Na wa oo. Why stress the poor woman and waste her time at the same time. He should have waited till he is certified the authentic governor by the supreme court. She might be sent packing by the new governor if Wike losses at the Supreme court.
She can't be sacked by any gov rather her tenure must elapse
Re: Wike Swears In Daisy Wotube-okocha As Chief-judge Of Rivers (photos) by blazetitov: 10:50pm On Jan 04, 2016
ellovee:
She can't be sacked by any gov rather her tenure must elapse
Ok sir. One bros said the same thing.
Good night. Its late!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari's Voice Message To Nigerians on Eid-El-Fitr (Audio) / Ekiti, Ondo, Ebonyi, 17 Northern States Sign Up For NLTP / The Bloody Ebonyi Communal Clash That Has Displaced Thousands - TheCable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.