Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Two Brothers Burnt To Death For Stealing A Motorcyle (very Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Brothers Burnt To Death For Stealing A Motorcyle (very Graphic Photos) (42468 Views)

Two Brothers Arrested For Serial Rape Using Uber Taxi / Motorcyle & Handbag Snatcher Arrested & Tied By Vigilante In Anambra(pics) / Native Doctor Kills Two Brothers Seeking Bullet-proof Protection (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Brothers Burnt To Death For Stealing A Motorcyle (very Graphic Photos) by morganwizzy55(m): 4:08pm On Jan 04, 2016
This what will happen after some years, when this angry mob start having spiritual problem and abnormalities in their home they will start blaming God but it their fault , you catch someone who stole bike without arms, why gathering and burning them? Are their no nearby police station or military base to report the matter? Now they burn them, do they know the consequences of burning this poor souls? Their are lot of thief in the govt that steal with biro, why can't they confront them in their home and set them ablaze. people's especially in Africa need to be enlightened on this mob Justices because it's only illiterate and ignorant ones indulge in such act. If they wear caught with gun or doing what terrorist always do, like rape, killing people or setting house ablaze, I couldn't say a word even if they butcher them, but they steal bike choi..nawao
Re: Two Brothers Burnt To Death For Stealing A Motorcyle (very Graphic Photos) by simi4me(m): 4:10pm On Jan 04, 2016
wickedness of man towards fellow man.
Re: Two Brothers Burnt To Death For Stealing A Motorcyle (very Graphic Photos) by Bollinger(m): 4:12pm On Jan 04, 2016
Brugge:
Crazy masses! Paul Biya has and his cohort has been stealing them dry for over 30 years not even a pip from them.

I am really pissed at the Cameroonian in spite of their level of education, they just sit back and what Biya and the French run them down, bunch of docile people.

Someone will come here to ask what about Nigeria, at least for the past 16 years we have roared (though much for wrong reasons but at least our leaders are aware of what the masses can do ), but them I really don't know if the beer sold in their country is tinted.

*taps brugge to wake up* "Wake up". *taps brugge again* "wake up". Abi this boy no go wake up? Which kain dream e de dream sef?
Re: Two Brothers Burnt To Death For Stealing A Motorcyle (very Graphic Photos) by luckyboss(m): 4:12pm On Jan 04, 2016
OP you are a great liar! i have a video of this in my whatsapp over three months now.
Re: Two Brothers Burnt To Death For Stealing A Motorcyle (very Graphic Photos) by ifenes(m): 4:13pm On Jan 04, 2016
hahn:

Cool. Yo, send me your phone number so I can add you to the nl free thinkers group

Alright
Re: Two Brothers Burnt To Death For Stealing A Motorcyle (very Graphic Photos) by Honour414: 4:14pm On Jan 04, 2016
this life shathis life shathis life sha
Re: Two Brothers Burnt To Death For Stealing A Motorcyle (very Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 04, 2016
Bollinger:

*taps brugge to wake up* "Wake up". *taps brugge again* "wake up". Abi this boy no go wake up? Which kain dream e de dream sef?

hahahaa. I don wake up ooh. My brother the Cameroon thing dey pain pass even the Cameroonian themselves. More than 70% of their population are educated, yet nothing.
Re: Two Brothers Burnt To Death For Stealing A Motorcyle (very Graphic Photos) by Bennysmart1(f): 4:16pm On Jan 04, 2016
missKiffy:
Chai, i hate jungle justice
lyk criously I wonder y de heart of men is so hard hearted nw,u mean a human being can stand n watch anoda being groaning in fire witout any iota of pity!hmmm God ve mercy on us!
Re: Two Brothers Burnt To Death For Stealing A Motorcyle (very Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 04, 2016
PassingShot:
And some of the bastards that did this support their own Dasuki l.

I weep for Africa.
I thought your brain reset surgery was successful embarassed tongue :- tongue
Re: Two Brothers Burnt To Death For Stealing A Motorcyle (very Graphic Photos) by kosokoadeyemi: 4:34pm On Jan 04, 2016
That is good for thief
Re: Two Brothers Burnt To Death For Stealing A Motorcyle (very Graphic Photos) by slbee: 4:38pm On Jan 04, 2016
a motorcycle should be less than 150k and they are burnt, and some pple are shouting grant bail to dasuki. smh
Re: Two Brothers Burnt To Death For Stealing A Motorcyle (very Graphic Photos) by chizpim(m): 4:40pm On Jan 04, 2016
Lytech:
And some nairalnaders are clamouring for the release of Kanu and Dasuli....
. Your sick upstairs did kanu stole anything from nigeria government?
Re: Two Brothers Burnt To Death For Stealing A Motorcyle (very Graphic Photos) by sniperr007(m): 4:41pm On Jan 04, 2016
Lytech:

How dos kanu & co join dis topic. U need help.
Re: Two Brothers Burnt To Death For Stealing A Motorcyle (very Graphic Photos) by Nellypy: 4:47pm On Jan 04, 2016
Is gud them. Next generation they will not steal
Re: Two Brothers Burnt To Death For Stealing A Motorcyle (very Graphic Photos) by holluville: 4:54pm On Jan 04, 2016
dis video again?? undecideddis video again??,. saw dis in 2014.... dis na 2016 na
Re: Two Brothers Burnt To Death For Stealing A Motorcyle (very Graphic Photos) by Stylaay(m): 5:01pm On Jan 04, 2016
Africans are wired to reason differently. When white man call us savages we go dey vex
Re: Two Brothers Burnt To Death For Stealing A Motorcyle (very Graphic Photos) by suny247: 5:08pm On Jan 04, 2016
what a wickedness
Re: Two Brothers Burnt To Death For Stealing A Motorcyle (very Graphic Photos) by j1mmy: 5:09pm On Jan 04, 2016
This should be applied to IGBO drugs and 419 dealers who are destroying Nigeria's name!
Re: Two Brothers Burnt To Death For Stealing A Motorcyle (very Graphic Photos) by fleksy: 5:19pm On Jan 04, 2016
why always cameroun
Re: Two Brothers Burnt To Death For Stealing A Motorcyle (very Graphic Photos) by omenka(m): 5:20pm On Jan 04, 2016
Yet some barbarians would be using their leprosy infected fingers to type shiit about "Rule of Law" as regards one Dasuki- a criminal that hasn't stolen their rights, but their future. Even though I'm against JJ in all forms, this is the kind of treatment people like Dasuki deserve.

May everyone who contributed to the killing of those boys die even more miserable death, amen. angry

I hope Baba gets to order the re-opening of the Aluu4 file.
Re: Two Brothers Burnt To Death For Stealing A Motorcyle (very Graphic Photos) by mama777(f): 5:25pm On Jan 04, 2016
what a bad way to die.if only this robbers should stop stealing frm peoples hustle and look for a decent job.my heart goes to their parents and loved ones.RIP
Re: Two Brothers Burnt To Death For Stealing A Motorcyle (very Graphic Photos) by BABANGBALI: 5:42pm On Jan 04, 2016
just because of motorcycle o ga o
Re: Two Brothers Burnt To Death For Stealing A Motorcyle (very Graphic Photos) by 4nobody4every1: 5:43pm On Jan 04, 2016
Bollinger:

hahaha, he has drank cameroun kainkain grin grin
Re: Two Brothers Burnt To Death For Stealing A Motorcyle (very Graphic Photos) by MBR83(m): 5:47pm On Jan 04, 2016
This inhuman! ........people taking laws into their hands
Re: Two Brothers Burnt To Death For Stealing A Motorcyle (very Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 04, 2016
One of the reasons why africa is under developed..fools..why burn people up who could change their lives later... angry
Re: Two Brothers Burnt To Death For Stealing A Motorcyle (very Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 04, 2016
IzonOwei:
One of the reasons why africa is under developed..fools..why burn people up who could change their lives later... angry

I've told you countless times that something is wrong with Africans........Fools and brutes everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Two Brothers Burnt To Death For Stealing A Motorcyle (very Graphic Photos) by akigbemaru: 5:59pm On Jan 04, 2016
Two brothers burnt to ashes.
Re: Two Brothers Burnt To Death For Stealing A Motorcyle (very Graphic Photos) by Adeevah(m): 6:02pm On Jan 04, 2016
Lytech:
hehehe
Re: Two Brothers Burnt To Death For Stealing A Motorcyle (very Graphic Photos) by Memyselfu2009(m): 6:25pm On Jan 04, 2016
Taking Laws into your hands is wrong I believe there is a justice systems which can handle such matters. The life u can't create why take it our societies have no value are Values are Dead
Re: Two Brothers Burnt To Death For Stealing A Motorcyle (very Graphic Photos) by nsyforreal: 6:36pm On Jan 04, 2016
GurlFriend:
Jungle justice is not an exclusively Nigerian thing. Two brothers were reportedly burnt to death yesterday, January 3 for allegedly stealing a motorcycle in Cameroon.

In a shocking frenzy of jungle justice, the angry mob beat them with sticks, rods and other dangerous weapons, before finally burning them to death with fuel, tyres and the suspected stolen motorcycle.

It is reported that a security patrol van which was in the area at that time couldn't stop the angry mob from killing the alleged thieves

[img]http://4.bp..com/-KY2Lp8jDHt0/VopVXIrNsbI/AAAAAAABYzk/my0qacTK2-s/s400/sane1.PNG[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-02ha98gjsdU/VopTf5egG8I/AAAAAAABYy4/PehTO_tSf5Q/s400/sane2.PNG[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-6uL9To4o9oA/VopThBTooeI/AAAAAAABYzA/0zkPeIHu9qE/s400/bayo.PNG[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-1W6BuhmOQGs/VopTiwq-iRI/AAAAAAABYzI/tJmOK5VafbQ/s400/Capture.PNG[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-voAbep1dNy4/VopTkzBpjCI/AAAAAAABYzQ/or_6xqIs0iA/s400/Capture.PNG[/img]

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/01/very-disturbing-photos-of-two-brothers.html

I have this video since last year.Its not in cameroun but in Nigeria.

I have the video.They were speaking correct wafi english synonymous with edo and delta state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Herbalist Beheads & Plucks Policeman's Eyes In Jos To Make Invisibility Charm / EFCC Arrests Akegor Godbless Omamuyorwi In Delta State, Seize Exotic Cars / Poor Living Conditions At A Nigerian Prison (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.