Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,798 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) - Phones (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) (32869 Views)

Unboxing The Gionee M6 Mirror...just Got Mine / Unboxing The Gionee M6… What A Powerful Piece Of Magic! / The New Gionee S Plus Is Out, Check It Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Chiakaebe: 1:27pm On Jan 15, 2016
Na only mumu go beg for Tecno when better phone dey market
teelaweee:

what shitty phone? you would beg to have the Tecno devices on release this year. their products from 2015 very well shows their products this year would be the bomb
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Chiakaebe: 1:28pm On Jan 15, 2016
Don't mind yeye people
jheed:
The beef on this thread is making me laugh sha.
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by mosjames: 2:32pm On Jan 15, 2016
Mariamo88:
Which Kain yeye thing be this?
If you ask me, na who i go ask?
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by mosjames: 2:33pm On Jan 15, 2016
jheed:
I didnt even know they had service centres. At least, Tecno has two in lagos alone.

And they are very relaible
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by mosjames: 3:07pm On Jan 15, 2016
Chiakaebe:
Na only mumu go buy substandard phone when Tecno get standard ones
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by kesses: 7:22pm On Jan 15, 2016
let the bomb land first before we start running jare. who told you gionee is sleeping.
teelaweee:

what shitty phone? you would beg to have the Tecno devices on release this year. their products from 2015 very well shows their products this year would be the bomb
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by mogreen22: 7:51pm On Jan 15, 2016
jheed:
I didnt even know they had service centres. At least, Tecno has two in lagos alone.

whats the point if having two offices when they clearly not functional?
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by mogreen22: 7:52pm On Jan 15, 2016
Mariamo88:
The last time I was here they insulted my life. Nonetheless I am still looking for money to buy this phone, my dream phone
keep saving dear,you almost there. Make sure you buy the gold colour though
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by mogreen22: 7:54pm On Jan 15, 2016
teelaweee:

it would be the bomb in being shitty as always, go and ask them how their phantom 5 is doing, very poor sales amd thats what they wld keep getting, since they have this "we have arrived" mentality
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by mogreen22: 7:56pm On Jan 15, 2016
Chiakaebe:
cheesy cheesy cheesy Even if they jazz the person, e no fit work. Just be like say person dey beg shiit to smell, e no fit possible
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by mogreen22: 7:58pm On Jan 15, 2016
kesses:
let the bomb land first before we start running jare. who told you gionee is sleeping.
THEY DONT KNOW WHAT IS COMING TO THEM YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Chiakaebe: 8:15pm On Jan 15, 2016
My guy your head correct jare
mogreen22:
cheesy cheesy cheesy Even if they jazz the person, e no fit work. Just be like say person dey beg shiit to smell, e no fit possible
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Chiakaebe: 8:16pm On Jan 15, 2016
Na only mumu go put tecno and standard in one sentence. If your eye no wan clear, no follow me go market
mosjames:

Na only mumu go buy substandard phone when Tecno get standard ones
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Chiakaebe: 8:19pm On Jan 15, 2016
Which bomb does tecno want to drop? Abegi
kesses:
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Rafob(m): 8:43pm On Jan 15, 2016
pls. help me or what can I do I just buy Geonee splus three days ago but the battery can not Cary me for12 hours before drain down to about 20% from full charge thanks
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Youngpo413: 10:04pm On Jan 15, 2016
Mariamo88:
If you want to mention android phones better than gionee, maybe Samsung, of which it's only a while. Samsung will not always be number one. Everything has season.
na true o
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by selfmadeOLX(m): 10:37pm On Jan 15, 2016
Rafob:
pls. help me or what can I do I just buy Geonee splus three days ago but the battery can not Cary me for12 hours before drain down to about 20% from full charge thanks

Ha ha grin grin
Bros.. A 3150mah lasts for like 10hrs leaving 20% left and you are complaining shocked lol

Even the infinix hot note with 4000mAh bearly lasts 12 hrs

Sir.. Your s-plus is very much OK.

Little tips..
Disable Vibration for all notification

If possible disable sounds for all notification except ring tone

Disable whatsapp/group sent/received msg sounds and pop ups

Use auto brightness during the day.. At night reduce screen brightness to the last

Calibrate your phone battery like once in a month.. Drain the battery totally till it switches off and charge till full while phone is off with no interruptions

Disable/un install third party apps like du battery saver and co.. The phone has everything you will be needing (you can not use an app that drains battery to save battery)

Use the phones batter saver mode when needed.

The way you treat your phone is the way it treats you..!
wink enjoy your device bro.

2 Likes

Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Mariamo88: 7:07am On Jan 16, 2016
Thank you oga, as soon as money don line pocket, I go mark attendance for slot to buy my gionee splus
mogreen22:
keep saving dear,you almost there. Make sure you buy the gold colour though
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Mariamo88: 7:11am On Jan 16, 2016
The matter wey you see so it yet wey it start, don't mind all these people
mosjames:

If you ask me, na who i go ask?
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by kesses: 9:24am On Jan 16, 2016
Gionee is taking over man
mogreen22:
THEY DONT KNOW WHAT IS COMING TO THEM YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by kesses: 9:25am On Jan 16, 2016
i tire ooo. people that cant conjure ordinary smoke are talking of bomb. smh
Chiakaebe:
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by babafrey: 9:32am On Jan 16, 2016
smh.
jheed:
Go and sleep. You're hungry.

Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by flexcity82: 10:00am On Jan 16, 2016
lol
teelaweee:

Maltina cares tongue
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by mogreen22: 11:47am On Jan 16, 2016
[quote author=Chiakaebe post=42011795]Na only mumu go put tecno and standard in one sentence. If your eye no wan clear, no follow me go market [/quote cheesy]
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by mogreen22: 11:50am On Jan 16, 2016
Rafob:
12hrs thats like 7am to 7pm and u stilk have abt 20%. Thats very okay o bro, just always close your applications. Thats the major cause if Battery drain, also reduce your brightness
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by mogreen22: 11:51am On Jan 16, 2016
Considering rooting this phone sha, let me Free style the glo internet too
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 16, 2016
Chiakaebe:
atomic bomb
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 16, 2016
Orator2383:
my hatred for Gionee is because of their quack service center. Is it that they don't have money to equip their service center?. Another thing is the heating problem of their devices.
heating problem?. How many of their devices have you used or encountered ?
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 16, 2016
kolexepana:

Gionee o jawo mo, Tecno ti take overgrin
Egbon kolexpana if you want the gionee come and carry it
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 16, 2016
KaffyK:

i heard warranty doesn't always cover hardware problems. but someone on the thread now said it's possible to get at slot.
OK thanks for the info
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 16, 2016
KaffyK:

but you're rough. are you using it to skip?
lol at all. Accidents happen or maybe the cable wasn't durable enough
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 16, 2016
kolexepana:

That's how they do, they just jump into threads and change the topic undecided
They ?. The same THEY Dj Khalid talks about ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Where To Buy Nigerian Recharge Cards Online / Apple Realizes That International Iphone Prices Are A Bit Ridiculous / Which Network Offers The Most Affordable Data?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.