Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

How To Watch Dstv Channels On Android Smartphones - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Watch Dstv Channels On Android Smartphones (10649 Views)

Less Than N30,000 Quality Android Smartphones In 2018 / See The Top 8 Android Smartphones With Massive Storage Space / List Of Android Smartphones That Will Receive Android 6.0 Marshmallow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Watch Dstv Channels On Android Smartphones by fasodecapo(m): 7:30pm On Jan 05, 2016
newsyear:
added
please add this number too, 08103986669
Re: How To Watch Dstv Channels On Android Smartphones by mathefaro(m): 8:23pm On Jan 05, 2016
adexeli:
Like seriously, when mobdro is still alive and there's Etisalat Free Browsing. I'll pass
please, which of the sport channels on mobdro shows live premier league matches?
Re: How To Watch Dstv Channels On Android Smartphones by Mykelpato(m): 11:41pm On Jan 05, 2016
undecided flexing my Slyba Tv and Mobdro
Re: How To Watch Dstv Channels On Android Smartphones by orosun55(m): 6:17am On Jan 06, 2016
PhonePlanet:

No problem...but can it work with my dstv sub? Cos its access I payed for not premium.

Yes..it is not a must u add it to a premium sub....premium only allows u to watsh Super sport 3,5 and MNet....but non premium won't allow you to watch those channels I mentioned..
Re: How To Watch Dstv Channels On Android Smartphones by orosun55(m): 6:20am On Jan 06, 2016
richyfunky:
op pls how can I know if my Android phone is an OTG SUPPORTED device

You have to Google it bro...lol...or go to play store and search for DRIFTA if you can't find Drifta for android on play store..it means ur phone is not OTG enabled..
Re: How To Watch Dstv Channels On Android Smartphones by richyfunky(m): 6:33am On Jan 06, 2016
orosun55:

You have to Google it bro...lol...or go to play store and search for DRIFTA if you can't find Drifta for android on play store..it means ur phone is not OTG enabled..
thanks man, will do
Re: How To Watch Dstv Channels On Android Smartphones by Alexisu: 7:52am On Jan 06, 2016
With the ever reliable mobdro, I don't think I need this.
Mobdro rules, especially with regards to live matches.
Re: How To Watch Dstv Channels On Android Smartphones by ImDharay: 9:20am On Jan 06, 2016
adexeli:
Like seriously, when mobdro is still alive and there's Etisalat Free Browsing. I'll pass
plz guy is d etisalat cheat still working,
If yes can u kindly upload screenshots
of yhur psiphon settings.?
Re: How To Watch Dstv Channels On Android Smartphones by fredie107(m): 3:12pm On Jan 06, 2016
UrbanMystique:
thanks for the recommendation.. The app is awesome .. Not on play store though ..

You can download it via Google. About 21mb
Re: How To Watch Dstv Channels On Android Smartphones by chloride6: 12:44pm On Feb 05, 2017
Re: How To Watch Dstv Channels On Android Smartphones by supergist1(m): 1:02pm On Jun 05, 2018
The time for you to go out to subscribe your GOtv is over, you can simply subscribe your GOtv at home with your your phone. Maybe you been asking how it is done be rest assured you are at the right place because here in supergist we will tell you how it is done. The tips and guide we will give you here will enable you to Subscribe with your phone without you having going to the office of the GOtv.
http://www.supergist.com.ng/subscribe-gotv-android-phone-nigeria/

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Increase Your Android Phone's Download Speed / I Need Help To Unlock My Nokia Lumia 520 / Make FREE Calls And Video Calls With IMO App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.