Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,145 members, 7,815,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Is It A Sin For A Married Woman To Be Using Contraceptives? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It A Sin For A Married Woman To Be Using Contraceptives? (1647 Views)

Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? / Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) / Hubby Caught Me Using Contraceptives!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It A Sin For A Married Woman To Be Using Contraceptives? by uwadia79(m): 3:46pm On Jan 04, 2016
Nairalanders,happy new year, let's hear from u guys.Is it really a sin for a married woman to use contraceptives?
Re: Is It A Sin For A Married Woman To Be Using Contraceptives? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 04, 2016
Ask Google or consult your Bible. See question. undecided

1 Like

Re: Is It A Sin For A Married Woman To Be Using Contraceptives? by uwadia79(m): 4:01pm On Jan 04, 2016
Mindfulness:
Ask Google or consult your Bible. See question. undecided
are u scared of the question?
Re: Is It A Sin For A Married Woman To Be Using Contraceptives? by chii8(f): 4:06pm On Jan 04, 2016
Hmmm....dearest op,na wen u get baby numba 12,u go knw hw far.

Sin ko,sin ni

8 Likes

Re: Is It A Sin For A Married Woman To Be Using Contraceptives? by Christmasdon(m): 4:23pm On Jan 04, 2016
Me no idea!
Re: Is It A Sin For A Married Woman To Be Using Contraceptives? by thorpido(m): 4:32pm On Jan 04, 2016
Are you a roman catholic op?
How is preventing pregnancy a sin?Plan your family.

1 Like

Re: Is It A Sin For A Married Woman To Be Using Contraceptives? by taryour(f): 4:40pm On Jan 04, 2016
uwadia79:
Nairalanders,happy new year, let's hear from u guys.Is it really a sin for a married woman to use contraceptives?

NO it is not a sin. It becomes a GREAT SIN when you use it without the mutual agreement between you and your husband.

1 Like

Re: Is It A Sin For A Married Woman To Be Using Contraceptives? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 04, 2016
uwadia79:

Why would I be scared?
Re: Is It A Sin For A Married Woman To Be Using Contraceptives? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 05, 2016
OP, this is your vagina on, err, nothing...

[img]http://cs4.pikabu.ru/images/big_size_comm_an/2015-02_2/14232238373499.gif[/img]

Now, this, dear OP, is an illustration of what would technically be referred to as the clown-car vagina, no bars held. And if that isn't enough, there's no gosh darn methadone at the end of it, either (I don't want you to wrongfully get that idea). In fact, it's usually just a regular clinic/hospital in which you're starved of any useful drug they're willing to give you.

Evolutionarily speaking, it was imperative that the sexual payoff be great for women evident in the intensity of female orgasms and the very real possibility of further incurring multiple orgasms within a short refractory period, precisely because the danger of childbirth was so real, and was often also a gamble with one's life all throughout the dawn of primitive survival rates. Nowadays, with medical and technological advancement, it's no longer an issue, most especially with advanced societies, but unplanned pregnancies still pose a veritable smorgasbord of other risks for people who don't bother to plan, you know?

On a serious note, tho, I wouldn't go the pill route, personally. But yes, you do need some kind of family-planning mechanism, else you'll most-assuredly be biting off more than you can chew. TC.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It A Sin For A Married Woman To Be Using Contraceptives? by SAMBARRY: 10:47pm On Jan 05, 2016
Opening a thread on nl is not by force.
Re: Is It A Sin For A Married Woman To Be Using Contraceptives? by diva90: 5:14am On Jan 06, 2016
Yes it is, she should try natural family planning instead.
Re: Is It A Sin For A Married Woman To Be Using Contraceptives? by lovinam: 5:45am On Jan 06, 2016
Please o! Depends on the circumstance. My stylist had to get it cos her husband wants her to be "borrning" every year. She got 6 kids and he still wants more.
taryour:

NO it is not a sin. It becomes a GREAT SIN when you use it without the mutual agreement between you and your husband.
Re: Is It A Sin For A Married Woman To Be Using Contraceptives? by bjcole(m): 7:41am On Jan 06, 2016
lovinam:
Please o! Depends on the circumstance. My stylist had to get it cos her husband wants her to be "borrning" every year. She got 6 kids and he still wants more.

She has to agree with her husband on how they will run the marriage, can two walk together except they agree? using contraceptive without your husband knowledge is wrong.
Family planing is a medical procedure, so it can't be a sin but there must be understanding.
@Op, why were you taking contraceptives without your husband's knowledge. The language of my husband caught me doing something, is not healthy for marriage, honesty and truth are ingredients of successful marriages.
Re: Is It A Sin For A Married Woman To Be Using Contraceptives? by lovinam: 8:14am On Jan 06, 2016
Oga please let's not go there at all. A man that believes she should give birth to as many children as possible because he is an only son. Tell me how they will come to an understanding. Did you read the part I wrote that she is a hair stylist? Where is the money to train the children? The husband has no reliable source of income, he just collects rent and enjoys himself. I'm with the woman jare
bjcole:

She has to agree with her husband on how they will run the marriage, can two walk together except they agree? using contraceptive without your husband knowledge is wrong.
Family planing is a medical procedure, so it can't be a sin but there must be understanding.
@Op, why were you taking contraceptives without your husband's knowledge. The language of my husband caught me doing something, is not healthy for marriage, honesty and truth are ingredients of successful marriages.

1 Like

Re: Is It A Sin For A Married Woman To Be Using Contraceptives? by bjcole(m): 9:10am On Jan 06, 2016
lovinam:
Oga please let's not go there at all. A man that believes she should give birth to as many children as possible because he is an only son. Tell me how they will come to an understanding. Did you read the part I wrote that she is a hair stylist? Where is the money to train the children? The husband has no reliable source of income, he just collects rent and enjoys himself. I'm with the woman jare

It is obvious that the marriage has its problems, which is not just on child bearing. There is communication and understanding gap, nonetheless, it does not negates that she needs her husband understanding on it.
I will advice that in the meantime, she can use it to control the situation so as to prevent as she seeks for audience and understanding with her husband.
Pls give her good counsel as she seeking audience with you now.
Re: Is It A Sin For A Married Woman To Be Using Contraceptives? by byvan03: 9:21am On Jan 06, 2016
Lovinam am with you on this one, so nah to born till the man gains understanding abi @ bjcole? What needs to be done, has to be done.

1 Like

Re: Is It A Sin For A Married Woman To Be Using Contraceptives? by lovinam: 4:43pm On Jan 06, 2016
My dear o!!
byvan03:
Lovinam am with you on this one, so nah to born till the man gains understanding abi @ bjcole? What needs to be done, has to be done.

1 Like

Re: Is It A Sin For A Married Woman To Be Using Contraceptives? by oluafam: 9:51pm On Jan 06, 2016
I will advise you do a thorough research on how these contraception pills works, after that you will be able to provide answers to this your question. As for me, it's natural(the thing dey fail me sha, but I don shine my eyes).
Re: Is It A Sin For A Married Woman To Be Using Contraceptives? by octopusfreaky(f): 6:42am On Jan 07, 2016
contraceptives are bad esp the side effects which is usually deadly..y not do it during ovulation or safe period
Re: Is It A Sin For A Married Woman To Be Using Contraceptives? by Nobody: 6:55am On Jan 07, 2016
uwadia79:
I wonder o

Well me I just see it as "family planning". Doctors have different methoods of it which I think is ok

The problem is dat d present generation is ruled by sex unlike in d olden days when they believed sex is mainly for childbearing hence no need for much contraceptive except d herbs used 1ce in a while. But now if u don't have sex regularly with ur spouse, u will be faced with d frequent temptation to cheat hence d need for contraceptive.
Re: Is It A Sin For A Married Woman To Be Using Contraceptives? by Exponental(m): 7:53am On Jan 07, 2016
Sitting close to some women yesterday, a woman with 4kids, admitted she loves skin to skin. She claimed if she accidentally gets pregnant, abortion is sure! so a woman who can prevent is wiser.
Re: Is It A Sin For A Married Woman To Be Using Contraceptives? by bjcole(m): 5:57pm On Jan 07, 2016
Exponental:
Sitting close to some women yesterday, a woman with 4kids, admitted she loves skin to skin. She claimed if she accidentally gets pregnant, abortion is sure! so a woman who can prevent is wiser.
I don't think you should be proud of coming to sharing this here, whether you are married or not, you shouldn't be having time for this kind of silly discussion with a married woman. Let's us respect santity of marriage pls. I don't know if I sound rude but pls understand.

(1) (Reply)

Ojandmarc Tailoring And Design's / When You Leave Your Kids Alone At Home. See What May Be The Result (pics) / Fear Grips Wife As Nigerian Man Buys Iphone For Housemaid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.