Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,844 members, 7,817,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Herbalist Beheads & Plucks Policeman's Eyes In Jos To Make Invisibility Charm - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Herbalist Beheads & Plucks Policeman's Eyes In Jos To Make Invisibility Charm (42439 Views)

Woman Pours Pepper Into Her Maid's Private Part & Eyes In Ebonyi / Man Plucks Neigbour’s Eye With Bottle During Fist Fight In Lagos (photo) / Ritualist Plucks Out Eyes Of 7-Year-Old Boy In Borno (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Herbalist Beheads & Plucks Policeman's Eyes In Jos To Make Invisibility Charm by nairafamedotcom: 8:49am On Sep 20, 2018
An 80-year-old herbalist, Hussaini Musa, has been arrested by the Katsina State Police Command in connection with the beheading of a policeman attached to 56 PMF, Special Duty, Operation Safe Haven, Jos, Plateau State.

The Katsina State Commissioner of Police, Mohammed Wakili, said the herbalist was arrested with two others, Abubakar Sani, 35, and Abubakar Sani, 28, for beheading Sergeant Unana Ishaya.

He stated that the suspects plucked out the sergeant’s eyes after beheading him, as part of requirements given to them by the herbalist, Hussaini Musa, for a charm jacket which will enable them to carry out robbery and afterwards escape arrest by disappearing.

One of the suspects, Sani, revealed that they wanted to use the charmed jacket to rob the EFCC office in Jos, where they suspected there was huge amount of money, without having to breaking in
http://www.nairafame.com/2018/09/herbalist-plucks-policemans-eyes-to.html

1 Share

Re: Herbalist Beheads & Plucks Policeman's Eyes In Jos To Make Invisibility Charm by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 20, 2018
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa cry cry cry cry cry

8 Likes

Re: Herbalist Beheads & Plucks Policeman's Eyes In Jos To Make Invisibility Charm by brownsugar23: 9:26am On Sep 20, 2018
Juju gone wrong
Re: Herbalist Beheads & Plucks Policeman's Eyes In Jos To Make Invisibility Charm by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 20, 2018
an eye for an eye... methinks.

so, pluck out their eyes, then behead them.

A court case will be, and is, pointless.

13 Likes

Re: Herbalist Beheads & Plucks Policeman's Eyes In Jos To Make Invisibility Charm by excomarow(m): 11:27am On Sep 20, 2018
The Katsina State Commissioner of Police, Mohammed Wakili, said the herbalist was arrested with two others[b], Abubakar Sani, 35, and Abubakar Sani[/b], 28, for beheading Sergeant Unana Ishaya.

The thing don't com our people head grin

2 Likes

Re: Herbalist Beheads & Plucks Policeman's Eyes In Jos To Make Invisibility Charm by DemonUnderSiege: 11:27am On Sep 20, 2018
hmm

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Herbalist Beheads & Plucks Policeman's Eyes In Jos To Make Invisibility Charm by zlantanfan: 11:27am On Sep 20, 2018
Ncan

1 Like

Re: Herbalist Beheads & Plucks Policeman's Eyes In Jos To Make Invisibility Charm by zlantanfan: 11:28am On Sep 20, 2018
Na dem Aboki

2 Likes

Re: Herbalist Beheads & Plucks Policeman's Eyes In Jos To Make Invisibility Charm by dragsazy(m): 11:28am On Sep 20, 2018
E don happen.....come on and shake your body!! grin

1 Like

Re: Herbalist Beheads & Plucks Policeman's Eyes In Jos To Make Invisibility Charm by Nukilia: 11:28am On Sep 20, 2018
The Nigeria of our dreams grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herbalist Beheads & Plucks Policeman's Eyes In Jos To Make Invisibility Charm by Sharpshooota: 11:28am On Sep 20, 2018
I came to check something...

5 Likes

Re: Herbalist Beheads & Plucks Policeman's Eyes In Jos To Make Invisibility Charm by intruxive(m): 11:29am On Sep 20, 2018
Hausa amaka! lipsrsealed
They have join bad gang cry

11 Likes

Re: Herbalist Beheads & Plucks Policeman's Eyes In Jos To Make Invisibility Charm by zero007(m): 11:29am On Sep 20, 2018
To much of Hollywood movie is bad. #JUMPER

2 Likes

Re: Herbalist Beheads & Plucks Policeman's Eyes In Jos To Make Invisibility Charm by Ivanmykel(f): 11:29am On Sep 20, 2018
What will I not read about this obodo Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Herbalist Beheads & Plucks Policeman's Eyes In Jos To Make Invisibility Charm by sotall(m): 11:29am On Sep 20, 2018
Na wa
Re: Herbalist Beheads & Plucks Policeman's Eyes In Jos To Make Invisibility Charm by Tomitohoimo(m): 11:29am On Sep 20, 2018
ol
Re: Herbalist Beheads & Plucks Policeman's Eyes In Jos To Make Invisibility Charm by pilarnig(m): 11:30am On Sep 20, 2018
Afoja... My people,
If Na buhari head now e for better

9 Likes

Re: Herbalist Beheads & Plucks Policeman's Eyes In Jos To Make Invisibility Charm by Hoodbilonia: 11:30am On Sep 20, 2018
if it works in reality
why the herbalist never locate buhari account.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herbalist Beheads & Plucks Policeman's Eyes In Jos To Make Invisibility Charm by vedaxcool(m): 11:30am On Sep 20, 2018
DemonUnderSiege:
hmm

Your ignorance is more acute than GEJ cluelessness

1 Like

Re: Herbalist Beheads & Plucks Policeman's Eyes In Jos To Make Invisibility Charm by jahmeyou(m): 11:30am On Sep 20, 2018
lol. what do you expect from a state called Kastina that have a lifeless���� dullard

5 Likes

Re: Herbalist Beheads & Plucks Policeman's Eyes In Jos To Make Invisibility Charm by psychologist(m): 11:30am On Sep 20, 2018
This is nigeria,
police station close by 7 for security reasons o grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herbalist Beheads & Plucks Policeman's Eyes In Jos To Make Invisibility Charm by DeeTweenie(f): 11:30am On Sep 20, 2018
AS I LOOKED AT THEM, THE ONLY THING THAT CAME UP IS LAUGHTER.

LAZY NORTHERN NIGERIAN YOUTHS

MAY THE DEAD REST IN PEACE, AMEN.

1 Like

Re: Herbalist Beheads & Plucks Policeman's Eyes In Jos To Make Invisibility Charm by vioment: 11:30am On Sep 20, 2018
Throw him in a lion's cage for one month without feeding the lions.

Idiots never try to learn. Juju outside of karma juju is thrashy juju. We get juju oyibo get mind waka around africa. Use una brain.

2 Likes

Re: Herbalist Beheads & Plucks Policeman's Eyes In Jos To Make Invisibility Charm by ollah2: 11:31am On Sep 20, 2018
shocked shocked EFCC is the new CBN grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Herbalist Beheads & Plucks Policeman's Eyes In Jos To Make Invisibility Charm by coolestchris(m): 11:31am On Sep 20, 2018
Nigeria is a country where evil is the order of the day.
I know I won't win next year election but you all should remember me that I said I will rule this country and stop this evil happening in our land
Don't you notice white people use their juju for the good of the world.
I intend to make African juju a tool to make Africa great again

3 Likes

Re: Herbalist Beheads & Plucks Policeman's Eyes In Jos To Make Invisibility Charm by chinavs9ja(m): 11:31am On Sep 20, 2018
So herbalist still dey? Jesus christ is the way

I am a web developer and a web designer kindly check my signature
Re: Herbalist Beheads & Plucks Policeman's Eyes In Jos To Make Invisibility Charm by okomile(f): 11:31am On Sep 20, 2018
Kill them all!

Inflict pains on them before finally killing them.

RIP Policeman
Re: Herbalist Beheads & Plucks Policeman's Eyes In Jos To Make Invisibility Charm by itiswellandwell: 11:31am On Sep 20, 2018
Hmm
Re: Herbalist Beheads & Plucks Policeman's Eyes In Jos To Make Invisibility Charm by Opinionated: 11:31am On Sep 20, 2018
Many of us have forgotten about Reflections on Love and Life

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oyo Police Arrest ‘one Million Boys’ Leader, 166 Other Suspects (photos) / Surulere Unrest: Lagos Police Declares Tajudeen Olanrewaju Bakare Wanted / My Parents Have Been Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu - Anthony Okonkwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.