Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,020 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Starting Recharge Card Printing Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Starting Recharge Card Printing Business (1897 Views)

Earn Income With Recharge Card Printing Business For All Networks In Nigeria / Can I Start Recharge Card Printing Business With 300k? / Starting Recharge Card Printing Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Starting Recharge Card Printing Business by Nafizzey(m): 3:33pm On Jan 04, 2016
Greetings house,I intend starting recharge card printing business this 2016. I need full details from the gurus in the house. I have 30k with me right now, is such amount okay to start this business? If NO what is the minimum capital requirement to start and secondly I also need contacts of genuine/reputable recharge card pin dealers from the gurus in this business. Thank you
Re: Starting Recharge Card Printing Business by Tallesty1(m): 3:37pm On Jan 04, 2016
30k is enough for a retailer.

1 Like

Re: Starting Recharge Card Printing Business by Nafizzey(m): 4:14pm On Jan 04, 2016
Tallesty1:
30k is enough for a retailer.
thank you sir.are you into this business? If yes kindly drop me contact of genuine pin dealers. Also, as a retailer can one print vouchers ? tnx
Re: Starting Recharge Card Printing Business by Tallesty1(m): 4:18pm On Jan 04, 2016
Nafizzey:
thank you sir.are you into this business? If yes kindly drop me contact of genuine pin dealers. Also, as a retailer can one print vouchers ? tnx
What do you do presently?

I have my reason for asking
Re: Starting Recharge Card Printing Business by Nafizzey(m): 4:49pm On Jan 04, 2016
Tallesty1:
What do you do presently?

I have my reason for asking
na small boy I be for your side too Lol. Actually I'm a job seeker presently job hunting, but in light that jobs are not there, am trying to start something for myself no matter how little. The 30k I have with me is the remaining change I have left from my NYSC savings during my service year..

If you have better business ideas you feel I can start with 30k or any suggestions, kindly recommend them. Thank you
Re: Starting Recharge Card Printing Business by Nafizzey(m): 7:24pm On Jan 04, 2016
Nafizzey:
na small boy I be for your side too Lol. Actually I'm a job seeker presently job hunting, but in light that jobs are not there, am trying to start something for myself no matter how little. The 30k I have with me is the remaining change I have left from my NYSC savings during my service year..

If you have better business ideas you feel I can start with 30k or any suggestions, kindly recommend them. Thank you
CC: Tallesty1
Re: Starting Recharge Card Printing Business by godoluwa(m): 7:37pm On Jan 04, 2016
Nafizzey:
bro, you cant print recharge card with 30k. those people that used to advertise bulk pin+recharge card printing softwares are just scams. you can become a retailer while you buy from wholesaler. recharge card printing requires millions. there are other better business that you can venture into.
Re: Starting Recharge Card Printing Business by Tallesty1(m): 8:10pm On Jan 04, 2016
Nafizzey:
Bro.......

I went into recharge card printing with almost a million naira and I didn't become a millionaire over-night like scammers on here say.

Retailers make all the money in recharge business. Wholesalers don't get anything, that's fact.

People see as I dey carry money around like dangote's inlaw, they think say I don make am so they robbed me 850k.

And all the money no be my own crycrycrycrycrycrycrycry

So I became broke and IN DEBT over night.

And a beggar too.

My saving grace was my handiwork and other business that I was into but it didn't stop my dry ass from being locked up anyways.

So here's what Tallesty will do with 30k.

I will look for an electrical engineer, ie those wey dey wire light 4 house and learn work from him.....

The agreement fee is about 20k in most places.

As a grown up, you can decide to stay with 4 six months or one year depending on your brain.

Two or three meaningful contracts after you finish learning it can set up you up in a way you will find difficult to believe.

Alternately, you can set up a place to charge battery, depending on how light be 4 ur area and combine it with recharge card retailing.

Believe me there's money there.

Plenty sef.

But I recommend no1 or a similar alternative.

And bro....... 4get certificate, I know it is difficult to become an apprentice after school but no knowledge is a waste.

You may still land a job while learning something.

1 Like

Re: Starting Recharge Card Printing Business by francizy(m): 2:12pm On Jan 21, 2016
Nafizzey:

Where are you from and where do you base at the moment?
Re: Starting Recharge Card Printing Business by francizy(m): 2:15pm On Jan 21, 2016
Tallesty1:
Bro.......

I went into recharge card printing with almost a million naira and I didn't become a millionaire over-night like scammers on here say.

Retailers make all the money in recharge business. Wholesalers don't get anything, that's fact.

People see as I dey carry money around like dangote's inlaw, they think say I don make am so they robbed me 850k.

And all the money no be my own crycrycrycrycrycrycrycry

So I became broke and IN DEBT over night.

And a beggar too.

My saving grace was my handiwork and other business that I was into but it didn't stop my dry ass from being locked up anyways.

So here's what Tallesty will do with 30k.

I will look for an electrical engineer, ie those wey dey wire light 4 house and learn work from him.....

The agreement fee is about 20k in most places.

As a grown up, you can decide to stay with 4 six months or one year depending on your brain.

Two or three meaningful contracts after you finish learning it can set up you up in a way you will find difficult to believe.

Alternately, you can set up a place to charge battery, depending on how light be 4 ur area and combine it with recharge card retailing.

Believe me there's money there.

Plenty sef.

But I recommend no1 or a similar alternative.

And bro....... 4get certificate, I know it is difficult to become an apprentice after school but no knowledge is a waste.

You may still land a job while learning something.

If he's interested in electrical wiring, installations and fittings, I have someone that will teach him free of charge, that's if he's based in Lagos. If it's solar panel installation, I could teach him that from the little I learnt installing my own panel.

OP can also consider entrepreneurship programs. Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Programme is on presently, so present a viable and mouth watering business idea to them and stand a chance of getting 850k free grant plus optional 850k loan..

1 Like

Re: Starting Recharge Card Printing Business by Nafizzey(m): 3:12pm On Jan 21, 2016
francizy:

Where are you from and where do you base at the moment?
I'm from Kano state but am presently at Abuja job searching.

This your comment got my attention, I wish all the youth in the country will reason like this and take action so that we vote these thieving old politicians out

Come 2019, I think we youths should also get a political party, get a credible youth that can be trusted and vote him as president of this country. I'm sick and tired of having these old men that have ruling since they were in their mid twenties to continue ruling us.
Re: Starting Recharge Card Printing Business by francizy(m): 3:22pm On Jan 21, 2016
Nafizzey:
I'm from Kano state but am presently at Abuja job searching.

This your comment got my attention, I wish all the youth in the country will reason like this and take action so that we vote these thieving old politicians out

Come 2019, I think we youths should also get a political party, get a credible youth that can be trusted and vote him as president of this country. I'm sick and tired of having these old men that have ruling since they were in their mid twenties to continue ruling us.

Well well well! If you from Kano then lucky you. You can actually set up a small business with that small amount you know. May not be enough but at least you can get someone to borrow you some thousands. Why I said this is, there was this thread by Ymodulus about his business in Niger state or thereabout that he setup with 90something thousand naira and is generating 2.4k daily for him. What I like most about the biz is that he doesn't have to stress himself managing it. Lemme look for the thread and give you the link. Wish I knew much people that I can connect with up north and establish something of that nature..

2 Likes

Re: Starting Recharge Card Printing Business by francizy(m): 3:28pm On Jan 21, 2016

1 Like

Re: Starting Recharge Card Printing Business by Tallesty1(m): 4:20pm On Jan 21, 2016
francizy:

If he's interested in electrical wiring, installations and fittings, I have someone that will teach him free of charge, that's if he's based in Lagos. If it's solar panel installation, I could teach him that from the little I learnt installing my own panel.

OP can also consider entrepreneurship programs. Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Programme is on presently, so present a viable and mouth watering business idea to them and stand a chance of getting 850k free grant plus optional 850k loan..
Thanks for that.

I doubt if he will consider electrical wiring, many people who are not into it see it as nothing.

I am interested in that solar panel installation, can you teach me
Re: Starting Recharge Card Printing Business by francizy(m): 4:25pm On Jan 21, 2016
Tallesty1:
Thanks for that.

I doubt if he will consider electrical wiring, many people who are not into it see it as nothing.

I am interested in that solar panel installation, can you teach me

You base in Lagos?
Re: Starting Recharge Card Printing Business by Tallesty1(m): 4:31pm On Jan 21, 2016
francizy:

You base in Lagos?
No sir.

But if you agree, then I will find a place for it in my roadmap for 2016 and work towards it.

Work do bring me to lagos sometimes.
Re: Starting Recharge Card Printing Business by Tallesty1(m): 4:31pm On Jan 21, 2016
francizy:

You base in Lagos?
No sir.

But if you agree, then I will find a place for it in my plans for 2016 and work towards it.

Re: Starting Recharge Card Printing Business by francizy(m): 4:35pm On Jan 21, 2016
Tallesty1:
No sir.

But if you agree, then I will find a place for it in my plans for 2016 and work towards it.

Alright then. It's not gonna be a problem. I'm looking to upgrade my panel, battery, controller and inverter soon. Will let you know when am about to do it. But if you can't make it, whenever you enter Lag, I'll use the one already installed to demonstrate for you...
Re: Starting Recharge Card Printing Business by Tallesty1(m): 4:45pm On Jan 21, 2016
francizy:

Alright then. It's not gonna be a problem. I'm looking to upgrade my panel, battery, controller and inverter soon. Will let you know when am about to do it. But if you can't make it, whenever you enter Lag, I'll use the one already installed to demonstrate for you...
Thanks so much sir.

You will get an email from me soon.
Re: Starting Recharge Card Printing Business by francizy(m): 5:08pm On Jan 21, 2016
Tallesty1:
Thanks so much sir.

You will get an email from me soon.

Welcome bro!

(1) (Reply)

Palm Oil Biz / Money Fraud in Gtbank -- Will not Return my Money After Six Months / Go And Sell Off Those Dollars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.