Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,675 members, 7,816,775 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Headies Organisers Release Statement On The Drama That Happened On Awards Night - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Headies Organisers Release Statement On The Drama That Happened On Awards Night (30790 Views)

Don jazzy Reacts To Tiwa Savage’s Statement On Getting Pregnant Again (photos) / DJ Olu Abiodun's Family Conducts Autopsy. Releases Statement On His Death / Tekno Shades Headies Organisers At Rhythm Unplugged' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Headies Organisers Release Statement On The Drama That Happened On Awards Night by opey112(m): 8:41pm On Jan 04, 2016
NaLaugh:
"It will be addressed." AKA they will send Olamide the bill for property damages. cheesy
nah money shame go catch.
Re: Headies Organisers Release Statement On The Drama That Happened On Awards Night by stabilizer: 8:42pm On Jan 04, 2016
LesbianBoy:
Most Nigerians won't vote, yet they would complain about the outcome of the award......Awon werey! angry olamide should have being arrested and his contract terminated by etisalat! Agbero like him! tongue tongue

See as you calmly posted BS

1 Like

Re: Headies Organisers Release Statement On The Drama That Happened On Awards Night by ODUBEZE: 8:51pm On Jan 04, 2016
Headies tear bill give Olamide sharp sharp! The guy acted like a kid in secondary school!
Shout out to Chanchit, my followers, critics and friends on Nairaland. Wishing U a prosperous New Year!
Odubeze in the building!
Re: Headies Organisers Release Statement On The Drama That Happened On Awards Night by muzzol: 8:55pm On Jan 04, 2016
Unanswered questions all around:
1. Headies insinuated that YBNL and Olamide couldnt campaign for votes for Lil Kesh, but is it not ironic that the same team was able to get people to vote for Olamide to win the Artiste of the year award?

2. Which company handled the voting process for Headies? We know the company handling that of project fame, idols, BBA etc....meanwhile, every attempt by the organisers and supporters of Rikardo Banks to think that dropping information on voting without the process will give credibility to the award is nought.....even INEC elections are compromised in Nigeria

3. The easiest way of accusing Olamide of destroying the green room is by releasing the video footage of him doing that.....or is there no CCTV coverage of that zone? anything otherwise is just rabble rousing as common sense says you can't accuse an individual for mob action.
Re: Headies Organisers Release Statement On The Drama That Happened On Awards Night by Chanchit: 9:00pm On Jan 04, 2016
ODUBEZE:
Headies tear bill give Olamide sharp sharp! The guy acted like a kid in secondary school!
Shout out to Chanchit, my followers, critics and friends on Nairaland. Wishing U a prosperous New Year!
Odubeze in the building!

I sight you Bro'. Wishing you same!

1 Like

Re: Headies Organisers Release Statement On The Drama That Happened On Awards Night by jaydee87(m): 9:21pm On Jan 04, 2016
I still smell deciet in the write up cos last year rekado banks won rookie of the year without a song how did he do it... and this year again he won in a controversial manner again... we need a more credible organisation that is free of scandals..
Re: Headies Organisers Release Statement On The Drama That Happened On Awards Night by Damikevin(m): 9:28pm On Jan 04, 2016
stabilizer:

So how did you connect your 2go with nairaland bros
I tell you say I foLlow for street? Or u see me for 2go?
Re: Headies Organisers Release Statement On The Drama That Happened On Awards Night by bizgai(m): 9:58pm On Jan 04, 2016
CountDracula:
Hey can someone tell me Who's head is d headies official logo?
GEJ
Re: Headies Organisers Release Statement On The Drama That Happened On Awards Night by Zealoflife: 9:59pm On Jan 04, 2016
That's what we get when we aquiescely listen to rubbish and call it music. People that sing trash act trash I.e kanye, Olamide and_____________. The poor dude from the bin that naija helped and bought his songs cos he represented the agbooros and youths that don't wanna learn. And some of us that can't do without shaking our body.

3 Likes

Re: Headies Organisers Release Statement On The Drama That Happened On Awards Night by bizgai(m): 10:02pm On Jan 04, 2016
muzzol:
1. Headies insinuated that YBNL and Olamide couldnt campaign for votes for Lil Kesh, but is it not ironic that the same team was able to get people to vote for Olamide to win the Artiste of the year award?

2. Which company handled the voting process for Headies? We know the company handling that of project fame, idols, BBA etc....meanwhile, every attempt by the organisers and supporters of Rikardo Banks to think that dropping information on voting without the process will give credibility to the award is nought.....even INEC elections are compromised in Nigeria

3. The easiest way of accusing Olamide of destroying the green room is by releasing the video footage of him doing that.....or is there no CCTV coverage of that zone? anything otherwise is just rabble rousing as common sense says you can't accuse an individual for mob action. Like you're In My head

Re: Headies Organisers Release Statement On The Drama That Happened On Awards Night by stabilizer: 10:06pm On Jan 04, 2016
Damikevin:
I tell you say I foLlow for street? Or u see me for 2go?

Sorry bro, thought you are from the street buh since u ain't which means you've got no idea on wat street entails so pls do not say abt street
Re: Headies Organisers Release Statement On The Drama That Happened On Awards Night by orobs93(m): 10:10pm On Jan 04, 2016
justjify:

Chief which one be "heavies" again? A new award? I hope Lil'kesh won there ooh?

Nor b only heavies na elvies
Re: Headies Organisers Release Statement On The Drama That Happened On Awards Night by Damikevin(m): 10:18pm On Jan 04, 2016
stabilizer:

Sorry bro, thought you are from the street buh since u ain't which means you've got no idea on wat street entails so pls do not say abt street
Oga stabilizer, no tell me what to n what not to say! You don't know me, but it didn't stop u from talking at me now did it? Plus sef, na u start quote.
Re: Headies Organisers Release Statement On The Drama That Happened On Awards Night by stabilizer: 10:30pm On Jan 04, 2016
Damikevin:
Oga stabilizer, no tell me what to n what not to say! You don't know me, but it didn't stop u from talking at me now did it? Plus sef, na u start quote.

No vex but I'm proud of street anyway, cos we learn more on street than in classroom. Love you dammy. Pls tell me you love me too
Re: Headies Organisers Release Statement On The Drama That Happened On Awards Night by stabilizer: 10:39pm On Jan 04, 2016
Zealoflife:
That's what we get when we aquiescely listen to rubbish and call it music. People that sing trash act trash I.e kanye, Olamide and_____________. The poor dude from the bin that naija helped and bought his songs cos he represented the agbooros and youths that don't wanna learn. And some of us that can't do without shaking our body.

Nice 1, thank God say you no be God, since some are from the bin... where are you from? What exactly is your point Sir?
Re: Headies Organisers Release Statement On The Drama That Happened On Awards Night by stabilizer: 10:41pm On Jan 04, 2016
muzzol:

3. The easiest way of accusing Olamide of destroying the green room is by releasing the video footage of him doing that.....or is there no CCTV coverage of that zone? anything otherwise is just rabble rousing as common sense says you can't accuse an individual for mob action.

Nice observation, Suggestion and Question
Re: Headies Organisers Release Statement On The Drama That Happened On Awards Night by Phobia1: 10:46pm On Jan 04, 2016
hedonistic:
They need to press charges. Sue Olamide for his violent and destructive conduct. I am surprised that the fool wasn't arrested immediately after destroying property in the Headies' Green Room.
and wat if dey sue him? will d judge send him to life imprisonnent? smh unneccessary painment. they'll only ask him to pay watever damages headies sue for nd dah ish is ova. #LeaveTrashForLawma abegi
Re: Headies Organisers Release Statement On The Drama That Happened On Awards Night by Phobia1: 10:48pm On Jan 04, 2016
u can do not more dan suein for damages whic u'll get in double folds. Happi he show u guyz f'up big tym. #LeaveTrashForLawma biko
Re: Headies Organisers Release Statement On The Drama That Happened On Awards Night by agoadiv(m): 10:55pm On Jan 04, 2016
CountDracula:
Hey can someone tell me Who's head is d headies official logo?

phynofino
Re: Headies Organisers Release Statement On The Drama That Happened On Awards Night by BrainnewsNg(f): 1:41am On Jan 05, 2016
homesteady:
Now it is confirmed that Olamide and co destroyed the green room! I wonder why some people were saying Don Jazzy sponsored the news.

Imagine
Re: Headies Organisers Release Statement On The Drama That Happened On Awards Night by mikkypel(m): 5:32am On Jan 05, 2016
stabilizer:

I'm surprise you ansa dat guy, oga ooo

You know it's ideal to let a fo*l know he is a fo*l.. If we keep silence.. He will become more fool*sh
Re: Headies Organisers Release Statement On The Drama That Happened On Awards Night by justmenoni: 6:30am On Jan 05, 2016
I don't blv them if they can't show the proof of voting but wait does it mean if airforce had been nominated then he might have one cos I'm sure he's gonna gather lots of votes from nairalanders
Re: Headies Organisers Release Statement On The Drama That Happened On Awards Night by Apostlelong(m): 8:51am On Jan 05, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Na who the Headies don help?

dem give reekado chacha new car
Re: Headies Organisers Release Statement On The Drama That Happened On Awards Night by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:14am On Jan 05, 2016
Apostlelong:

dem give reekado chacha new car
Na who d chacha car don help?
Re: Headies Organisers Release Statement On The Drama That Happened On Awards Night by justjify(m): 7:03pm On Jan 06, 2016
Chanchit:
How ever you may arrive at ur selection, I still wonder how Ricardo Banks won the award ahead Of Kiss Daniel and Korede Bello as far as I'm concerned Lilkesh just wear Agbada come play.

Cc justjify and helkayklassic una don win Sha, its allowed. I don even forget
say I buy land here.

Chief don't start ooh! Have you forgotten the next rated artist category is determined by votes?
Why are you calling kiss daniel again when Mavin artists as a whole are capable of winning all the categories if they were nominated and if winning is based on votes.
Check this out;
Ybnl nation on twitter - 5,680 followers
Ybnl nation on facebook -19,246 likes
Ybnl nation on instagram - 32 followers
Olamide on instagram - 823,000 followers

Mavin on twitter - 65,000 followers
Mavin on facebook - 522,921 likes
Mavin on instagram - 240,000 followers
Don jazzy on instagram - 1.1 million followers

#FiguresNoDeyLie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Headies Organisers Release Statement On The Drama That Happened On Awards Night by Chanchit: 7:34pm On Jan 06, 2016
justjify:

Chief don't start ooh! Have you forgotten the next rated artist category is determined by votes?
Why are you calling kiss daniel again when Mavin artists as a whole are capable of winning all the categories if they were nominated and if winning is based on votes.
Check this out;
Ybnl nation on twitter - 5,680 followers
Ybnl nation on facebook -19,246 likes
Ybnl nation on instagram - 32 followers
Olamide on instagram - 823,000 followers

Mavin on twitter - 65,000 followers
Mavin on facebook - 522,921 likes
Mavin on instagram - 240,000 followers
Don jazzy on instagram - 1.1 million followers

#FiguresNoDeyLie

And have you counted how many of us that follows non of them and would by that reason vote without sentiments?
Re: Headies Organisers Release Statement On The Drama That Happened On Awards Night by justjify(m): 8:39pm On Jan 06, 2016
Chanchit:

And have you counted how many of us that follows non of them and would by that reason vote without sentiments?
Will it make any difference by way of changing the outcome?
Oya over to you... Tell us how many of you would cast your vote for Cynthia Morgan or Kiss Daniel
Re: Headies Organisers Release Statement On The Drama That Happened On Awards Night by Chanchit: 8:47pm On Jan 06, 2016
justjify:

Will it make any difference by way of changing the outcome?
Oya over to you... Tell us how many of you would cast your vote for Cynthia Morgan or Kiss Daniel

You know it won't cost me anything to say is voted, but I didn't cos I'm not really a fan but if I knew it would turn out this way I would have voted for kiss Daniel. Did you vote for RB?
Re: Headies Organisers Release Statement On The Drama That Happened On Awards Night by justjify(m): 9:47pm On Jan 06, 2016
Chanchit:

You know it won't cost me anything to say is voted, but I didn't cos I'm not really a fan but if I knew it would turn out this way I would have voted for kiss Daniel. Did you vote for RB?

Naaahh I didn't because I didn't know. I have less time for television these days except radio because I am always on the move.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Temmie Ovwasa, YBNL Princess Wows In New Photos / Chizzy Alichi & Husband, Chike Ugochukwu Celebrate First Wedding Anniversary / Peace Hyde Covers Nu People Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.