Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,109 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Headies Organisers Release Statement On The Drama That Happened On Awards Night - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Headies Organisers Release Statement On The Drama That Happened On Awards Night (30795 Views)

Don jazzy Reacts To Tiwa Savage’s Statement On Getting Pregnant Again (photos) / DJ Olu Abiodun's Family Conducts Autopsy. Releases Statement On His Death / Tekno Shades Headies Organisers At Rhythm Unplugged' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Headies Organisers Release Statement On The Drama That Happened On Awards Night by justjify(m): 6:48pm On Jan 04, 2016
mikkypel:

With the beef that made serious front pages in radio, TV, newspaper and on streets.. Even someone who has not heard about heavies b4 would know the scenario started in heavies award and will be keen to watch the award next year
Chief which one be "heavies" again? A new award? I hope Lil'kesh won there ooh?

2 Likes

Re: Headies Organisers Release Statement On The Drama That Happened On Awards Night by adexfrosh(m): 6:51pm On Jan 04, 2016
DON JAZZY AWARD[/b][/quote]if Mtcheeeew...Think b4 u talk u dumb ass

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Headies Organisers Release Statement On The Drama That Happened On Awards Night by GIYAZZ(m): 6:58pm On Jan 04, 2016
joseph1832:
True that bruv, its almost a truism that "there's no such thing as bad publicity". This I've experienced first hand.... grin

Thank you truckpusher. Happy birthday, sorry happy new year. Lol.
What other way would prevent controversy from happening? The voting process is enough to keep everyone on a straight lane. Olamide misbehaved. Case closed.

Still love the dude tho cool

3 Likes

Re: Headies Organisers Release Statement On The Drama That Happened On Awards Night by gentlelily(f): 7:04pm On Jan 04, 2016
That is Nigerians for you,they will not work but will pray for manna to fall from heaven. With all this noise making and insults one will not believe they did not vote,how did they expect to win since the winner must come through voting.

3 Likes

Re: Headies Organisers Release Statement On The Drama That Happened On Awards Night by joseph1832(m): 7:04pm On Jan 04, 2016
GIYAZZ:
What other way would prevent controversy from happening? The voting process is enough to keep everyone on a straight lane. Olamide misbehaved. Case closed.

Still love the dude tho cool
I don't give a rats pen1s about Olamide or Don jazzy, as far as I'm concerned both of them are seriously murdering everything music stands for.

But since it put money in their pockets, who am I to complain. Lol.
Re: Headies Organisers Release Statement On The Drama That Happened On Awards Night by mikkypel(m): 7:05pm On Jan 04, 2016
justjify:

Chief which one be "heavies" again? A new award? I hope Lil'kesh won there ooh?

Oloye you should know smart phone corrected that.. It was headies that kiss Daniel deserved
Re: Headies Organisers Release Statement On The Drama That Happened On Awards Night by jimmyjamzdrift: 7:06pm On Jan 04, 2016
Ok.. Promo time… new song is out. Starting from the scratch again.. Please download like and share .. I apologize so greatly for the harsh words used in this song I know it will be offensive to some people.. So I sincerely apologize. Click that link http://picosong.com/EYaA please download and share. And also please like our page here 
https://www.facebook.com/Pinpoint-Musik-485388228292904/ we would be really grateful. Thank you and enjoy the song ‪#‎pinpointmusik‬
Re: Headies Organisers Release Statement On The Drama That Happened On Awards Night by haqueurate(m): 7:06pm On Jan 04, 2016
Headies kor leggings ni
shey you people want to carry th wrath of the beef after both parties have apologised to you ba, ok o
Dont say we didn't warn you o undecided
Re: Headies Organisers Release Statement On The Drama That Happened On Awards Night by Damikevin(m): 7:11pm On Jan 04, 2016
It has been confirMed that the street Didn't vote! No internet, no insta only 2go.

3 Likes

Re: Headies Organisers Release Statement On The Drama That Happened On Awards Night by exponecial(m): 7:11pm On Jan 04, 2016
Helkayklassic:
Chanchit let's be honest, this FTC belong to Introvert because Introvert is our FTC, back to back comment on thread on front page... Iyalaya anybody. *In Olamide's voice* fck the shiit
lolz cheesy
Re: Headies Organisers Release Statement On The Drama That Happened On Awards Night by Nossa(m): 7:12pm On Jan 04, 2016
CountDracula:
Hey can someone tell me Who's head is d headies official logo?

it's Phyno's head

1 Like

Re: Headies Organisers Release Statement On The Drama That Happened On Awards Night by ckmayoca: 7:19pm On Jan 04, 2016
Tolexander:
Well,

The fact is that the incidence has made Headies more popular!

Headies organizers should improve on the ways winners are selected in such a way that controversy will be avoided.

Bros did u even vote and did u even read the note? The secretary said " the song of the year, aristist of the and nest rated award are open to public to vote. If u have a fan did u vote for ur fan before accusing em of anything?

2 Likes

Re: Headies Organisers Release Statement On The Drama That Happened On Awards Night by Russellval(m): 7:22pm On Jan 04, 2016
CountDracula:
Hey can someone tell me Who's head is d headies official logo?

See for yourself

3 Likes

Re: Headies Organisers Release Statement On The Drama That Happened On Awards Night by ckmayoca: 7:23pm On Jan 04, 2016
ebig21:
They are talking to tout olamide

Lol. I wonder how many street dey buy cd or if dem dey organise 1000k for the so called street but only to go to lekki to organise 20k show and yet it's for the street. Now the plenty street couldn't even vote.

2 Likes

Re: Headies Organisers Release Statement On The Drama That Happened On Awards Night by ebig21(m): 7:29pm On Jan 04, 2016
ckmayoca:

Lol. I wonder how many street dey buy cd or if dem dey organise 1000k for the so called street but only to go to lekki to organise 20k show and yet it's for the street. Now the plenty street couldn't even vote.

Hahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Headies Organisers Release Statement On The Drama That Happened On Awards Night by henryhino: 7:35pm On Jan 04, 2016
who be headies self and why badoo destroy stage??..
Re: Headies Organisers Release Statement On The Drama That Happened On Awards Night by plentykola(m): 7:39pm On Jan 04, 2016
Dey no dey use vote how don come knw say na banks go win b4he call am kado no dey headies award na alibaba jan1 show he go so how don jazzy knw say na him go win call am make he come
Re: Headies Organisers Release Statement On The Drama That Happened On Awards Night by ceejaynnaji(m): 7:40pm On Jan 04, 2016
Nawa for headies o!,it took u guys this long? What if someone was shot in mainland b4 now.thank God my Yoruba brother lacks the balls. undecided
Re: Headies Organisers Release Statement On The Drama That Happened On Awards Night by olaniyanibukun0: 7:53pm On Jan 04, 2016
Tolexander:
Well,

The fact is that the incidence has made Headies more popular!

Headies organizers should improve on the ways winners are selected in such a way that controversy will be avoided.
Famous and Notorious also brings popularity undecided
Re: Headies Organisers Release Statement On The Drama That Happened On Awards Night by CountDracula(m): 8:01pm On Jan 04, 2016
Russellval:

See for yourself

Oooohhh!!! Phyno simply has to loose 2pounds of fat on his head and have a black hole in his eyes and be painted gold in order to look exactly like d award, but I get d picture
Re: Headies Organisers Release Statement On The Drama That Happened On Awards Night by LesbianBoy(m): 8:07pm On Jan 04, 2016
Most Nigerians won't vote, yet they would complain about the outcome of the award......Awon werey! angry olamide should have being arrested and his contract terminated by etisalat! Agbero like him! tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Headies Organisers Release Statement On The Drama That Happened On Awards Night by 3rdlegxxx(m): 8:12pm On Jan 04, 2016
Chanchit:
How ever you may arrive at ur selection, I still wonder how Ricardo Banks won the award ahead Of Kiss Daniel and Korede Bello as far as I'm concerned Lilkesh just wear Agbada come play.
it baffles me how a lot of Nigerians still cannot read basic english, please kindly go back and read the write up, it says, next rated is done by votes , and they advice artist and record label to advice their fans vote for them but the same way people like you can't comprehend a passage no wonder a lot of people fail english language, now i see, a clear and easy passage self explanatory and still zero comprehension, sad, so sad.

Cc justjify and helkayklassic una don win Sha, its allowed. I don even forget
say I buy land here.

Re: Headies Organisers Release Statement On The Drama That Happened On Awards Night by 3rdlegxxx(m): 8:16pm On Jan 04, 2016
blazetitov:
We can also attest to, and hereby state categorically that, there is no evidence that any of the artistes aggrieved and vocal about their displeasure to the turnout of the award, voted in the 'Next-Rated' category, as our voting process captures email addresses and phone numbers.

Olamide should be ashamed of his conduct. He and his team should learn how to make use of the social media/internet in a more positive and result oriented manner.

abi oo thanks my guy for reading, some people here read this same line but could not still understand, all these artist do is make crazy fun videos, show nude girls everywhere, smoke weed and drink up, common use social media and tell your fans to go vote, them no fit do

1 Like

Re: Headies Organisers Release Statement On The Drama That Happened On Awards Night by Seun360(m): 8:18pm On Jan 04, 2016
Give us concrete evidence that Olamide and his crew destroyed ur property or stay quiet for life.
Re: Headies Organisers Release Statement On The Drama That Happened On Awards Night by 3rdlegxxx(m): 8:20pm On Jan 04, 2016
omo17:

Unfortunately, most times, Voting, Year In Review and Definitions Of Each Category, are generally taken for granted by many artists[b][/b]. We can also attest to, and hereby state categorically that, there is no evidence that any of the artistes aggrieved and vocal about their displeasure to the turnout of the award, voted in the 'Next-Rated' category, as our voting process captures email addresses and phone numbers.

Dat is human being for you. Nd dey ar all shouting nd supporting one artist or d other including there so called fans, nd yet non of them made attempt to cast there vote for the there favourite artists. I doubt if dat olumide guy self vote.

Olamide no vote, he was too busy forming street like say we are all not from the street, i still understand that these things go by votes, so like elections, if i want the right candidate, i do my bit and go out and vote, not voting means i have no voice to speak on the matter, Olamide and his crew didn't vote and still they caused trouble, destroyed properties no matter how little and still away with it, and their fans still chanting their names and hailing them, rubbish

4 Likes

Re: Headies Organisers Release Statement On The Drama That Happened On Awards Night by sammade: 8:21pm On Jan 04, 2016
Headies sef they feel like award
Re: Headies Organisers Release Statement On The Drama That Happened On Awards Night by Chanchit: 8:22pm On Jan 04, 2016
[quote author=3rdlegxxx post=41656094][/quote]

I don't know how you did the quoting but I still stand by what I typed. The only way Ricardo would win the next rated is if his family did over voting for him, don't tell me his fans did or record label did this for him, cos out of all the nominees he's the only one that has at one time or the other fought with his followers, his record label has two nominees, he has released 4-5 songs no hit and they are telling me he got itby votes. Vote my a$$
Re: Headies Organisers Release Statement On The Drama That Happened On Awards Night by 3rdlegxxx(m): 8:23pm On Jan 04, 2016
njays24:
What's even wrong with them behaving like 5yr old boys throwing tantrums. They should thank their stars that this is the time nigerians listen and appreciate their thrash and vulgar music.They should go and ask The Remedies,Junior and pretty,african china and the rest how much they made as musicians and entertainers in those days nigerians were listening to more of foreign music. Behaving like the touts that they really are. Kiss Daniels should have won,not reekado banks at all! Too bad they didn't get enough votes from their so-called fans.

babe you say kiss daniels should have won, one question please. did you vote for him? i guessed as much cheesy.. typical nigerians, we talk a lot but when it comes to actions, u won't find us.

2 Likes

Re: Headies Organisers Release Statement On The Drama That Happened On Awards Night by stabilizer: 8:31pm On Jan 04, 2016
mikkypel:

With the beef that made serious front pages in radio, TV, newspaper and on streets.. Even someone who has not heard about headies b4 would know the scenario started in headies award and will be keen to watch the award next year

I'm surprise you ansa dat guy, oga ooo
Re: Headies Organisers Release Statement On The Drama That Happened On Awards Night by Pray(m): 8:35pm On Jan 04, 2016
I don't know if people are aware that agbero and awon omo woobe have no time to vote. Even during election they ferment trouble but don't really vote. Think about it.

2 Likes

Re: Headies Organisers Release Statement On The Drama That Happened On Awards Night by stabilizer: 8:37pm On Jan 04, 2016
Damikevin:
It has been confirMed that the street Didn't vote! No internet, no insta only 2go.

So how did you connect your 2go with nairaland bros

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Iyabo Ojo's Daughter, Priscilla, Others Shower Her With Gifts On 43rd Birthday / Kenneth Okonkwo Resigns From PDP / Photos Of Hon. Desmond Elliot At The Plenary In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.